The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
But I think I have said many many good things about this 2 samsters and hopefully no one will correct me and say what I said about them is wrong

SC
Some cowards juz die-die wont admit their mistakes, not to mention apologise

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 26-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

See u on 31st bro.. All of us will be there... Dun bring urself to some ppl's level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
Some cowards juz die-die wont admit their mistakes, not to mention apologise

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 26-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu View Post
See u on 31st bro.. All of us will be there... Dun bring urself to some ppl's level
I will also be there with bro ansonlky, Eggkiller, BkkResident and Jun hahaha
Old 27-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poor ansonlky bro gana moderated liao.... Maybe i shall cover him for this past few days until he is restored.. the exchange rate at GMC is 1 - 22.82 versus chinatown rate of 1 - 22.7 . At this ongoing rate i wonder will its reach a low of 1 - 20...haizzz
Old 27-03-2007, 01:12 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkResident View Post
He already PMed me a few days ago requesting info about his trip already. U dun need to act smart one. So spare all your praises and compliments since he will not be doing all this time round.

Duno why u have the tendency to bring family into the topic? What is so farking wrong with the "people" here to comment until need to bring the family in. So farking pathetic people we have here indeed.People talking about cheonging and need to bring parents in and trying to brand him as duno what. Some gelyang dogs just cant stop eating shit. *LOL*

People have eyes to see lah. Who is trying to help,who is here trying to be funny only. I suddenly got 3 PMs from 3 bros requiring info about some of the posts i made. So i guess 84gunner/bkkresident/any samsters here willing to help the bros here with any info need NOT u compliment on anything.
What family? He himself say he take money from his papa and mama and now he say he not enough money, I tell him to take more, also salah? Then why in the 1st place you never teach him not to take money from his papa and mama? Why both you and 84gunner don't teach him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggkiller View Post
BRO Hw Can U say Such thing About SC. He WIll Zap U til U JIalat Jialat.
Tonight U Free or Not? We Sit Down at HSE 52 to WAit for HIm. According to Source, HE will Appear with a Black T shirt. LEt me Give u A hint, The most Yandao Gia that chit Chat with the OKT at Hse 52 will be him.

THEn Again, No Working LAdy Dare to Cheat Him, He teaches THEm wat to Do...HOOHOOHOO
So have you been waiting at hse52? Or you still dreamin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonlky View Post
Wah how can u suan and chak ppl until like that hahaha so bad. Join me next wk for a short break at bkk with Jun?
Quote:
U think everyone is like u, creating clones / pretence / impersonating behind the computer?

I have better things to do than preach 2 u, especially wasting my time / efforts / "saliva" preaching 2 pple who wont listen. It is not my duty 2 preach 2 u; 子不教,父之过。

U got ghost inside, paranoid isit, watever pple type / say oso u view it as charking u. But then, wat to do, some pple are juz so concerned about charking / kena charked, etc
BTW, you got to tell this to Jun|ch| aka Junichi aka BKKresident. He created a warchest of clones to fuck people and that is how he got moderated.

Quote:
so who's preaching here?

wah, din know u have my contact nos, din know tat u have capability to tell me to do this or tat!
Read carefully lah, I ask him PM you to contact you. Did I say I have your number?

Quote:
Some of u may wanna call me a cheap charlie. I dun care wat u call me, as long as I'm happy & comfortable wif the way I live, ok liao. I dun wanna spoil the market, which ends up hurting my own pockets as well. Tat is how 15k+ THB can last me for at least 3 weeks, not including accomodation.
If next time I call you Cheap Charlie, you don't dulan ok, because you said you don't care what others call you. Don't forget nah.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 27-03-2007, 01:40 AM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

Though I tend to travel quite abit, but, I'm based in BKK at the moment, so I'm not partying / spending like a tourist everyday! I travel by subway / public buses most times, eat roadside stalls / office canteen / food courts. .......

MPs, most times, I can get 2 shots at less than 2k THB. Some gals even gimme 3 shots, but it's hardly achievable within 2 hours. Agogo gals, I wont pay 4 anything more than 3k THB for LT! Most times, I get it at not more than 2.5k THB. A few of my regular gals now juz tell me "pay me any amount u like, I know u will be reasonable".
Are you a cheapskate or what? Thought you are a big shot (with many mncs head hunting you) earning euros and what not........spending money like a cheap charlie? hahaha.... jia lat... If you think agogo girls cost too much, why dont try your luck by walking down the dark sois of sukhumvit? you might get lucky, like Jun. hahaha....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner
Some of u may wanna call me a cheap charlie. I dun care wat u call me, as long as I'm happy & comfortable wif the way I live, ok liao. I dun wanna spoil the market, which ends up hurting my own pockets as well. Tat is how 15k+ THB can last me for at least 3 weeks, not including accomodation.
You are worse than a cheap charlie! Hakoshu better beware, wait end up like another Cherri popper!! hahahah

I know you dont know much thai, but it's good to know the word "kee neow" just in case some thai girl calls you that and you thought it's a compliment....

Last edited by Red_Perrier1099; 27-03-2007 at 01:52 AM.
Old 27-03-2007, 02:10 AM
Samster

84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
What family? He himself say he take money from his papa and mama and now he say he not enough money, I tell him to take more, also salah?
U tell him to tell lies so he can take more. Lying that he'll take the $$ to do charity!!!

Quote:
***If there is anything that I said above which is inaccurate, please kindly correct me. But I think I have said many many good things about this 2 samsters and hopefully no one will correct me and say what I said about them is wrongSC
Hopefully? that means even if u are wrong, u still hope that pple will not point out & correct u, so u can get away w/o admitting yr mistake(s) & apologising. Wat a coward!!!

Quote:
BTW, you got to tell this to Jun|ch| aka Junichi aka BKKresident. He created a warchest of clones...
Dun divert to other pple. Speak about yrself.

Quote:
Read carefully lah, I ask him PM you to contact you. Did I say I have your number?
Quote:
If not within your budget or you exceed your budget, you can give samsters like 84gunner a call...

He like to meet up with samsters. You can ask him for financial assistance though I not sure whether he will aid you. But make sure he don't give you a tongue lashing over the phone...
If you shy to call 84gunner, I ask him to call you and educate you instead.
How to CALL me w/o my number?

What makes u tink I like to meet up with samsters? U met up wif me b4? Anybody can go ask their father for $$$. I'm not yr father, so it's neither my responsibility to give u $$$ nor educate u!!! 子不教,父之过!

Quote:
If next time I call you Cheap Charlie, you don't dulan ok, because you said you don't care what others call you. Don't forget nah. SC
I had already posted b4, call me watever u like, I'm not bothered by watever pple call me. As long as I'm comfortable wif the way I'm living my life. Not like some pple, very bothered about wat pple say about them or call them watever nicknames.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Old 27-03-2007, 02:15 AM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
How to CALL me w/o my number?

Now all of us know you are as stupid as BkkResident.
Old 27-03-2007, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
Are you a cheapskate or what? Thought you are a big shot (with many mncs head hunting you) earning euros and what not........spending money like a cheap charlie? hahaha.... jia lat... If you think agogo girls cost too much, why dont try your luck by walking down the dark sois of sukhumvit? you might get lucky, like Jun. hahaha....

You are worse than a cheap charlie! Hakoshu better beware, wait end up like another Cherri popper!! hahahah

I know you dont know much thai, but it's good to know the word "kee neow" just in case some thai girl calls you that and you thought it's a compliment....
Big shot anot, up 2 other pple 2 perceive. I may be hunted by MNCs & earning Euros, but that doesn't mean I should spend like a carrot-head, neither does it mean I should spend every single cent I earn.

I wanna call gals anot, where I wanna go, dunnit u 2 teach me. I know wat I want & where 2 get it. U think everyone is like u? Only think of WLs, cheong MPs, agogo, teeraks, etc etc?

As I said b4, I know wat I'm doing, I know wat I want, so I won't bother wat pple say or call me. End of the day, as long as I feel comfortable can liao. Whether I know the word anot, it doesn't matter, so long as I'm happy with my pockets' contents.

I oredi admit, I'm cheapskate. Not like some pple, so bothered by other pple's comments, wat other pple say, they live their life pleasing other pple! hahaha! Maybe to please other pple, to show-off, to "buy" face or simply for ego sake, they spend the $$, on the outside "look" good & nice, yet feel heart-pain within & dare not speak out. Probably even stretch their finance / hurt their own pockets, hahaha!

From yr tone, u are simply juz another clone speaking in the same tone!

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Old 27-03-2007, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now all of us know you are as stupid as BkkResident.
Isit? So the "stupid" pple are not in SGP, head-hunted by MNCs, earning Euros / foreign currencies, envied by many of the not-stupid?

Then the not-stupid ones envy the "stupid"?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Old 27-03-2007, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
BkkResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by treex View Post
Lol.

So i assume that the Rainbow place you mentioned actually has more babes than the other places around? But they do not provide shows as wildly as the others, but they're prettier.

On the other hand, you're suggesting the other places that promote live shows are not as pretty, but the make it up with the dancing and leud acts eh?
Mmm, this is interesting.

Well, i guess i can try that out. For the massage parlours, i'd probably go look in fish tanks before deciding. Hopefully there are more choices. Thanks all.
Normally a new cheongster will at most go soicowboy/patpong once to get the feel of the shows they had. After which,they would rather consider going Nana if they need to book a lady for ST/LT. The price is of course different.Most of the people i brought preferred Nana than any of the other agogo places.

I would anytime prefer to see a pretty SYT in bikini than a girl with out of shape breast/ugly pussies dancing naked in soi cowboy. Different people different taste i guess.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 27-03-2007, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
we still can do visa runs nowadays? heard that the new stand is a max of 90 days for 6 consecutive months.. max of 180 days now? can someone advise on this.
http://www.thailongstay.co.th/en/all_package.php

Anyone heard of this scheme that just launched recently I think...
Old 27-03-2007, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
What family? He himself say he take money from his papa and mama and now he say he not enough money, I tell him to take more, also salah? Then why in the 1st place you never teach him not to take money from his papa and mama? Why both you and 84gunner don't teach him?
Take more not salah,but dun have to say until so sarcastic tell the girls that the money from parents,as well as be filial son and all that crap.

Teach for what? Cheonging expenses should never come from parents in the first place.That is why i am saying why are the younger generations going to GL/overseas for bonk when they not even done their NS or what.

Quote:
BTW, you got to tell this to Jun|ch| aka Junichi aka BKKresident. He created a warchest of clones to fuck people and that is how he got moderated.
Haha u now talking as if u know the reason behind my ban for the nick. warchest of clones? I think u are the one with it. Until now,i yet to zap Redboy/Yomun/Suck cock for ur info. If i had the habit of creating clones. I might be free,but not to such extent of being boliao to zap these motherfarkers clones themselves.

Dun come here talk cock sing song lah. When u coming to bangkok and do big business with chao ah qua? *LOL*
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 27-03-2007, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'd say the main difference is many pple come here on short trips of several days to about 1 week (plus / minus abit), ie, short trips. So these pple usually spend / party like tourists, like no 2molo, cos it's so much more expensive back in their home country.

Though I tend to travel quite abit, but, I'm based in BKK at the moment, so I'm not partying / spending like a tourist everyday! I travel by subway / public buses most times, eat roadside stalls / office canteen / food courts. I'm no fan of G-Clubs nor Executive Clubs. I dun like challenges, tease my own brains, etc etc, trying 2 bed the coyotes. I'm one who believes tat when I spend the $$, I confirm wanna fark the gal, ie, go MPs & agogo bars.

MPs, most times, I can get 2 shots at less than 2k THB. Some gals even gimme 3 shots, but it's hardly achievable within 2 hours. Agogo gals, I wont pay 4 anything more than 3k THB for LT! Most times, I get it at not more than 2.5k THB. A few of my regular gals now juz tell me "pay me any amount u like, I know u will be reasonable".

When I go clubbing, I dun drink like in a drought. Alcohol is v expensive in some pple's home country, so when they got chance on much cheaper alcohol, they drink for revenge, like they're not going to get tat soon after! I drink at leisure / steady & relaxing pace, enjoying the ambience, etc etc.

When u had too much of sex & partying, I see if u'll still go MPs, Agogo bars, pubbing/clubbing everyday.

True,many come bkk for a short trip and spent alot of money compared to normal expenses in SG. Holiday so must enjoy themselves.

I do not eat roadside stalls as i prefer air conditioned environment. I would normally dined out and spent ard 200baht (S$8 ) if alone to settle my meals. That is why it would cost much more than in SG and i am spending alot more than i should in bkk.

Only thing is i do not go agogo/MPs for bonks since there are other ways to find bonks. I personally do not like paid sex since the feeling is abit weird for me. That is why i saved the money on bonking.I rather spend time romancing a girl from Gclub/discos/pubs and the feeling of sex is alot more different than making love with a WL.

I dun drink much as well. I have other things on mind when i go clubbing instead of drowning myself with liquor.My expenses for the month is higher than 15k baht though excluding 9k accomodation. In SG,i dun even need to spend that much.
Old 27-03-2007, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Even if u earn much,it does not mean u have to spend money like water. Come on lah,try staying in bkk and u will know that people like us dun spend money on paid sex one. It unlike those cheongsters who come here once a few months. If everyday i go find paid sex,i think i earn 10k also not enough.

I guess the girls at GM must had been calling u kee neow rite? That is why u know and thought they saying u are very good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1