The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-04-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
All I can say is her makeup artist or her photoshop skill is good, lol..

But she used to advertise as local ml. Dun know why now advertise in elite section.
got FR on this fei fei?

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 26-04-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/tiantian-massage/

Her massage is than hard but her service is than limited to me is there other review about this milf?
Old 26-04-2021, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
check with them
Okok.. I shall pm C directly and hope for the best...
Old 26-04-2021, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28033 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Some hackers already proven that it can be done by stealing confidential info from garmen sectors due to human lapses. Wow, these customers kena KC trap till this extent. I miss the spa in JB, can spend half day enjoying the service, movie, drinks and food.

They can still give it a try but quite a few MLs that i know were cheated $ by the middlemen asking for 50% fee and later said application was rejected due to unknown reason.
Hi Bro, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://samsforum.com/showpo...stcount=121410
Old 26-04-2021, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2561 / Power: 7
divergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Quite normal for caught in raid esp those currently in stationed at the infamous hotel is now charging double the rate to recoup the loss incurred to their agent fees since they will not be returning to our shores...

Knives are sharp for those Robert head
is it safe to visit at that hotel? will be required to check in with your particulars?
Old 26-04-2021, 07:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by divergent27878 View Post
is it safe to visit at that hotel? will be required to check in with your particulars?
Yes, you will need to write your IC no. and name. And do SafeEntry. I go to that hotel occasionally for ~~~~ so far it's quite safe.
Old 26-04-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
For hotels, no matter how safe you feel if any contact tracing occurs your cover will be blown. So those married chiongsters will.want to take note of this risk.
Old 26-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Not sure how u define "safe"... It is very safe for both FL and customers as AV won't bother to raid since this is the default placeholder for those caught and place on white card with all safety measures of contact tracing in place...not sure of social distancing though as lift up and down is always at snail pace with crowded folks at every hour mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post
Yes, you will need to write your IC no. and name. And do SafeEntry. I go to that hotel occasionally for ~~~~ so far it's quite safe.
Now they deploy ppl to take your IC and write for you liao and cannot alibaba anymore
Old 26-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
For hotels, no matter how safe you feel if any contact tracing occurs your cover will be blown. So those married chiongsters will.want to take note of this risk.
I think there is some misinformation. For contact tracing I believe they don't tell your family who you were in contact with, only you would have information about it when contacted.

Anyway for covid situation one can only be more careful based on number of local cases, and it was a surprise to me that not all incoming PRCs are vaccinated (maybe somebody can confirm this?).
Old 26-04-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I think there is some misinformation. For contact tracing I believe they don't tell your family who you were in contact with, only you would have information about it when contacted.

Anyway for covid situation one can only be more careful based on number of local cases, and it was a surprise to me that not all incoming PRCs are vaccinated (maybe somebody can confirm this?).
Yup they don't inform your family if u are picked up for swab test as precaution measures but if u happen to be unlucky positive one then all your close contact including your family members will be informed for to go for swab test which all married man will have issue explaining why they are doing at that hotel...cos that hotel no restaurant to use as excuse for dinner excuse ya

Not all PRCs are vaccinated as the estimated for completion will take years...
Old 26-04-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post

sure... but if u are quarantined at home, try explaining where how and why. i am sure whole family will be very interested

the safeentry will show exactly where and when u checked in and coincide with positive cases. I kanna before because did not checkout from a mall and once timing coincide, it turn red and ask me watch out. was not there at time of positive case arrival.

so yes u are right the family will not be informed but if reach point of contact and asked to quarantine, explaining is painful.

and yes incoming PRC not all vaccinated, no checks on their vaccination status and even if they are, there is no excuse for SHN
Old 26-04-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelethal View Post
was in the mood to try something new so here’s my FR for mo mo
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/mo-mo-massage/

location: some bros had issues with the security guard asking questions and a recent ML was there too
looks: pretty but not for boobs lover. she’s an A
sensual: catbath and kisses over the body
hj/bj: has an option for bj/hj, standard stuff

verdict: okay conversation, average service. i was done in 45mins. no for RTM
hmm didn't encounter any security issues when going there, future bros can just walk in through the side gate after calling her thru the intercom
Old 26-04-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 0
Logrun1344 is one of the Best!Logrun1344 is one of the Best!Logrun1344 is one of the Best!Logrun1344 is one of the Best!

Any bros has recommendation for B2B Nuru?
Old 26-04-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Seems like our favourite has arrived on our shores. Happy days hahah
Please share after hang web, thank you
Old 26-04-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Just visit Zi xin
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/

Looks 8/10 slightly discount from pic but it's her
Figure B not a C as advertised. Still a handful
Massage 7/10 got technique but not their forte
Gfe 8/10 u dun feel commercial over it. Just like a friend. Easy to chat up
Service 8/10 she has the necessary skill up her sleeve and some extra she perform different from the rest. But typically found in JS gang
Location 6/10 if you drive limit parking area around. Public transport via bus only
RTM yes

If you are looking for one to service you and not waste your buck, you can definitely try this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1