The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
evilemf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newbie to phuket scene

Hi all bros

My closest buddy decided to hold his wedding in Phuket in mid October this year.

They have decided to stay at the wedding resort which cost a bomb and not girl friendly so i have decided to book a hotel close to the happening place.

As noted in my title, i have never been here and thanks for all the posts here, i have learnt a lot of lessons thru all the bros experiences.

Does seems a bit early to post now but really wanting to make some new buddies here now so that when the time comes, any local bro or bro that intend to head over the same time can just come out together for some beers and TCSS.

I will be heading over to phuket from KL on the 19th and leaving on the 21st back to KL. Really short time so my aim is to arrive in phuket standing up and departing phuket by crawling.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers mate,
EMF
Old 15-07-2010, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
I feel thirsty....
Old 15-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectra View Post
thinking of going somewhere just to eat and slack.
Missing from yours... and shag.
Old 15-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Shagging is probably a question. Was there last yr but the quality of WLs just not my liking lor...

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 15-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, dun worry, there r alot of WATER... hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
I feel thirsty....
ya, miss ur Tirak izzt Bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
ok, la.. Bro, there alot of Lady there so abit hard to chose, but sometime whwn we see the Ang Mo got the PRETTY one then we will wonder WHERE THE HELL did they pick them man... dammed piss off man...

Hope every SAMSTER enjoy themselves there... Party Hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectra View Post
Shagging is probably a question. Was there last yr but the quality of WLs just not my liking lor...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 16-07-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
ok, la.. Bro, there alot of Lady there so abit hard to chose, but sometime whwn we see the Ang Mo got the PRETTY one then we will wonder WHERE THE HELL did they pick them man... dammed piss off man...
I asked that qns a couple of times.....follow by "siao liao, ang moh's standard going up"
Old 16-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sigh ah bros big decision phuket or pattaya ah.

personally ive been to phuket so many times and realise i dont use the beach or pretty much not awake when the sun is up

pattaya never been but heard its nightlife damn happening, more happenning then phuket except nothing to do in the way. plus its cheaper

so the big question for the bros is why do u guys keep going back to phuket for chionging when pattaya is so called more happening plus cheaper?

im not against phuket fyi, i love it. but im just trying to find and alternative caue imho phuket is abit quiet and the gogos and discos are limited
Old 16-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

no la, Bro, just that the Ang Mo got BIGGER 2IC n they will LOVE it more than the ASIA...

Quote:
I asked that qns a couple of times.....follow by "siao liao, ang moh's standard going up"

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 16-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

Bro, IMHO, i do like Phuket more as i have been to Pattaya for just 2N n i izzt a big place to see see look look, as i did not see much of this but they r alot of Ang Mo, n it seem like they r there for RETIRED... as i feel that in Patong u can walk all around the place... as izzt just nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post
sigh ah bros big decision phuket or pattaya ah.

personally ive been to phuket so many times and realise i dont use the beach or pretty much not awake when the sun is up

pattaya never been but heard its nightlife damn happening, more happenning then phuket except nothing to do in the way. plus its cheaper

so the big question for the bros is why do u guys keep going back to phuket for chionging when pattaya is so called more happening plus cheaper?

im not against phuket fyi, i love it. but im just trying to find and alternative caue imho phuket is abit quiet and the gogos and discos are limited

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 16-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Stephenw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeyedpeace View Post
Thanks all samster for the tips. This is my FR, a summary of my encounters at phuket.....
I have not read a good FR for Phuket in long time. Thanks bro blackeyedpeace for sharing.
Old 17-07-2010, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post

Short answer to your big question is there are not that many pretty girls in Pattaya, the search for pretty girls in Pattaya is more enduring.
Old 17-07-2010, 05:52 AM
Samster

Patong also quite hard to find pretty girls. unless u go to Phuket town. all the pretty girls are in BKK....
Old 19-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

Wa, Bro, we r there to enjoy not just to find GER la... Phuket Town not bad but if u stay in Patong n when u r drunk izzt to dangerous to ride or drive back... CNX is not bad too...

Quote:
Patong also quite hard to find pretty girls. unless u go to Phuket town. all the pretty girls are in BKK....

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 20-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro if you go to the right places lots of nice girls in phuket town.
Old 20-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

But Bro, not all r FL so u got to becareful... not every women got a price u know, hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
bro if you go to the right places lots of nice girls in phuket town.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1