The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betong

Anyway...
Got my girl. A 27, 5'7 soft spoken, Issan native, widower with 4yrs old son. Lives with mum n sister. Here to support family(don't they all), introduce by a friend. Just 10 days old. Lay down on the bed, embracing each other as we got aquainted. Her hands was stroking my didi while we chated. Nice! Slowly my hands nudge into her panties n started playin. She was all wet when i start to bodylick her. Saw her boobs were of a medium size but do hv long nor mishapen tits that most WL hv. Put on the cap n was humpin away. After 20 mins saw her body twitch. Knew she had come. Stop n rest on her soft stretch mark belly. Later shower together, fondling her wet breasts, had the urge. Slowly rubbin my pelvis with hers, she then bbjb me till i come while the water was runnin. Reminds me of the Japanese xxxx movie.
Had a nap with her hugging me tightly for 3 hrs b4 dinner. Later meet up with my bros where had Thai steambot\BBQ buffet on top a small hill. Had a singer\guitarist entertaining us with english n thai songs. Cost Thai bht 6600 for 6ppl.
Came back to our rooms, bring 12 bttl Henik n had a wild party. Pretty much full (beer) when we came back to our rooms in the wee morning. Change n was lying in bed when the urge came. She had the long button 1 piece pyjama on n that turn me on. Was frenchin her when she bbjb me again. Gotta luv her. Juz love watchin a girl going down on u, takin her time n not missin a beat. She capped me n was ridding me. Got charge up when saw her expose breasts under the pyjamas. Then my phone rang. Yes, it bloody rang! Stop but rang again. Pick it up (my girl ain't 2 happy abt it. Neither am i) n my bros was on the other end asking if I had mineral water left. Pass all the bttls i could find n shove..I mean.. gave it to him.
Came back but .....my mojo was gone. Slept that night b4 had a morning session that went down to "I had a good F...ing time" page in my dairy. My girl had to go back at 8am but she went back at 10 instead. Worth every satang.
If I do go back to Betong (Thank you 4 AirAsia) she would be 1 I'm lookin fwd to.
Signin off
Old 21-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betong

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxisguy25
Try Gintanan Massage in Hatyai, Rich Karoke, Fever Mansion in Danouk and Models in Bentong The prices are reasonable and the art of negotiation is very important. Prices open at different levels but maintain ur price at an average of BHT1500. I normally start at BHT1000 and work my way up to BHT1500 and stop there. Just walk away if they do not accept ur price. Most of the time they will calll u back and accept ur offer. The reason, plenty of chickens everywhere. . Beauty/looks of the girl - well it is in the eye of the beholder. What is important is the service provided. I normally do not go on weekends and public holidays as the price always increases gila-gila. One thing I have learnt during my trips aboard and esp thailand is to treat them like ladies and the treatment u get is really fanstatic. Do not treat the girls as sex objects. This is my personal experience. .
U r one smooooth customer. It is true that some weekdays u can get cheaper but like u said, beauty is in the eye beholder. Had 1 papasan offer me a 34-34-34 for less than 1500bht.
Old 25-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NotSuave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betong update

Hmm... so good. Next visit to Betong, I will drop PRC and get thai... Hee Hee... Hope by then, my thai language is okok...
Old 25-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSuave
Hmm... so good. Next visit to Betong, I will drop PRC and get thai... Hee Hee... Hope by then, my thai language is okok...
One of the PRC headquarter is at Oversea Hotel, it has a small KTV, more like a lounge with few tables. Where it is operated by PRC mummy who bring ladies over. Quality is not too bad but dont expect higher quality than those found in Spore KTV.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 25-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
One of the PRC headquarter is at Oversea Hotel, it has a small KTV, more like a lounge with few tables. Where it is operated by PRC mummy who bring ladies over. Quality is not too bad but dont expect higher quality than those found in Spore KTV.
Thanks brother.

By the way, the KTV that has the most PRC girl is @ 银山. As what you say, girl look ok but cannot really compare to the huge import @ singapore. Few other area that you can get is the ktv @ holiday and grandview. All got PRC mummy.....

Cheers...
Old 25-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSuave
Thanks brother.

By the way, the KTV that has the most PRC girl is @ 银山. As what you say, girl look ok but cannot really compare to the huge import @ singapore. Few other area that you can get is the ktv @ holiday and grandview. All got PRC mummy.....

Cheers...
The PRC volumes grow due to shortage in Msia, so lots of uncles from neighbour state cheong Betong for their MeiMei. Younger cheongster normally prefer puyings who are younger and more playful. So how frequent you in Betong and where are you from?

Old 26-01-2006, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up AirAsia flight from JB to Ipoh ‘wonderful’

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
FYI, commencing from 24 January 2006, Air Asia will be flying to Ipoh from Johor Bahru
Report from The New Straits Times dated Wednesday 25 January 2006 :-

AirAsia flight from JB to Ipoh ‘wonderful’

IPOH, PERAK, Tues.
------------------

Families with young children were among the first to grab tickets for AirAsia’s maiden flight from Johor Baru to Ipoh, taking advantage of discounted prices and shorter travelling time.

Back to celebrate Chinese New Year in his hometown in Pusing, Chok Sin Ming, 32, said he used to drive to Ipoh but was glad to fly here with his wife and two toddlers.

"It’s wonderful to have a direct flight here," he said.

Former nurse Patricia Chee, 62, who took the flight with five family members, said the flight was very comfortable except for a slightly bumpy landing.

The family, returning home from a vacation in Singapore, took a cab to Johor at 3pm, boarded the 5.30pm flight in Senai and arrived in Ipoh at 6.10pm, 15 minutes earlier than scheduled.

AirAsia station manager Audrey Yu said there would be two additional flights on Thursday and Feb 3, before the budget airline commences scheduled flights on Feb 6.

Its Boeing 737-300s, with a capacity for 148 passengers, will fly every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, leaving Johor Baru for Ipoh at 1.30pm and departing at 2.55pm from Ipoh to Johor Baru. Airfares range from RM9.99 to RM219.99.
Old 26-01-2006, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maxisguy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Betong

Going to Danook on the 2 Feb. After the CNY celebrations. anyone of u guys will there around this time. Maybe we can meet up. most probably staying at the IPD hotel. Need a break from all this stress of work.
Old 26-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
The PRC volumes grow due to shortage in Msia, so lots of uncles from neighbour state cheong Betong for their MeiMei. Younger cheongster normally prefer puyings who are younger and more playful. So how frequent you in Betong and where are you from?
I am from Singapore (Me not young and not old, early 30s) and visited Betong 4th time from Early Nov 05 to Early Jan 06.

1st trip - 2 days 1 night in Betong
(Afer long hour travelling, finally reach Betong. Took me around 3 hours to get my choice --- A PRC MM that just arrive on the same day)
2nd trip - 2 days 1 night in Betong (5 weeks later)
(Took more than 16 hours to reach Betong from Singapore, due to car breakdown after Ipoh. Maybe fate had bought me and her together, still manage to get back my previous MM even I arrive so late)
3rd trip - 6 days 5 night in Betong (2.5 weeks later)
(With my same MM for the whole week. This is the killer trip as feeling develop with this MM)
4th trip - 3 days 2 night in Betong (1 weeks later)
(Last visit for 2005/2006 as not much leave left. Stick with the same MM again as I believe it is a no U turn for me already.

Finally, meet her at BKK last week as she is going back to china. I do not know whether will I go back Betong or not at this stage. But it is really a relax place to be at and hide away from the stressing life in Singapore.

The most possible date if I want to go to Betong again will be on April. (A friend birthday who might want to celebrate there and also there is a holiday during that period.)

Anyway, life have to be back to normal for me if not, career will gone. If no career, where got money to go Betong again... Right?

Cheers
Old 26-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Samster

Re: AirAsia flight from JB to Ipoh ‘wonderful’

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Report from The New Straits Times dated Wednesday 25 January 2006 :-

AirAsia flight from JB to Ipoh ‘wonderful’

Its Boeing 737-300s, with a capacity for 148 passengers, will fly every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, leaving Johor Baru for Ipoh at 1.30pm and departing at 2.55pm from Ipoh to Johor Baru. Airfares range from RM9.99 to RM219.99.
To:
JB depart @ 13:30 hr (12:30 hr thailand time)
Ipoh arrive @ 14:30 hr (13:30 hr thailand time)
Checkout from airport and take taxi @ 15:00 hr (14:00 hr thailand time)
Reach Betong @ 18:00 hr (17:00 hr thailand time)

If thailand time 5 pm to reach Betong, I believe can forget it as the good stuff is mostly booked. Might need to stay one night in Ipoh if we fly....

Fro:
Leave Betong @ 10:55 hr or earlier (09:55 hr thailand time)
Arrive Ipoh airport @ 13:55 hr (12:55 hr thailand time)
Ipoh depart @ 14:55 hr (13:55 hr thailand time)

I love this return trip schedule.... heehee can spend one more day in betong.

My suggestion to SLand brother who want to go Betong:

If you are planning for a 3 days 2 nights in Betong, the following will be the best option as you only need to clear 1 day leave. (Let say fri, sat, sun).. Advise: 2 days 1 night trip in Betong is very very tiring...

From Singapore to Ipoh:
Take a thurs night bus which leave singapore @ 21:30 to 22:00 hour. This will be a long ride as it will take around 8 hours to reach Ipoh. Reach Ipoh around 05:00 to 06:30. (Depend on the driving speed and also route got re-route to KL or not)
Take a cab from Ipoh to Betong and normally around 3 hours --- 10:00 am (9:00 am thailand time), you will be able to reach the hotel in Betong.

Friday morning can have a good rest and from friday afternoon to sunday morning, you can do up to your limit.

Sunday morning, take a thailand cab from Betong @ 9 am thailand time to Malaysia custom. Will reach around 9:30 am thailand time and 10:30 am Malaysia time. Hop into a Malaysia taxi and you will reach Ipoh @ 13:30 hr malaysia time.

Cheers....
Old 27-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maxisguy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Betong

Any u guys. I am going to langkawi after my trip to Danook. U guys got any information on where the happenings are in Langkawi? Will do my field trip report of Danook after I return thanks. Please help me with langkawi. I find there is not much info on the island
Old 27-01-2006, 12:45 PM
Registered Advertiser

Re: AirAsia flight from JB to Ipoh ‘wonderful’

[QUOTE=NotSuave]If thailand time 5 pm to reach Betong, I believe can forget it as the good stuff is mostly booked. Might need to stay one night in Ipoh if we fly....

If its not weekend, its still not so bad. Good chance in GV Disco, or you can try those Singers or Agogo Dancer. We got few back to our room from Merlin Singing Lounge, one of the friend even spent a night at the girl's room. But of course, we do spent quite a lot at the lounge with all the singers occupying our table.

My suggestion to SLand brother who want to go Betong:

If you are planning for a 3 days 2 nights in Betong, the following will be the best option as you only need to clear 1 day leave. (Let say fri, sat, sun).. Advise: 2 days 1 night trip in Betong is very very tiring...

If 2 days 1 night, you are better off to cheong in Batam or JB, travel all the way to Betong. 3 days 2 nights will be just nice, you get bored very quickly, bcos the town is only so small.

From Singapore to Ipoh:
Take a thurs night bus which leave singapore @ 21:30 to 22:00 hour. This will be a long ride as it will take around 8 hours to reach Ipoh. Reach Ipoh around 05:00 to 06:30. (Depend on the driving speed and also route got re-route to KL or not)
Take a cab from Ipoh to Betong and normally around 3 hours --- 10:00 am (9:00 am thailand time), you will be able to reach the hotel in Betong.

If you drive, you can reach Betong in 8 hours. Spore > Ipoh = hours , Ipoh > Pengkalan Hulu = 2.5hours, still got 0.5 hours for rest in between. But make sure has rotate driver, otherwise the driver will KO when reach there.

Friday morning can have a good rest and from friday afternoon to sunday morning, you can do up to your limit.

Sunday morning, take a thailand cab from Betong @ 9 am thailand time to Malaysia custom. Will reach around 9:30 am thailand time and 10:30 am Malaysia time. Hop into a Malaysia taxi and you will reach Ipoh @ 13:30 hr malaysia time.

Some basic info, the border open from 6am ~ 7pm (Msia time). Immigration Office from 8.30am ~ 4.30pm. Those who need to enter without passport can approach the taxi head at Pengkalan Hulu, market rate is RM100, to be ferry in and out like VIP by "officer", very safe. Don't risk other options like going in by bike by Thais or thai taxi.

Cheers....

Old 27-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Registered Advertiser

[QUOTE=NotSuave]I am from Singapore (Me not young and not old, early 30s) and visited Betong 4th time from Early Nov 05 to Early Jan 06.

hahahah, we about same age then. My first trip was 13 years when 17 and the last trip was 2005. In between, lost count of trips, should have left my cock hair almost in all the hotels there.

1st trip - 2 days 1 night in Betong
(Afer long hour travelling, finally reach Betong. Took me around 3 hours to get my choice --- A PRC MM that just arrive on the same day)
2nd trip - 2 days 1 night in Betong (5 weeks later)
(Took more than 16 hours to reach Betong from Singapore, due to car breakdown after Ipoh. Maybe fate had bought me and her together, still manage to get back my previous MM even I arrive so late)
3rd trip - 6 days 5 night in Betong (2.5 weeks later)
(With my same MM for the whole week. This is the killer trip as feeling develop with this MM)
4th trip - 3 days 2 night in Betong (1 weeks later)
(Last visit for 2005/2006 as not much leave left. Stick with the same MM again as I believe it is a no U turn for me already.

Finally, meet her at BKK last week as she is going back to china. I do not know whether will I go back Betong or not at this stage. But it is really a relax place to be at and hide away from the stressing life in Singapore.

I guess you have tasted the Tirak Trap, luckily she is a PRC that need to go back, otherwise you could be deeper into the trap. At the rate that you are going, I guess you are going to sink very fast.

Don't you find it a big hassle to travel to Betong compared to Hatyai or BKK? These are bigger cities and has many times better to offer? I guess it's the Gong Tau, hahahahaha

The most possible date if I want to go to Betong again will be on April. (A friend birthday who might want to celebrate there and also there is a holiday during that period.)

Anyway, life have to be back to normal for me if not, career will gone. If no career, where got money to go Betong again... Right?

Enjoy your sweet memory, or perhaps you could pen it up bcos that the only return for the thousands that you spent.

Old 28-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

Luckily, everything back to normal for me.....

Well, as what you say... Pen everything down and it is a very expensive memory... Ha Ha Ha...

Most of my friend still prefer Betong... So I believe still have to stick to there for the moment.... Hee Hee

Cheers and Happy New Year.....
Old 30-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Big cinema complex opens in Yala

Paiseh, have to ' tumpang ' this thread for this article .............

Report from Bangkok Post dated Monday 30 January 2006 :-

Big cinema complex opens in Yala

By Issara News Centre

Against the backdrop of ongoing violence, the trendiest and biggest entertainment complex in the three southernmost provinces opened for business in Yala on Jan 25.

Kom Akkadej, a veteran cinema operator and owner of Coliseum Intergroup Ltd, said construction began in 2003 but because of the escalating violence in early 2004 the project had stalled for a time.

"Despite the situation, I am still determined to soldier on. I am confident that the new cineplex will also attract people from Pattani and Narathiwat, not only Yala residents," Mr Kom said.

It was his ambition to transform stand-alone cinemas in the southern provinces into modern, multi-purpose cinema complexes, he said.

The 400-million-baht, four-storey Coliseum Cineplex Yala is on 18,000 square metres of land. Most of the space is dedicated to four cinemas, each with 800 seats. The rest is available for rent _ offices, food outlets, luxury goods shops and karaoke bars. New technology has also been brought in to make the complex more functional.

Mr Kom said the purchasing power of Yala people was evident. The KFC fastfood outlet was doing well, raking in 200,000 baht on the opening day of the cineplex.

Mr Kom, who is not a Yala native, said his business caters to pleasure seekers, people craving respite from the pressures of separatist unrest.

"My business has nothing to do with political or security issues. It is pure entertainment," he said.

Given the daily violence, security is a primary concern and there are guards on duty around the clock.

"Our customers are always willing to be frisked at the entrances. In fact, they say that without such strict security, they would be reluctant to come," he said.

Mr Kom has plans for another 300-million-baht complex in nearby Pattani, but lack of funding is delayjng construction. He said Krung Thai Bank was not happy with the situation in the province and would lend him only 100 million baht so only 600 foundation piles had been sunk so far.

"It is ironic that while the state is urging more investment in the region, the state bank is just looking the other way," he said.

Many businessmen were interested in getting a commercial foothold in the region, he said. But, ironically, most investors in Yala were from elsewhere, while the local investors were turning their backs on the province.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1