The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2003, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Frs For The Lunar New Year (By : omnia)

Vivian(L28)
looks: 7(sexy & attractive, quite fair, curly locks, nightclub gal look, nice style of dressing not the typical gl getai look)
body: 7(tall, sexy long legs, slim, soft butt)
boobs:6.5(B-, small handful with pinkish nips)
frenching:no(light kissing of the lips)
ar:yes(nice, soft, deep licks)
bj:8(good soft to hard suction, takes her time with the slurps fm the tip of the head to the root & back up again...wet & shiok)
fj:6.5(ok, different positions, best enjoyed with her long legs wrapped ard my neck in missionary, fake moans)
service & attitude:6(this gal appears to be quite temperamental, blows hot & cold during the session[no pun intended], feedback also appears to confirm my assessment, more towards the gf side of service)
rtf: probably not...she is not keen on fingering

Summer(1425)
looks:7(sexy & cute look, tan, tad too much make-up)
body:7(petite, smooth skin, nice sexy butt, sexy two piece studs on her belly button & abv)
boobs:6(a+, small)
frenching:no(light kissing on the lips)
ar:yes(good deep tongue penetration)
bj:8(good action, starts in the shower & it just got better, best enjoyed 69 playing & kissing that sexy butt of hers)
fj:8(good stamina, this gal has good control of her vagina muscles, quite tight, best enjoyed doing the doggie because i like her butt, moans appeared to be real)
service & attitude:8 (a friendly & bubbly gal, easy to get along with, playful - she even gently stroked my dick with her toes as a prelude, mix between gf & action service, quite good for a newish gal, shared a ciggie and a cuddle with her at the end)
rtf:yes if i am in the mood for a sexy petite gal...she is not keen on fingering as some chaps apparently injured her previously...btw be prepared for a tattoo on a certain area of her anatomy when she returns after cny...to compliment her bellybutton studs!

Michelle(2831B)
looks:7(pretty modellish sort of look, fair)
body:6.5(tall, has put on abit of wt on her return, sexy big ass)
boobs:6(b, small handful)
frenching:yes(quite nice)
ar:yes(good soft licks)
bj:8(good action, starts in the shower and it just got better, gave darting sexy glances while bjing, cim)
fj:7.5(laid back approach albeit accomodating, best enjoyed doggie style as i like her big sexy butt)
service & attitude:8 (nice friendly cantonese gal, mix between gf & action service)
rtf: yes, hv already called her on a few occasions

Cola(2222)
looks:6.5(fm certain angles looks plain and fm other angles looks quite pretty & sweet, china gal sort of look, fair)
body:7.5(tall, sexy long legs, smooth skin, nice butt with the addition of a biggish tatto fm her lower back to the crack of her butt)
boobs:6.5(b+, quite a nice handful)
frenching:no(light soft kisses on the lips)
ar:yes(v nice, alternates between licking and gently fingering the ass)
bj:8(nice soft to hard suction at the same time gently fingering the ass, also gives darting sexy glances while slurping...goes fm the tip of the head to the root & back up again...wet & titilating )
fj:7.5(quite good stamina, various positions, best enjoyed missionary with her legs wrapped ard my neck, allowed me to cum on her tits)
service & attitude:8(friendly gal, provides gf service hugging & hand holding, nice hard massage at the end, shared a ciggie & a cuddle before hitting the showers)
rtf:yes...already tried her on a few occasions...not too keen on fingering though

gong xi fa chai
omnia

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS HERE

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 18-02-2003, 11:57 AM
Samster

Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Kitty L1805 (By: Tr|pp|ng)

My virgin experience with GL150 today during this compact trip back in Singapore. Anyway, I was reading on some of the FRs and was quite interested to try QianHong from L1805 or Chelsea from L22, and decided to try depending on whichever one the cab driver would take me nearest.

Well, arrived near Badminton Hall and saw L18, and told the cabby to stop coz I tot Hse5 was just a short walk down- WRONG!!! Then worse thing happened, it started to freaking pour with the rain. Anyway, got into the joint all drenched, the OKT chitchat abit and asked me which girl I wanted. Apparently Qianhong was not working or something, and he recommended Kitty as she was just about to step out. Her assumingly huge bossoms caught my attention and I obliged.

After the shower, she dried me and I could see that shes quite chatty and friendly. Nevertheless, my eyes were on her tits, which seemed quite a handful..She got straight into some BBBJ action in about 4-5 positions after her cat bath and very strong A.R..Now this is something quite sensational...or perhaps its a less slimely experience compared to those I get in China. Anyway, she kept telling me to hold my load and was very gentle with the BJ.

15 minutes into the BBBJ, I was feeling quite shiok already, which prompted her to move onto the FJ...Her moans were sorta fake and she kept telling me that it was hard (haha - ego ego). Anyway, we finished off shortly after 2-3 positions.

One thing she kept saying was "Sorry" that during the CNY period, the time was to be kept shorter than usual otherwise she would have serviced me more thoroughly; i.e 1 X CIM + 1 X FJ. How true, I dunno and I never asked coz 1st time...

Ratings
---------

Face: 6/10
Height: 1.65
A.R: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (Very compromising)
CIM: None
FJ:6/10
Overall: 7/10 (Would be good if it was longer but definitely a polite and accomodating girl)

Probably will check out the other FRs for one more better GL150 experience before heading back to China.........

Old 18-02-2003, 01:34 PM
Samster

Re: xuiwen or amanda

Quote:
Originally posted by mohawk
have tried xuiwen before but dunno to repeat or try amanda.

bros out there who tried amanda can give a brief FR?

Old 18-02-2003, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
Ah Neo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SOP 5th bonk with Bai He CAT$150

December 18, Wednesday
1550 hours, slight drizzle

At around 1400 hrs, I called up T, asking whether Zu Er (L20H03) is working today. T made a call to her OKT, and then reported that she had gone back to Malaysia for her holidays; heard that she will not be back until after Chinese New Year.

I reached HQ at approximately 1535 hrs. Upon entering the joint, I immediately asked for Xin Xin. T said she’s not working today. Merde! (French expletive used). I sat down, trying to mentally scroll down my target list. Suddenly T exclaimed that Bai He is available, and commented that she provides good service. As I had read a fine FR on this gal, so I agreed.

Inside the room, we made small talk while stripping. She has pink nipples and her skin is very fair. An SOP shower followed; she hailed from Kuala Lumpur and is only 22 years old (do not take this figure too seriously though!). Her face is winsome; one that elderly people will comment that it will bring good fortune to one’s spouse (in hanyu pinyin, Fu2 Xiang4). She was all gentle and polite, even asking whether it will hurt me if she pulls back my foreskin.

On the bed, she dispensed with a SOP cat bath. Her bbbj is weak but her tongue is always moving around the shaft (occasionally she applied pressure on the dick-head). Finally she capped and straddled me. After a few minutes, we switched to missionary. She was very seductive in this position; her arms resting lightly on my shoulders (crossed behind my head), her legs gripped my waist (feet resting on my bum), and she constantly gives small moans and CFM side-glances at me.

To delay the incoming expulsion of my seed, I asked to switch to the doggie style. Her ample, soft bum is ideal for this position. It really felt wonderful with each thrust into her; her white bum slammed against my pelvis, giving a nice “piak piak” sound. Reaching under her body, I gently kneaded her right breast (it is a nice handful). Whenever I did that, she would help by pushing back against my dick.

Towards the end, I rested my body weight on Bai He’s back, with both my hands playing her breasts and my waist accelerating the thrusting. This gave very good contact with her soft skin. After I cummed, I did not pull out immediately. I stayed inside her, feeling up her nice boobs/hips and kissing her spine lightly. She was strong enough to be able to support my body weight.

Before cleaning me up, she gave a nice back massage. Hey, full course! When was the last time a WL gave me a massage? Only Yoko (L28), I guess.

Ratings for Bai He

Looks: 6.5/10 I like her face but I think many will think that hers was too big. Wore heavy make-up.

Skin: 7.5/10 soft and fair

Body: 6.5/10 Meaty bum, good for doggie style. Standard pear-shape.

Boobs: 7/10 B-cup, pink nipples and a nice handful.

BBBJ: 6.5/10 Weak suction but lots of tongue-fu makes up for it.

Assrim: N/A told her not to do it.

FJ: 8/10 standard missionary/doggie/woman-on-top positions. Strongly recommend that you do her in doggie position. The more skin contact, the better the bonk.

Attitude: 7.5/10 very friendly and a nice winsome face. Smiles appreciatively when I praised her soft fair skin. Her gentle and polite demeanour is a plus point. Gives me the impression of a dutiful wife servicing her husband. Allows frenching though not very passionate about it; shy around when I persist.

RTF: Only when I have much $ and lack of targets. She is a good bonk though I find her services to be SOP.

P/S: Her name (in Chinese characters) means lily, not white crane as some forumers described incorrectly.

]A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS HERE

Last edited by Ah Neo; 19-02-2003 at 12:06 AM.
Old 18-02-2003, 09:54 PM
Samster

Elvish 6th bonk with Celine CAT$150

December 18, Wednesday
1935 hours, a cool night

After the bonk with Bai He, I rested inside the lounge area of HQ. Later Bro Cuntking arrived and bro Kiddo came over to talk with us. Bro Kiddo said he had Pinky for 2 sessions (so hiong!) because it was her last working day for this month. Bro King suggested me to try Mei Ji, Iris, Celine, Carol, Pinky or San San (leaving before X’mas). As I cannot make up my mind, I continued to TCSS with them while letting my body recover.

Until both Kiddo and King left, I continued to dilly-dally until near 1930 hrs. It was until bro omega3 left, then I started asking for Pinky, Iris, Amanda and Celine. All of the first 3 had “closed shop” and only Celine is available. Within minutes, she arrived.

Inside the room, and on closer examination I found that her looks resemble a Taiwanese female artiste/show hostess Chen Yi Xuan (can catch her in SCV Channel 52’s Entertainment Express; I really love that artiste). She has an elfish look (small thin lips, sharp nose and slanted eyes). Her boobs are less than a handful and her figure is slim and lithe.

While showering, I told her that this is my second bonk today. She jokingly suggested that my dick may “sleep” for the next 45 minutes. I responded with a smile, “Na jiu yao kao ni la!” (“Then I must rely on your skills!”), patting her shoulder. She burst out giggling that she may not be up to the task. Found out that she’s also from KL.

All of a sudden, she knelt down before me, administering the kiss of life to my soft dick. Not only she licked, she literally painted my dick (shaft, head and balls). Her tongue is long and pointed at the end. Very good bbbj, lots of tongue-fu and no teeth felt. As I was enjoying this shower-room treat, she held some warm water inside her mouth and bbbj me. Wow!! Hot-tea bbbj?

Dried ourselves and she started the whole cat bath thing. Licked my nipples (I wonder why, even though I like her elfish face near me) and give me a sensual hand job. Moved down to repeat her wonderful bbbj, with her fingers tweaking my nipples. She also used her breasts to rub my dick when licking up and down my torso. Next, she invited me to turn over such that I would lay face-down. Then she started the cat bath on my back again; her nipples and pussy rubbing all over. It was all very erotic and ticklish.

I asked to taste her sexy tongue but she declined. Instead she only allowed me a normal kiss. Then, she used her mouth to cap me and straddled my dick, in slow motion. The moment I entered her, I felt a lot of pressure all around my dick (she’s damn tight or she must have good cunt skills). Although she was slim, there is a decent amount of flesh around her hips and bum. I really enjoyed her soft bum slamming down against my pelvis.

She released her long hair from the elastic band (put on during the shower) and let it down, gently shaking her head from side to side. Damn erotic feeling. I sat up and we negotiated into a V position (both our hips are joined and our bodies formed a V when viewed from the side). This position forced my dick a bit downwards, impeding the cum from traveling too fast up and also nice warm pressure on it.

As I had the first session with Bai He, my staying power improved for this round. Celine got tired and we moved into missionary. She looked very pretty with her eyes shut and giving little moans. I cannot help but kissed her nose, lips and eyes every now and then. On every alternate downward thrust into her pussy, this talented gal will slightly raised her hips, such that her clit will come into contact with my pelvis. Smart gal, she wants to enjoy the deed while servicing me. I really enjoyed this slight manoeuvre and felt my cum traveling up now.

I quickly asked to switch to doggie style to prolong the bonk. This is because this style requires a lot of waist power, such that the cum feeling will be drastically reduced while the sensation around the dick improved. Did her for some minutes more before switching back to missionary position and cummed. She then sai nai (throw small tantrum in a girlish way), saying that I did not treat her gentle enough. Said I took more than 15 minutes doing the FJ. Hee hee!

Ratings for Celine

Looks: 7.5/10 Taiwanese female artiste Chen Yi Xuan look-alike and elfish looks.

Skin: 7/10 soft though not fair. Smells nice too

Body: 7/10 slim and small size. Good for quick position switching

Boobs: 6/10 A-cup, slight brownish nipples.

BBBJ: 9/10 as good as Yoko (L28) but her style is different. Celine’s style is very wet and sensual while Yoko’s was very strong and powerful. No teeth felt and lots of tongue twirling around the dick head.

FJ: 8.5/10 did her in missionary/doggie/woman-on-top positions/V position. Her little adjustment in missionary position, which heightens the feeling for both parties, is commendable.

Attitude: 8/10 a bit sai nai and friendly. Can joke with me too. Could have score higher marks if she allows frenching.

RTF: Absolutely!! She’s in my repeat list and possibly my No.2 princess.

]A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS HERE

Last edited by Ah Neo; 19-02-2003 at 12:06 AM.
Old 18-02-2003, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold
FR on yan er

was at willies place at 1630 and waiting for bro hustler to turn up. basket, fly aeroplane arrive at 1735 only. no more kopi for u.
wanted to call for xiuwen, amanda or san san. all not around till thursday. my sperm level high liao so try the house girl yan er.

when she arrive, i held her hand to the room and closed the door. mai to liao . hug her and she flashed her seductive at me. i caress her bum and she back out saying " tao ren yan" but come back to strip for me and lick my nipple. wah siok. if only she is prettier. rubba rubba in bath room, nothing much.
on the bed, lick nipple again and slow move toward my dicky. did a bbbj first follow by hot water bbbj. i like. no ass rim with hot water. did in missionary , doggie and standing to end the session.

looks: 6.5 (adorable school girl look)
body : 7 (smooth and nice body. b cup
frenchin :6
ar: none
bbbj :8
fj : 8

bro hustler hows the plasma thingy and wheres ur FR on yugo?
ask u to find lobang for me u go find an ang mo lobang. hehehe
Old 24-02-2003, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
dannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to all
FR: Blue Diamond

My First FR on GL cat150 . If too long or too short pls bear with me. My England also not very good like Bro Hustler's .Everytime read his england make me feel inferior. ok nevermind ...

Today sat, after my session at Tuff Club, got extras, so ChoBoLan , while driving home towards Marine cres thought of Dophine & Theresa...make a call to 6???8181 or 1818 ? (1425) & OKT say "working" & than slam down the phone *OKT always like that*

So drove & exit Ford along ford road & towards lor 14... dunno how cannot enter lor.14 so turn into Lor 16 first and then see Tommy Place... so decided to park my car there as it is also worry-free parking...

Talk of parking, one time kanna Cisco $70 along Lor14, then another time kana called up by this stupid guy say i blocked his vehicle/ motocycle coming out & all these while i farking half way, i also blur ...how come he knows my hp no. ? then i remembered i just collected my name cards & place it all over my front seat...that's why he can call me up... anyway, i didn't block him just that he not happy i parked too near...anyway ran back to finish my session with my halfwayfuck Dophine...with my shoes still upstairs!

Ok, reached T hse & T said " U very lucky, Blue Diamond u want or not ? some guys waited for her abt 3 hrs & left ... BlueDiamond...i thought for a wait...since she coming on the way... ok lor...

After 2 mins, she arrived... first look at her, pretty sweet face. Body & boobs so so ok lar quite short abt 1.58

Action begins after the door close...as usual small talk...taken your dinner...first time in GL...come with friends...etc

Shower quite detailed...very hygenic...washed me from top to toe including my ears...with her own liquid soap somemore

She reached me from behine in between my legs & wash my didi ...quite shoick

On the bed, she cat bath from head to toe, very detailed...my ears as well. Then turned me around catbath again...

Her BBBJ so so... quite good & hardworking ...one position only but i prefer Dophine's & Teresa's...deep throat

Then my turn service her. Started Kissing her on the neck & i am surpriced suddenly she frenched me. Wow...she can really kiss

While kissing, my hands autoroam her body, smooth as silk, sensitive & respondsive especially the area near her chest & her A+ going B- boobs... anyway a handful

Then i reach for her garden & wow... just WET...try to insert my fingers but told myself "control" might hurt her ...so continue frenching her ...her legs wrap around me while i drink her milk...look into her face, dam erotic, looks like one of the Japan AV star but can't remember her name...continue frenching until i got so high my didi nearly enter her...just at the entrance then i remembered the cap! STOP...where's the cap i ask ? She sit up, blow me again & cap me. She rode on me for a while, saw her quite tired,change to missionary & finished off with scissor which she moan the loudest & finally i shoot my load...her moan throughout the session very real & genuine when she closed her eyes.

We cuddle & rest for a while on the bed trying to catch my breath...old already...then she suggested still got time & she massaged me with baby lotion...her msg quite good maybe i am really tired that evening.

We proceed to bath together & again clean me very detailed again...i joke with her " got 2nd round meh ?" She just gigle like a small gal...listenine was offer to me as well

We kiss good bye & i left the place thanking T for such a good recomantation...make me feel younger with such a teenager gf treatment...

Overall :

Face: 7/10 sweet
Body:6.5/10 with slighty heavy bottom
Boob: A+ going B
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10 very willing to change position
Pussy:Wet
RTF: Yess
Old 25-02-2003, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR: Blue Diamond

wrong posting

Ming

Last edited by ming; 25-02-2003 at 03:26 AM.
Old 25-02-2003, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
FR on Peggy (24 Feb 2003)

This is my first time trying Peggy (2047). She has an average look, with average body. Slight tummy, and average titts of about 32B. However, her nipples are very red and very sensitive, if you know how to suck and lick them. Her butt was quite flat, and her pussy were quite visible as her pubic hair was trimmed.

The shower was SOP, with thorough washing of my feet and toes and asshole.

On the bed, she asked me to turn to face the mattress first. Her catbath was thorough. She would then lie on my back and rubbed her pussy against my butt. Her AR was good too, with soft lick and used her tongue to dig into my asshole. Then asked me to turn to face her. Again her catbath was very thorough starting from my right, from head to toes. And then to the left side. She would use her teeth to softly bite my nipples, and my body, which was quite good. The whole catbath took about 10 to 15 min.

When came to bbbj, she turned to 69 position with her on top and her bbbj was very good. She used some hot water that she brought with her in a flask. I was tasting her pussy then. It was a bit wet. Then I stopped her, cos the bbbj was too good.

I asked her to lie down and she did. I began to lick and suck her right nipple. The nipple was already hard and erected. She began to moan loudly, and said that she is very shiok. She said I had just stimulated her sensitive area. She began to rub her clit with her own hand. I wanted to rub for her, but she said she want to do it by herself. She was rubbing vigourously and was moaning loudly, and I could see her in ecstasy. This was my first time seeing a gal doing it by herself. I kept sucking and licking her nipple. She said she is almost there, and she suddenly stopped, and quickly took out the condom and put it on for me. She asked me to insert my dick into her cunt quickly as she was about to cum. I inserted into her, and she was gasping and moaning and she held my hip tightly. I pumped slowly and she was screaming in ecstasy. I pumped a few more times, and she cummed. She was jerking her hip. I asked if she cummed and she said yes, but I was not done yet. I stopped for a while for her to rest. She said that if she want to rest, must rest for an hour. So I began to pump again. I could see her in sort of pain, as she had just cummed, and her pussy was sort of numb kind of feeling. I did her in a few position and I finally cummed in the doggie position. She gave me a very short massage on my back and then we had our SOP shower before dressing up and left the room. Overall a good session. One problem is that I cannot find any chemistry in her, so I may not repeat her, well, at least for so soon.

My ratings (in my opinion):

Looks: 6/10 (normal, not stunning, average)
Body: 6/10 (average size, flat butt, slight tummy)
Titts: 6.5/10 (average sized titts about 32B, but her nipples were red and juicy and very sensitive)
Pussy: 6.5/10 (well trimmed pubic hair)
AR: 7/10 (Good)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (very good with hot water)
FJ: 8/10 (responsive, and she was very high)
Frenching: Did not try.

Cheers!
zyxel

NO COMMENTS PLEASE, JUST FR
Old 25-02-2003, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold
brief FR on coco and sammie1

FR on coco base from my friend

Looks: 5 (we all agree on this)
body : 6 (nothing to shout about
bbbj and ar :8 ( very good)
fj : 6 (normal)

FR on sammie1

looks:5.5 (looks like lucy liu indeed but is she pretty?)
body: 7
bbbj and ar: 7.5(verydetail licking)
fj :8 (my friend came down with a big smile. licks finger and toes)

saw happy and sammie. looks cute and prettier (7)

saw a girl and was told she was serene. hmm never heard before . anyone tried serene?
Old 28-02-2003, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
FR on Zhen Zhen (L18) - 28 Feb 2003

Yes, some bros will be surprised that I called her. My first try with her was a disappointment. She was an ang pai actually. Her style is to get you lie on the bed and she will do all the works and you just lay back and enjoy. I was disappointed when I got this service from her when I first called her. That was about 8 months ago, I guess. I am those guy who want to participate in the action.

Somehow, I have read from some bros, like bro Omnia, on her service recently, and was surprised that she was not like that anymore. So I have decided to give her a try again. Well, actually I missed her titts, as they were great. Real and natural, about 34C, I guess.

Got her from one of my regular house in the afternoon. She still look the same and the body also looks the same. No make-up at all, and the sian kind of look on her face, as usual. Yes…. She looks like Jaguar indeed….. Hmm….

In the room, she was friendly. She smiled and we chatted a bit. She helped me to take off my shirt, then she took off her own dress. In the shower, it was great. She soaped my body, and then she would suck on my nipples and rubbed my dick. Wow…. Damn shiok man….. She would emit a very sexy kind of soft moan, like little kitten in pain type…. Then she turned me around, and she washed my asshole. Her washing was different from other gals. Very gentle when rubbing my a-hole, and quite shiok….. Then she would grab my dick from the back between my legs and rubbed my dick…. Wah…. Buay tahan……. Then she knelt down and put some hot water from the shower and bbbj with it. Shiok again man….

After the shower, we dried ourselves and we hopped on the bed. I laid down facing her and she began her sexy catbath. Licked and sucked my nipples, my body, my legs. The whole process was long…. Her bbbj was good, though not powerful suction, and good. Her moaning was buay tahan man… like kanna torture….. I tried to rub her titts, but she seemed to avoid it. Now I abit sian, like last time….. Her AR was good too, with soft licking. Then she suddenly turned to 69, and I was surprised. She allowed me to finger her pussy. It was wet… I could feel her body sweating…. She seemed to be high. Her legs were kick and my specs almost flew off. Then she turned back and asked me to stand on the bed. She bbbj again. This time, she held my hands and guided them to her wonderful titts. Wow…. Finally I could squeeze on them. Then she laid down, and put on the condom in a flash, and forced my dick into her pussy without hesitation.

I could feel her cunt was very tight. We frenched passionately too. I am not sure it was her moaning, or her good bbbj or her tight cunt, but I only pumped a few strokes only and I could feel myself cumming. I stopped moving and wanted to rest, but the sensation was to great that I cummed. I pumped a few more times, while she was moaning loudly, and I stopped. I told her that it was too fast, but she said ok lah… she was very hot then….

She took out the condom and wrapped the tissue around my soft and wet dick. Then she laid on top of me and kissed my chest and at the same time massaged my arms. Then she did a good massage on my back before we had our shower. Before we left, she hugged me and kissed my lips.

Overall a very good session. She seemed to change. She said she remembered me, cos she mentioned that she met me in Willie’s place, which was true. Is it because she remembered me that I can get the great service? Well, I have gone against my decision, and I think she is great now….

My ratings (in my opinion):
Looks: 6/10 (sultry look, no make-up)
Body: 7.5/10 (no fat, fair and smooth skin, about 1.58m tall)
Titts: 8/10 (big for her size about 34C, real and shiok to squeeze)
Pussy: 8/10 (well trimmed pubic hair, and tight)
Bbbj: 7/10 (long and good, but not powerful in suction)
AR: 7/10 (shiok, with soft tickles)
FJ: 8/10 (wild, and responsive)
Frenching: YES.

Warning: Some bros may not get the same treatment if it is their first time, like I experienced.

Cheers!
zyxel

NO COMMENTS PLEASE, ONLY FRs HERE
Old 01-03-2003, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Sammei (1607)

Inevitably... the enchantment of GL had to haunt me since the past week whilst I was in the midst of working feverishly to overcome the current econmy doldrums.

I casted my workload aside on this hot swelling afternoon... made my way to GL in hope of fulfilling this enchantment...or perhaps entrapment...haha. In tune with the weather...the choices were dry... or was it my mind? I headed back to office bitterly disappointed... and logged on back here... took note of a few names, finish my glorious day at work n headed back to my favourite haunt... amidst the bountiful choices of Ah Lians' FLs...some Ang Mo FLs... Don's teenage babes etc.. somehow I still succumb to the good ol' cat 150 girls.

First up...I was hoping for Blue Diamond but I remembered I'll be making more enemies here (no names eh..heheh)... and fortunately she's still on leave. Next up, I told the OKT I wanted Yuki but she seems hot today. With my relentless requests...the OKT panicked... and almost gave up until I remembered that bewitching name - Sammei.

In comparison with my last bonk with her, she appeared shortly n I saw the changes...a few added kilos but it suited her to a T... freshier... lerthargic looks are a thing of the past.

We spoke bout the new year, the Sin-Mal tension, the 3 new girls at work today and off we went...

I'll skipped the bath but it was a commendable wash up, the conspicuous points were soaped and cleansed... I knew I was in for a good time.

The initiation on our sexual play started off with her teasingly kissing my neck with her tongue... whilst her nipples teased my manhood. I like that, and I reciprocated with gentle stroking n carressing of her sweet face n red hair.

I leaned back now and spread my legs, giving Sammei ample space to work on me. Her tender touches from my head to toes were simply sensual but she knew I wanted more....Her own small hand wrapped around my cock, tightly gripping me at the base, holding it up right. I was so horny I started to undulate my ass up and down... pumping her hand a little.... even as her mouth moved down. She now looked in my eyes smiling broadly, her mouth opened, and her tongue stuck out.

Man it was sensuous. The chick knew how to do a man right.... She licked gingerly from the tip, around the head, down the soft part of the shaft... around my balls... even to the tuff nut at base of my scrotum. Then she licked back to the top and swallowed the head. I was fucking ready to pump her mouth by now... n god I did it like a sex craved prisoner! 2 thumbs up for her acceptance of my desire thou I sensed some uncomfort..oops.

I almost cum in a couple of minutes, probably due to the beautiful sight of my prick lost in her mouth...thankfully I diverted my tots to how I'll punt on EPL tmr...

Unselfishly, I motioned her to relax as I was insistent on having a piece of her orb. Not much to work on her B cuppers... I headed south for my filling. Noticed she's shaven her pubic hair...hmmm... I crossed that n lashed at her oasis... I'm sure I did boil her up... the moment she clenched my face with her thighs (almost strangling me!) n moaned uncontrollably.. she bit the dust n surrendered to my "Hustler" tongue.

Immediately....The head of my prick touched her wet vaginal lips and we both shuddered. It didn't take a moment to find the entrance to her hole... that magical spot... and the magical moment when you know your cock is home. I immediately rammed it forward, and now I was fucking a worthwhile 150 girl.

The slut's hands reached down for my body, grabbing me by the hips. I looked down and saw her half-closed eyes drinking in the yummy fucking... I was drunk on lust.... my pelvis viciously slammed into her butt and the back of her thighs hard

But I was so fucking horny that I didn't stop or even try to change positions. My erection was absolutely throbbing inside her hot cunt. My hands were childishly clinging on her golden waist chain...I felt my balls aching as they bounced around under me... even bouncing against her clammy skin. I fucked her harder and harder, causing her pussy to squeeze and grip my cock like a fist. All these mixed with deep n passionate frenching...her tongue is good...trust me.

And that did it. I couldn't believe it, it happened so quickly, but she was so fucking hot. I felt my balls suddenly quiver.... like an earthquake beginning to rumble. Holy fuck I came... spurt after spurt deep into her ends.

It was a fucking beautiful sight... her dreamy eyes... half dazed face.. the enchantment continues...

A quick summary to Sammei (1607)... about 155 in height... nice lianish face with dreamy looks.... B cuppers... nice waist-chain.... shaven pubic hair.... pretty tight cunt....soft sensous moans... interactive... good servicing especially head to toe catbath... good AR n most important...obliging.

Enchanted
The Hustler
Old 02-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Samster

Sammi1 CAT$150

February 27, Thursday
1345 hours, a humid day

Actually I have been tempted many times to try her, but somehow was deterred by her cold looks (she seems unwilling to smile). On Tuesday, I went down to HQ for the free makan (T struck regular lottery). It was then I saw her smile for the very first time. She was so stunning with that radiant smile. Thus I told myself to try her next week.

Thursday: I couldn’t get her beautiful smile off my mind, so I rushed down to HQ. Upon reaching there, I asked for Sammi1 straightaway. T said I must wait for some time. I agreed and sipped tea.

She finally arrived after 20 minutes. Gosh, she was wearing a long, black dress (which outlined her feminine curves very well) with a white cardigan over her shoulders. She wore her black, slightly wavy hair long, providing a sexy contrast to her beautiful white skin. The low-cut dress gave me a hint of her big, snowy-white breasts and I got hard on that instant. Her eyes resembled that of a cat, and when I looked deep into them, she fluttered her long eyelashes at me. She sashayed over to the counter, signed in and beckoned me (with a tilt of head to the side, followed by her black tresses) towards the rooms.

Inside the “3-Cupids” room, she said “Hello!” to me, closed the door and began to strip. I tried to follow suit, then decided to watch her. Her dress came off first, and she began to make small talk while being clad in black bra and g-string. Blood rushed through both my heads. She was not a slim lady, and her tummy made 3 folds when she bent to take off her g-string. Her bra came off next, and I found myself staring at her big brownish nipples. Those nipples look damn delicious!

She pranced into the shower room, her ample buns making a slight bounce. I followed her without a word. As she washed my body, she commented on my nice tan. Then she flashed a smile at me. I told her she looked better when she smiles, and she reciprocated me with a giggle.

We dried ourselves and she invited me to lay face-down on the mattress. She straddled my butt and began licking around my shoulders and back. As she down towards the legs, she even made little bites on my butt. Then she lifted one of my legs and began sucking and licking on my toes and sole. She did the same for the other leg.

She moved back to my shoulders and started to tickle me with her wonderful breasts. As she swayed and gyrated, she started to give off erotic moans. Believe me, I was feeling light-headed that very moment. Using her hands to turn me over, she started the same routine on the front of my body. I used my hands to tweak her nipples, stroked her breasts and caressed her ribs; she moaned even more loudly and erotically.

Finally, she moved down to my manhood and started lapping at my balls. Her smooth hands surrounded my shaft, performing a slow stroking motion. All of a sudden, my right ball felt as if a gentle but steady force is pulling it. I looked down and saw her wrapping her lips over it. I felt weak in my legs and somehow the desire to cum subsided. My left ball eventually received the same pampering.

Lapping steadily up my shaft, she then enveloped over my cockhead. Although her blowjob was not very strong, it was surprisingly good. However, it seems that she do not relish swallowing all the way down; she concentrated her suction around the cock-head. In normal circumstances, I would never feel like cumming in blowjob but her half-closed eyes triggered a warm feeling in my balls. I requested for 69, so as to divert part of my attention away from my cock.

I marvelled at her exquisite, single-slit pussy as she straddled my head. She rested her pussy on my chin, slightly below my mouth and reverted back to the blowjob. As I parted her pussy lips, I was greeted by a glimpse of pink flesh and a sweet smell. My tongue reached out for a taste; it was sweet (not even a hint of sourness)! Fuelled by a feeding frenzy, I began to lap up her pussy juices furiously. I used a forefinger to stroke around her clitoris (hahaha … I learnt this trick from bro Zyxel) while drinking in her juices, and my nose poking at her ass-hole.

Towards the end of the 69, her body flinched when I gently stroked my finger across her clitoris. I did it again; she jerked a bit and emitted a soft moan. Taking the hint, I tried it a few more times, with her body flinching every now and then. She quickly disengaged her pussy from my mouth, reached into her bag and capped me with a condom (I think I smelled strawberry flavour). She lubricated the rubber with a few good laps and then straddled me. Her lips formed a slight smile while she rested her weight slowly down my cock.

She was a snug fit, and very warm all around my shaft. A slow pumping motion initiated and she began her moans once again. I replaced her hands on her breasts with mine. My middle and index fingers were pinching her nipples lightly while the rest of the palms were massaging her milk bags. After a while, I sat up and hugged her; I buried my face in her snowy-white bosom. She negotiated our joined bodies into missionary position and asked me to do the deed. I tried to kiss her but she pushed me back gently. Undeterred, I settled down for kissing her forehead and eyelids. I moved my head very near to hers, and I drew in her intoxicatingly pleasant exhalation.

Her superb manipulation of my body and senses finally caused me to upload heavily into her (with a rubber, of course). Apparently I cummed too early (15 minutes shy of the allocated 45 minutes) and we engaged in small talk again (her difficulties when working in Kuala Lumpur, her yellow card, her future, her inquiries about me, etc). She did not proceed immediately for the showers, unlike the other working ladies.

I think I finally broke down the last piece of her “iciness”; she made it into my regular bonk list. She washed me up, got dressed and we left the room (me first, followed by her). Overall, she was a good bonk (bro King, thanks for the recommendation!).

Ratings for Sammi1

Looks: 8.4/10 I’m not joking, guys! I have not given any WL an 8 in the looks department yet. My friend was enchanted by her good looks and couldn’t stop talking about her (Tuesday night).

Skin: 9/10 Fairest of them all. No blemishes and very smooth skin.

Body: 7.9/10 around 1.58-1.6m, has a cute tummy, nice ample buns. She could have scored an 8 or above easily if she was taller, and her legs longer.

Boobs: 9/10 She has big C-cup breasts, topped with big brownish nipples. Nice for body massage.

BJ: 7.5/10 No teeth felt and good suction around the dick head. She’s good with sucking the balls. Damn sultry look.

Catbath + Breast massage: 7/10 A commendable effort, even though there are others who can out-do her.

FJ: 8/10 did her in woman-on-top positions/69/missionary positions. Very erotic moaning with her eyes closed.

Attitude: 8/10 friendly and accommodating. Could have score higher if she allows kissing or frenching. She’s very chatty too … I think we clicked very well. Will be going to work on building a better bond with her … kekeke!

RTF: Absolutely!! I must bonk her in doggie style one day. She’s now my No.1 princess.

A Gentle Reminder, Pls Do Not Post Comments Here

Last edited by Ah Neo; 02-03-2003 at 02:12 PM.
Old 29-03-2003, 06:57 AM
Samster

The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Amanda L22H22

Kinda funny that I've always Amanda in my GL itinerary... but today... I jump at the opportunity that she was available in 10 minutes!

Ah...Amanda... reflecting the looks of your neighbour's daughter... girl-next-door but somehow mysteriously sparkling.

Another nice girl with a great body... petite n average tits... n a delicious puss.

She offered to help me with the undressing part but I was too quick cos in a flash I was awaiting in anticipation in the shower even before I could light my ciggy.... nice shower with vital parts cleansed... and all the while my soaping hands were all over her body why she shyly carressed my already hardened manhood.

I kept staring at her n she was naturally shy about it...hehe... I macam Lao cheeko....

Her Foreplay: I decided to lie down n let her work on me... sensual bodily licks whilst my hands were busy touching all over her... cannot believe my 'neighbour's daughter' were doing IT with me...haha. I thoroughly enjoyed her BBBJ... hard sucks with variations of sensual licks... like a lil girl craving for her long awaited lilipop! The alluring sight was too great to behold... I unwillingly decided to stop n return her the favour.

My Foreplay: Ahh... returning the favour was another great chapter of my sex session with her... every stroke n lick was reciprocrated with thankful moans... I was in a hurry to go south... and god...it was sure a nice vaginal down there!!! Unfortunately...my initial rounds of licks tasted bitterly KYish... but my snaky n twirling tongue forced out her bodily fluid production in no time... ehh... slightly saltish but I was overwhlemed by her coyly shiok looks.

The FJ started on missionary cos I dearly wanted to witness her shiok face...I teased her with half insertions and all the while she insisted she wanted it deep... I was torturing herself n myself! Hahaha... boy it was wicked! We did 2 more positions n I wanted it too end good.... I let her ankles rested on my shoulders n ended off in my fav position... I thrusted hard n fast... and her decibels were raised... she was either faking it too well... it did not take us long to sing n sync the finale... whilst the fireworks blasted gayfully!

A sure MUST try!!

Pai seh about my standards of FRs nowadays... can't give too much time on it.

The Hustler
Old 29-03-2003, 06:59 AM
Samster

Yi Yi L20H60

I'm trying my best to furnish quite a load of car 150 FRs with my recent surfacing in GL... too many fucks...too many FRs... sorry if I may not live up tp my standards.... have to be rushy rushy cos of other committments as well.

Yi Yi has always come across as a slutty CFM girl whom will gladly fit the role of a mistress cum husband snatcher.... get the picture??

A well toned body, sexy looks and on the talkative side... but hey...she's quite good at it.

A rather brief shower with inclusion n attention on the vital parts... dick, anus, chest n back.

Gathering some talks... I proceeded to obey her n lied down (normally I'm pro-active but I had 3 sessions earlier with another 150 girl)... so I let her do the work... it was never regrettful... I thoroughly enjoyed her sensual licks mixed with soft scratches all over my body. The nicest part was her in squatting position, blowing me in skillful strokes whilst stroking me with her hands n nails from my head to knees... it was enough to excite me. I swear I almost CIM!! It was incredible with the sight of being blown by my mistress... with sexy small blinks by her lustful eyes... she was insistent on me CIMing in her as she furiously pumped n salivated me with long n deep strokes... I got all excited.. but I wanted her puss badly... so I asked her to trade position n in a flash I was like the energizer rabbit hopping n pumping away.... God... I felt so ashamed that I came in less than 50 strokes.... hahaha... kinda malu lah... but maybe the cinematic n THX effects (haiz... must be due to the Oscars fever) was too great for me to behold... perhaps Yi Yi suited me to a T... perhaps my game plan of cumming 3 times a day got into my head... but whatever... I know I'll be having more great escapade with my new found mistress - Yi Yi.

Once again... dun expect ratings from me.... my descriptin above is good enough for u to envisage Yi Yi.

Mistress Keeper
The HUstler
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1