The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-01-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Dontknowyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just visited linn from ltd this afternoon

Looks not really my type, but quite OK looking.
Tall, long legged, nice boobs.
Massage not bad, at least not piano.
Very nice service (through got space for improvment as she is really new, can see her very shy when doing hj)

After message when i was about to take my belonging and leave when there are roughly about 10-15 mins left, she ask me why I am I leaving? Still got 10-15mins for massage.
And when I leave, its 10mins over my time slot. Luckily the bro after me cancelled his app.

Will definitely return for her.
PS: she will be leaving for cny on 25jan back about 2 weeks later.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2425

Not sure if anyone have written any FR on her, tried her yesterday and is the first time trying nuru massage. Have to say it is a new and pleasant experience for me.

First thing when message her, it was a prompt and polite reply. The direction to her place is given very clearly unlike some that will bring you around the world before leading you to the place.Easy to find for me as it is very near my place, another plus point for me.

The massage was done with teasing in between, and the B2B nuru massage is mixed with normal massage bringing you up and down if you know what I meant. Was very conversational during the massage too, break the ice very soon.

Looks wise is OK, not very chio type but still passable. The school uniform with her petite frame add a few points. Didn't have an extreme hot figure, but nice boobs and pointy nipple is very suitable for the nuru B2B massage.

Overall I think bros can give it a try for a different type of massage. She is pretty accomodating throughout.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Good to know this thread is back.
I can pen my MR on this ML who I visited some time ago.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/xiao-ping/

Location is not exactly discreet and is far from public transport.
Parking is very tough too.
Unit is acceptable but I notice some food lying around which made some area of the unit smell.

You need to discount around 20% to 25% from the pictures posted in the website.
She is clearly a MILF with some freckles which her make up could not hide.
Relatively short and petite.

Showered alone and I told her to start her massage as I just wanted 1 HJ.
I have to be honest her massage is just above piano and most of the time she is doing it with one hand.
She had many texts coming in so I am surprised she told me business is bad.

Sensual is done with some oil and lots of fake moan which can be a turn off.
I was in and out of her unit within 45 minutes.
She belongs in the $100 category.
i hate those ML that short changed us. i mean if we pay you for an hr service , make sure we got the 1hr of service.
if the ML needs time to turnover the room/arrange cust to come etc, they should not do at the expense of the cust.
we should boycott those ML, its our hard earned money!
Old 04-01-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Shakespeare says : What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet

FR for Adele

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=637556

No stranger to the ML scene, Adele is both good looking/sexy and a competent masseur with excellent HDLY skills to boot.
Location is central, room ambience and towel cleanliness and quality is worthy of a professional Spa.

Every minute with her speaks volume of quality of ML of days gone by. During the sensual part when she goes topless, you have to be a heterosexual-deficient male to not feel the heat in your loins. Pleasure and action make the hour seem short.

While I might want to add the standard disclaimer of one-man-poison-another-man-meat, however for Adele I dare say it does not apply.

Enough said.

RTM : Absolutely.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
Shakespeare says : What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet

FR for Adele

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=637556

No stranger to the ML scene, Adele is both good looking/sexy and a competent masseur with excellent HDLY skills to boot.
Location is central, room ambience and towel cleanliness and quality is worthy of a professional Spa.

Every minute with her speaks volume of quality of ML of days gone by. During the sensual part when she goes topless, you have to be a heterosexual-deficient male to not feel the heat in your loins. Pleasure and action make the hour seem short.

While I might want to add the standard disclaimer of one-man-poison-another-man-meat, however for Adele I dare say it does not apply.

Enough said.

RTM : Absolutely.
Her many many fans must be very happy with the news of her un-retirement.
Old 04-01-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post

FR for Adele
Miyuki or Paris sound better than Adele

Last edited by TheMentalist; 04-01-2017 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7772 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Brief MR for Adele (https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=637556)

I was smitten by the blurred photos so I quicky got the contact. To my surprise, she really was the ex France Capital angpai we are familiar with.

She is still as pretty as ever. Her massage was definitely no piano. It was kind of like relaxing massage.

Of course the highlight would be her deadly HDLY. Her HJ skill is also one of the best I tried. Unlike those only up down motion, her fingers can do wonder. Like sgGem bro said, you guys should find out the details yourselves.

Overall it was a 9.5/10 session for me.

As a few of my fav MLs have RTC, i am really glad to have Adele as my regular ML now.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Fast hand fast leg ask for contact number...
Old 04-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ysl1221 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTM Summer http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

Looks: 8/10 (petite and cute)
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: B, natural
Massage: 8/10 (good strength)
Shower: Attached bathroom

A chatty lady. Services as listed.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://sglonelyguy.com/ah-may-massage/
Anyone tried? Looks like good message w good HJ?
Old 04-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Her many many fans must be very happy with the news of her un-retirement.
I am definitely one of them!!
Old 04-01-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lustissotired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hey guys. once again need recommendations haha! after laura... i haven been going to massage but see many reviews very hard to decide. if any bros tried the following feel free to feedback abit k. haha.

http://www.liltigersden.com/darcy/

http://www.liltigersden.com/easy/

http://sgbeautycastle.com/summer-massage-hj-bj/

http://www.liltigersden.com/fanny/

http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/

in order. hahah of my ... liking but seen their reviews. jus cant decide sial.

*argh!!!!
Old 04-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried Linh.
For those who tried before 痛痛 from liltiger, Linh is the upgraded version.
Linh looks better and younger, long hair syt look. IMHO, liltiger picts don't so her justice, go view her wechat picts.
Body: big-boned but in no way fat. Cos she's 170 to 172, cant be too small-boned. Her long legs are a dream
Nice C cups too.
Her massage is as good as Abby, or even better.
Old 04-01-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
bandero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really disappointed with LTD, below ML pic is totally different from real person..
http://www.liltigersden.com/leesa/

Turn out to be baby elephant. try at ur own risk.
Old 04-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandero View Post
Really disappointed with LTD, below ML pic is totally different from real person..
http://www.liltigersden.com/leesa/

Turn out to be baby elephant. try at ur own risk.
Next time look at the photos more carefully. The wardrobe doors have distorton and not straight. The skirting is not aligned. Photos are heavily PS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1