The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
im staying at maxi ... tat why dolphin is quite near. how about you recommend a few nice place for makan? tarma is the way for now .... after which i will go for other kinda fun ... maybe jio those salon ladies. so when will you be bringing me to chiong balai? btw where do u usually stay ?
Dolphin quite far lah bro. Been ages since the last time I patronize them. Is it still opp paragon? If it is, then quite far fm Maxi....@ 5-mins walk. Why dont u try Long beach which is juz left of Maxi when u exit fm it. Stone throw away only. But sometimes I prefer rest 688 juz opp Gabion. Depending on my mood. Or u can even try the one juz opp R Sayang. I like bright environment. Unlike when u walk along the streets heading towards Dolphin i.e. if ur w/o mobile...

Frankly I dont like to chio cos I am a last min person due to my nature of work. I dont like to disappoint kakies. Sekali after chio than cmi...really really paiseh man. Since their opening, I had been a regular of Maxi. But past 1 yr, decided to change. Getting sick of their bfast. Standard deteriorate leow. So, nowadays I stay at R Sayang. After a serious talk with the mgmt, now their bfast improves. Only thing there isnt any lift yet. But tats secondary...
Old 11-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Dolphin quite far lah bro. Been ages since the last time I patronize them. Is it still opp paragon? If it is, then quite far fm Maxi....@ 5-mins walk. Why dont u try Long beach which is juz left of Maxi when u exit fm it. Stone throw away only. But sometimes I prefer rest 688 juz opp Gabion. Depending on my mood. Or u can even try the one juz opp R Sayang. I like bright environment. Unlike when u walk along the streets heading towards Dolphin i.e. if ur w/o mobile...

Frankly I dont like to chio cos I am a last min person due to my nature of work. I dont like to disappoint kakies. Sekali after chio than cmi...really really paiseh man. Since their opening, I had been a regular of Maxi. But past 1 yr, decided to change. Getting sick of their bfast. Standard deteriorate leow. So, nowadays I stay at R Sayang. After a serious talk with the mgmt, now their bfast improves. Only thing there isnt any lift yet. But tats secondary...
dolphin is only 2 street away. long beach or silver eat until sian ... wiko also. i usually skip bfast =) whether if it's nice or not doesnt bother me. How is the condition at r sayang? tried gabion/palapa/paradise/padi b4 .... still maxi is the best in term of service and safety. but recently after the 7th open ktv is open at nite quite noisy. i stayed at 4th floor also can hear the toom toom sound ... until 1am. freaky noisy!
Old 12-05-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
going there next month =) who is in ?
I can join u for weekend trip when?
Old 12-05-2009, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
going there next month =) who is in ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Can i join too?

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 12-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Wa bro...super long time no see u... How's life man...

To Bro neb neb and Soul Reaper and taxi69 ^^
I also like to join in too =D

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 12-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
dolphin is only 2 street away. long beach or silver eat until sian ... wiko also. i usually skip bfast =) whether if it's nice or not doesnt bother me. How is the condition at r sayang? tried gabion/palapa/paradise/padi b4 .... still maxi is the best in term of service and safety. but recently after the 7th open ktv is open at nite quite noisy. i stayed at 4th floor also can hear the toom toom sound ... until 1am. freaky noisy!
Lol! All seafoood taste more or lest the same lah. Be it dolphin, long beach or silver. Its the pricing tat matter cos I am a budget cheongster. But wiko side abit diff...got steamboat menu...more varieties. Same goes for bfast. Some prefer to go take bak kut teh outside...so hotel bfast are inmaterial to them. R Sayang, quite an old hotel compare to Maxi. But not as rundown as Gabion or Paragon. And their standard room @$25 (dsct price) is big. Tats wat I like most. Ya, the noise can be quite unbearable at Maxi ktv. Tats oso one of the reasons I change hotels. Maybe u could try their new wing lor. Far away from the KTV. Expensive for me. Dont tink I can afford it though...

Hmmm....looks like some bros chio u oreidi. Do post fr on ur return ya.
Old 13-05-2009, 01:26 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Lol! All seafoood taste more or lest the same lah. Be it dolphin, long beach or silver. Its the pricing tat matter cos I am a budget cheongster. But wiko side abit diff...got steamboat menu...more varieties. Same goes for bfast. Some prefer to go take bak kut teh outside...so hotel bfast are inmaterial to them. R Sayang, quite an old hotel compare to Maxi. But not as rundown as Gabion or Paragon. And their standard room @$25 (dsct price) is big. Tats wat I like most. Ya, the noise can be quite unbearable at Maxi ktv. Tats oso one of the reasons I change hotels. Maybe u could try their new wing lor. Far away from the KTV. Expensive for me. Dont tink I can afford it though...

Hmmm....looks like some bros chio u oreidi. Do post fr on ur return ya.

I guess I have to make a trip with you fast if not all the things will increase and don't seem to come down.....!
Old 13-05-2009, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Well Xdecepticon sorry bro for not replying ur sms due i was oversea at china but this trip was a last min deal i went there n change 3 gals on my first day n end up sleeping alone hai. But if u going on next month let me know i will go there to join u but let me know 2-3 days ahead

But dont worry i will contact u soon heh
Old 13-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I guess I have to make a trip with you fast if not all the things will increase and don't seem to come down.....!
Actually everywhere prices oso increase. Not only TBK. Even ur playground at Northern territories..

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Well Xdecepticon sorry bro for not replying ur sms due i was oversea at china but this trip was a last min deal i went there n change 3 gals on my first day n end up sleeping alone hai. But if u going on next month let me know i will go there to join u but let me know 2-3 days ahead

But dont worry i will contact u soon heh
Juz coincidence neb_neb mentioned ur name...and I happen to remember Baby of TBK. Tot I sms the wrong person. Juz like wat I told bro neb_neb, I a last min person. If next trip happen to be 3-4nites stay, I will contact u on the very day I depart fm sillypore.

Changed 3 gils at one day? Bro, ur expectation very high, ya.
Old 13-05-2009, 06:53 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually everywhere prices oso increase. Not only TBK. Even ur playground at Northern territories..
Having said that ,makes me realised that you are right even in China it is increasing everyday.....I need to find sometime and just go there for a trip with you....that would be fun going around with a shifu.....!
Old 13-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:

Changed 3 gils at one day? Bro, ur expectation very high, ya.
Well the problem is the first gal say tummy pain so i let her go back, the 2nd one total cmi because very fat so i reject but the last one just came in n for ten mins then get a call n tell me her abang arrive so need to go back so i LL
Old 14-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I need to find sometime and just go there for a trip with you....that would be fun going around with a shifu.....!
No problem. If I happen to b at Tbk be it 2 or 5 nites stay, I will call u. Hopefully u not in China by then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Well the problem is the first gal say tummy pain so i let her go back, the 2nd one total cmi because very fat so i reject but the last one just came in n for ten mins then get a call n tell me her abang arrive so need to go back so i LL
I suppose they were sent to u without u screening them 1st y.
Old 14-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
Hatyai King deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i join u guys here to Tg Balai during weekend?
Old 15-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Wa bro...super long time no see u... How's life man...
Not so long lah..... only 11 months ...... next balai trip u cheonging with us ? or visiting your uncle?
Old 15-05-2009, 02:59 AM
SamSter

Quote:
No problem. If I happen to b at Tbk be it 2 or 5 nites stay, I will call u. Hopefully u not in China by then...

Ok...that would be great.....!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1