The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-05-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg21 View Post
i also want OG Jessica contact
Can share ctc too. Tks
Old 09-05-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ACEJACKK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/yy-massage/

Any fr for this ml ?
Old 09-05-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hcin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
RTM Momo today, haven't been this frequently RTM a girl. Probably lack of this type of service girl, maybe I'm KC-ed by her. None vanilla, FN with BBBJ. Really enjoy her sensual.
Plus seems like a quiet day for her today, she let me stayed longer and ate lunch together. Not a time watcher when she's not busy.

Hear from her she will max stay a month plus longer, think will frequent her at least once a week before she leave again.

Disclaimer alert: she is a really slim and young lady however, for boobs lover, u have been warned ⚠️
Bro can send link?
Old 09-05-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/mo-mo-massage/

Link here bri
Old 09-05-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
+10 for exchange
Old 09-05-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Me too, tell me v cham .. then I radio silence liao
Thanks for upping, make post so i can up you back.
Old 09-05-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Review for Kiki

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Sorry, guys that have tried her are going to hate me for sharing.

The only reason why I am selfishlessly writing this review is because she is working very hard to make more money. I want her business to be good.

Visited Kiki twice in two weeks. I kept thinking about her for two to three days after my first visit.

Looks:
9/10

She's really pretty. My expectation was quite high after seeing her video. I can only say that she didn't disappoint me. She is not the sizzling hot kind that gives you commercial feel.

She gives off this friendly, outgoing girlfriend vibe. You will dream of having her as your GF. 😭😭😭😭

Dreams come true please. Haha.

Massage: 8/10. She puts in the time and effort to massage me. Definitely not piano. She stepped on my back. But it was comfortable and relaxing. Not anyhow step. Given her looks, I was expecting the massage to be poor. But no, it was above average.

Figure: 8/10.

B+ ba. Nice smooth skin. Lean body with nice amount of meat. And her assets are of the right size - Enough to fill your hands.

Her body is really just nice. Not too skinny and not too meaty.

Sexual:
8.5-9/10

Nowdays masseurs will be like: "Your endurance is quite good ah."

But I shot very quickly with Kiki. The reason is because she was lying next to me and given her looks and figure, I was really aroused.

After the first session, I lost my soul. Seriously. I visited her one week later even though I don't want to spend too much money.

Personality: 9/10. Bright, positive attitude and personality. She is really v v hardworking.

I have tried many masseurs. But she is really one of the best in terms of the entire package.
Old 09-05-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
My first fake love making was received from Miqi... not sure you guys still remember her...

深深回味中...
Yeah man. And she is the only one that I would take 1.5 hours always. Enjoyed her massage too. I always feel that she got a malaysian accent.
Old 09-05-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Review for Kiki

Sorry, guys that have tried her are going to hate me for sharing.

The only reason why I am selfishlessly writing this review is because she is working very hard to make more money. I want her business to be good.

Visited Kiki twice in two weeks. I kept thinking about her for two to three days after my first visit.

Looks:
9/10

She's really pretty. My expectation was quite high after seeing her video. I can only say that she didn't disappoint me. She is not the sizzling hot kind that gives you commercial feel.

She gives off this friendly, outgoing girlfriend vibe. You will dream of having her as your GF. 😭😭😭😭

Dreams come true please. Haha.

Massage: 8/10. She puts in the time and effort to massage me. Definitely not piano. She stepped on my back. But it was comfortable and relaxing. Not anyhow step. Given her looks, I was expecting the massage to be poor. But no, it was above average.

Figure: 8/10.

B+ ba. Nice smooth skin. Lean body with nice amount of meat. And her assets are of the right size - Enough to fill your hands.

Her body is really just nice. Not too skinny and not too meaty.

Sexual:
8.5-9/10

Nowdays masseurs will be like: "Your endurance is quite good ah."

But I shot very quickly with Kiki. The reason is because she was lying next to me and given her looks and figure, I was really aroused.

After the first session, I lost my soul. Seriously. I visited her one week later even though I don't want to spend too much money.

Personality: 9/10. Bright, positive attitude and personality. She is really v v hardworking.

I have tried many masseurs. But she is really one of the best in terms of the entire package.

Can share she is FN or SN?
Old 10-05-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
Can share she is FN or SN?
During massage, she wears something over.

During sexual, semi naked.

Haha.. I never understand the FN/SN concept. During massage, also v hard to see the masseur or touch her. I don't think it matters whether she is naked.

During sexual, most massage ladies will be SN right? I have never met ML going FN and allowing 5G autoroam to the south.. Old birds please enlighten.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Haha.. I never understand the FN/SN concept. During massage, also v hard to see the masseur or touch her. I don't think it matters whether she is naked.

During sexual, most massage ladies will be SN right? I have never met ML going FN and allowing 5G autoroam to the south.. Old birds please enlighten.
Bro, she stay in apartment or working in Spa?

There’re few MLs will go FN like XE, OMM & Aini and 5G autoroam is allow I think..

Some of the MLs advertised as FN in SLG too
But mostly never advertised as FN
Old 10-05-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What do you mean, 'during massage'? haha
Old 10-05-2021, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, she stay in apartment or working in Spa?

There’re few MLs will go FN like XE, OMM & Aini and 5G autoroam is allow I think..

Some of the MLs advertised as FN in SLG too
But mostly never advertised as FN
Omg... Haha must try the 5G autoroaming.

She stays in an apartment.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Omg... Haha must try the 5G autoroaming.

She stays in an apartment.
Pls note that 5G roaming doesn't mean that they like to be fingered. You can feel and lick the abalone if you haven't try it before. Try not to visit only 1 ML if not you'll kena KC spell for sure and it will be very difficult to get that ML out of your mind. Follow some old birds by having a rotation list if possible.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Review for Kiki

Quote:

Thanks for the FR but Ki Ki is only semi nude, only hj and only one shot, and for $120? A bit high dude. Definitely not for me.

Maybe you should try a few more mentioned by other bros. At that rate, you can enjoy a lot more and fully nude too.

Yes don't get KC-ed by one. See a few MLs, and enjoy all their wonders.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1