The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-05-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Just visited the SLG Momo... okay nia.
Bro , did you recall this JC condo used to house a SYT that you used as your signature pic ? Was there for Momo last week and memories flooded back ...
Old 11-05-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
A summary FR on my recent activities before the new restrictions:

An An
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/an-an-massage/
Looks: 9/10 - Closely resembles photo, young and lovely
Figure: 8.5/10 - Smooth Skin, Great Figure
Massage: 6.5/10 - Not what I was there for. Made effort but overall massage skill average.
Sensual: 9/10 - Great BBBJ, slow and sensual, with killer hot-water after service which is damn shiok.
Kissing: Pecks on the cheek only. Not for tongue-fu fighters like me
Attitude/GFE: Bubbly, cheerful and chatty. Made the session enjoyable overall.

Agree,based on some time ago experience. An An really good figure and very sultry. Completely devoured by her. It almost felt like no problem proceeding to FJ, since she spread eagle for me so invitingly. Never asked to proceed further though.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Bro , did you recall this JC condo used to house a SYT that you used as your signature pic ? Was there for Momo last week and memories flooded back ...
Sunflower place ...
Old 11-05-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Agree,based on some time ago experience. An An really good figure and very sultry. Completely devoured by her. It almost felt like no problem proceeding to FJ, since she spread eagle for me so invitingly. Never asked to proceed further though.
I plan to try soon, but not bbbj out of health reasons.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-angela/

RTM: Yes, but she is vanilla, svc wise v green
Angela actually is a solid option for those who want good massage by an above average looker with nice personality. But by holding her asking price of $120 firmly, she probably makes it tougher for people to RTM her. Most don't mind a one-time steeper price to satisfy curiosity. But RTM is a different ballgame. At $120 she is competing with comprehensive ones like An An, Aini, Li Rou, Xue Er etc. For solid massage, 7p, Zoya, Aimee way more established charge $110, compete on looks? Qing Chuan, Panda/breeze, An ran can give her stiff competition and most charge lesser. Then there are solid all-rounders like Jessica and Jasmine at $100. Makes any decision to RTM her a questionable one even if I like my session with her lots. But she seem quite adamant about keeping her rates, I can only wish her well la. Sometimes ML underestimate the positive impact of -$10
Old 11-05-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Sunflower place ...
I think referring to Yuki - from my recollection - Tall girl, long hair, nice face, slim, shapely bod, fake boobs.
Old 11-05-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried xiao rou before recently? I booked a sess with her but looking at the reviews here not looking that good
Old 11-05-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ting-ting-massage/

Had a session with Ting Ting today. remembered her from last time when she was in Singapore. Really a bubbly girl, can be turned on. Asked to to kneel down on ground while I sit down at the edge of the bed to enjoy her bbby. Nice body to play with cute nipples. Too bad , going back in a month time but will RTM if time permits
Old 11-05-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Just went for a session with this rare gem that just came to singapore 10days ago

Look: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Attitude:10/10(highly trained in customer service)
Gfe: 9/10 just a like long lost gf
Boobs: 36D at least.. with pink Color nipple..boobs lover would not forget the encounter.
Massage: 7/10 very sensual.
HJ: 9/10, my second IC satisfied 100%
Location: condo, very clean environment. Near to Great World City
She also got offer full service.

After hitting many land mine recently, where many girls use lot of fake photo, or photo that PS very badly. Finally meet this rare gem that more beautiful then her photo.
Definitely would RTM after I charged my bullet.
Brother that able to book her, Please take good care of this rare gem.

Old 11-05-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Haha share link bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Just went for a session with this rare gem that just came to singapore 10days ago

Look: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Attitude:10/10(highly trained in customer service)
Gfe: 9/10 just a like long lost gf
Boobs: 36D at least.. with pink Color nipple..boobs lover would not forget the encounter.
Massage: 7/10 very sensual.
HJ: 9/10, my second IC satisfied 100%
Location: condo, very clean environment. Near to Great World City
She also got offer full service.

After hitting many land mine recently, where many girls use lot of fake photo, or photo that PS very badly. Finally meet this rare gem that more beautiful then her photo.
Definitely would RTM after I charged my bullet.
Brother that able to book her, Please take good care of this rare gem.

Old 11-05-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7767 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Which ML was that?
Old 11-05-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Then there are solid all-rounders like Jessica and Jasmine at $100.
Sorry bro, I mostly agree with the things u been posting.... but to put Jasmine in the same league as Jessica..... I humbly beg to differ as my experience with Jasmine was underwhelming. Her $100 is no where near what Jessica delivers for $100, and her MP style tiered pricing is a no no for me.

When Jessica RTCed from last stint, I was prepared to make Jasmine my regular if she was anywhere near Jessica’s level of service. But she did not make it an RTM-able experience for me. Too bad for her, my money went to Ai Ni instead during Jessica’s absence.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
I plan to try soon, but not bbbj out of health reasons.
Better ask first. Not all have rubber.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-angela/

LN gone and get bored with aini so take this girl with blur photo..

RTM: Yes, but she is vanilla, svc wise v green
Thanks for the commado FR bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
You don’t need to mention other unrelated MLs when you write an MR.
Don't think anything wrong bro..gave us a comparison benchmark too
Old 11-05-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ting-ting-massage/

FR for tingting
Some bros might be put off by her two pricing $110 2x hj /$130 for bbbj but honestly I am ok with taking $110, as she is in FN.

Met her twice, second time she was already looking at flight dates and securing her flight home. Doubt I can squeeze in one more visit before she flies back by end of this month.Her boobs are slightly smaller than advertised, but she has very fun nipples to zhut and play with.

Something about her voice just tempts me to visit her again haha. Not the typical china accent heavy sounding girl which I enjoy for a change
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1