The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-04-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

With the recent influx of returnees and new MLs...... my list of RTMs have stretch so long I was contemplating on which ones to drop so I can have a more manageable RTM list.

Guess I dun have to do that now as I suddenly received messages past few days from more than half of my list informing that they are going to RTC in 10-14 days time. All asking me for farewell session with them.
Going to bust my cheong budget to try and schedule time with them before they RTC.
Old 24-04-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
ICA will give them 1-2 weeks to book air ticket and go for COVID-19 required tests before boarding departure flight to China.
After that no chance to come back ever ?
Old 24-04-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
After that no chance to come back ever ?
So far i have never seen MLs who were caught during raids more than 5 years ago return to Sillypore. Maybe when Ah Long retires and Cotton Chan takes over as PM. I believe he has problem differentiating what is blacklist and whitelist. Or ICA system kena virus or hacked by IT expert samster who can help to delete the blacklist.
Old 24-04-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
dann02514 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azitho View Post
With the recent influx of returnees and new MLs...... my list of RTMs have stretch so long I was contemplating on which ones to drop so I can have a more manageable RTM list.

Guess I dun have to do that now as I suddenly received messages past few days from more than half of my list informing that they are going to RTC in 10-14 days time. All asking me for farewell session with them.
Going to bust my cheong budget to try and schedule time with them before they RTC.
Bro, mind to share who will be leaving soon ?
Old 24-04-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dann02514 View Post
Bro, mind to share who will be leaving soon ?
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xing-er-massage/

Bro, one of the leaving soon

Her sensual part quite memorable
Just not for boobs lover, boobs lover can skip

Another will be dragon girl, she posted at WC, “leaving soon, still can book for appointment”
Old 24-04-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellever View Post
any bros have situation update from LN?
Returning soon from her WeChat update...she was here after CNY so visa gonna expired probably
Old 24-04-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
So far i have never seen MLs who were caught during raids more than 5 years ago return to Sillypore. Maybe when Ah Long retires and Cotton Chan takes over as PM. I believe he has problem differentiating what is blacklist and whitelist. Or ICA system kena virus or hacked by IT expert samster who can help to delete the blacklist.
need someone as their guarantor which very unlikely anyone would take it.
Old 24-04-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
dann02514 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Another will be dragon girl, she posted at WC, “leaving soon, still can book for appointment”
thanks bro
Old 24-04-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

She's the one that offers fj for 200 right?
Old 24-04-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
need someone as their guarantor which very unlikely anyone would take it.
Well, we will never know. Sometimes ghosts reappear after a few years. Rare but not zero.
Old 24-04-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
She's the one that offers fj for 200 right?
Bro, I’m not sure about that
Never ask and she never offer either hahah
Old 24-04-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Really surprised that there are bros still up at the graveyard shift lol
I feel exactly the same after I see the updates that for one of the girls all slots are taken.
Old 24-04-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
No need to go to that extreme..... anyway not easy to hack into gahmen servers nowadays.
Being on the blacklist and not able to come into SG is no big deal lah..... prior to the covid19 situation..... I know of several FLs / MLs that kenna banned from SG..... so they went to JB / KL instead. Many of their customers would travel to JB to support them. What surprised me was that their Singkie supporters were willing to make the 3 hr drive up to KL to visit them for those based in KL.
Although the situation is different now with covid19 restrictions..... I am sure their middlemen will come up with ways to circumvent the ban if those ladies want to carry on working.
Old 24-04-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
funkylifez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfunkylifez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I was just starting to worry if I was a harbinger of disaster.
Prior to Cheryl being rounded up. I just visited her.
Is this Cheryl the one with MM last time at Area R?
Old 25-04-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BornJovial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
I am so confused with the situation with them. The new available time is so not CO friendly.
The duration has also been shortened.
Each session is only 30 mins now but price remains unchanged.... midnight surcharge?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1