The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 28-07-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

I went to OT yesterday afternoon. Ghost town, all closed.
Old 28-07-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
webpool is Cool - loads of Potential

I went around 7pm, all closed. Is OT fully closed now? Or it it just closing earlier?
Old 28-07-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by webpool View Post
I went around 7pm, all closed. Is OT fully closed now? Or it it just closing earlier?
Ot is in lockdown mode until mid next month...if you want action you can try upper serangoon shopping center......take care
Old 30-07-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Funny99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Made a trip before HA, took the lady at Tina’s shop during night shift (can’t rmb her name). Probably the worst experience I had at this place in the entire year.

Not even 3mins pumping she say tired and ask me finish. No mood to finish I ask for HJ and finished. Definitely won’t return, rather spend my hard earned $ on Tina 😁

Any bro knows what’s that lady’s name?
Old 30-07-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
29savage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Visited OT just before the HA. Had the lady at Tina's shop during night shift (cant seem to rmb her name)

Probably the worst experience I had chionging here at OT over the past year. Not even 3mins of pumping, already say tired. No mood to continue so I just say finish with HJ and left

Probably going to stick with my regulars here, no point wasting $ trying new girls.

Any idea who this lady is?
Old 30-07-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tina definitely over 40 lah... Nehnehpok is not natural but she more better looking than 80% of OT ladies.

I will say that her attitude is also quite good lah if she remembers who are you. Unlike most here will KPKB and keep checking on timing and keep asking you to hurry hurry knn like as if it will make us come faster.

Got time, go try. She at level 2 beside toilet the last I know. Day shift only.
Old 30-07-2021, 04:49 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29savage View Post
Hi Bros,

Visited OT just before the HA. Had the lady at Tina's shop during night shift (cant seem to rmb her name)

Probably the worst experience I had chionging here at OT over the past year. Not even 3mins of pumping, already say tired. No mood to continue so I just say finish with HJ and left

Probably going to stick with my regulars here, no point wasting $ trying new girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny99 View Post
Made a trip before HA, took the lady at Tina’s shop during night shift (can’t rmb her name). Probably the worst experience I had at this place in the entire year.

Not even 3mins pumping she say tired and ask me finish. No mood to finish I ask for HJ and finished. Definitely won’t return, rather spend my hard earned $ on Tina ��

bro, both your account registered to just say 1 FR?

if so bad like you say, then no point remembering the name

lol... don't get angry k....TGIF...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-07-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Funny99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bro, both your account registered to just say 1 FR?

if so bad like you say, then no point remembering the name

lol... don't get angry k....TGIF...
Hahaha oops, first time posting. Hope to share more in the future!
Old 31-07-2021, 03:19 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29savage View Post
Hi Bros,

So bro who are your regulars here? If you willing to share.....you can pm me also....ot like parklane looks doomed in the near future....ot also always under police spotlight nowadays........the 10pm closing timing is unlikely to be changed in the future.......most of the mls will move out in future
Old 31-07-2021, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny99 View Post

Not even 3mins pumping she say tired and ask me finish. No mood to finish I ask for HJ and finished. Definitely won’t return, rather spend my hard earned $ on Tina 😁

Is it a Viet girl or Prc girl?
Old 02-08-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
damien is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamien is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hehe Tina (PRC) remembers me but i dont remember her with the mask covering her face, dont think her service is bad though
Old 02-08-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thegreengibbon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know if stella is still around on level 1?
Old 03-08-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreengibbon View Post
Ot is in lockdown mode.no massage shops allowed to operate.police and sdas are checking every night at 10pm...any lady caught working will be detained by security and handed over to the police....
Old 03-08-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried one fair PRC before 2HA
her shop was the first just outside of the toilet of l2 when u turn left
she said she alternate between l2 and l3

dragged me in keep saying that she remember and saw me before
said everything can and all in for 100

went inside stripped, services were poor and mostly restricted
her boobs were enhanced, flesh were loose flappy which really shows her age
no kiss/french, cbj and cannot suck boob

decided to call it a bad day and left
definitely avoiding her in future

wanted to go find tangli or mary but too bad both were not in and got con by this lady instead

while walking lv1 and got clinged on by this lady in blue hair who claims her dad from tw and she give very different service. quote me 150 with restricted services. did not take her offer and left
Old 06-08-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreengibbon View Post
I got share her insta is like a few pages before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1