The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28045 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
i saw some posts mentioning she charges $150 now ?

her ad still shows $120 though
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://samsforum.com/showpo...stcount=120972
Old 11-04-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Had a very interesting encounter today.

Was waiting for my session in the afternoon, the ML suddenly text me ask me to call her to scold her to hurry up. There was a customer that didn’t want to leave after his 1 hour wanted stay longer. After i call then the customer when to wash up.

End up i waited an extra 20mins.
I've faced this as well. The customer just refused to budge, even after the many pleas to leave by the ML.

There's also another moron customer who takes 10 to 15 minutes showers. Obviously overshooting his one hour session. He just takes his own sweet time totally disregarding the ML's exasperation and the next bro's time.

Seriously some very bad mannered people out there.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 11-04-2021 at 10:37 AM.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Mexes5 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
...or worst customer call AV to raid her unit...
Simps who put up with WLs' unprofessional behaviour are bad enough, but this kind of people is worst of the worst.

Know of a case where the lady didn't want to accede to a Loser's demands and blacklisted him. Said Loser began stalking her by frequently loitering in the condo compound (hers is the kind where you can enter once you know the password). Often threatened her by, among other things, calling the cops on her. Things got so bad that the poor lady had to leave the country in a hurry.

It has been some time since she left our shores, but every now and then he will try to fish for info on her. Seems that the song "Let it go" is definitely not his favourite lol. Can't believe there are such vindicative people around.

To said Loser reading my post (and I know you're): if your life hasn't been well, do something to improve it. For a start, you should let it go. Hope you embark on the journey to improve your life, wish you all the best.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Has anyone managed to get a Boobfuck from ML before?

Some ML they list it but during the session they say they don’t offer it.
Carol/Momo/Cara apparently does a good one, can anyone verify that?

I didn't manage to get a reply from her..
Old 11-04-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ting-ting-massage/

looks like this returnee may be another option to consider.
looks good, anyone have good FRs previously before?
Old 11-04-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Mexes5 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I've faced this as well. The customer just refused to budge, even after the many pleas to leave by the ML.

There's also another moron customer who takes 10 to 15 minutes showers. Obviously overshooting his one hour session. He just takes his own sweet time totally disregarding the ML's exasperation and the next bro's time.

Sure, chao kuan people and the like are bad. But they're just idiots. Perhaps you'll just roll your eyes and nothing more.

Outright evil people like the one mentioned in my previous post are the worst.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Sure, chao kuan people and the like are bad. But they're just idiots. Perhaps you'll just roll your eyes and nothing more.

Outright evil people like the one mentioned in my previous post are the worst.
does his nick begin with a "D"... lol
Old 11-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Just curious bros, what’s the max will you guys top up for ml if she offers fj?
Bro,just curious. In the end,how much you offered for the topup?
Old 11-04-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Obviously the cheapo was milking the session to get more than his money's worth.

If he is reading SBF, then picha lobang already. Next time he would know that the scolding was staged and would still not leave. These are the kind of customers that deserve to be blacklisted in the database for the general good of everyone, MLs and customers included. Perhaps you could suggest the ML to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Some mood spoiler even worst, 20mins earlier also go text the ML, than the cuddling suddenly all stopped because the ML needs to reply the next customer, have some sense leh, you come earlier is your problem, text the ML 5mins b4 your session and not 20mins, idiot mood spolier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

These are the people causing the domino effect. Once one overshoot, then the sessions after that will overshoot as well.

What’s the point in sitting on the bed for the extra 10mins, finish liao shower fuck off best unless the ML is free and wants you to stay longer
Old 11-04-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Simps who put up with WLs' unprofessional behaviour are bad enough, but this kind of people is worst of the worst.

Know of a case where the lady didn't want to accede to a Loser's demands and blacklisted him. Said Loser began stalking her by frequently loitering in the condo compound (hers is the kind where you can enter once you know the password). Often threatened her by, among other things, calling the cops on her. Things got so bad that the poor lady had to leave the country in a hurry.

It has been some time since she left our shores, but every now and then he will try to fish for info on her. Seems that the song "Let it go" is definitely not his favourite lol. Can't believe there are such vindicative people around.

To said Loser reading my post (and I know you're): if your life hasn't been well, do something to improve it. For a start, you should let it go. Hope you embark on the journey to improve your life, wish you all the best.

Seriously there are so many weird people around.

These WLs come to shore to earn hard earned money, the least we can do is make their lifes abit better by understanding their boundaries.

But then again if you stalk a WL you got some serious issues.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

...or suddenly wanna add another hour session and ask girl to cancel next cust or he will report her lot of bo liao lang lol later his record also have multiple aeroplane before but still got face to do this lol
Old 11-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
...or suddenly wanna add another hour session and ask girl to cancel next cust or he will report her lot of bo liao lang lol later his record also have multiple aeroplane before but still got face to do this lol
Yup the ML told me he offered to pay extra, but since i am regular she rejected him.

Honestly if you want 2h is up to you but just let the ML know beforehand so she can plan accordingly.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by phased View Post
looks good, anyone have good FRs previously before?
I remember her from previous stint.
Likes to dress up in cosplay.... sailor moon, nurse, schoolgirl, stewardess etc.
Not as young as her photo.... maybe add 2-3 yrs.
But I am surprised she use 2-tier pricing now.
Previously she was cat100 flat rate inclusive bbbj/cim all in.
Now advertised as 110 for hj and 130 for bbbj/cim.
Does shuangfei with her roommate back then.... 100 each.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Some mood spoiler even worst, 20mins earlier also go text the ML, than the cuddling suddenly all stopped because the ML needs to reply the next customer, have some sense leh, you come earlier is your problem, text the ML 5mins b4 your session and not 20mins, idiot mood spolier.
well, i think its fine to text the ml if one reach earlier. who knows the ML might be free. also, if its your first time visiting the lady, at least she knows her next appt is touching down

generally, i'll try to reach at least 15 mins earlier, mixed into the crowd (coffeeshop, coffeehouse, etc), and text the ml and emphasize to let me know only when it is convenient. that's all.
no pushing to get that extra x mins

Last edited by kaixin82; 11-04-2021 at 11:56 AM. Reason: edit lor
Old 11-04-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I remember her from previous stint.
Likes to dress up in cosplay.... sailor moon, nurse, schoolgirl, stewardess etc.

But I am surprised she use 2-tier pricing now.
Previously she was cat100 flat rate inclusive bbbj/cim all in.
Now advertised as 110 for hj and 130 for bbbj/cim.

I visited her a few times in her previous stint. I must say she has pretty good oral skills, full nude (ok figure, small titties) and high playability and I had rather satisfying times with her. But back then, she was totally overshadowed by the other JS/CS girls who were growing in strength and numbers.

When I saw her WC saying she's back, I was quite excited to rekindle the fire. But upon seeing the 2-tier prices, I pulled the brakes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1