The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 13-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Posting on the forums

You are still under moderation because you have only posted 3 messages since you joined.

Members who are interested in contributing to the info in this forum would usually have posted at least half a dozen messages within 48 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
Thanks for replying. I -did- see the forum preamble but was confused because the last note also says that I cannot get out of moderation by posting in the newbie section alone but must contribute to other sections so I was trying to post to other sections but always got a message saying still under moderation. Also, moderation is typically 48 hours but mine seems to have continued so posted here to ask for advice.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Fedaykin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You are still under moderation because you have only posted 3 messages since you joined.

Members who are interested in contributing to the info in this forum would usually have posted at least half a dozen messages within 48 hours.
Haaah, that's the reason ah? Hahahaha, alamak! I haven't posted more 'cos thot I was doing something wrong and dun want to post till I got clarification about whether I was doing something wrong! Ok, ok, thanks for the advice! Appreciate very much!
Old 13-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haaah, that's the reason ah? Hahahaha, alamak! I haven't posted more 'cos thot I was doing something wrong and dun want to post till I got clarification about whether I was doing something wrong! Ok, ok, thanks for the advice! Appreciate very much!
If you haven't posted anything offensive, any spam or something illegal, why would you worry about your messages being reviewed before they are posted.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you haven't posted anything offensive, any spam or something illegal, why would you worry about your messages being reviewed before they are posted.
Wasn't worried about posting something offensive or illegal - I thot I missed some rule somewhere about when to post, where to post, and so on laaah, so thot I better check with some bros/seniors and read thru all the rules again. That's why haven't been posting.
Old 14-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Boss/senior bros, something definitely wrong leh. I try to post in other sections but say cannot post there becos I still under moderation. Post here in this section, post don't count so kena say I don't post a lot and post here oso don't count towards being unmoderated. So want to contribute also cannot leh.

I see others like bro Eroticsex can post in other section but he still got the (M) under his name and he's got 2 posts to his credit so dunno how either I got do something wrong with my account or I kena some bad code in the system. Can you help, boss/senior bros?
Old 15-08-2007, 04:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Boss/senior bros, something definitely wrong leh. I try to post in other sections but say cannot post there becos I still under moderation.
You need new specs or contact lenses.

Your posts are here!

http://samsforum.com/showthr...10#post2210410
http://samsforum.com/showthr...77#post2210277
http://samsforum.com/showthr...43#post2207943
http://samsforum.com/showthr...86#post2197186
http://samsforum.com/showthr...27#post2187627
http://samsforum.com/showthr...89#post2184689

Old 15-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Primer minister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul can help me?Any other way to reduced the lag and i have been often log by my itself
Old 15-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

Sorry can't edit as there are spelling error

What i mean is i have been keep logging out by itself and keep lagging until no mood to post picture
Any other ways to slove the promble?Any advice?
Old 15-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3327 / Power: 21
Eric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primer minister View Post
Sorry can't edit as there are spelling error

What i mean is i have been keep logging out by itself and keep lagging until no mood to post picture
Any other ways to slove the promble?Any advice?
Bro, just tick/click on the remember me? button just beside the user name box when u loggin. This should slove the problem.

Cheers...
Old 16-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric22 View Post
Bro, just tick/click on the remember me? button just beside the user name box when u loggin. This should slove the problem.

Cheers...
Did that but still the same.So any other way to slove the lagness
Old 16-08-2007, 04:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primer minister View Post
Did that but still the same.So any other way to slove the lagness
If there is lagging, it is not caused by the forum.

I suggest you try another browser... firefox or opera.

Old 16-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
Asian Uploader deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsian Uploader deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the info
Old 21-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
WISELYMEN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ALL BIG SENIOR BRO,
Please help ALEXTAY69 account,he cant do any posting or create pm,what happen to this account,did he make any mistake?or zap by someone??
Thank a lot...ALL BIG BRO BIG...
Old 06-09-2007, 08:49 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

u should ask him to PM Boss or his moderater(s)...
we cant do anything..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISELYMEN View Post
ALL BIG SENIOR BRO,
Please help ALEXTAY69 account,he cant do any posting or create pm...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
we cant do anything..
what a useless penguin ..... see the cartoons below

Oh sorry, I forgot you are a penguin too ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1