The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Imagine if An Ran had the capability to pull of Xue Er's services.. Imagine.. Alas it's never going to happen..
Oh man! Dont like that ah, it would be a OMG experience. Trying to imagine that scenario ...
8.5 rated body coupled with Xuer Er sumata. Perpetual bliss mode. Then my list will be very short, Adele and An Ran, AA list.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
She should impart her 臀推 to all her 姐妹 and beyond..

If vanillas are willing to learn and can execute it, it will be a an awesome addition to the normal HJ finish lol..
I have a dream .... lol, the Academy of Sumata was birthed during the most challwnging period of samster's history, the covid lockdown... we enrol AnRan with full scholarship...
Old 11-08-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.online/jelly-massage/

Location: Easy parking, can park inside. Far from MRT. I did safe entry. Shared apt.
Looks: 7.6/10, mid 20, photos r genuine. SYT but lack the cuteness I like.
Boobs: 9/10, B+ to C-, natural, perfect size for her frame. I liked this kind of nicely sized.
Body: 7.5/10, soft n tender. Some baby fats.
Massage: 6/10, She is new. Almost non existence.
Handly: 8/10
Sensual: 6.5/10, It’s on a high message bed. Can’t hug her, she was standing all the while.
Roaming: Can’t go south but the boobs r sufficient to make me cum.
GFE: 6.5/10 GFE is low at the moment but she is willing to learn n accommodate.
RTM: Yes
Old 11-08-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Tried a new girl as advertised: https://sglonelyguy.online/do-do-massage/

Although no face pic from the photos, the ginormous half balls were enough to entice me to give it a try and I wasn’t disappointed at all!

The location is convenient yet very discreet, confirm won’t bump into familiar people. Thumbs up for that.

Do Do’s looks are actually quite pleasant. Love her bangs and dolled up looks. I think some bros would say she looks a bit cute, definitely in her 20s. 7/10

With great boobs come a voluptuous figure. Don’t expect a super slim lady, but one with very womanly curves at all the right places. If she is slightly taller, it would be almost perfect. 8/10

The highlight of this girl must be the extremely obvious headlights. She was dressed moderately covered at first and I was slightly skeptical of her vital stats stated. But in the room when her top was removed, all I saw was two incredibly wonderful mammaries, heavy, dense and a wonder of nature. 100% natural F cup. At this moment, I have to recite my ABCs quite some time to reach her cup size letter. Had loads of fun time getting my hands all over her bombastic assets. 10/10

Will not be commenting too much on her massage as my main objective wasn’t massage 5/10

The boobs fuck was one word - heavenly. My tool ain’t small but it was no match for her twin giant peaks. Once they kiap in between my dick, it disappeared at once. The oily friction and sensation up and down my dick was amazing. One of the best experiences one could ever have, I think it is comparable to fucking. Also fulfilled my JAV fantasy of having a Hitomi Tanaka-like boobs engulfing my dick, although I wished it was inside her pussy to see her boobs bounce, I respect her decision not to go that far. 9/10

Do Do’s attitude is as pleasant as she looks and she was very eager to please and was very easy to chit chat with. 8/10

Very high marks in many departments for this ML. I highly recommend to bros who have a fetish for overly huge natural boobs.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Petite and small boobs.. Your taste more varying now?
Think won't become regular though, just like those I met post-lockdown...
Old 11-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post

Location: Easy parking, can park inside. Far from MRT. I did safe entry. Shared apt.
Boobs: 9/10, B+ to C-, natural, perfect size for her frame. I liked this kind of nicely sized.
Sensual: 6.5/10, It’s on a high message bed. Can’t hug her, she was standing all the while.
Nice MR bro , thanks for giving me a much clearer thought of what to expect.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

One thing I don't get it bro. She is using a massage bed and she don't know a fxxk about massage? Did she like bend over to brush her breasts on your head on the massage bed that is. The whole session on the massage bed? Usually MLs will have a lower bed beside.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
One thing I don't get it bro. She is using a massage bed and she don't know a fxxk about massage? Did she like bend over to brush her breasts on your head on the massage bed that is. The whole session on the massage bed? Usually MLs will have a lower bed beside.
There is only a massage bed inside the room, n it’s quite high. She was standing all the while. Didn’t bend over to let me zhut zhut. No lower bed inside the room also.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Thanks to bro heartlock newsflash, I ended my hatius to take a bite at fresh Jelly.

Why you should avoid:
- location not for foot soldiers
- security booth (but I walked in casually the guard bo chap. Jelly will come fetch you anyway)
- room only has a massage bed, so you can forget about spacious cuddling. Both can still squeeze onto it unless you very big built
- she is totally inexperienced, so you can forget about SOP sensual routine or masterful HJ skills

Why you should take a plunge:
- if you same as me find the current choices overly stale
- bona fide SYT
- not the gorgeous features type but attractive gal next door vibe, feels totally young, like your neighbour daughter whom just started working
- C- cup, definitely have something to grope and NATURAL, too many enhanced boobs in the current market which I not a fan
- not model slim type but figure is totally youthful, slight tummy. Fair and younglicious body imo
- easy to chat, cutesy voice, can talk about anything and feels unjaded and totally uncommercial
- ZERO hp usage.
- great attitude from booking to actual session, probably due to her previous service line background

Parting words:
Jelly, as her name suggests, is NOT a main course. If you looking for ML to deliver the typical standards from start to finish, she will likely disappoint you.

But imo she is a breath of fresh air this market is in dire need of. Bear in mind this trade is completely new to her, no prior experience in this line at all, hence her asking price isn't exorbitant.

If you are like me craving for something new to experience, this dessert could very well be what you need. The fun lies in a newbie MLs freshness, not knowing exactly whats the next step, willing to listen to suggestions, shy and genuine giggles when handling your tool, testing her boundaries. Her playability is certainly reasonable if you work your magic correctly.. but as usual, everyone's experience may differ. Know what you are paying if you book her, to avoid feeling shortchanged
Old 11-08-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.online/an-ran-massage/
~ looks - pre-mlif , 8/10, the one-side dimple is so sexy
~ sensuality - 6.5/10, a few restrictions, the highlight was she stood at the edge of bed to massage my shoulders ; just feasting at close range her porcelain white pair of legs , and peeping the underneath of oversized T shirt turned me on, otherwise SOP for the main action 😆
~ location - 7.5/10 , familiar and feel safe
~ RTM , yes , for the dimple and close peeping .
Old 11-08-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 0
Slutwong is one of the Best!Slutwong is one of the Best!Slutwong is one of the Best!

Hi, a newbie to this game;, and trying to find a ML with the best sensual and good roaming, would I be able to have the telegram bot link? If not a recommendation for a ML would be greatly appreciated! Thanks alot and stay safe bro’s
Old 11-08-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
There is only a massage bed inside the room, n it’s quite high. She was standing all the while. Didn’t bend over to let me zhut zhut. No lower bed inside the room also.
Thanks for the explanation. Just massage bed a bit restrictive but yours and bro Johndick's MR got me interested. The photos also gave a good feeling. Gonna queue this one.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post
The highlight of this girl must be the extremely obvious headlights. She was dressed moderately covered at first and I was slightly skeptical of her vital stats stated. But in the room when her top was removed, all I saw was two incredibly wonderful mammaries, heavy, dense and a wonder of nature. 100% natural F cup. At this moment, I have to recite my ABCs quite some time to reach her cup size letter. Had loads of fun time getting my hands all over her bombastic assets. 10/10

Will not be commenting too much on her massage as my main objective wasn’t massage 5/10

The boobs fuck was one word - heavenly. My tool ain’t small but it was no match for her twin giant peaks. Once they kiap in between my dick, it disappeared at once. The oily friction and sensation up and down my dick was amazing. One of the best experiences one could ever have, I think it is comparable to fucking. Also fulfilled my JAV fantasy of having a Hitomi Tanaka-like boobs engulfing my dick, although I wished it was inside her pussy to see her boobs bounce, I respect her decision not to go that far. 9/10
Thanks 4 ur FR!
Old 11-08-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I thought my poem was quite good

Thxs bro john and madmax for sharing ur frs, sounds like both had a enjoyable time. Now i also feel like trying xue er and fiona

Congrats bro john for shooting your sperms on a low mileage hand like fiona.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

For those trying to book Xiaoyu, note that she only works for half day (other important things to attend to for the other half) and sleeps relatively early compared to other WLs. Coupled with her recent popularity, no surprise why she's hard to book these days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1