The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3021 / Power: 15
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Its hard to know what will happen if infected.

Those living in Thailand just stay positive and refrain from certain high risk activities. Take care.

Quote:
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...eported-sunday

Record 11,397 new Covid cases, 101 deaths reported Sunday

The country had a record high of 11,397 new Covid-19 cases and 101 fatalities over the past 24 hours, the Public Health Ministry reported on Sunday.

There were 11,079 cases in the general population and 318 among prison inmates.
Old 22-07-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at the way thailand do their case reporting, clearly there are some provinces hiding their data.

Anyway the vaccine mixing still don't know good or bad. More like thai govt is using some people as guinea pig. First dose non severe side effect using Sinovac why must change to AZ? Just an excuse only.

Quote:
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...cond-covid-jab

Man finds wife dead in bed after second Covid jab

A private tutor in Prachuap Khiri Khan who had high blood pressure was found dead at home after getting her second shot of Covid-19 vaccine.

Saksit Dutwan, 44, said he and his wife, Phongsaphak Satthasophon, 39, received a shot of the AstraZeneca vaccine at Prachuap Khiri Khan Hospital on Monday. They had earlier received a first dose of Sinovac vaccine.

Arriving home, Mr Saksit said he experienced only slight side effects, a headache and low fever, while his wife said she needed to get some sleep.

That night he went upstairs to check on her and asked if she wanted to go to hospital after learning she vomited several times. But she said she was OK. The next day, his wife continued to sleep and once again said she was OK.

"But at 7pm I saw the bedroom was still dark and asked my daughter to go up to wake her up. She came down in tears, saying her mum wasn't responding," Mr Saksit said. By that time she had died, he said.

Although his wife was on some medications prescribed for controlling high blood pressure, a doctor at the vaccination venue said she would be fine with the Covid-19 vaccine. However, given what happened to his wife, he could no longer trust the vaccine or the country's healthcare system.

Sopon Iamsirithaworn, deputy director-general of the Department of Disease Control, said no conclusion had been reached on the cause of death.

"We're waiting for the results of an autopsy by Phra Chom Klao Hospital in Phetchaburi," he said.

Meanwhile, Dr Sopon Mekthon, an assistant to the public health minister and chairman of the government's subcommittee on the management of Covid-19 vaccines, said that as of July 13, a total of 2,300 people had received mixed Covid-19 vaccines and none of the others had developed any severe side effects.

These vaccine recipients needed to switch to a different type of Covid-19 vaccine because they had experienced some non-severe side effects following their first jabs, he said.

The Public Health Ministry is following up on the side effects of people switching to a different type of Covid-19 vaccine, he said.
Old 28-07-2021, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sohem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sien lo, thairuamjai June batch haven't finish vaccine, my status also waiting allocation.
Yesterday mor prom app (not sure all or some but the hospital I chose) says gov did not allocate n canceled all vaccination appointment.

Tomorrow will have new registration for bangsue I think.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 28-07-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
Squiffy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSquiffy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSquiffy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Its hard to know what will happen if infected.

Those living in Thailand just stay positive and refrain from certain high risk activities. Take care.
And remember to stay sane.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 29-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2109 / Power: 5
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Learned from my source that be it from the Government or the Private hospitals, no confirmed date was given for COVID19 Vaccination. Even want to pay also cannot get immediately. Sigh...
Old 29-07-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

think the registered address of individuals will also determine if they have higher chance of getting a jab?

My friend parents living in BKK already received the AstraZeneca jab but friend living another province so if register for that province is need wait for few months later. 55555. I told my friend actually living outside city area is safer so long don't go around mix with too many people.

There is one way to get jab faster but not FREE 55555 come with terms and conditions. For those living in Thailand to go discover bah.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
think the registered address of individuals will also determine if they have higher chance of getting a jab?

My friend parents living in BKK already received the AstraZeneca jab but friend living another province so if register for that province is need wait for few months later. 55555. I told my friend actually living outside city area is safer so long don't go around mix with too many people.

There is one way to get jab faster but not FREE 55555 come with terms and conditions. For those living in Thailand to go discover bah.
Got money also cannot get jab la... ppl booked moderna when vaccine arrived it was snatched by famous government hospital.

my morpromt canceled few days ago, today can register but didnt not get allocated to hospital yet / not yet get queue.
ThaiRuamJai postponed 1 month liao.. still waiting allocation.

If got lobang to get vaccine for local (I'm holding Thai ID) , let me know... dont mind paying anyway... takut mati cant use finish money
Old 03-08-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohem View Post
If got lobang to get vaccine for local (I'm holding Thai ID) , let me know... dont mind paying anyway... takut mati cant use finish money
Am living in Singapore so my info always come slower than thais. That day the news also reported have some selling vaccination slots cheap cheap at 1000baht and one of the latest vaccination centre now under investigation.

Quote:
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...jab-slot-sales
PUBLISHED : 2 AUG 2021 AT 04:30

At least 7,000 people have bought Covid-19 vaccination slots at Bang Sue Grand Station that were illegally acquired through a loophole in the the national vaccine recipient's database, police said.

Officials said about 700 people bought appointments between July 18-27, while about 7,000 others did so between July 28 and 31.
Old 03-08-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 18
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

currently, if want to buy vaccine legally is sinopham via Or Bor Jor
but it need to be register under company account for staff if im not wrong. but u can put whoever name inside they dun care.
i just had my 1st sinopham almost 2 week ago
now waiting for appointment for 2nd
for thais, outside bkk n greater bkk. to get vac fast need to have connection inside hospital
usually b4 the vac arrived, mostly, at lest at my side here more than 50% are already chop by friends, relatives, big boss, pu yai etc

anyway, i just have a staff got covid from her her husband
staff - 1 jap astra
husband - 2 jap sinovac + 1 jap satra
Old 03-08-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Got news from relative near temple somewhere near my new house... tomorrow gonna have 500doses jab for that area. Going under relative household and undertable 1k baht to put name into queue...

Will update if i manage to get AZ jab tomorrow.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 11
countryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud of
Post Re: Living in Bangkok!

Sometimes we need to thank our lucky stars... In SG the gahmen is begging its people to go for the jab n there're plenty of Pfizer n Moderna vaccines available. Still people are not willing to go or taking their own sweet time to decide..
What a contrast!
Old 04-08-2021, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
anyway, i just have a staff got covid from her her husband
staff - 1 jap astra
husband - 2 jap sinovac + 1 jap satra
The staff husband is work what? frontliner? healthcare workers? How come jab 2 doses sinovac + 1 dose AstraZeneca 555555.
Old 04-08-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
SG the gahmen is begging its people to go for the jab n there're plenty of Pfizer n Moderna vaccines available. Still people are not willing to go or taking their own sweet time to decide..
Too good life is like that. Some sg people till now still hardcore believe Sinovac is the best vaccine. 5555555. They want to go take just go is ok since it really maybe can help prevent serious illness and death. Some simply think mRNA unsafe, no matter how anyone try to convince them its not a new tech invent last year or show them millions been jab with it worldwide they also think its unsafe long term or some manufacturers conspiracy about the data or efficacy 5555.

People kiasu kiasi a bit will try to look for vaccine that have the highest possible protection against any forms of infection by wuhan virus. But they choose to believe the traditional one and some even imagine it as the only vaccine now can fight against Delta wuhan virus. 5555

I have thai friend who gave up on Thailand vaccination, they spent money fly to US take Pfizer 55555. also have thai friend no choice took sinovac during the early days and now waiting for mRNA vaccine as booster. they really is no fish just take ikan bilis first. 5555 whole thailand so many people want take any vaccine also waiting maybe need few more months. thailand also give old people priority. my thai friend parents taken AstraZeneca.

for foreigners living in thailand especially lao tiko uncle 55555 there are ways to get the vaccine legally even through thai national programme. as for the info or how do i think they really must go ask around in thailand or dig from the expats community. try make some thai friends la 55555 especially those working in vaccination centre they generally quite helpful.
Old 04-08-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got my AZ in bkk 2 weeks ago. Truth is, if you arenít too old, even just 1 jab you are pretty well protected from severe covid.

I also got myself some Ivermectin coz I love sashimi and occasionally eat street food like mooping and if not for preventing serious covid infections, I could at least clean out other parasites/worms in my body.

At this point, it seems natural is the best. So if your body is strong, you eat well, get enough sun, you should be fine. If got covid, as long as u win once, you should have the best at no vaccines can provide.

For those bros still waiting for vacs in bkk, the city seems to be top priority here. You should get at least your first shot real soon. In the mean time, stay healthy and be safe!
Old 05-08-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Finally got my AZ jab yesterday around 12pm, waited about 1.5 hours for queue but real process prob less than 30mins.

Next jab 27 oct
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1