The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post

Just wear a sarong and be Sarong Party Boy. Will be turn on for the gals at agogo bars when you have erection. Also easy for quick shag.

sarong cannot mannnnnnnnn.. my big tummy will show out..
deft need XXXL polo shirt..
shopping in NYC
Old 08-11-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
sarong cannot mannnnnnnnn.. my big tummy will show out..
deft need XXXL polo shirt..
shopping in NYC
I also had a hard time buying clothes in HK/China, their sizes so small. XXL here in US means XXXXL in China.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
You may have a black book of numbers but these bargals (especially popular ones) have even bigger black book (probably with details like nationality, age, buffalo or not, potential sponsor or not etc.) or they have photographic memory with all those details. Like telemarketeers, they will probably be working the phone hard fixing appointments with those listed at top of their black book
yar i know lah ,i not saying they my girlfriend only that i know that they are good fuck and so i keep their number so easy to find them

i hv call them to my hotel to fuck b4 they start work at their bar but if they not going working now becos not enuff customer ,then is a WIN-WIN situation if i can call them just come to my hotel and fuck all week and dun need BF!!!!! i rather tip them the BF money then pay to the bar owner!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinllp is Cool - loads of Potential
Any updates regarding the flood reach huaykwang?
Old 08-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

robinllp,

Nov. 8

Still no floods in Sukhumvit, Ratchada-HuayKwang and Suvarnabhumi Airport! In regards to Ratchada-HuayKwang, the flood is approximately 2 - 2.5 miles away so it's safe for now. There is a large drain tunnel located half way point between Ratchadaphisek and Sutthisan MRT Stations, If the tunnel is working properly then no flood but If the tunnel is compromised then massive flood! This afternoon, I was at the tunnel taking pictures and it doesn't look good, no cascading in the large drain tunnel!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 09-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 13
PleasureEmpire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPleasureEmpire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, care to share the pics? I keep going to bangkok post website but the pics are just not up to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
robinllp,

Nov. 8

Still no floods in Sukhumvit, Ratchada-HuayKwang and Suvarnabhumi Airport! In regards to Ratchada-HuayKwang, the flood is approximately 2 - 2.5 miles away so it's safe for now. There is a large drain tunnel located half way point between Ratchadaphisek and Sutthisan MRT Stations, If the tunnel is working properly then no flood but If the tunnel is compromised then massive flood! This afternoon, I was at the tunnel taking pictures and it doesn't look good, no cascading in the large drain tunnel!
Old 09-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

still shortage of bottle water ?

anyone know if hotels still giving out daily two free bottles or stop already ?

i checking hotel prices in bangkok dont seem to have gone down
Old 09-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Glock,

Still no local bottled water! Only expensive imported bottled water are available in the markets, 38B for .5L of bottled water! Once again hotels in Sukhumvit and Ratchada area will not lower their prices cause no flood!

Old 09-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

PleasureEmpire,

How do I post pictures in the forum?

Old 09-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
PleasureEmpire,

How do I post pictures in the forum?
http://samsforum.com/showpos...&postcount=119
Old 09-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 13
PleasureEmpire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPleasureEmpire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Thanks bro!
Old 09-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasureEmpire View Post
Thanks bro!
You are welcome.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinllp is Cool - loads of Potential
Thanks Bro.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
I also had a hard time buying clothes in HK/China, their sizes so small. XXL here in US means XXXXL in China.
Have you try Walmart stores in China.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Have you try Walmart stores in China.
I haven't as the place I frequent like Changping Dongguan does not have one yet. Heard there's one in Chang An though.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1