The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-10-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Thanks bro yes I mean Zi Yu haha.
So far when I meet girls with c cups, they are not slim.
Hoping she is different
Zi yu is definitely slim, but not those skinny until bony type. Rather short and petite too, and small C boobs which are really soft. A treat for SYT lovers.
Old 06-10-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
There are few good one dun know why u like big sizes
Oh well wanna release but all others don't work well with my timing.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any recommendations for ML with proper massage bed? Always get neck strain when tilting head to one side on pillow
Old 06-10-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage/

Revisited Mimi – was lucky enough to get a booking a day in advance.
Same discreet location. Need to be discreet yourself in fact.

Showered together washing my back and front thoroughly.
We chat like old friends, only that she’s caressing my LB while soaping me.

On the bed and we get to the sensual. Great gentle moaning and soft touches.
She asks me once or twice in the 90 minutes allocated and I can’t decide.
I said, “Let’s see how it goes…”

I tell her I want to explore her body and have her lie on her back.
LFK and I move down to her perfect, perky, enhanced breasts and small pencil tip eraser nipples which I suck like a baby feeding on milk.

More intimacy and then she tells me to lie on my back.
She uses her tongue to flick over my balls and works her way up the shaft and then finally to the head. The flicking isn’t that stimulating for me but it’s more the sight of her tending to my cock.

She devours more and more until my cock disappears in her mouth (I’m not big). It was glorious. Mimi adds to the rhythm and uses hands and mouth. I last for about 15 minutes until I am begging her to let me fuck her – which she doesn’t.

I finally CIM and she keeps going for another minute or two, finally pulling off and looks at me, telling me it’s a lot and it’s thick. Flattered I smile and lie back in a daze.

She rinses and only points off is the horrendous throat clearing noise as she spits. She claims a lot of cum was stuck in her tonsils, teeth and lips. Oops – I apologize and she grins.

She helps me get dressed and I pay with tips for a wonderful time.

She’s beautiful, intelligent, sensual and warms up slowly if you are well behaved.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

HiBros

Anyone know where has the milf FeiFei disappear to?

Thx
Old 06-10-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I also got aim this one ..... but no reviews means only 2 things.... either hidden gem that bros keep quiet or land mine. So far, picture very tokkong ones have high tendency to be land mines. So I didn’t bother to try.

If your curiosity gets the better of u, try n let us know! Lol....
Previously was called Sweety so...
Old 06-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage/

Revisited Mimi – was lucky enough to get a booking a day in advance.
Same discreet location. Need to be discreet yourself in fact.

Showered together washing my back and front thoroughly.
We chat like old friends, only that she’s caressing my LB while soaping me.

On the bed and we get to the sensual. Great gentle moaning and soft touches.
She asks me once or twice in the 90 minutes allocated and I can’t decide.
I said, “Let’s see how it goes…”

I tell her I want to explore her body and have her lie on her back.
LFK and I move down to her perfect, perky, enhanced breasts and small pencil tip eraser nipples which I suck like a baby feeding on milk.

More intimacy and then she tells me to lie on my back.
She uses her tongue to flick over my balls and works her way up the shaft and then finally to the head. The flicking isn’t that stimulating for me but it’s more the sight of her tending to my cock.

She devours more and more until my cock disappears in her mouth (I’m not big). It was glorious. Mimi adds to the rhythm and uses hands and mouth. I last for about 15 minutes until I am begging her to let me fuck her – which she doesn’t.

I finally CIM and she keeps going for another minute or two, finally pulling off and looks at me, telling me it’s a lot and it’s thick. Flattered I smile and lie back in a daze.

She rinses and only points off is the horrendous throat clearing noise as she spits. She claims a lot of cum was stuck in her tonsils, teeth and lips. Oops – I apologize and she grins.

She helps me get dressed and I pay with tips for a wonderful time.

She’s beautiful, intelligent, sensual and warms up slowly if you are well behaved.
No massage? So she is FL disguised as ML..... lol
Old 06-10-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny22 View Post
Previously was called Sweety so...
Oh, that recent Sweety? I came across the reviews..... now pics look different liao... ok confirm I pass. Thanks bro!
Old 06-10-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this M'sian?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=746531

Appreciate any intel....
Old 07-10-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
This tipped was shared before but you could try. Helped me
Net all my bookings with angel. I don’t plan in advance for such stuff, so usually I text her at 11am and say - I am free anytime- let me know if I can replace someone who can’t make it. Will usually get a slot. Lol
Ohhhhhh That's very clever for sure!! Will give that a go.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
Chanmali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/summer-massage/

Looks slightly older from pics but still good-looking
Trained in massage and very seductive eyes
GFE was high up there for me.. would RTM
Old 07-10-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
Mimi does not do FJ, please do not post misleading comments
Old 07-10-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
That's unkind bro - her massage is pleasant but her BBBJ is oh so much better.

Had my usual session on Sat night with Mimi and started already feeling melancholic at the thought her going home next week for a short trip and possibly for good at the end of the month.

Had the shower and was ordered to lie face up on bed. She decided I should cum twice and she sandwiched each session with a decent rubdown. She knew what I liked and had me exploding in her mouth soon enough. Followed by that rubdown and full on catbath and ass licking that was pleasurable to say the least.

Had been out with for drinks earlier so there was a decent amount of alcohol in my system and I kinda knew I'd not cum the second time. But Mimi was having none of it - she licked and cajoled mini-me into another raging hardon and she was at it for a good 20 exquisitely pleasurable long minutes switching from no-hands deepthroat with lots of tongue flicking before finally shifting to a hand job with her tits poised above my lips as I begged and hoped for a second release that seemed not too far away.

She was gonna go at it seemed for ever until I literally had to beg her to stop and she was so cross - bless her little heart! I just melted and gave a kiss and told her that I gave up because she was just too good.

Even after cuddling awhile she was still upset - Asking if I'd been to seen anyone else in the interim - I kinda knew she must have seen something in the DB - had RTMed ZZ in the week - but acted blur. Even as she showered me she asked if I was really OK, cause we still had 10 mins of our 90 to go - I reassured her I was.

So bros, treat the ladies well. I'll miss her when she's gone but as I have said before,its a business transaction, a solid relationship is a bonus and anything you get beyond the agreed service a reward for good behaviour
Old 07-10-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wa thanks for posting. Almost wanted to try yesterday. Lucky didn't.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/feifei-massage/

Is she same as picture and good?
Yes bro. But some 10-15% of beautification from the apps.
But am sure it's her.
Service was good, hardworking, detailed and no rush.
Not for boob lovers, but BBBJ was satisfyingly YUMM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1