The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
My wife make frequent phonecalls to VN, so i got her 2 M1 lines, 1 with 700 mins free airtime, so 2 lines is 1400 mins. Plus all my other lines, add up still have 35% discount. 1400 mins less than $180 per month. I am not used to using phonecards, i need just dial and can connect roi
with the subscription of $5 for free IDD services .. 700 mins per handset is quite alot .... with the rest of the calls charged based on local call charges .. it is definitely worth it ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
That's why different BROs have difference experiences ... different knowledge ... different way of perceiving things/infos & etc ... different way if interpreting infos ...

It's will advantageous to bring out ... share and learn ... some make put in a way people dun like ... some may talk big ... some maybe fictatious . some maybe by clones who spiced up the thread ...

Some people maybe affected .. some people may not .... sometimes one may not get the response they one because we do not know you and only based on your sharing ...

sometimes we TCSS/big big/chak here and there ... becasue most of us know each other for some time ...
Finally, I got the following link to support my information

https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TM... edPartnerList
Old 03-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Finally, I got the following link to support my information

https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TM... edPartnerList
It's a session expired page my friend ....

http://www.google.com.sg/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=ica's+trusted+partners&oq=ica's+trusted+partn ers&gs_l=hp.3..0i30.1529.6137.0.6317.22.22.0.0.0.0 .110.1693.20j2.22.0...0.0.B-zKUqUyDt8&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb &fp=4459d4441ed002fa&biw=995&bih=580

http://www3.ica.gov.sg/VETS/SAVE/FAQ.html

The purpose and explanation of Trusted Partners are listed on the links.

This is more for business dealing with ICA .. nothing to do with us ... As long as a business entity (Schools / hospitals / Agents and etc ) are Termed deem fit as trusted partners ... they can then apply for an account to submit online applications/VISAs/birth registration and etc ...

Trusted Partner Program are simply for this purpose and not any other things else.

So it depends how you understand the term and define the term ....

2015 pts in 2015

Last edited by shysaint; 03-07-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
It's a session expired page my friend ....
https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TM...app=SAVE...try this
Old 03-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro KT case is more unique as his ba xa has been deported and banned for 3 years before. I think i did mention quite some time ago that although his ba xa has been allowed entry again, but to gain long term stay status will be quite tough. Its not possible that record is clean again, especially in Singapore . Maybe Bro KT can approach his MP for assistance as his family members has been active in grassroots activities .
1 of the VB I know .. recently also just got married ... her LTVP also not approved as previousy she was deported and banned from Singapore for 7 mths ..

2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1 of the VB I know .. recently also just got married ... her LTVP also not approved as previousy she was deported and banned from Singapore for 7 mths ..
haiz I think next time i will face the same problem

Old 03-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elth View Post
i applied ltvp online via e-vp, got rejected so i send hard copy. ICA took it as an appeal... so take longer. i feel i took the wrong move by applying online.

when do online submission, we cannot send in supporting documents and its seems not enough info for ICA.
i suggest you apply ltvp via traditional method at ICA. bring along original copy for them to verify as well.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i applied ltvp online via e-vp, got rejected so i send hard copy. ICA took it as an appeal... so take longer. i feel i took the wrong move by applying online.

when do online submission, we cannot send in supporting documents and its seems not enough info for ICA.
i suggest you apply ltvp via traditional method at ICA. bring along original copy for them to verify as well.
yours shall be the case study for me next time

Old 03-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not used to using phonecards, i need just dial and can connect roi
this is what i do also now...
my bx will use my phone to call direct or sometimes use chat chat card.

lucky is that she is now how to control
Old 04-07-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
These is what all sillyporean are taught in school, just follow laws & all R&R, you need them more than they need you so what 'customer service' you are expecting
we as part of the community, part of the nation are their customers. Please refer to their shared vision: We have gained the trust of our nation and community by providing quality security and customer services and by rising above all challenges. this is the "quality customer service" i'm referring to.

http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=66
Old 04-07-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by elth View Post
Marrying yur gf soon?
Old 04-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
ok lol....u can pm me..
Actually, there is another one working near to bugis street. Not bad looking too. wan me to bring u there too?
Old 04-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Actually, there is another one working near to bugis street. Not bad looking too. wan me to bring u there too?
my wfe went to bugis street on Monday and told me the same thing...

not sure if its the same gal but i would prefer you to bring me go of cse...
Old 04-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
we as part of the community, part of the nation are their customers. Please refer to their shared vision: We have gained the trust of our nation and community by providing quality security and customer services and by rising above all challenges. this is the "quality customer service" i'm referring to.

http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=66
Nowsaday in sillypore ,these shared vision messages are only applicable to 'upper class & super rich ' foreigners whose uses their wealth & educational level to gain their living status in sillypore. For people like us, we can simply forget about these shared vision, in conclusion the equation are money/status= good quality customer service
Old 04-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowsaday in sillypore ,these shared vision messages are only applicable to 'upper class & super rich ' foreigners whose uses their wealth & educational level to gain their living status in sillypore. For people like us, we can simply forget about these shared vision, in conclusion the equation are money/status= good quality customer service
I disagree with you...for me will not bow to my citizen's rights...I will challenge every officers or in-charge to ensure I get the service rendered to me as singaporean, taxpayers or voters...one must know where we stand and where to seek help...or course we must know our place in society....that is if we had committed crime dun expect to be let off lightly....similarly for our loved ones too...and will dun ask stupid things and so will not get standard answers...

I had appealed successfully for many regards to LTVSP applications, Hospital bills, Financial Assistance, Fines, etc...each letter must has their own merits without which you sure get standard rejection letters...many of these reasons can only used once only...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1