The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-05-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4214

ZX now offering FJ for 180
Old 12-05-2021, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sampapa is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Angela actually is a solid option for those who want good massage by an above average looker with nice personality. But by holding her asking price of $120 firmly, she probably makes it tougher for people to RTM her. Most don't mind a one-time steeper price to satisfy curiosity. But RTM is a different ballgame. At $120 she is competing with comprehensive ones like An An, Aini, Li Rou, Xue Er etc. For solid massage, 7p, Zoya, Aimee way more established charge $110, compete on looks? Qing Chuan, Panda/breeze, An ran can give her stiff competition and most charge lesser. Then there are solid all-rounders like Jessica and Jasmine at $100. Makes any decision to RTM her a questionable one even if I like my session with her lots. But she seem quite adamant about keeping her rates, I can only wish her well la. Sometimes ML underestimate the positive impact of -$10
Jasmine is one of the few girls I have seen who mainly focuses on massage. Especially her head massage made me fall asleep. Her HDLY makes me fall in love with me. She will not be very enthusiastic, and she will not be very enthusiastic. Indifferent, like a friend who hasn't seen each other for a long time, 90 minutes with her is the most relaxing time for me.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

I second this FR. A very nice and demure lady. I wish her all the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ting-ting-massage/

FR for tingting
Some bros might be put off by her two pricing $110 2x hj /$130 for bbbj but honestly I am ok with taking $110, as she is in FN.

Met her twice, second time she was already looking at flight dates and securing her flight home. Doubt I can squeeze in one more visit before she flies back by end of this month.Her boobs are slightly smaller than advertised, but she has very fun nipples to zhut and play with.

Something about her voice just tempts me to visit her again haha. Not the typical china accent heavy sounding girl which I enjoy for a change
Old 12-05-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Bro , did you recall this JC condo used to house a SYT that you used as your signature pic ? Was there for Momo last week and memories flooded back ...
You mean princess ya? She was in a few places around the area... there was even one old weird one with a front gate like those landed house...

This one that Momo is now at actually housed this ML that I made my first FR here... so it brought back a lot of memories when I visited her. Though I won't be visiting her again.

Zara
Old 12-05-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Sorry bro, I mostly agree with the things u been posting.... but to put Jasmine in the same league as Jessica..... I humbly beg to differ as my experience with Jasmine was underwhelming. Her $100 is no where near what Jessica delivers for $100, and her MP style tiered pricing is a no no for me.

When Jessica RTCed from last stint, I was prepared to make Jasmine my regular if she was anywhere near Jessica’s level of service. But she did not make it an RTM-able experience for me. Too bad for her, my money went to Ai Ni instead during Jessica’s absence.
Haha no worries bro. Jasmine in same PRICE POINT w Jessica, definitely different league. I only visited Jasmine once, for Jessica oredi double digits RTM, so that speaks volumes lol.

Reality is $100 rate for non-local ML is facing extinction. I give Jasmine credit for holding the rate while delivering above average overall service. Hence the mention
Old 12-05-2021, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Just went for a session with this rare gem that just came to singapore 10days ago

Look: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Attitude:10/10(highly trained in customer service)
Gfe: 9/10 just a like long lost gf
Boobs: 36D at least.. with pink Color nipple..boobs lover would not forget the encounter.
Massage: 7/10 very sensual.
HJ: 9/10, my second IC satisfied 100%
Location: condo, very clean environment. Near to Great World City
She also got offer full service.

After hitting many land mine recently, where many girls use lot of fake photo, or photo that PS very badly. Finally meet this rare gem that more beautiful then her photo.
Definitely would RTM after I charged my bullet.
Brother that able to book her, Please take good care of this rare gem.

May I ask who’s this? Able to share contact?
Old 12-05-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
You mean princess ya? She was in a few places around the area... there was even one old weird one with a front gate like those landed house...

This one that Momo is now at actually housed this ML that I made my first FR here... so it brought back a lot of memories when I visited her. Though I won't be visiting her again.
No bro, is the ML that you used her as your first Signature pics - can’t recall her name - only remember her beauty - tall , shy , slim , inexperience, she will sit on your back to masssage while watching the TV, her room has an office signage .. this JC condo has office units inside .....
Old 12-05-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
autumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyautumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ai-zi-massage/
Wow we have jap now?
Old 12-05-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
I'll add in my 2 cents on Cheryl and say great body but cui face. Great service but at the same time very commercial. She was very strict on no painting/touching pussy, said it'd be counted as FJ and require $50 top-up. Kinda hilarious to charge this premium considering her age and looks, spoilt the mood a bit for me.

No comment on Celine as I've never tried before but she seems to have mixed reviews and strictly for those who are okay with borderline MILF looks.
Cheryl offer FJ?
Old 12-05-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
LOL, PRC passing off as Jap. Biggest giveaway - Should be Aiko instead of Ai-zi
Old 12-05-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
No bro, is the ML that you used her as your first Signature pics - can’t recall her name - only remember her beauty - tall , shy , slim , inexperience, she will sit on your back to masssage while watching the TV, her room has an office
signage .. this JC condo has office units inside .....
Wow bro if it is the girl that I first wrote the FR for, respect you for still remembering. She is in this same apartment block when I visited her the one and only time... that time she still asked me to buy BKT, trotters etc...
Found her pic, see if she is the one u referring to:

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 12-05-2021 at 02:01 PM. Reason: add pic
Old 12-05-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Just went for a session with this rare gem that just came to singapore 10days ago

Boobs: 36D at least.. with pink Color nipple..boobs lover would not forget the encounter.

After hitting many land mine recently, where many girls use lot of fake photo, or photo that PS very badly. Finally meet this rare gem that more beautiful then her photo.

Can pm contact please?
Old 12-05-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by benny22 View Post
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4214

ZX now offering FJ for 180
Would have tried if $150. And she looks a bit bah bah.

Anyone can confirm?
Old 12-05-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
LOL, PRC passing off as Jap. Biggest giveaway - Should be Aiko instead of Ai-zi
Listed on TT as Jap/M4116 Nai Zi(奈子)too... spending big on advertising is a tell tail sign of biz volume
Old 12-05-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:

Am a fan of your last recommendation gem at previous south area.
Hope you can share with me this gem too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1