The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
i think by yellow card means warning cos AR is considered off menu hahaha
Wah nowadays, MRs can only be written a certain way ah?

Looks like the real bros who pay for services, who genuinely write and contribute to the forum, and who have the best intentions here, are the ones who get punished most! Hahaha
Old 10-01-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
i think by yellow card means warning cos AR is considered off menu hahaha
Hmmm ok. AR consider off menu. Usually most will play around little brother area and lick around that area. Actual AR is a little bit more intense I guess. AR not my favourite activity when I visit ML I meant.

Last edited by Blu3; 10-01-2017 at 11:17 PM.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hmmm ok. AR consider off menu. Usually most will play around little brother area and lick around that area. Actual AR is a little bit more intense I guess. Not my favourite for AR.
Got lobang for AR? I'm a sucker for Gd AR.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hamtai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feel like trying new ML instead of the usual fews and therefore visited https://da3377.wordpress.com/lisa/

Location is very discreet, a good 10 mins walk from the nearest MRT. I reached 15mins earlier and texted her. I kind of suprised she replied immediately and ask me to go up to her unit.

Reach her unit, was greeted by a Milf with make up. Hmmm, I wont really rate her look and would say that she is kind of MILF you wont reject. Kind a slim body with agak agak B cup.

I took my shower alone. Massage was average, nothing to shout about her strength. However she has very soft palm so i kind of enjoying myself when she performed HDLY. Massage lasted good 40 mins before i was asked to turn around.

Not much effort on her sensual while performing HJ. Did a 69 HJ with her panty on. Roaming outside panty and boobs grabbing no issue at all.

During her massage, she nv talk much although i started conversation v her. Maybe my topic was lame and nv interest her much.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Nice review, but you've just got yourself a yellow card!
Apologies.. long time didn't post in this thread already.. didn't know about this yellow card system..

will take note in future..

cheers~
Old 10-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by comtam5454 View Post
Me new here. Tried this lady and feel she's good. So think maybe can share with everyone.

My Report Below
Shuang Shuang knows her stuff and she does know how to use her fingers and strength well. Will definitely go back for more.

Face - 8/10 Good-looking
Body - 8/10 Got front, got back
Massage - 9/10 good and hard, the way I like it
BBBJ - 9/10 lots of teasing and sensually done to make sure you enjoy before shooting inside her mouth !!! good licking and sucking of balls, lots of slurping sound
CIM - special bonus !!
GFE:10/10 best best!

http://mygongzhuwang.com/shuang-shuang/
My experience:
Body - tummy
BBBJ - not very long
CIM - with cap!
Old 10-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
My experience:
Body - tummy
BBBJ - not very long
CIM - with cap!
Huh , so she bbbj you then cap you to cim?
Old 10-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
Huh , so she bbbj you then cap you to cim?
No, I don't like capped bj, so after bbbj went for hj.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No, I don't like capped bj, so after bbbj went for hj.
Is it 2 shots (BBBJ with CIM), or she let u CIM after HJ? Confusing...
Old 10-01-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Is it 2 shots (BBBJ with CIM), or she let u CIM after HJ? Confusing...
Sorry for the confusion. Because she told me CIM is with cap, I did not opt for CIM at all. Just BBBJ followed by HJ. 1 shot.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
buttsecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had my first session with Adele. Here to share my experience and 1st fr since she requested:

Beautiful looking lady probably in her mid-late 20s. I was guided into a room upstairs and offered a cup of water. Had a quick shower and started the massage.

Massage: Good effort, though may be lack in strength(disclaimer: I prefer hard massage and I didn't specify to her).

Sensual: Here comes the highlight! She was teasing, saying that she is giving me a "full body check up" and started running her nails all around my body, but not quite touching my little bro even though it is already at full attention and just begging to be touched.
After 5 mins of this torturous pleasure, she came close and whispered "Now Im starting". And her hands started slowly creeping towards my bro. What followed was the most teasing and pleasurable HDLY experience I've had.
I endured and finally she asked me to flip over and started to finish me off. WOW I didn't know there could so many ways of doing a hj. Climaxed with her licking my nips and handling my bro and I exploded all over her hands. Headed over to shower after cleaning up with wet tissue and joked that I might collapse in the shower due to my shaking legs haha.

Hygiene: Very clean. Offered a fresh towel and she changed the bed sheet after I finished.

Security: 1 thing I'm very impressed with, is that she will lock the room and hand you the keys to the room so you can be assured that there is no theft of your valuables.

RTM: YES. Don't think my fr do justice to her as Im sure I missed out some stuff. Very good service.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sorry for the confusion. Because she told me CIM is with cap, I did not opt for CIM at all. Just BBBJ followed by HJ. 1 shot.
Believed lots of guys here still remember the BBBJ queen yangyang. Hope she is as good. That would be wonderful. LOL
Old 10-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Got lobang for AR? I'm a sucker for Gd AR.
AR was never my favourite activity. So I don't have recommendations for that. Only tried AR when I was younger by MILF ML and it was intense. I don't really like it.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
AR was never my favourite activity. So I don't have recommendations for that. Only tried AR when I was younger by MILF ML and it was intense. I don't really like it.
I only tried AR in a massage shop once. It was an unforgettable feeling. Not that I really enjoyed it but it has a very intense and confusing sensation.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 26
younggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
Believed lots of guys here still remember the BBBJ queen yangyang. Hope she is as good. That would be wonderful. LOL
Yeah... Is Yangyang ever coming back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1