The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-08-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post
Tried a new girl as advertised: https://sglonelyguy.online/do-do-massage/
She has been around for a long time.
Business must be bad as she needs to advertise online to milk more carrots.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Visited Tina again recently, and I must now say unequivocally that she's amongst the most physically attractive WLs I have met.
high praise coming from you
Old 12-08-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
She tried to "fish" me now, asked me to "bao" her for whole day or at least a few hours. I politely declined.
Isnt that a turn off?
Old 12-08-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Visited Tina again recently, and I must now say unequivocally that she's amongst the most physically attractive WLs I have met.
Die... After Franco's endorsement, it will be impossible to book Tina now.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Xiao wan zi or piao piao, only till end aug.
Return to China mood.
One of them provide sub par cbj service (less than 10sec) because of RTC mood.
Not the right way to earn money in this way.
Wish her well and be more pro if she ever returns.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
True. The thing about GQ, especially if ML initiated, some awkwardness is bound to follow if can't strike a deal. Some quote golden pussy rate and say the usual "i actually don't provide FJ one" (ya rightttt), this kind i just reply "下次吧,今天现金不足". Some of their face immediately sianz..resulting session sure to suffer somewhat.

The worst kind is one I encountered, keep saying "FJ not cannot, but I very expensive ok.." yet refused to give a figure, keep hinting she is pricey..maybe want me give her blank cheque. I just reply her since she so pricey then just stick to HJ. She immediately disappointed xiar..but still delivered the listed service lah. I can't stand ML playing too hard to get, not wooing a GF, this is a xxx trade, don't beat around the bush when selling their bushes lor.
Usually I will reply "我要对女生有感觉才会做" and occasionally, "我做爱是不加钱的". On hearing these, the MLs will not push further; but if they do persist, they know that they're offering it free.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Usually I will reply "我要对女生有感觉才会做" and occasionally, "我做爱是不加钱的". On hearing these, the MLs will not push further; but if they do persist, they know that they're offering it free.
The 2nd line sounds very man. I like!
Old 12-08-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Those are great counter-attacking words to turn the situation in your favor lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Next time I will say 我做爱是要收费的。
Old 12-08-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Die... After Franco's endorsement, it will be impossible to book Tina now.
Hello, don't blame me hor. If one books in advance, I don't see why it'll be a problem...
Old 12-08-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Heng i too fat, will never get offered special.

Anyway, you guys got do safe entry? Or jist anyhow show a green logo?
Old 12-08-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello, don't blame me hor. If one books in advance, I don't see why it'll be a problem...
Tina is relatively easy to book now as compared to before..

Actually it was Barry's glowing FR on her which set the ball rolling..

But so far she has mixed FRs..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
bao her got any additional service ma? or she just gonna polish your gun nia?
Doesn't matter.

I never thought of booking them any more than 90 minutes, even for my previous regulars.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post

Every entry also safety first

Sieved lord
Old 12-08-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post

None of the ML i went to in the last 6 months require safety entry. If you go MP, then maybe need.

On fappy hippo's point, if landlord say dont need safe entry, I also will enter but case by case basis based on whether the building is clean.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1