The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
this ML doesn't even ask this...
with age i can spin up something too
Personally i felt that many mls are not willing to share a lot with you, especially if its your first time. So surprisingly what worked for me is not to ask her small talk questions, but to talk about yourself a bit. If shes interested she will comment, then conversation will flow from there.

If not just randomly try some different topics, it may hit a topic that she likes and she will open up. If it still doesnt work then you both just no chemistry lo

And its kinda common sense, but talking cock is the way to lengthen a convo, if youre serious all the time, the conversation hard to go far. Soon enough run out of things to talk about
Old 23-10-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Icyman88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Any review on
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-angel/
Thanks in advance.
Old 23-10-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
no la... not so dramatic lol.

to put it simply i just want my money worth and with gd chemistry and our convo can flow like play ping pong and create that overall nice mood for the session.
Great, so long you know clearly what you want la. Anyway honestly conversational skills can't be taught, many bros have given you idea on what to start, but personally i feel starting is the easy part, is how you are able to CONTINUE based on whatever she reply that determines if the chat can stay alive. Practice makes perfect, and if really ML is the only female species you have chance to practise, i recommend MuMu.

https://sglonelyguys.online/mu-mu-massage/

For the record I not her okt/regular, only ever visited her once. She may look stern and cold in the pictures but I assure you she is opposite. Very gentle speaking and demeanor, she can chat non stop and anything that comes to her mind. Reason i suggest her to you is she is very seasoned oredi, and she is quite kind natured imo so is a perfect "training" ML for you. Service wise reasonable la, don't expect very high playability but kept her figure very well (but I visited her quite long ago). She keeps her place VERY clean too. Is overall a nice ML la.

Happy training bro. Cheers
Old 23-10-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Great, so long you know clearly what you want la. Anyway honestly conversational skills can't be taught, many bros have given you idea on what to start, but personally i feel starting is the easy part, is how you are able to CONTINUE based on whatever she reply that determines if the chat can stay alive. Practice makes perfect, and if really ML is the only female species you have chance to practise, i recommend MuMu.

https://sglonelyguys.online/mu-mu-massage/

For the record I not her okt/regular, only ever visited her once. She may look stern and cold in the pictures but I assure you she is opposite. Very gentle speaking and demeanor, she can chat non stop and anything that comes to her mind. Reason i suggest her to you is she is very seasoned oredi, and she is quite kind natured imo so is a perfect "training" ML for you. Service wise reasonable la, don't expect very high playability but kept her figure very well (but I visited her quite long ago). She keeps her place VERY clean too. Is overall a nice ML la.

Happy training bro. Cheers
Wow

I saw she got a large amount of good reviews haha

Gonna try this milf, like very pro haha and reasonable price
Old 23-10-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mui Mui from HC (likely tio raid liao with Cheryl)
Xiao Qing (SLG)

ya. i seriously need to hone my skills....
Oh.... Hmm... Try a more friendly ml loh, sometimes could be the ml dun talk much
Old 23-10-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Kor kor why chiu bruff moi huan.. 原来 you ish 老司机..

请多多指教..
Kor kor what is 老司机
Mi ish juz finish PSLE mi chinose cher nvr teach mi
Old 23-10-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Been relatively inactive these days, but I must say that https://sglonelyguys.online/an-yue-massage/ has been under the radar, but she piqued my interest. So recently, she became my first new WL in months.

What I like most about her is her physical qualities. What you can discern of her facial features from her ad pics is 90 % of what you see in real life. So kudos to her for honesty.
Got queries asking for more details on her visage. This is highly subjective to be sure, and I'm known to be peculiarly fastidious in this aspect.

Perhaps I'll just rate some of those ladies, past and present, whom I met and you'll get a better idea.

Anyue - 7.5
Anran - 7.5
Tina - 7-7.5
Xiaoyu - 6-6.5
Zoya - 6

Aila - 8.5
Youzi - 8
Emma - 7.5
Lili - 7-7.5
Angel - 7

Note this is solely based on the mug, nothing about bod, disposition etc.
Old 23-10-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the FR bro. How's her body? She covers tummy in all her pictures that's why I didn't consider her. Lol.

Think she was FL before too. But good price. Waiting to hear from you. Cheers!
not sure if she was FL before, but she did mention that a lot of calls were for FJ and she didnt take them.

not slim, but not baby elephant either. For me, the svc can compensate for the small tummy, so not a big issue to me. Big soft boobs if you are into that.
Old 24-10-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
ChrisColumbus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews for Nina or June?

http://beautycastle.org/nina-nude-nuru-msg-hj-bf/

http://beautycastle.org/june-nuru-er...sage-full-svc/
Old 24-10-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Mui Mui from HC (likely tio raid liao with Cheryl)
Xiao Qing (SLG)

ya. i seriously need to hone my skills....
Sibeh sian. So the number of mls who does good AR reduced back to 1 (xiner) again. Xiaoqing does AR but not as intense as Xiner and Miu Miu. I have not tried Cheryl as I did not have a chance to book her.
Old 24-10-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisColumbus View Post
Nina speaks very gently and is friendly. Will raise her leg to leg you rub her pussy outside during hj. While doing nurul ask whether you like her. Believe she is open to fj but not sure whether I heard correctly ask for 100 Additional?! My Mandarin not good, so you confirm with her. Milf looks not as young as photo. Big room with attached bath but lighting too dark. Cannot see well but boobs soft not firm
Old 24-10-2020, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
sigh....

can someone tell me the tricks to warming up to the girls?

my last 2 sessions are very cold and even when she doesn't chase me out after I shoot I felt the awkwardness and just ownself go. from entering the door to back to the door total time 40min...or probably 35min only.

this is not to say the ML ain't good. in fact her BBBJ skills are great but the lack of "closeness" spoils everything.

if I cannot warm up and break the ice then i think I just ownself pcc better.
My mandarin sucks, but through constant practice of talking nonsense with the girls, it has gotten much better over the years. But in my view, it is important to not just talk, but to communicate. Praise is one way to do that. Tell her how beautiful she is ( whether she is or not) and how sexy you find her. Bring your face close to hers as you say it more than once, and make sure you stare at her intently, making deep eye contact as you do so. If she is not looking at you, tell her to do so because you love staring at her eyes. And of cos, as you speak, let your hands communicate as well. Stroke her arms, her face, her neck... and then her breasts, but don't seem too eager to roam before breaking the ice...

All this is only necessary for the first visit. Once the ice is broken and if you decide to visit again, you can hardly do anything wrong so long as you are gentle and respectful.

Of cos, it partly depends on the girl too. If she is not interested, just move on. You cannot win all the time. But often the girls like to have a good time too. So if you focus on praising them with your body, they often spontaneously loosen up to you fairly quickly.
Old 24-10-2020, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Got queries asking for more details on her visage. This is highly subjective to be sure, and I'm known to be peculiarly fastidious in this aspect.

Perhaps I'll just rate some of those ladies, past and present, whom I met and you'll get a better idea.

Anyue - 7.5
Anran - 7.5
Tina - 7-7.5
Xiaoyu - 6-6.5
Zoya - 6

Aila - 8.5
Youzi - 8
Emma - 7.5
Lili - 7-7.5
Angel - 7

Note this is solely based on the mug, nothing about bod, disposition etc.
Bro, noted that you have try Youzi, is this the same Youzi that's currently @ Lavender?
Any review on her services?
Old 24-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
My mandarin sucks, but through constant practice of talking nonsense with the girls, it has gotten much better over the years. But in my view, it is important to not just talk, but to communicate. Praise is one way to do that. Tell her how beautiful she is ( whether she is or not) and how sexy you find her. Bring your face close to hers as you say it more than once, and make sure you stare at her intently, making deep eye contact as you do so. If she is not looking at you, tell her to do so because you love staring at her eyes. And of cos, as you speak, let your hands communicate as well. Stroke her arms, her face, her neck... and then her breasts, but don't seem too eager to roam before breaking the ice...

All this is only necessary for the first visit. Once the ice is broken and if you decide to visit again, you can hardly do anything wrong so long as you are gentle and respectful.

Of cos, it partly depends on the girl too. If she is not interested, just move on. You cannot win all the time. But often the girls like to have a good time too. So if you focus on praising them with your body, they often spontaneously loosen up to you fairly quickly.
Good advise from a gentleman! I normally treat them the same way too, respect them as a lady and who knows you might be rewarded later on. If you step into the room and behave like a despo most likely your not going to score high, although dozens of bro touch them daily, they are still girls after all, no one likes a guy who behaves like a despo.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
Bro, noted that you have try Youzi, is this the same Youzi that's currently @ Lavender?
Any review on her services?
It’s tian Niu fren
Not here anymore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1