The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-08-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Need a good solid massage with teasing & happy ending at proper MP. Can bros recommend me any near Hougang area or anywhere nearby. PM if needed, thanks!
Old 07-08-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
That would be goddess Donna 😂
Thanks.. yap, that's her.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/joanne-massage/

Back with another COMMANDO FR.

figure wise, won't say fat or slim, just average. Her hair is very beautiful, curly too and most importantly to me la, she smells really really good, makes it quite a turn on.

Looks: 8/10a)
Thanks bro for the advance party recce and assessment.

Tbh, her seemingly sexy pretty pictures (even though blurred) and her stats threw me off. Didn't quite match up. So I assumed it was a scam job.

So thanks to your clarification. Putting her in my Exploratory Trip list. Still need to fill up a few spots in my weekly rtm list.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

wow, long weekend ahead. thanks to the bravery and sharing of folks here, sgl doesn't seem as bare as before!

listing the above-avg ladies(based on FRs )

carrie, tang tang, xiao yu, an ran, tina, co co, joanne, jia jia, fiona, aimee, zoya, qing qing, nat, mu mu, xue er, anqi, 7 princess

there's different flavors to cater to different needs among this group.
not bad at all
Old 07-08-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 10
hkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ayone need a commando mr? Wan to book certain someone. Always cannot meet timing. Too full she says. Lol. So came here and check who needs one. And i try to book. Hahaa. Seems helpful, but truth be told, CANNOT TAHAN LIAO LA. PIANGZ. hahahahaah.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Just went for a session with coco recently and here’s what I thought ahahahahaha.

Looks very similar to photo, really almost 80-90% albeit there was no makeup, milf look but overall quite foxy/approachable and pleasant kind.

Body was banging hot, boobs one of the best, big and perky no sag and butt was big and bouncy.

Started with sensual straight away, (ya who goes to her for massage right?) and she was such a tease. If you can tahan I’m sure it will be like a 20-30mins of tease & denial. And of course she got super wet down below from just gentle rubbing of her clit.

Added her WC after and promised her for a RTM, will be damn shiok if can do HJ and FJ, 2 shots in a session.

She don’t do just regulars la, Bros with good record can try booking she will accept if she has the time. She’s been here for quite sometime judging from the way she chat got singlish accent sia, so dont expect her to pack full day work slots kind. (On hindsight she really remind me of GDMR)

Next to try will be TT!! Timing always buaygum.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 21
d2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
i Feel Joanne is more better in massage, while her friend is better in sensual (Depending on which you prefer)
personally for me, joanne will be better value as my time there is maximised, cuz no half-assed massage or non-existent kind, just that the ending part is the normal vanilla kind of ending you receive

But if Joanne does have any "additional" services, given her OL pretty looking looks, i will definitely choose her over Her friend.
True she is better in massage than her upstairs friend.
Figure wise upstairs is better.
When I went, towels had that wet dog smell and she said due to weather.
Her south also has the urine smell which turn me off, so didn't pop that GQ.
I saw her other listing.
Upstairs still better for me
Old 07-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2810 View Post
Her south also has the urine smell which turn me off

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
fiona
This ML is very interesting, if what was said below about her is true..

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
things to note:without offence, For bro who are older etc40+ or looks old and not in good shape etc. better dont bok, she is very selective. But I remember got a Andy Lau bro in this forum, you can try for sure

Old 07-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster (Donor)

kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This ML is very interesting, if what was said below about her is true..
yeah. i find that absolutely interesting.
shall try her this long weekend to appraise my attractiveness
Old 07-08-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
yeah. i find that absolutely interesting.
shall try her this long weekend to appraise my attractiveness
She looks like that SYT Annie is some of her pics..

I'll wait for your green light first before moving in..

Old 07-08-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
She looks like that SYT Annie is some of her pics..

I'll wait for your green light first before moving in..
Haha okie, hope she accepts my booking.
My record is not that fantastic if they are choosy
Old 07-08-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Xiao Yu and Fiona are both very intriguing to me...
Old 07-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2810 View Post
True she is better in massage than her upstairs friend.
Figure wise upstairs is better.
Her south also has the urine smell which turn me off, so didn't pop that GQ.
I saw her other listing.
Upstairs still better for me
Wow this is serious case of abalone gone bad
Old 07-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Paging for GeylangSamster to keep his siao lang 兄弟 in check!
This got me cracking, SMRT laojiao.
In no way I’m related to him. No way.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1