The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-06-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You shd bring this up to admin. This is no longer abt zapping, but impersonation, which I am sure is against T&C.
Good suggestion bro, much appreciated 👍
Old 15-06-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Not young bro.. Thick make up in 40s.. But jg skills really up
The most looks like early 30s to me. She said she can show u her birth date on her photo ID to prove her real age during my session abt 2 mths ago. Her massage and jg are very gd. I miss her natural boobs w pink nips but i still have other MLs to visit.

Last edited by Assassin; 15-06-2021 at 02:12 PM.
Old 15-06-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Bros trust me she's either in her late 30s or early 40s.. You can tell a woman's age not just by the looks but also her voice and the way she thinks.. Her napoleon complex quite jialat.. Always compare herself to the younger MLs who I know are already in their 30s.. She's defos older than them by quite a bit to talk like that.. But find old ML also got its perks la..

By the way China passport birthdate all this can fake de.. Don't believe anything that you hear and only half of what you see my friends..

Also pink nipples and vaginas, use bleaching cream or soaps with bleach can liao.. In Thailand plenty.. China no need to say..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Haha... 1KnightinBKK is one of those bros that speak the truth. (Not so old lah. Haha. Looks like mid 30s)

No doubt her massage and JG are good. There was some good discussion on her quite recently. Already told @WestieBesties to check it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Not so old lah...the most looks like early 30s. She said she can show u her birth date on her photo ID to prove her real age during my session abt 2 mths ago. Her massage and jg are very gd. I miss her natural boobs w pink nips but i still have other MLs to visit.
Old 15-06-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

ML know what is going on here better than what we give them credit for.

white knights very powerful

previously i send a MR, the ML knows it soon after.

was talking to the ML of reviews on SBF more legit than the website ones previously.

not sure earn what out of it though. got free gift to claim ah next time i want try liao.
Old 15-06-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Tangtang??
Nope..

Actually, scratch that.. I was just informed she flew back recently..

Fug this shiat..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-06-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
WestieBesties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bros for the honest review.

A lot of bad exp before coming onto SBF to scout the good ones. Now I know why every time I want find massage so easy, cause all those good ones busy.

Trying to reach out to Strawberry for a session but cannot get her. (Heard she playful - strip for you once the door closed - and would prefer this kind of playful + syt feels, after kena so much auntie)

Anyone else have suggestion since im free till my next meeting at 6? HAAH
Old 15-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

I realize this is a stretch and while ago but do any of you keep Mimi’s ad photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage/

Revisited Mimi – was lucky enough to get a booking a day in advance.
Same discreet location. Need to be discreet yourself in fact.

Showered together washing my back and front thoroughly.
We chat like old friends, only that she’s caressing my LB while soaping me.

On the bed and we get to the sensual. Great gentle moaning and soft touches.
She asks me once or twice in the 90 minutes allocated and I can’t decide.
I said, “Let’s see how it goes…”

I tell her I want to explore her body and have her lie on her back.
LFK and I move down to her perfect, perky, enhanced breasts and small pencil tip eraser nipples which I suck like a baby feeding on milk.

More intimacy and then she tells me to lie on my back.
She uses her tongue to flick over my balls and works her way up the shaft and then finally to the head. The flicking isn’t that stimulating for me but it’s more the sight of her tending to my cock.

She devours more and more until my cock disappears in her mouth (I’m not big). It was glorious. Mimi adds to the rhythm and uses hands and mouth. I last for about 15 minutes until I am begging her to let me fuck her – which she doesn’t.

I finally CIM and she keeps going for another minute or two, finally pulling off and looks at me, telling me it’s a lot and it’s thick. Flattered I smile and lie back in a daze.

She rinses and only points off is the horrendous throat clearing noise as she spits. She claims a lot of cum was stuck in her tonsils, teeth and lips. Oops – I apologize and she grins.

She helps me get dressed and I pay with tips for a wonderful time.

She’s beautiful, intelligent, sensual and warms up slowly if you are well behaved.
Old 15-06-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

she look like 30-40...consider young milf (maybe)..jus enjoy...sometime i feel 30-40 ML have better service compare to syt..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Bros trust me she's either in her late 30s or early 40s.. You can tell a woman's age not just by the looks but also her voice and the way she thinks.. Her napoleon complex quite jialat.. Always compare herself to the younger MLs who I know are already in their 30s.. She's defos older than them by quite a bit to talk like that.. But find old ML also got its perks la..

By the way China passport birthdate all this can fake de.. Don't believe anything that you hear and only half of what you see my friends..

Also pink nipples and vaginas, use bleaching cream or soaps with bleach can liao.. In Thailand plenty.. China no need to say..

signing off
🐕🐶
Old 15-06-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=mariosuper;20687314]3 report for
New location. Regular of this legend a few years back, still as good top notch

Strawberry 草莓
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/strawberry-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Just been notified by a kind bro he was also zapped by my impostor lol.

Anyway just to set the record straight, I do not zap people. Even if I decide to do, minus one point is barely scratching an itch.

To the impostor, be a man la, if you have issues with any of my post, call me out here publicly, don't resort to cowardly acts. Zap me if you not happy but don't go around pretending to be me, coz I have balls, clearly you don't
Noticed someone using your nick to zap as well.
Old 15-06-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
I realize this is a stretch and while ago but do any of you keep Mimi’s ad photos?
she's still on TT site. 4055. faster go download.
Old 15-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
ML know what is going on here better than what we give them credit for.

white knights very powerful

previously i send a MR, the ML knows it soon after.

was talking to the ML of reviews on SBF more legit than the website ones previously.

not sure earn what out of it though. got free gift to claim ah next time i want try liao.
yah..a few MLs showed me text message translated in Chinese on MR abt them. Some will get worked up over the negative comments abt them.

So i think we better keep it short when mentioning abt certain ML. Details can be mentioned or shared via PM.
Old 15-06-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Met Dani (the young one) earlier. Highly recommended for good overall experience. Got really wet and horny as well.
Old 15-06-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
yah..a few MLs showed me text message translated in Chinese on MR abt them. Some will get worked up over the negative comments abt them.

So i think we better keep it short when mentioning abt certain ML. Details can be mentioned or shared via PM.
There should be positive and negative reviews so that we can support the good ones and avoid the bad ones. If no bad reviews, many of our hard earned money will be wasted on bad MLs and hopefully this will wake some of them up if they see their business drop. Unlikely or no rtm for bad ML so why bother how they think or react
Old 15-06-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
3 report for
New location. Regular of this legend a few years back, still as good top notch

Strawberry 草莓
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/strawberry-massage/

ah why quote me?
Old 15-06-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post

Thanks bro. Will disregard his cowardy antics la. Anyway this loser also not very bright la, go around zap people using my nick, bound to have people call me out and end up expose his lame framing act lol. Good awareness for us all that some people have stoop to a new low. Let him have his cheap thrill, just amused that people wanna stir shit in a sex forum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1