The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-11-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Hebe (zi qing) comes to Mind. She enjoys all 3 of your prerequisites. For me, Tingbao, Ruirui, Amei, Marathon xixi comes close to all 3.

But sometimes, ML might not have 2, but because of 3, it becomes super steamy.
Spot on bro, Hebe definitely in my thoughts when I wrote this post

Your listed ML i only tried TB and totally agree..her stint was too short sadly. Some of those that checked my 3 criterias whom I booked 90 min s before are Feel, Momo, Meng Meng, Tian Niu, Xiao Xiao and Xue Er. But mostly a one off or max 2 tries for 90 mins, coz it can get rather costly if becomes a trend 😅

Totally agree with your last statement. Some ML sensual so so but they really came alive when being "attacked" lol. On the flipside I have also encountered those that reach out for the hp to reply text when I am trying to pleasure her..instantly killjoy. This kind i will just cut short my advances and let them service me instead.
Old 11-11-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 5
derek90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bros know any ML with pink-ish nips haha, gets turned on by that
Old 11-11-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Spot on bro, Hebe definitely in my thoughts when I wrote this post

Your listed ML i only tried TB and totally agree..her stint was too short sadly. Some of those that checked my 3 criterias whom I booked 90 min s before are Feel, Momo, Meng Meng, Tian Niu, Xiao Xiao and Xue Er. But mostly a one off or max 2 tries for 90 mins, coz it can get rather costly if becomes a trend 😅

Totally agree with your last statement. Some ML sensual so so but they really came alive when being "attacked" lol. On the flipside I have also encountered those that reach out for the hp to reply text when I am trying to pleasure her..instantly killjoy. This kind i will just cut short my advances and let them service me instead.
What do you usually do to pleasure MLs that are receptive?
Old 11-11-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Depends on HER and YOUR threshold la bro. Some cheongsters strictly won't french or paint working ladies, others might even request SM or ass rim. Same applies to ML, what they willing to let you DO to them. Bottomline is:

1. Ask but Don't insist
2. Persuade but don't be persistent
3. Be gentle if they let you play
4. Make sure you are clean and hygienic (bad breath and finger nails are deal breakers)
5. Be appreciative after you done playing.

Not saying we should worship or treat MLs like goddess but if you want to carry on these unlisted activities with them, a good level of gentlemanly behaviour (plus playfulness) will help heaps.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek90 View Post
Any bros know any ML with pink-ish nips haha, gets turned on by that
An Xin is well known for pink nipples. But whether you are allowed to play with them is another story.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

any reccomendation for NURU?
Old 11-11-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/tianxin-massage/

I seldom write FR, when I do. it's either very good or very bad.
and in this case. it is the latter.

long story short, was having a hard day at work and want to find a good place to relax and maybe get a good massage. was around Central area, so saw tian xin ad and drop her a text and she reply ok. she was very friendly in her reply.

when I reach, it's indeed a syt that greeted me.
dress sexily.

went to shower and there is bad smell in the bath room.

then after shower. lie face down. waited 5 minutes for her to text other bro.
After that give me a 1 hand 0 strength massage for maybe 2 to 3 mins. then reply messages again. then use her finger tickle me for 1 more min. and turn around for a machenical HJ. only can roam upper body. NOTHING ELSE. force myself release after 5 min.
wash up and go off.
in and out. less then 30 mins.

damage 120.

look : 8/10
body 8/10
service 1/10
gfe 1/10
massage 0/10
location 6/10
cleanliness 3/10
Thanks for your FR bro. I was in the area ytd and saw she was nearby. Had a quick search here and saw this. Definitely saved me some $$. Really appreciate it.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 5
derek90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
An Xin is well known for pink nipples. But whether you are allowed to play with them is another story.
Thanks bro
Old 11-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ello909012 View Post
any reccomendation for NURU?
http://beautycastle.org/vanessa-nuru-b2b-massage-bf-hj/

Had my first Nuru experience last month.

Location is in North East. Condo is near MRT, so very convenient. ML can speak and text English, so it's a plus point (cause my Mandarin very basic).

Got into her condo, showered > nuru + release > showered > massage > showered again. Nuru was quite a good experience. Lasted around 20 mins then released. Was disappointed when she asked me to shower (I thought we were done for the day).

Finish showering, she put on her lingerie and told me to lie down for massage. And her massage is seriously very good. Really got strength one. Back was having issues and she was willing to concentrate on my back. Finished off with a head massage and left as a relieved and happy man.

Nuru - 9/10 (might be biased cause it's my first time)
Massage - 10/10
Service - 9/10. Very service oriented and will focus on you for the whole 1 hour.
Looks - 3/10. Was kind of shocked when I saw her. Definitely in the 40s range, not like what was stated in the website. Really not my type at all

Overall - 8/10. Definitely will probably return as her service makes up for her looks and its really top notch.
Old 11-11-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Visited An Xin weeks ago, quite many restrictions for me.
One of it is can roam upper but cannot touch tits.

I heard that if tits zhut zhut many times will become black?

Is it the way her tits stay pinkish? haha
Old 11-11-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Normally flash your wallet and notes
Old 11-11-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.online/lisa-msg/

Wah this foxy chic is new dish or some photo revamped? Don't recall seeing her. She gives me the Xue Er vibe from the photos..wallet friendly rate too with comprehensive services
Booked a slot with her tonight.

Will provide a MR after that.

Any bros here tried already?
Old 11-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post

Looking forward your MR haha commandooooo

C/P value will be damn high if everything goes right
Old 11-11-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

Camping here for your FR bro!
Old 11-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Haha thanks for taking the plunge. Most of us only asked her the location and havent gone round to booking. She seems a bit old though (not a dealbreaker for me).

But gl!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1