The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/yuanyuan-massage/

any one tried her? She looks great from pictures
She is an FL on the other side if I'm not wrong, price quote should be for FJ.
Old 29-03-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

visited Angela (https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-angela/)

Pros:
Location: food soldier friendly, near MRT. Also there are good food nearby.
Look: definitely above average, for me her looks is quite sweet.
Skin Complexion: her skin is very smooth, quite good to touch.
Massage: not those piano type, better than some MPs I went before.
GFE: it's high, she lays beside you and bite your nipples. Also, she gives you water after finishing.

Cons:
1. the massage is a bit short for me. It's just about 20 mins. It gonna be better if it can be longer.
2. HJ: she puts a lot of oil on the litter brother, but not so many variants.

RTM: unlikely, to me with 120 there are better choices in the market.
Old 29-03-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypredator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Wah u very sharp eyed. I didn’t go n check the comments section. I look at the pics, doesn’t look like J at all. And judging from her last stint’s set of Low profile pics, I doubt she would go and PS until it looks like totally different person. And she would not put 36C. It’s just not her to do that. Haha..... looks like now is good time to cash in on the Jessica name! Lol....
Great, now there are 2 Jessicas, plus the one everyone been talking about, so there would be 3, eventually....LoL
Old 29-03-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
... i think she had her schedule back to back, high chance of bumping to bros while entering/leaving the compound even
if we take the stairs when leaving.
and the design of bathroom is very awkward...
Actually every gal is like that. Those that really give the full hour will have this problem. But I rather still go for ML that gives the full hour than cut short my timing just to avoid the next bro.
Old 29-03-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Did you just reply to your own message????
Now we should all be wary of this ML

Thanks
Yeah, I meant I tried on sun no reply. Tried again this morning, also no reply. Not advertising for her la lol. Not when I can't even get in touch for an appt!
Old 29-03-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
tryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Visited xiaoxiao
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Looks 7/10 pic is her minor ps. Add abit of age
Body 7/10 slim for sure. B
Massage 5/10 not her forte
Gfe 9/10 she chat everything u won't feel awkward.
She is also one of those JS
Location 8/10 easily located but something screw up so some time wasted. She changing so good

Rtm yes but I like to try others too
Bro what’s JS?
Old 29-03-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingurluck View Post
Bro what’s JS?
Jiang Su province in China.

There's currently a group of SLG WLs who hailed from a spa in Jiangsu's Chang Zhou city. These ladies, like Sunflower and the second Xiao Xiao, are noted for their sensual service.

Should refer them to the CZ rather than JS gang.

Coz JS province is freaking huge.
Old 29-03-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Wow Molly oso change her name to Jessica and new pic some more.
Often think that these stage name changes are deliberate. Not long after there was much hype of the original Jessica returning, this happened.

Probably to get customers not in the know who the original Jessica is to patronise.

Think this was also the case for the second Yi Yi previously aka Chen Chen.
Old 29-03-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Jiang Su province in China.

There's currently a group of SLG WLs who hailed from a spa in Jiangsu's Chang Zhou city. These ladies, like Sunflower and the second Xiao Xiao, are noted for their sensual service.

Should refer them to the CZ rather than JS gang.

Coz JS province is freaking huge.
Aiya I follow from few years slg post their location as js. It become a norm. Service is Gao Gao if they are from there
Old 29-03-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Visited xiaoxiao
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Looks 7/10 pic is her minor ps. Add abit of age
Body 7/10 slim for sure. B
Massage 5/10 not her forte
Gfe 9/10 she chat everything u won't feel awkward.
She is also one of those JS (jiangsu for those asking. Service is gao Gao for those from there. Beware of fake js ad of cos)
Location 8/10 easily located but something screw up so some time wasted. She changing so good

Rtm yes but I like to try others too

Someone not happy zap me boob size. She might be a B- I won’t call it a A.
Zap me put a nick behind la. I update for your sake. Want zap zap with dignity la
Old 29-03-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Zap me put a nick behind la. I update for your sake. Want zap zap with dignity la
Agree with the MR here..she does have a good attitude and her service is good and can match with the good ones in the market..also location was great (even though some bros may not like it). I was skeptical too but went ahead without any issues
Old 29-03-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I started with my own rule that No Paint n No BJ. To minimise risk.
I also started out with the same self-imposed rules... But I broke them quite fast. First time ML shove her abalone in my face my body just acted on its own lolol.

I still avoiding BBBJ though.
Old 29-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Hi bro, can share Jessica contact?
She is still using her previous handphone number ya?

Zara
Old 29-03-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
I also started out with the same self-imposed rules... But I broke them quite fast. First time ML shove her abalone in my face my body just acted on its own lolol.

I still avoiding BBBJ though.
Bbbj I adopt self deceiving stance lol. I won't insist on either, I let the ML decide!! It's quite killjoy when she impromptu go for the blow and imagine i stop her and goes "No cap No blow!!" Hahaha

I let the moment decide itself. But strictly NO RAW XXX la. That is suicidal imo
Old 29-03-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Oh my god. Wth am I reading haha. Hope no one drank mine. It's like wtf.
Dunno real or not, the ML said she'll harvest it with the previous customer and the person would drink it fresh... think if real probably in China bah.

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1