The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-01-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Ppl just don't understand 四条龙服务 is part of licking ball, a bit of bbbj and ass ar. China got plenty of such services. 东海拔棒is same as 四条龙吹 with extras on 旋转龙,摇摆龙,体验龙和深吼龙.
Boss, my Mandarin not good, can use ping ying or not? All sound very special
Old 13-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I miss Venus..😢😢
Venus is also with bro Steroidfreak's stable?
Old 13-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
etan999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Overdue MR for summer : http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

Was lucky to get a slot several days back. Location is very good, edge of G near MRT. Shares apt with another ML.

She gave me a very nice shower(before) and help dry me up. Nice petite and playful. Friendly and ice easily broken ...
Capped BJ was the best so far, massage is also above average. She does use the phone occassionally during the session. Entire session is in the nude. 69 was also good, global roaming.
Shower after was alone. Exactly 60mins and time flew by very fast.

Looks: 9/10 (Face roundish big eyes 90% like photos but over-emphasis the already large eyes, SYT at the right angle and MILF from the wrong ones )
Body: 9/10 ( Nice small petite )
Boobs: 9/10 (solid B cups)
Msg: 9/10 Good with right strength at correct points
BJ: 9.9/10 Currently the best capped experience

Damage: $100+tips
RTM: Yes, but so far failed to get a slot ....
Old 13-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Venus is also with bro Steroidfreak's stable?
Nah not from bro Steroidfreak.
Venus used to be on DA, and also on some other stable which i forgot. She was tops to me last time but she nvr coming back here again thats what she told me.
Old 13-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thosr tried before laura, how big is her tits ? Bigger than karin ?
Old 13-01-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
farner is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any1 know if she is coming back?
Xiao Xue 小雪 (MGZW) (SBC) / Snow 小雪 (SF) - RTC
Formerly: Xiao Xue 小雪 (SH69), Xue Er 雪儿 (SBC), Hitomi 史美 (SF)
Old 13-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -132 / Power: 0
xiaobaitu xiaobaitu

http://mygongzhuwang.com/fiona/

Havent post anything here for long long time. Too tired from work or those i visited is not posting. This babe is quite special, so post something simple for her.

Looks: Not SYT, young MILF, womanly type.
Figure: Well maintained and got front got back.
Massage: Not bad at all. I am moaning from her presses and not during HJ, so you can gauge how good it is.
Attitude: Lots of KC, will fall in love with her if I am 20 years younger.
Services: Tender loving touches, good feeling from her.
Place: Nice, clean, tidy.
RTM: Hopefully she is working during CNY period
Old 13-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Some recent visits, I didn’t really dig out their past MRs prior to my visit, just go based on the talk of the day here. All of them stay alone at the time I visited them, not sure after that.

Vivian
http://www.liltigersden.com/vivian/

Face look very similar to pic but face only lol. Stout built like clearly/cassie type, neither tall nor slim with some baby fat. Adorable!

She massage topless and her routine will last a few min then her hand will slide down my butt crack and linger there. I will smack her hand off and the whole thing will repeat again. Okay since she wanna play, I’ll flip over and play.

I think hers is a small B on a young body. Sensual was good, no complain. Fresh young girl usually can get me off easily. Gfe oso good with lotsa hugs and kisses. Must have won many fans under her charm oredi. With her figure, she won’t turn head on the street but overall still a not bad session.

恋儿 Lian-er / BELLA 贝啦
http://mygongzhuwang.com/lian-er/

The attached pic is the closest to her look.
I won’t classified her as SYT, she looks older than advertised.
Very heavy make-up, I think she was trying to cover a mark on her chin.

Massage was ok, she got good strength and technique.
Fair, petite size body with small B boobs. Good roaming signal – can go south.
The rest was SOP. Uses phone quite a bit.

At some angle when she lay next to me during the HJ, I actually find her very pretty.

Linn 淋
http://www.liltigersden.com/linn/

Seriously, none of her pics from her ad looks like her, again much older than advertised.
She looked big, tall and athletic. Machiam like a retired basketball player.
Small C, broad shoulder and very strong legs.
There is a bit of kampong feel about her that I don’t like.

Sensual – Can go topless and let you play with her tits.
I’m glad I came, she is quite armature in this.

Massage – I don’t like her style

So I left quickly before my time was up.
Linn: syt face in a basketball player body. Nothing special...very SOP service. Complexion is pretty good.

Vivian: She is over-rated. Normal GND looks with a average figure. Complexion is not as fair with slight blemishes. Bro...u are right she is not a head turner. To be fair her attitude is good & has a bubbly personality. Service is SOP, nothing off the menus. & btw i didn't get to shower with her. Maybe only selective customers. Booked her becos of all the hype. But the great anticipation turned to null. Anyway despite of all these she isn't easy to book. It makes me wonders why. Maybe i am not her preferred customer. RTM: no for me. Risking of being zapped by her followers for writing this. Anyway that is my honest take on her. One man's meat another man's poison. Quite cliche i know. LOL

Bella: too skinny to my liking. A cup doesn't turns me on. Quite commercial feel.
Old 14-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can recommend which ML on the market now has a good sensual HJ skills? Love teasing of the small head but so far haven't met one after Erica RTC
Old 14-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Nah not from bro Steroidfreak.
Venus used to be on DA, and also on some other stable which i forgot. She was tops to me last time but she nvr coming back here again thats what she told me.
Yeah, I get what you meant bro. I do miss Diana too.

Those perfect pearl shape tits, that good sensual feel and that bubbly character. Sigh...don't think she's coming back as well.
Old 14-01-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
Linn: syt face in a basketball player body. Nothing special...very SOP service. Complexion is pretty good.

Vivian: She is over-rated. Normal GND looks with a average figure. Complexion is not as fair with slight blemishes. Bro...u are right she is not a head turner. To be fair her attitude is good & has a bubbly personality. Service is SOP, nothing off the menus. & btw i didn't get to shower with her. Maybe only selective customers. Booked her becos of all the hype. But the great anticipation turned to null. Anyway despite of all these she isn't easy to book. It makes me wonders why. Maybe i am not her preferred customer. RTM: no for me. Risking of being zapped by her followers for writing this. Anyway that is my honest take on her. One man's meat another man's poison. Quite cliche i know. LOL

Bella: too skinny to my liking. A cup doesn't turns me on. Quite commercial feel.
Thanks for the honest opinion, bro. Been wanting to try Linn but thinking twice now I guess. Sticking to the regulars I guess.
Old 14-01-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobaitu View Post
http://mygongzhuwang.com/fiona/

Havent post anything here for long long time. Too tired from work or those i visited is not posting. This babe is quite special, so post something simple for her.

Looks: Not SYT, young MILF, womanly type.
Figure: Well maintained and got front got back.
Massage: Not bad at all. I am moaning from her presses and not during HJ, so you can gauge how good it is.
Attitude: Lots of KC, will fall in love with her if I am 20 years younger.
Services: Tender loving touches, good feeling from her.
Place: Nice, clean, tidy.
RTM: Hopefully she is working during CNY period
She's zhuo er from liloldtiger. Been here for quite a while already, about as long as A-ta.

http://www.liltigersden.com/distinctive/

Quite a lanky young pre-MILF, I agree. Nice shapely figure.

Massage the last time I visit was ok. Gentle lady that treats people well.
Old 14-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post

Linn: "syt face in a basketball player body." Very apt description. Her frame is big.

Vivian: Agree that she is over-rated and over-hyped. Her figure is nothing to shout about. Maybe it is because there are not many syt looking types around
Old 14-01-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Thosr tried before laura, how big is her tits ? Bigger than karin ?
Nvr try karin so cannot compare. But Laura boobs is around D cup. Big enough to give a satisfying BF..
Old 14-01-2017, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking for a good ML to visit, saw Lina/Zoey has quite a number of MR in the past (https://samsforum.com/sho...php?p=13348387), contacted her for a session.
http://sglonelyguy.com/lina-massage/
http://www.qbjj77.com/1002/

First don't mix her up with another Zoey from SLG, who is a G cup milf. Lina is in her mid 20s with B-C boobs.

Stayed in a shared apartment but each girl has their own bathroom, so privacy is there.

She said she has put on some weight, but to me still pretty nice figure which I like. She has a cute looking face combines with her voice melts me easily.

Her massage was pretty good. Put in effort to relax different parts of my body.

Next came the sensual part which was highly aroused for me. She was topless and very sensitive to touching. Roaming was good. With her playful character we had a fun time together.

While recalling the experience and writing this MR makes me want to book her asap.

Looks: Mid 20s womanly type.
Boobs: Nice size to play with
Massage: Good even though not my focus area.
Sensual: Responsive and attentive.
Attitude: Cheerful girl, time flew when with her.
Overall: A very satisfying session from one hardworking ML.

Last edited by Yoyogi; 14-01-2017 at 07:33 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1