The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-05-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Dude why are you so entitled? Nobody owes you any answers here. This isn't your first day in the forum man, come on. I have never tried Aini before, but just use simple logic that all seniors know. She's known to be an AP here, sure, but YMMV. That's how it's always been bro. You won't know unless you try for yourself. She's not the only ML that uses photoshopped or fake pics, that's just how this industry works. Either you take the plunge and try her or you don't. But like what other bros said she's only going to accept 2 customers a day so you can wait long long.
Too caught up with whether Aini passes his requirements without factoring if Aini will even accept his booking. Especially if she stick to her 2 customers per day rule, high chance her slots fully booked till mid June in no time.
Old 16-05-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by milopeng69 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/lin-lin-massage/
any bros tried this lin lin? looks good for milf lovers, but can’t find any mr though scared landmine
previous name yue yue. been here since 2019 or even earlier. shes on the heavier side. sensual and massage is okay though.
Old 16-05-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Very funny. There's enough people replying you on a AP ML that most people won't even need to ask if they do a simple search. If you crave so much for a specific reply then go create a new nick then reply yourself what you want to hear. No one owes you a living so spare us your tantrums. Thank you very much.
Indeed so, tantrum, worst than kindy kids.
Old 16-05-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

No tantrum from this fella after RTM with Aini lol. Blessing in disguise that her service per advertised only or else kc gao gao. She loves a good steak. (real one) 😋😜.
Old 16-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Mi 6 last week, and totally agree with this review.
She is friendly but the session was restrictive and vanilla. The last session I had that was so vanilla was with Emma.
Looks wise not my cup of tea but I guess some might like.
Overall the session 6/10 compared to the rest I've tried past few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/mi-6-massage/

Visited her two days ago.

Looks: 7.8/10. Definitely young and green. SYT. I didn't find her very pretty initially but after awhile, I realised that she is definitely pretty but just not my usual cup of tea.

She has long, nice flowy hair and she styled her hair a little. So quite pretty overall.

Figure: 7.7/10 I was expecting C or C+ based on the pictures. It's more toward B+ and C-. But still quite a handful so it's fine.

Very fair complexion and nice skin texture.

Her figure is really just nice - just the right amount of meat, not too much or too skinny.

Massage: She's very green. She came one month ago and only started working two weeks ago. She didn't doing this before she came here. So it means two weeks of experience.

She did put effort to massage so it's not a lack of effort but a lack of skill and experience. If she puts her heart and soul to it, her skills will improve.

She was a bit distracted. She was checking her phone here and there. And started soaking clothes after I shot. I was like hmmm what am I supposed to do? Just lie there and see her soak her towels ah?

So if some guys can teach her to focus and plan her schedule after each session, she can be even better.

Sexual: 7.9/10. Cause she is very green, so her grip was quite loose like an inexperienced gf trying to wang you off. So it was slow and relaxing and really comfortable while I was touching her legs and etc. OMG. Really took awhile.

Overall is good because she gives off this very noob and fresh vibe which is quite simulating.

If you are into heavy stuff, she is not for you. If you are into plain vanilla, girl-next-door, slight innocent vide, she's good.
Old 16-05-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Visited Mi 6 last week, and totally agree with this review.
She is friendly but the session was restrictive and vanilla. The last session I had that was so vanilla was with Emma.
Looks wise not my cup of tea but I guess some might like.
Overall the session 6/10 compared to the rest I've tried past few years.
Am just curious why the name Mi 6. Good thing is unlikely any ML will have same name but it's like totally nonsensical. At least 7th princess still somewhat logical.
Old 16-05-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Wanna hear all your thoughts..

Many masseuers are saying that they are going to abide by the law and reduce the booking per day to just two customers.

1. I am really wondering does it really makes a difference to them in terms of the penalty if they get caught?

On one hand, having only two visitors a day sounds right. On the other hand, there are many other laws that prohibit them from provide those services, right?....

1A. If it doesn't make much difference to them, do you think the ladies will continue almost at the same capacity?

2. Other than potential shaming on the news, is the monetary penalty for those who breach the group size rule $300 for first time offenders?

3. Any other considerations?
Old 16-05-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Many masseuers are saying that they are going to abide by the law and reduce the booking per day to just two customers.

1. I am really wondering does it really makes a difference to them in terms of the penalty if they get caught?

On one hand, having only two visitors a day sounds right. On the other hand, there are many other laws that prohibit them from provide those services, right?....

1A. If it doesn't make much difference to them, do you think the ladies will continue almost at the same capacity?

2. Other than potential shaming on the news, is the monetary penalty for those who breach the group size rule $300 for first time offenders?

I don’t know the law, but haven’t we seen simple breaches on safe distancing in the earlier days result in kicking them out of SG and perma ban for foreigners?

For locals probably just a fine, unless you lie to them your whereabouts

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 16-05-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

One law tied to vice, another law tied to infectious diseases/public health so double and separate violation. If any ML/FL daringly receive as many visitors as they can and unluckily create new cluster, i believe it could involve jail plus fine even before deportation.
Old 16-05-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Am just curious why the name Mi 6. Good thing is unlikely any ML will have same name but it's like totally nonsensical. At least 7th princess still somewhat logical.
MI 5 was the Britsh special bramch ... hahaha
Old 16-05-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mi 6/10 (just like the ratings I gave )
Quote:
Old 16-05-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
MI 5 was the Britsh special bramch ... hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Mi 6/10 (just like the ratings I gave )
Lol. Good one bros. Or maybe she likes the Mission Impossible movies . Anyway unique name not matched by solid services will not be helpful for her business
Old 16-05-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7459 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol. Good one bros. Or maybe she likes the Mission Impossible movies . Anyway unique name not matched by solid services will not be helpful for her business
Probably she is using a XiaoMi Redmi 6 phone and get the inspiration for her name from there… lol
Old 16-05-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I havent try her yet. Guys,you all are wrong lah. U see her name is MI 6 right?When u play atound with the oder of words n think in terms of mandarin, u will get 6米. In china, sometimes FLs/MLs will quote that. I think 1米 is 100 CNY.So 6米 is 600 CNY, which means roughly 120 SGD. Thats my guess bah!Do take care if going to meet ML.Stay safe,ya!
Old 16-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Think the potential shaming on the news in itself is a bigger deterrent.
Just imagine your name and handsome half covered face splash all over the internet.

In addition, clear community spread had started. If the ML took one in, the rest is gg.

I'm definitely staying hibernate mode for a few months until this crap dies down.

The potential outcome far outweighs the risk. Totally not worth.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1