The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-04-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
That’s 2 legends from 2019 taken down in a single week.
What a sad day

Only 1 legend left
Worst thing is many frauds are still alive and kicking. Sad sad day!!
Old 26-04-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Seems like our favourite has arrived on our shores. Happy days hahah

who leh? share share hint hahas
Old 27-04-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
That’s 2 legends from 2019 taken down in a single week.
What a sad day

Only 1 legend left
1 legend...Xue Er! Yep this legend is my weekly go-to regular for ultra orgasmic sessions. She never fails to satisfy with top notch skills and gracious work ethics. Pray she keeps safe.

Well, let's wait for more news and the fate of the recently fallen. The news might be out later today.
Old 27-04-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well, let's wait for more news and the fate of the recently fallen. The news might be out later today.
Praying hard for them. One of my all time favorite finally came back and gone again like that.
Old 27-04-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Praying hard for them. One of my all time favorite finally came back and gone again like that.
Have not been keeping up with what's happening lately, but do we know who has been affected already?

Cheers.
Old 27-04-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Talk about changing photos.. An An finally replaced her badly PSed pictures and video. The present ones finally do her justice, especially the short natural video. This is one ML plagued by bad pictures since her last stint, happy that she finally get the formula right
Old 27-04-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Talk about changing photos.. An An finally replaced her badly PSed pictures and video. The present ones finally do her justice, especially the short natural video. This is one ML plagued by bad pictures since her last stint, happy that she finally get the formula right
And thank goodness she isn't in some dominatrix pose like before. She is actually quite the opposite
Old 27-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
And thank goodness she isn't in some dominatrix pose like before. She is actually quite the opposite
Totally agree bro. I was telling her her past pictures seems Totally at odds with the experience we have after visiting her. This batch of photos and video is more representative of her imho. The "feel" is more accurate.
Old 27-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7772 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Totally agree bro. I was telling her her past pictures seems Totally at odds with the experience we have after visiting her. This batch of photos and video is more representative of her imho. The "feel" is more accurate.
wow... 令人眼前一亮了
this set of pictures 'gum' me
Old 27-04-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
wow... 令人眼前一亮了
this set of pictures 'gum' me
Some MLs fail to understand the impact of well taken photos or the logic of putting new photos on and off to hook customers interests. The pictures is like the first impression, hence if badly taken, automatically reduces her appeal. In fact some MLs whom I haven't visited for long if suddenly have new sets of very nice photos, I will feel an urge to revisit her. Men are visual creatures after all
Old 27-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What does white carded mean?
Old 27-04-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
What does white carded mean?
In short, it means whatever pass/validity the ML originally landed in SG is void. Depending on the circumstances the ML is issued the white card and the implications of their involvement, they could be asked to depart as swiftly as days or they could be stucked here for very long to assist with the investigation. Some MLs like to be issued because they can end up staying beyond their original duration (and continue to do business) while others dread it coz they are homesicked and has no clue when can they go home. Regardless, to be issued white card USUALLY means cannot come to SG anymore or may have to wait for a long time before allowed. However, there are cases of white carded ML returns for 2nd stint. Not common but not impossible, really depends on the circumstances/implications.

Above is to the best of my knowledge. Any bro can feel free to add on/correct me. Cheers
Old 27-04-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Some MLs fail to understand the impact of well taken photos or the logic of putting new photos on and off to hook customers interests. The pictures is like the first impression, hence if badly taken, automatically reduces her appeal. In fact some MLs whom I haven't visited for long if suddenly have new sets of very nice photos, I will feel an urge to revisit her. Men are visual creatures after all
Depends. Sometimes u visit a ml who turn out to be prettier than pic can be a pleasant surprise. Among all the ML I visited, I can recall Lucy the kissing fish is so much prettier in person than the pic she posted.
Old 27-04-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
In short, it means whatever pass/validity the ML originally landed in SG is void. Depending on the circumstances the ML is issued the white card and the implications of their involvement, they could be asked to depart as swiftly as days or they could be stucked here for very long to assist with the investigation. Some MLs like to be issued because they can end up staying beyond their original duration (and continue to do business) while others dread it coz they are homesicked and has no clue when can they go home. Regardless, to be issued white card USUALLY means cannot come to SG anymore or may have to wait for a long time before allowed. However, there are cases of white carded ML returns for 2nd stint. Not common but not impossible, really depends on the circumstances/implications.

Above is to the best of my knowledge. Any bro can feel free to add on/correct me. Cheers
Thanks for the explanation, did some ML in east area get raided?
Old 27-04-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone knows if Zoe aka An Ran, An Yue all these ladies are working? Their ads are gone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1