The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-03-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Akukambing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Met Cheryl few days ago.
Looks: About mid to late 30s, huge breasts, slim body, no ass, average looking face with light makeup. Smells nice. Speaks good English and is friendly.
Service:
After shower I laid down on the air mattress as Cheryl strips naked. She pours the hot Nuru oil over my back and slides up and down. She would tease my balls, cock and Asshole with her nails. She would let out frequent fake moans as she slides.
Turn over and she pours more oil over me till I’m drenched as she begins to slide up and down massaging my cock with her huge breasts. She then gets into a 69 position and slides down to my feet and would poke her pussy and asshole in my face. Her pussy was clean shaven and was plumb looking delicious to eat. As she approached closer to me I licked her pussy and asshole as she jerked, she did not anticipate that. She didn’t tell me off but just slid away to my feet. She came back again and I did the same but she let out a small moan and stopped as I kept licking. Now she was sitting on my face while I was eating her pussy. She slowly began to rub my cock. After couple of minutes her body shaked like she was cumming. She climbed off me and smiled and continued to give me a HJ till I cum all over her hand.

I washed up and tipped her and she said to visit her again soon

Hi bro can I just check which Cheryl this is?
Old 11-03-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Great sharing.

To add on, buying sex from, or having sex with, a minor (under 16 years of age) is illegal.
Bro iirc, having sex with a minor, under 16, is illegal. That is correct.

But when paying for sex with a person, it's under 18 years old which is illegal. Remember some years ago, that young local prostitute who had so many guys hauled to court because she wasn't 18 yet?
Old 11-03-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

But when paying for sex with a person, it's under 18 years old which is illegal. Remember some years ago, that young local prostitute who had so many guys hauled to court because she wasn't 18 yet?
Yes, of course, please avoid underaged.
That one, you are the one that gets whacked by MIB, not the FL.
Courts and police are super protective for the underaged, as they should be. Any underaged can always plead their innocence and that the clients "groomed" them.

I am old uncle, go for MILFs mainly, ha ha.
Old 11-03-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
In Singapore visiting a prostitute is not illegal as long as willing seller, willing buyer. If you are in condo or MP and is caught in the .... Singapore or Malaysia, I usually swap my sim into another clean phone with no contacts nor any incriminating evidence.
Thanks for those that upped me. Will return the favor when my power recovers.
There is a SBFer who dinged me, say I talk cock. Kindly share what it is that I wrote that is wrong. If I have a wrong interpretation, I would like to find out the truth too.
Old 11-03-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
Back to chiong scene after a covid rest. Around one year.

Best part: change mobile number during this period.

Now want make any booking all no reply. Get 1 reply tell me no record.

Like that jin jialat... really book the jialat ones so I can get inside ah

Any smarter / money saving/ soldiers saving ways or not like substitute with old number?

Thanks in advance
When messaging, just tell them your old number. Some will accept. Then when you manage to book, tell the gal to register your number.
Old 11-03-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
dann02514 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMM really hard to book leh..... wont even reply masssage
Old 11-03-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abnnabnnabnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you are in condo or MP and is caught in the middle of a bust, they will take down your statement and particulars as proof to charge the FL/ML
thanks for sharing. any thoughts on condo or MP get raid more frequently?
Old 11-03-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by abnnabnnabnn View Post
thanks for sharing. any thoughts on condo or MP get raid more frequently?
Shop is lowest-hanging fruit as easy to access and can net a few at one go.

Go figure.
Old 11-03-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Yes, bro. You are right.

“ In Singapore, under sections 376A and 376B of the Singapore Penal Code it is an offence to have sex with a girl under 16 years of age or to have commercial sex with a girl under 18 years of age, even if she consented to the act.
Under section 376C of the Penal Code, Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents who engage in commercial sex with persons under 18 will still be liable even if the acts were done outside of Singapore.”

https://irblaw.com.sg/learning-centr...-in-singapore/
Old 11-03-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Looking for feedback on this ML from sgcastle Vivian.
She seems to be around for a while now. Tried to find FR for her but SBF search function quite spastic will show whole thread. Scanned through them but not sure if its this Vivian since some of it was dated 2018

https://beautycastle.website/vivian-nuru-msg-bf-hj-bj/

No FRs on the SBF thread for her by sgcastle. Have quite a few comments on the sgcastle page but have read too many fake FRs there.
Location in a spa with thin wall, could hear next door convo. Room is big with shower cubicle.
Tried b2b, quite SOP, nothing special.
Only highlight is her tit. Super huge but is enhanced one. Think she double book me, in out within 30min
Old 11-03-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

Any smarter / money saving/ soldiers saving ways or not like substitute with old number?

Thanks in advance
For wechat, u only need to state your (old) number, you dont need to be using it. Works for chicks on wechat.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
In Singapore visiting a prostitute is not illegal as long as willing seller, willing buyer. If you are in condo or MP and is caught .......
Bro, this is absolutely outstanding response I have ever seen. You are extremely knowledgeable man. I salute you. I'll now up your reputation.
Old 12-03-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
For wechat, u only need to state your (old) number, you dont need to be using it. Works for chicks on wechat.
Thanks. Used to try booking on WeChat many ask for confirmation on mobile. Haha too savvy nowadays.

By the way anyone tried coco the SM queen from beautycastle? See photos very high leh though I’m not sm oriented. Appreciate some assistance to the new newbie
Old 12-03-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 13
drippy is one of the Best!drippy is one of the Best!drippy is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/yi-fan-massage/
Tried her today. Nice shapely figure. Face of cos far from picture and with mask on I don't care. No strip, altho she was in a see through slip. Cannot touch boobs too. If want touch need top up $30. The highlight was her finger fuck my ass. Cum like no tomorrow when she did that.
Will consider returning if I wanna get ass raped.
Old 12-03-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Bro, this is absolutely outstanding response I have ever seen. You are extremely knowledgeable man. I salute you. I'll now up your reputation.
Thanks. Will return favor slowly as can only upp once every 24 hours...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1