The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-06-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
bangbang12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I got mass-zapped for posting honest FR in a different account. It's the same for many people around here, why take the effort to share and get flak for it huh.
Old 13-06-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/elmi-massage/

(In this FR, I will not rate Looks department cause my last FR I rated Strawberry 🍓 8/10 but then commented “face not as sharp as photo” and kena zapped by her white knight 😂. So looks are subjective - Better leave it to individual discovery)

~ service , personality, sensuality - 8/10 , new to trade ; but she is out to please. If you enjoy Catbath - then can consider her who literally do it from head to toe . I personally find it too ticklish .
~ massage - 6/10 , untrained
~ location - 8/10 safe , nice apartment, if driving there first time do turn one lane earlier , easy road side parking .
~ overall 7/10 , she is not SYT, just an attractive Milf, in-experience so apply textbook technique in execution, will rtm but not regular.
Old 13-06-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=393083

Is this the original Bai Xue 白雪....
Old 13-06-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Haha.. I got zapped for mentioning Zoya's name. Probably some guys want to keep her under the radar. Your review/comment on Zoya is definitely relevant.

Most of us are looking for relevant comments to either find the right masssuers, enhance experience, avoid landmines, avoid problems...

We are not here for bo liao chit chat on whether I want to visit HIV positive FL or to reveal all the playground locations.

If you (anybody) are getting zapped most of the time, perhaps the problem lies with you???

We definitely welcome relevant comments and sharing of experiences. Those great reviews are super super useful.
Maybe I better stfu and dive under the sea
Got zapped 3 times for sharing, better not to share any FR further
Old 13-06-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

If you share an honest experience, there will always be those who appreciate and there will also be those who find fault. Some will up your points; some may zap you. Cant expect everyone to like you, as with everything in life.
Why so serious? ��
Old 13-06-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

I will reward bros who share MR especially honest MR.
Old 13-06-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Strawberry recently with recent eases of new covid cases

A true pretty syt. Despite her young age , she’s definitely have experience in this line back home . Heard from her she’s available for FR , still thinking , though I did not ask further .

Look : 8 ( big dole eyes )
Tits : 34B I reckon
Massage : dun think you are serious about massage if u go for syt
Sensual : FN since massage begin , she went for shower before she begin , so no hygienic , though her tower is still pretty damp 😄

Overall , a good looker syt , FN , with these , u can expect her to feel commercial.
Overall I may rtm but I think I still prefer Ranran and XiaoXiao. Also yet to try syt Dan Ni
Old 13-06-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Haven't been out since the increased in covid cases, seeing the numbers stabilized over the past few days decided to go and look for my regular momo, only to hear from her she leaving soon. Before the HA I promised her to visit her once a week but didn't do it due HA. Today when I go see her, she's also not angry that I didn't live to my promise and still give me a good time. Plus the weeks that we didn't meet, we seems like friends that haven't met in ages and chatted none stop throughout the hour.

Look like I can only make up to her by visiting her more frequently next week before she goes back. She not ang pai but somehow the service and the chemistry with her suits my taste.

For those wanting to try, below is the link, she also not sure if she is gonna come back again or not.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mo-mo-massage/
Old 13-06-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

FR for OMM

Finally managed to try her.

Looks : 7.5
Massage : 8.5 yes, she is trainned. But she is more towards the 指压 type.
Service : 8.5 wa lau, her fake love making is good man. I really thought that I am pumping her missionery style.
Too bad, I am not into poke backside. Cannot take it when she tried and had to stop her.
RTM : if only I touch toto or 4D. Her fee is on the higher side.
For bros who like their backside to be poked or BDSM can go to her.

Last edited by fatuncle; 13-06-2021 at 06:39 PM.
Old 13-06-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Fei Er recently.

Location is discreet enough. Ample parking in vicinity, may be bit of a walk for foot soldiers.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Massage: 5/10
Sensual: 9/10

I enjoyed the sensual very much. It was like going back to my young dating days, first time making out with GF, all over each other, cannot stop fondling
Old 13-06-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
I will reward bros who share MR especially honest MR.
Honest MR will usually be negative ones. Good MRs with superb service or anything special more than the usual norm will never be posted online one. E.g. If a ML or FL so nice to me, if I post online and one of her white knights inform her then bye bye to your special treatment.
Old 14-06-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Honest MR will usually be negative ones. Good MRs with superb service or anything special more than the usual norm will never be posted online one. E.g. If a ML or FL so nice to me, if I post online and one of her white knights inform her then bye bye to your special treatment.
Usually when i decided to post an honest MR, i will not RTM that ML anymore. Tested before by giving hints that the ML provided other special service last year and i got zapped by her white knight after he asked her what i received. I was laughing at his comments instead of getting angry with his zap. I save a lot of money after reading the honest (negative/positive) reviews in this thread.
Old 14-06-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
I got zapped because of posting this
Don’t know which idiot does that
Some MLs dun wanna any MR in this thread and wish to maintain low profile. They either will be delisted from SLG temporarily or change their name.
Old 14-06-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Usually when i decided to post an honest MR, i will not RTM that ML anymore. Tested before by giving hints that the ML provided other special service last year and i got zapped by her white knight after he asked her what i received. I was laughing at his comments instead of getting angry with his zap. I save a lot of money after reading the honest (negative/positive) reviews in this thread.
Haha bro mai la.. If they boyfriend girlfriend how.. Later bo tai bo ji whole day quarrel then she cannot get her free condo and car in China liao..
Old 14-06-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Normally I won’t include the special service offered by the ML in the FR if there’s any hahaha…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1