The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
IMHO I think they would prefer, in order of preference:

..?

bro, what is IMHO?
Old 28-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!

in my humble opinion
Old 28-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ok69 View Post
in my humble opinion
thks bro, i am a mountain tortise!!!
Old 28-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
IMHO I think they would prefer, in order of preference:

- VietKeu
- dependable Viet-man in Vn
- any dependable non-Viet man in Vn
- American/west (esp Chinese)
- American/west (other races)
- any dependable non-Viet man outside Vn (non-VietKeu)

We would probably appears in the last category..?
No, i thk we appear in the first category!

vietnam not like thailand. thailand we will appear last, becos i thk they like SWM from US. this is my IMHO.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

Many good things hv been said abt viet gals as ideal life partner, for e.g. royality to husband, non-demanding, family oriented, etc....

But I hv heard of true story of viet gals cheated on their husband. I personally encounter one case that a viet gal who cheated on her husband.
Initially i hv thought that this viet gal hv been in fake marriage with a guy, but to my surprised that the marriage is real, and her husband love and care for her alot and even young (abt 28 yrs old) and homesome too. this gal still bonk other guy outside and even secretly work in KTV.

Another case i hv encountered is a viet gal who hv happily married with kids, but hv incurred wif heavy gambling debts that her loving husband is unawared of.

The above 2 viet gals r not WL before marriage. IMHO that even choosing a viet gal as spouse, u still need to open ur eye wide.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Torres solo venture (though sick & tired) would hv lots of Vn potential partners now in his namelist..maybe share a few...over a jug or two...
Old 05-06-2007, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Many good things hv been said abt viet gals as ideal life partner, for e.g. royality to husband, non-demanding, family oriented, etc....

But I hv heard of true story of viet gals cheated on their husband. I personally encounter one case that a viet gal who cheated on her husband.
Initially i hv thought that this viet gal hv been in fake marriage with a guy, but to my surprised that the marriage is real, and her husband love and care for her alot and even young (abt 28 yrs old) and homesome too. this gal still bonk other guy outside and even secretly work in KTV.

Another case i hv encountered is a viet gal who hv happily married with kids, but hv incurred wif heavy gambling debts that her loving husband is unawared of.

The above 2 viet gals r not WL before marriage. IMHO that even choosing a viet gal as spouse, u still need to open ur eye wide.
These two cases that you have heard are not uncommon among the viet spouses in Singapore. I have come across several incidents of such nature. Around 6 years ago before i went to Vietnam, i was mixing with a group of vietnamese students in Singapore. This few vietnamese guy students actually got to know a group of vietnamese spouses in Singapore. One evening, one of the spouses husband was away from singapore for a few nights on business trips. The viet lady invited her group of viet spouses in singapore and the group of vietnamese guy students to her house. And in her house, each of them grab a guy student and enter the room to lam tinh. I was shocked!!!

The next case i met was a vietnamese spouse who went back to vietnam for holiday and gambled to a debt of S$5000. The husband have to go vietnam to help her pay the gambling debts and bring her back to Singapore.

To be true, there's good and bad examples in every race of spouse. But since this is vietnamese thread, we will discuss about vietnamese spouses lor
Old 05-06-2007, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Around 6 years ago before i went to Vietnam, i was mixing with a group of vietnamese students in Singapore. This few vietnamese guy students actually got to know a group of vietnamese spouses in Singapore. One evening, one of the spouses husband was away from singapore for a few nights on business trips. The viet lady invited her group of viet spouses in singapore and the group of vietnamese guy students to her house. And in her house, each of them grab a guy student and enter the room to lam tinh. I was shocked!!!
Bro, u cannot be shock... u must be shoik right? U joined the party?
how many rooms are there to lam tinh? i believe there is a mass orgy there right?

I dunno that vietnamese gal are so open minded. Maybe due to that fact that they stay in foreign country for too long liao.. many influnece.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro, u cannot be shock... u must be shoik right? U joined the party?
how many rooms are there to lam tinh? i believe there is a mass orgy there right?

I dunno that vietnamese gal are so open minded. Maybe due to that fact that they stay in foreign country for too long liao.. many influnece.
How open are the vietnamese gals can be judged by the number of WL in Joo Chiat? hahha maybe so. But one thing is for sure, they are not as conservative as we thought There are 3 rooms for lam tinh, and there's other 1 couple in the kitchen and 1 couple in the living room
Old 05-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
How open are the vietnamese gals can be judged by the number of WL in Joo Chiat? hahha maybe so. But one thing is for sure, they are not as conservative as we thought There are 3 rooms for lam tinh, and there's other 1 couple in the kitchen and 1 couple in the living room
I always hv the perception that viet gals r very royal to their spouses. Maybe is due to the fact their spouses can't perform during love making sessions.

perhaps some viets gal r going thru motion during love-making wif their hubby as their hubby maybe too old or ugly (majority of viet gals married to sporean spouses r quite young - age gap) to cause any physical attraction to them, so ended bonking other younger/homesome guy.

This is only my personal opioin
Old 05-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Torres solo venture (though sick & tired) would hv lots of Vn potential partners now in his namelist..maybe share a few...over a jug or two...
ohhhh, i hv to cut down on the namelists, as too many lam tinh will cause didi to be insensitive.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are 3 rooms for lam tinh, and there's other 1 couple in the kitchen and 1 couple in the living room
You use the room, kitchen or living room?
Old 06-06-2007, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
I always hv the perception that viet gals r very royal to their spouses. Maybe is due to the fact their spouses can't perform during love making sessions. perhaps some viets gal r going thru motion during love-making wif their hubby as their hubby maybe too old or ugly (majority of viet gals married to sporean spouses r quite young - age gap) to cause any physical attraction to them, so ended bonking other younger/homesome guy.This is only my personal opioin
Bro, u will be pretty surprise to know that the lady who brought everyone of us back to her condo has a rich and handsome husband. Her husband met her at a KTV near An Dong Market in D5 while doing business in Vietnam. She is also quite a beauty although she told us she is around 30 already. For those young vietnamese that cannot tahan marrying the poor and ugly singaporean, most of them will choose to run away, instead of doing this. I will think that these gals are looking for some wild fun after long period of routine lifestyle
Old 06-06-2007, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
You use the room, kitchen or living room?
Which one u think is more suitable for me? I had a lady around my age with pretty face and big bust. She is a bit chubby but still look quite presentable. BBBJ was first class
Old 06-06-2007, 07:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bro, u will be pretty surprise to know that the lady who brought everyone of us back to her condo has a rich and handsome husband. Her husband met her at a KTV near An Dong Market in D5 while doing business in Vietnam. She is also quite a beauty although she told us she is around 30 already. For those young vietnamese that cannot tahan marrying the poor and ugly singaporean, most of them will choose to run away, instead of doing this. I will think that these gals are looking for some wild fun after long period of routine lifestyle
So this viet gal is a WL before marriage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1