The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Garyyeojunyuan is Cool - loads of Potential
Beware & Avoid: AI QIN HAI SPA at Tampines Blk 822

Was around the area for lunch and saw this Spa, since got some time to spare, I went in for a massage. Initially wanted to take up just the normal massage, but the receptionist at the counter kept insisting me to take up the Esccence Meridian Massage which is the P Massage at $88. She told me this is a better Masssage compared to the normal Chinese Masssage. Since when was the normal massage a lousy type of massage?

I didn't gave in and eventually she let me pay $50 for the normal massage, but her face was as black as a charcoal. As I took a "cheaper" massage, I was ushered to the first room right behind the counter. Assigned to me was a cmi looking massuese. Knn first 15 mins of the massage, she kept asking me to top up $38 to enjoy a more relaxing massage, kept nagging me to take up. I can't even rest my mind in when she kept doing it. I told her to get the fuck out of the room, I put on my clothes and leave this con place. I rather waste $50 than to waste $88 on this type of fake massage place. Be warned of this place.
Old 20-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ShaoBinZhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware & Avoid: AI QIN HAI SPA at Tampines Blk 822

Thanks for warning TS
Old 20-09-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

none other than a sex organ caress massage
Old 21-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Thanks for the warning.. We are earning hard money as well, need to spend wisely.
Old 26-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

I went today, and noticed this newish spa I hadn't seen before. I went in, this pretty girl, perhaps late 20's, tried to sell me on 90 minutes massage, then I noticed this "meridian massage" which she said was "prostate massage". I thought it meant juagen, and I thought the price of $138 for 90 wasn't too bad- $75 90 min normal massage, another $50 ish for juagen, right?

So I was taken upstairs and after my shower a sweet looking young girl from China (20-30yo, can't quite tell) came in, been working 6 months. The massage was gentle and decent, and she touched the inner areas without actual HJ action. At the end of 90 min, I asked what the prostate massage was, and she said if normal massage then they don't touch closer. So the extra $53 was for 5 minutes of what most massages would do as a bit of a titilation anyway.

I told the receptionist in a normal voice, not angry, that I thought it would have been juagen, and she said "many customers like the "meridian massage".

Then many hours later at home, I was going to type a warning thread, but I did a search and I wish I had searched SBF first!

The massage was ok, but I'm not pleased with the deceit. I've nothing against the poor girl, who only gets 2 days off a month, but the company policy.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 29-09-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to all

Thanks for the warning, we need to spend our money wisely.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
I went today, and noticed this newish spa I hadn't seen before. I went in, this pretty girl, perhaps late 20's, tried to sell me on 90 minutes massage, then I noticed this "meridian massage" which she said was "prostate massage". I thought it meant juagen, and I thought the price of $138 for 90 wasn't too bad- $75 90 min normal massage, another $50 ish for juagen, right?

So I was taken upstairs and after my shower a sweet looking young girl from China (20-30yo, can't quite tell) came in, been working 6 months. The massage was gentle and decent, and she touched the inner areas without actual HJ action. At the end of 90 min, I asked what the prostate massage was, and she said if normal massage then they don't touch closer. So the extra $53 was for 5 minutes of what most massages would do as a bit of a titilation anyway.

I told the receptionist in a normal voice, not angry, that I thought it would have been juagen, and she said "many customers like the "meridian massage".

Then many hours later at home, I was going to type a warning thread, but I did a search and I wish I had searched SBF first!

The massage was ok, but I'm not pleased with the deceit. I've nothing against the poor girl, who only gets 2 days off a month, but the company policy.
Seriously, if this is the case... Then we should flag out all this practices and stop visiting these joints... All P massage are fake that make people spend more money.. Those who intro P massage as super teasing should stop too... Thats not tease... Tease are those that you dont need to pay extra for.. Good tease you pay tips more that alls.. My take.. No offence to anyone...
Old 05-10-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post

I usually go to the other spa nearby.. no the nearest next to this shop.
But the other one. Never encountered any p massage hard sell.
They give hard massage. No complaints about their services
Old 20-10-2017, 05:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Up for awareness
Old 20-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Pactman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPactman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ai Qin Hai at Tampines & Ri Yue Tan at Hougang is owned by same boss.
Both shops have the same tactics with hard selling. I have banned this 2 SPA's a long time ago. However, it seems that these 2 SPA's seem to be doing quite well as I suspect that there will always have some guys who are willing to pay through their asses to get this type of feeling.
Cheers

Last edited by Pactman; 21-10-2017 at 10:57 AM.
Old 20-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you bros for sharing this lousy chain of spa shop. Lucky me cos I never patronise them before. Heng ah
Old 20-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After reading this. Also avoid. Money difficult to earn
Old 26-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Jayhst is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks bro for the warning, up the thread. Avoid this Con Shop. Money very hard to earn. Spend wisely.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!

got better spa around the area... thanks for the heads up... saw a few friends mention about here before and even tempted to try lucky read up here first before going
Old 07-06-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loanshark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg should have done some research before gg there. Blue wave was full so I tired my luck with AI Qin Hai. The massage was proper I would say but I paid 113 bucks for a less than 5mins Gorin scratching! Money and time wasted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1