The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-02-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
In Bkk now. Gonna go 6c6c and see What's happening tonight. Will update bros here later.
Nbzzzz, reached BKK, 1st thing is to post in SBF?
Old 11-02-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
and best free fuck.
Free fucks can lead to many things..... For the best a marriage certificate for the worst a death certificate........ Juz wan to remind mongers to chiong wisely......... Don always tink free fuck is good, even I go on ONS with some random ger I hook up from club or elsewhere after the fuck I always give 2000-3000bht for her "shopping" expenses........ Unless u give her she reject then ok u muz be very handsum or cock curvy and big

I know of two guys who go on these "free fucks spree" everytime they cum BKK but they don last long. Boast about their KC skills teach me how to pick up gers in 10mins etc but end up two was whack jialat jialat behind a hotel.........Juz before they got humtam they called me up to help them but Im never in the mood to mediate for people like tis especially so when I did warn them of the dangers........... Old people always say " say don listen so beat better"

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 11-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Free fucks can lead to many things............
Good heads up for all, only the air we inhale is free, for now....
Old 11-02-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Good heads up for all, only the air we inhale is free, for now....
I only hope for free foods n drinks... Hehe..
Old 11-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Mutantchicken will call u freeloader lol
Old 11-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nbzzzz, reached BKK, 1st thing is to post in SBF?
555. No lor. First thing is to make friends. But since fail, then come sbf post. 555. otw to MaKan. Now. No one holding my hand. Sad sia. I almost jio the cleaning aunty hold my hand makan with me. Lol.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
555. No lor. First thing is to make friends. But since fail, then come sbf post. 555. otw to MaKan. Now. No one holding my hand. Sad sia. I almost jio the cleaning aunty hold my hand makan with me. Lol.
If u free tomorrow, we can have lunch and u can follow me go see offices.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Ok can. No problem.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Now branch out to become real estate agent!?
Need a new office... so go "shopping"
Old 12-02-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Now at thermae soi 15. Talk about freelancers ok? Not many girls and quality not as good. Customers also not many maybe late already. Anyone recommend any quality food at this timing around this area? Hungry again. Cannot wait until after 2 then eat.
bro, whats the going rate at thermae ah? heard of this legendary spot but never go in to sian before. and what time do they close?

preparing a plan B/C/D in case go club liao no pick up.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
nothing is free in this world, sooner or later have to pay.....

practice 3F best...
Old 12-02-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyhere View Post
...going rate at thermae ah? ...legendary spot but never go in to sian before. ...plan B/C/D in case go club liao no pick up.
Thermae (aka Star Wars Cantina, nick fondly coined by forums) can be a hit or miss. Best after 9 (open at 8pm), as gals are dolling up at rear 1st floor near the loos. Actually best to hang around there to see what they made up of , so you don't kena beer goggles in dark in basement.

Last time (awhile back) was 2.5-3k ST. and LT 4k. Modus operandi is simple, just buy a beer thb90-100 and mozzie around the hall. Check out the gals lining up the sides including the famous jukebox. Like OT's Ipanema meat market.

If you pick someone, go to the table and agree on event. On sian, don't bet on it as they can sian you better (their job!).

Vbkk, on food there's street food on pavement including a noodle stand. If atas, can go to nearby soi 15 at 4 Points Sheraton (rooftop bar). Or Oskars Bistro at end Soi 11 (opp Levels). Maybe can get lucky with FLs in both places.

Back to Thermae. Used to know 1 smart cookie puying who is like mini ah long with small loans to FLs there. Relatively small amounts as thb3-5k. But you know how it's like with the gals, silly to buy iPhones and stupid to give freebies to young and handsome Tom Cruise types.

Mostly Jap and Korean clientele. So if you can impersonate nihon, good luck (we were 'turned away' with our sinkie accent). If Golden week (jap holiday), forget it.

I had a speed dial (black book) from Thermae, and she accompanied me to Patts 2 nights last year. But that's another story
Old 12-02-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
whats the going rate at thermae ah? heard of this legendary spot but never go in to sian before. and what time do they close?
Thermae FLs for ST should be approx 2500-3500bht and LT at 4500-6000bht........ Prices are subjective and indicative, vary from FL to FL. Golden rule here is to negotiate........ And it closes around 2am. Chok dee........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 12-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
bro, whats the going rate at thermae ah? heard of this legendary spot but never go in to sian before. and what time do they close?

preparing a plan B/C/D in case go club liao no pick up.
Bro treemon99 have replied you on the rates but I guess the rates are negotiable as the night gets late. Also ST is usually performed at the hotel itself unless your hotel is not too far away from Thermae. It will never be Plan b/c/ or D because it closes earlier than those clubs/discos and if u rush to Thermae after discos are closed. U are left with remnants of working ladies who could not find a deal for the night loitering on the streets or the noodle stall just outside. Be careful of ladyboys out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Vbkk, on food there's street food on pavement including a noodle stand. If atas, can go to nearby soi 15 at 4 Points Sheraton (rooftop bar). Or Oskars Bistro at end Soi 11 (opp Levels). Maybe can get lucky with FLs in both places..
Any menu in between those u mentioned?
Old 12-02-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
. U are left with remnants of working ladies who could not find a deal for the night loitering on the streets or the noodle stall just outside.
Still have Railway, Yaowarat and Grace Hotel to go to ............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1