The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Swag123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hotel 81 Hourly Bookings

Hey guys, does Hotel 81 still provide bookings by hours? My gf and I are looking for options due to some issues
Old 29-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 17
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all
Re: Hotel 81 Hourly Bookings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag123 View Post
Hey guys, does Hotel 81 still provide bookings by hours? My gf and I are looking for options due to some issues
yes. Fragrance Hotel too

http://www.hotel81.com.sg/
https://www.fragrancehotel.com/
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 29-06-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 7
Rockefeller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockefeller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockefeller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockefeller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2 hrs $30...

3 hrs $45
Old 29-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
zapblackface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$30 for 2 hrs. Need to show both I/Cs

Quote:
Old 30-06-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Swag123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycat View Post
Thanks bro, but does it applies to all Hotel 81? Different rooms have different charges right? We booked Fragrance once and it was pretty small.
Old 30-06-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
zapblackerface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapblackface View Post
$30 for 2 hrs. Need to show both I/Cs
That means only for locals?
Old 01-07-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 17
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks bro, but does it applies to all Hotel 81? Different rooms have different charges right? We booked Fragrance once and it was pretty small.
depends so just call the branch and ask directly. don't be shy. all contacts listed on websites
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 02-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

It is called transit rooms.
Not all hotel 81 offer transit rooms.
In GL, yes, but ironically, the bigger 81 allocates lesser rooms for transit or the possibility of no transit room when you arrive is higher.

For any nationality as long as you have a valid visa. If you have a white card, you need that as well. Visit pass, Student pass, work permit, everything are accepted.

Knock knock who is there happens frequently, so don't even think about bringing overstayers.

Can advance book transit rooms? I don't think so.

Just book for overnight stay for ~3x the 2-hours rate.
Very worth it and you get better room allocation, not one with moaning and wall banging next door.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Fragrances is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFragrances is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
It is called transit rooms.
Not all hotel 81 offer transit rooms.
In GL, yes, but ironically, the bigger 81 allocates lesser rooms for transit or the possibility of no transit room when you arrive is higher.

For any nationality as long as you have a valid visa. If you have a white card, you need that as well. Visit pass, Student pass, work permit, everything are accepted.

Knock knock who is there happens frequently, so don't even think about bringing overstayers.

Can advance book transit rooms? I don't think so.

Just book for overnight stay for ~3x the 2-hours rate.
Very worth it and you get better room allocation, not one with moaning and wall banging next door.
Thanks bros for your explaination. thumbs up..
Old 03-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
krisahmeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, regarding transit, anytime can rite?? if I wana go in the morning also can??
Old 05-07-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisahmeng View Post
hi all, regarding transit, anytime can rite?? if I wana go in the morning also can??
Yes.. you can get a transit room anytime as long as they have rooms for you

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 05-07-2017, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ShadowOwl10 is Cool - loads of Potential

Some hotel 81 and fragrance hotel in balestier have rooms also. Also uf you are not picky there are some other hotels in balestier and geylang that offer similar rooms quality not that good. But good enough fo a quickie.
Old 05-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
FTDC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is the rate? Cheaper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowOwl10 View Post
Some hotel 81 and fragrance hotel in balestier have rooms also. Also uf you are not picky there are some other hotels in balestier and geylang that offer similar rooms quality not that good. But good enough fo a quickie.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTDC View Post
How is the rate? Cheaper?
$30 or less for 2hrs. Any cheaper go L8/10/14 shop house... sibei run down, $10. And free smell of the previous gal that was fucked there on bedsheets.

Gone are the days when we first started where hotel 81 had membership discount, and for $20 you get 2hrs, 2x mineral water, 1x instant noodles, toothbrush and comb
Old 05-07-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
FTDC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
$30 or less for 2hrs. Any cheaper go L8/10/14 shop house... sibei run down, $10. And free smell of the previous gal that was fucked there on bedsheets.

Gone are the days when we first started where hotel 81 had membership discount, and for $20 you get 2hrs, 2x mineral water, 1x instant noodles, toothbrush and comb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1