The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-05-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Returnee coming back to SG next week.
Really wonder if business still that good despite the situation
Thanks for the info.
Old 21-05-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by healtheworld1 View Post
Date: Apr 2021
https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/eva-mas...-unlimited-hj/

Overall: 3/10

After I arrived at the location, I was made to walk around and wait for

20mins before I was allowed in. However, the start time she used is based on our arranged timing (which was when I arrived).

Ended up with a 20mins session, instead of 60mins. She packs her schedule with 30mins slots between each customer (at least for the customer before and after me). Her service is also not good as she kept using her phone and rushes things through. After the HJ was done, she left the room on the pretext that she needed to wash her hands and only came back in the room 20mins later. She claimed that it was 5mins but I was watching the time.

Definitely would not return.
I have visited her a few times although sometimes i too have to wait but never was i short changed, tried all her services before too i think u just caught her on a bad day 😅😅
Old 21-05-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
I have visited her a few times although sometimes i too have to wait but never was i short changed, tried all her services before too i think u just caught her on a bad day 😅😅
must catch her when she's free.. if she too packed then service standard will drop badly as she will try to squeeze as many as possible. my 1st 2 times with her was fantastic and she had porcelain complexion. 3rd time found her aged quite significantly in a space of a month. maybe too busy and didn't rest well.

Gotta say her strength is in acting demure.
Old 21-05-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
All adults liao so answer to own consequences lah. For those under 16, wait uncle pass you a consent form to let your parents sign before you cheong.
Hahahaha, hear that kids, wait for Uncle to pass you consent form.
Old 22-05-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Actually she quite pretty and have a banging body. Just her phone usage really way over such that it is a turn off.
Then my guess is she may have caught wind about her negative FR. I also shorlisted strawberry/summer but the timing cannot match.

To all other bros here, just chiong according to your taste. One man meat is another man poison. There is no 1 type of lady that can suit every guys need. Happy chionging.
Old 22-05-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
Then my guess is she may have caught wind about her negative FR.
Consperm. There hasn't been any MR since she returned, suddenly got 2 positive ones within hours of each other after a negative one.. I accept that some might like her service, but the timing of the positive reviews a bit too zhun ah..
Old 22-05-2021, 08:51 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feihong View Post
Yes...agree.
Actually, visit those MLthat have their own place...without Safeentry. Definitely not Spa and hotels. Switched off your Bluetooth before entering.
If u kena covid, there is no trace back to u. Of course u less ML expose u out. But I think unlikely as that will implicate her too.

With your such mindset, you should stay home and pcc.

This covid period already have so much unlink cases.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-05-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27804 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/strawberry-massage/

Tried out this freshie. The photo and person is real. But bros, you got to watch out her KC skill. This girl know how to KC, so remember we are for the meat and she is for the money. so dont be taken into it.

Age She claim 19, website say 20. watever.
Body 9/10
Boob D/E light brownish or pink nip
strip naked during service
BBBJ:8/10
CIM: 8/10
Service :8/10

she quite pro, doesnt touch her phone till job done and will lay beside you after deed.
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://samsforum.com/showpo...stcount=122168
Old 22-05-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

What happened to Xiao Xi? The one who went to the zoo recently
Old 22-05-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Consperm. There hasn't been any MR since she returned, suddenly got 2 positive ones within hours of each other after a negative one.
Can say SYT some more... hehe.

Definitely did the ML a lot more harm than good.
Old 22-05-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

any recent MR for https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qianqian-massage/ ?
i searched the thread seems like the only ones are from late last year a different qian
Old 22-05-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
With your such mindset, you should stay home and pcc.

This covid period already have so much unlink cases.
Boss cannot say like that right.. even for single guys if kana shame in public for visiting ML is not only career damaging but personally quite embarrassing to meet family members and friends... so yeah everyone is an adult but it’s true that MLs and FLs are the highest risks given the number of strangers they meet every day...
Old 22-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
any recent MR for https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qianqian-massage/ ?
i searched the thread seems like the only ones are from late last year a different qian
http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4196
You see the comment, then you'll know what to do
Old 22-05-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarAmos View Post
Boss cannot say like that right.. even for single guys if kana shame in public for visiting ML is not only career damaging but personally quite embarrassing to meet family members and friends... so yeah everyone is an adult but it’s true that MLs and FLs are the highest risks given the number of strangers they meet every day...
Can't risk public health just because you will be embarrassed though. I think bro shittyass is right. If you are not willing to take the risk, stay home. Everyone should stay home if not for essentials anyway.
Old 22-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol ikr!!!

Must remember, YBH has been her before so some of us have already tried her. Therefore we find the above FRs kinda contradicting to our own experience.

Firstly describing her as syt... really?

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=206...ostcount=94563
Totally agree with bro above.. went just before heightened measures with an open mind and while I got to admit the bbbj was slightly above average (tongue action solid) with the possibility to shoot in her mouth - everything else was sub-par, the toilet cleanliness needs improvement, the incessant hp usage was also on the verge of pissing me off, with a one hand massage - I mean I think customers are not dumb, we pay money for a service at least give us what’s worth..

One more thing - she definitely not SYT la.. wtf.. her photos make her look 170, she probably 155, pre-milf with a nice set of rack is probably a more accurate description- but to each it’s own. Hehe

Will I return? Of course NOT .. just my honest opinion, please don’t kp me .. cheers!

Last edited by Chewbacadew; 22-05-2021 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Edited
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1