The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 11-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

This pm tour met an uncle, he saw me with a paper on hand. So i told him, but he was not aware of ex GL girls @BL. The uncle & me talked about the good old days of BL, he started chionging in the 70s, i told him me? 3yrs only but passingby 23yrs ago. , anyway, i shared his advices 2us bros. He did not access any internet.

BL as at today cat50 he believes is the highest. But, bros who fancy aunty looking WLs, wish2get good services, should upgrade to $50. Is about the girls we fancy, cat r set by the girls operating their biz. If we think the aunty derserve $50, than pay her, additional of $10 they might not really perform. Tips only i think this is what he meant.

That uncle also believe that we chiongsters enjoy BL, while it lasts, cause he don't see what i think, the place will b history. I disgreed so long there r customers, like us bros the new gen1, gov will maintain the place. A thing we agreed, PRCs WLs the lic1, will b the future of this trade.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 19
usalo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

had tried Jolene (H11R11) on 1 saturday few weeks ago. all other ang pais are long queue lo especially MJ. really very hard to get a slot with her lo...
she was a bit un-well tat day but the rest is quite SOP... when she bbbj me i could not tahan then cum... she quickly take out her mouth n spit out but at the same time still hj me until dry dry... but she was not angry somemore told as long as i 舒服 enuf oredi... too bad not a fully CIM else will be good try...

going to try my luck with MJ... hehehe
Old 11-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Saw Jolene 1time last wed, i remembered she looks syt, her curly hairs almost same liked office ladies. No wonder, i said in the thread after passing thru, turn back she got customer.

Oh yes! Can somehow spot the new stocks, their dressing r much newer, slim compare 2current stocks. That was what the uncle said. He is experienced only thing i think about him was, not enough $to bonk the cat50. Sad!
Old 11-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3750 / Power: 16
hardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by usalo View Post
had tried Jolene (H11R11) on 1 saturday few weeks ago. all other ang pais are long queue lo especially MJ. really very hard to get a slot with her lo...
she was a bit un-well tat day but the rest is quite SOP... when she bbbj me i could not tahan then cum... she quickly take out her mouth n spit out but at the same time still hj me until dry dry... but she was not angry somemore told as long as i 舒服 enuf oredi... too bad not a fully CIM else will be good try...

going to try my luck with MJ... hehehe
Wow, dont know H11R11 Jolene allows CIM, even not full one, next time will ask her for it I like to ML wit her, she is on my RTF list
Old 11-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Game_Man1000 is Cool - loads of Potential

Heard there are some new gals on the 2nd floor in H7..

Saw one on the first room on the left of the stair case.. the old Jac's room.. looks sweet.. Confirm next target..

Updates coming soon..
Old 12-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
rammerstein is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_Man1000 View Post
Heard there are some new gals on the 2nd floor in H7..

Saw one on the first room on the left of the stair case.. the old Jac's room.. looks sweet.. Confirm next target..

Updates coming soon..
That must be Ann. She is 26 ...that was wat she told me. She looks the age too.
Yup, sweet looking, got baby fats...if u dun mind. Overall, should be a good bonk with good service.

Cheers!
Old 12-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up H12R8 Janet

Thank you to all the brothers who painstakingly compile & update the wls sandwiched by Flanders Sq & Marne Rd. Despite the rain, today rushed down to lock on target Janet. Lucky her door was open. I walked in & paid her $50. We stripped to nudity & she washed me up thoroughly. As described by another brother, I lie down & she started kissing & frenching me. Her bbbj was awesome especially she applied a lubricant & used her hands to rub my dick & scrotum. Her ass rim also tokong. Cannot tahan her hands & mouth alternating. Requested to lick her pussy. She teased me by gently stroking my dick again. She went ontop of me pressing her tits for me to lick. She turned around with her back facing me & use my dick to rub her pussy to get a high feeling. Janet capped me. She then lie down without pillow while I let my tongue licked her to ecstacy. Could sense her orgasm when she gripped my hands tightly. Last but not least, akan tengbak fue de joie, fire my volleys of joy into her pussy. She washed first, then she washed me offering mouthwash & paper towels as well. $50 is value for my money. condom provided. rtf: definite YES!
Old 12-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Game_Man1000 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rammerstein View Post
Yup, sweet looking, got baby fats...if u dun mind. Overall, should be a good bonk with good service.

Cheers!
Din really try her when I was in PT today.. dun know why she look a bit off today..

Did try the WL opp Ann's room.. Services not bad.. though there are some fats around the waist.. Overall 7/10 for PT std.. din ask her name.. but will rtf only when Violet and MJ is not around..

Heard from this lady that there is one 150 gal coming to H7.. but never mentioned name..

Saw Carol from Ah Yap's hse came down to PT.. 1st room on the right when entering H7... might try..

MJ is still MIA.. haiz.. dun know when will MJ be back..
Old 12-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3750 / Power: 16
hardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H12R8 Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig40 View Post
Despite the rain, today rushed down to lock on target Janet. Lucky her door was open. I walked in & paid her $50. We stripped to nudity & she washed me up thoroughly. As described by another brother, I lie down & she started kissing & frenching me. Her bbbj was awesome especially she applied a lubricant & used her hands to rub my dick & scrotum. Her ass rim also tokong. Cannot tahan her hands & mouth alternating. Requested to lick her pussy. She teased me by gently stroking my dick again. She went ontop of me pressing her tits for me to lick. She turned around with her back facing me & use my dick to rub her pussy to get a high feeling. Janet capped me. She then lie down without pillow while I let my tongue licked her to ecstacy. Could sense her orgasm when she gripped my hands tightly. Last but not least, akan tengbak fue de joie, fire my volleys of joy into her pussy. She washed first, then she washed me offering mouthwash & paper towels as well. $50 is value for my money. condom provided. rtf: definite YES!
Been there today@8pm and H12 door already closed, pity not have opportunity to try her yet, find H11 door also closed, maybe it is to late. Will try to look for H12 Janet and MJ next week

Find H16 R12 girl not bad, forget her name lao hesitated a while and another bro went in, lanlan back home as getting too late lao.
Old 13-11-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 15
boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rammerstein View Post

Cheers!
Hehe.. but I think she shld be 30s bah.. plump and got spare tires at tummy.. pretty SOP but overall is good service.. but there is many other WLs that can provide even better service..

Boy
Old 13-11-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE

Heard from this lady that there is one 150 gal coming to H7.. but never mentioned name..
[/QUOTE]

tat wud be emelda now known as Sugar at H7R3. Tall, slim, fair, pleasant and gentle lady; refined and speaks good english. very gd svc. I had extended session with her today. After our session, i opened the door n was almost floored by the queue of 5 standing outside
rtf: most definitely
Old 13-11-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
..... Emelda now known as Sugar at H7R3. Tall, slim, fair, pleasant and gentle lady; refined and speaks good english. very gd svc. I had extended session with her today. .......queue of 5 standing outside....:
rtf: most definitely
Good FR. Glad that she is doing well.

Sugar H7R3 (2nd Floor, left) ex GL CAT150 Emelda - Just came back from 1 month leave. Definitely one of the best in Petain very unique in her own way. B cups, full superb services - from JB. Good Chinese/English. Very friendly accomodating and great GFE.

http://samsforum.com/legal-g...ml#post4190739
Old 13-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
MkMk is Cool - loads of Potential

ya.. am one of them
at the end she came out and talk to one of the bro, think her lover..
bad luck , try someother time.

Cheers
Old 13-11-2009, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MkMk View Post
ya.. am one of them
at the end she came out and talk to one of the bro, think her lover..
bad luck , try someother time.

Cheers
she has a lot of her regulars from GL who will follow her there
Old 13-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
zilojian69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

H24 R28

As bros stated, friendly,
Looks 6.5
Body 7.5
BBBJ 10 (Sensual feel)
FJ (din try coz CIM).. very shiok
minus point is room too small,
Service : Top notch, patient catbath built up. no rush service.
one of the best so far

RTF - probably yes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1