The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-06-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
‘Ask question cannot ah? - johndick‘ fake

@ whoever trying to zap people posing as another, grow some balls
Just don’t bother. I suspect i will get zapped too when i replied.
Old 15-06-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, some childish people is trying to stir shit and play impersonation game la. I don’t zap people, I only up people. Look at my power, I zap people only minus 1 rep, why bother lol. I was also zapped yesterday when I commented that bro on paying $20 to paint.

Anyway my conscious is clear la bro, glad you openly post this, else we won't even know some clown is going around zapping people and even resort to use other people nick. That is really a new low of no balls. Pathetic.

Cheers 🍻
Yep I got it too! Hahahaha. Definitely someone or people trying to topple the delicate peace of this thread by trying to pit bro against bro. They are anarchists, trouble makers, muck rakers. I just call them silly...

Because, free points top ups are available anytime at the many exchange points threads. So this venture is kind of flaccid and useless no? Lol.

Just wondering, if zapped 9 points means the nick is 13 power is it? Lol. Cannot remember.

On another happy note, this is Elmi...
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/elmi-massage/

A new entrant into our playground. She is pre-milf, quite pretty, decent body, B cups. However, the stand out is she has fantastic attitude, very attentive with loads of TLC, and no phone use when I was with her.

After a short ice breaking chit chat, she quickly got into into this sensual mode, where everything she did was not hurried, purposeful and loving. Her hands and mouth were in perpetual motion - touching, caressing, kissing, licking me from top to toe. Very very satisfying...twice. lol.

Another regular found!!! Damn, now so many don't know what to do... Elmi and I clicked, so YMMV.
Old 15-06-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mina-massage/

anyone tried this mina? searched the thread and doesnt seem to have any mr. or did she use a different name?
I swear she has had several different names, can't for the life of me remember though.

Also the photoshop a bit much leh
Old 15-06-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted26 View Post
Any FR on this gal charging $130 on the top market price .planning a commando visit tomorrow http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3843. Just check with her location is where last time Tao Zhi stay.
Speaking of which, what happened to Taozi ? I think I missed this info
Old 15-06-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Got my bot to send sms to Lulu for past 3 weeks, no reply. Suddenly, the earlier LN and Aini and returnees buzz seems a void now. Time to.head back to the mountains ...
I used to be like you bro.
But then I took a fellow bro's advice to message in the morning and finally she responded.
Don't give up.
Old 15-06-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I used to be like you bro.
But then I took a fellow bro's advice to message in the morning and finally she responded.
Don't give up.
+141 upped for exchange
Old 15-06-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
WestieBesties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky1shepherd4 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/apple-massage/

tried apple recently
like some bro say, her JG is really different.
she make me shoot alot at the end of session.
i kinda feel she look like the hongkong actress irene wan

rtm yes...but not now
too many new fish to try..
brothers lets contribute fr on different ladies, so we help each other skip landmines and enjoy the best.

if whoever gt services that are not stated, jus keep it to yourself..treat it as you are too handsome or the ladies cup of tea

rolf rolf..dog out
Hi bro, her pic look like quite young and nice. Any discount for her looks? Also is her massage okay?
Old 15-06-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Just been notified by a kind bro he was also zapped by my impostor lol.

Anyway just to set the record straight, I do not zap people. Even if I decide to do, minus one point is barely scratching an itch.

To the impostor, be a man la, if you have issues with any of my post, call me out here publicly, don't resort to cowardly acts. Zap me if you not happy but don't go around pretending to be me, coz I have balls, clearly you don't
Old 15-06-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
What will be the syt initial? Hehehe. Very dry spell right now.
Starts with T..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-06-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
zapped....
Jokers like u deserve to be zapped till moderation.. Anyhow bomb one lol..

Same like that idiot who said syt Annie was back..

Anyway glad to see Mint and Laura doing well.. Legends in their own right hehehe..

Don’t ask me for contacts/douyin/wc or whatever crap.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-06-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just been notified by a kind bro he was also zapped by my impostor lol.

Anyway just to set the record straight, I do not zap people. Even if I decide to do, minus one point is barely scratching an itch.

To the impostor, be a man la, if you have issues with any of my post, call me out here publicly, don't resort to cowardly acts. Zap me if you not happy but don't go around pretending to be me, coz I have balls, clearly you don't
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
What’s your MR on SYT Dan Ni?
Her boobs natural and nice on slim body ?
Thanks

by baboon
Slim body, natural boobs. Small c or big b. Fair complexion.

Reason Got zapped
( johndick - commenting or asking question...whalau )

Old 15-06-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Starts with T..
Tangtang??
Old 15-06-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You shd bring this up to admin. This is no longer abt zapping, but impersonation, which I am sure is against T&C.
Old 15-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieBesties View Post
Hi bro, her pic look like quite young and nice. Any discount for her looks? Also is her massage okay?
Not young bro.. Thick make up in 40s.. But jg skills really up
Old 15-06-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Not young bro.. Thick make up in 40s.. But jg skills really up
Haha... 1KnightinBKK is one of those bros that speak the truth. (Not so old lah. Haha. Looks like mid 30s)

No doubt her massage and JG are good. There was some good discussion on her quite recently. Already told @WestieBesties to check it out.

Last edited by Onsjohn; 15-06-2021 at 02:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1