The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
badman76x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anna, My Elder Sister

Story with sexy picture, Wow....!!
Too bad, I still a newbie, can't up TS point here.
Old 02-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
poomkuayteow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman76x View Post
Story with sexy picture, Wow....!!
Too bad, I still a newbie, can't up TS point here.
Fully agreed bro!
Old 03-09-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For May and David, their budding friendship was starting to offer a sense of relief. Certainly, May felt better when David finally arrived at work. Once, he had been sick. Her day in the accounts department had been an interminable drag. She found herself very worried. But she couldn’t ask anyone else if he was okay. Tongues would have wagged.

Relief washed through her body when he arrived at work the following day. She felt herself flush, her face burning so hot, when she looked up that morning to see him smiling at her. Did anybody notice? Did David see? He had turned quickly and rushed off, so she couldn’t tell. David had totally forgotten! It was Friday. William’s last day today, and the office was having a party. Some of the guys at work really didn’t follow a way of life portrayed favourably in the Bible. All that drinking. That partying. No way! But this was an office party. Socializing with colleagues was an important part of work life. He had to go. Anyway, senior management would be there and the party was being thrown at a classy restaurant in a good part of the city, so everything should be okay. “God, I hope May is there,” David caught himself thinking.  He had often heard that these parties ended up at Taiwan of legend.

For May, things were not so straightforward. She didn’t live alone. Like many young Chinese, she shared the old shophouse with three generations of her family. She was expected to help around the house, too. Her auntie would need dinner. Why couldn’t her lazy brothers help, just this once? Such a bore! May tempered her rebellious feelings. As she always had to do. She had to be the dutiful daughter. She had to be a good girl. The work gang had assembled in the reception area of work. They were already a bit excited. The “lads’, those loud Brits who always led the parties, were already declaring in broad statements what a “wicked night” they were going to have, mate.

David tried not to attract their attention. He hated being dragged into having to pretend that he could get along with their behaviour and he didn’t want to cause any offence. So, he hung back and mingled with the team from accounts. But May was nowhere to be seen. A secretary giggled that May had rushed off, head down, before the others had even packed away their work. It was turning into another hot, steamy night. The air was so heavy. Fingers of mist wrapped around the peaks of Taipei’s office towers, neon lights suffusing dark clouds with an otherworldly glow. It was as if a great curtain was being drawn down upon the daytime and an uneasy night had begun. David found it hard to enjoy the party. The British boys were too boisterous. The restaurant was too loud. The food was odd and uninteresting. Everybody was up for karaoke. And why not? May wasn’t there. It was the weekend. “Even I need to enjoy myself sometimes,” David told himself.

“Cheers!!!” bellowed the boys, clanking their beer glasses together. “Come on, mate! Live a little!” pleaded Richard, the leader of the brat pack. He handed David a glass. “Come on mate, didn’t Jesus turn water into wine? This is the next best thing! Know what I mean?”

That first taste. Like nothing he’d experienced before. It had a hint of apple about it. “How ironic!” mused David.

“What’s that, mate?” Richard slurred. He was already on his third pint.

“Oh, nothing,” mumbled David as he took another swig of beer.

David was already feeling a bit odd. Only half a glass and he felt warm, a bit unsteady. Could he even see straight? The noise in the restaurant seemed to invade his head. He couldn’t hear clearly.

“Hello..,” a thought suddenly popped into his head, cutting through the haze.

“Hello?” it came again. It was in his ear. He turned toward the sound, his lips brushing against something soft and warm.

“Oh!” May giggled. “I am so sorry! I was too close.”

“Oh no. I’m….the sorry. I mean, I’m the one who should be sorry,” David struggled to reply. This darn beer! What would she think! David struggled to regain his self-control. “But what are you doing here? I thought you went home?”

“Oh I did,” May said softly. “But you know what? I already do enough at home. Today is about me.”

David could see more clearly now. May had never dressed like this before. He could almost see down her shirt. He caught his eyes darting down her neck and felt his face turn red. Had she noticed? David’s heart was really beating now. Was it the beer? He wasn’t sure. “But won’t your parents be angry? I understand that they are rather conservative.”

May was feeling more confident now. She had already taken the biggest step, the first one. She felt emboldened. Grabbing David’s beer, she took a big gulp and declared, “Forget about them, let’s just have fun!”
Old 03-09-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

David felt the room start to spin. Reaching out to steady himself, he found his arm around May. Panicking, he was about to pull his arm away but May already had her hand on his arm. She smiled.

With her other hand, May brought a glass of water to David’s lips, “I think you need some of this, dear David.”

It felt so wrong but it felt so right. May knew there would be Hell to pay when she got home tonight. Or would it be tomorrow?

David was sure now that he was going to Hell. Partying, drinking, and now in the embrace of a woman to whom he was not married!

His mind began to wonder as he caught another glimpse down her top, he could see her chest moving up and down with her breathe. A button had come undone and the tip of her breasts were easily seen.  He thought about placing his hand on her chest and slowly undoing each button until her bra was fully exposed. He pants began to bulge and pulsate as his mind continued to wander. He wondered what it would be like to touch her soft supple skin and how she would react if he placed his hand between her warm thighs. He wanted to explore sexuality and his spirituality.

His brain was screaming at him, exhorting him to stop sinning, to end this wicked behaviour before it was too late! His heart was thumping. Or was that May’s heart? She was so close now.

“Come on, you two! Get a bloody room!!!”

It was Richard again. His tie was gone and his shirt was hanging out of his trousers. He looked, and sounded, a mess.

The house lights came up. The restaurant was closing. David and May edged away from each other, blinking in the light. Had anyone else noticed? Richard probably wouldn’t remember on Monday but the office girls! Word was sure to get back to May’s parents. She would never be allowed out of the house again!

As the party stumbled out into the Tapei steamy night, David realised he was in no fit state to go onto karaoke. He’d had his first taste of the party life and, yeah it was fun, but he knew there would be more beer and he already had a long talk with God ahead of him.  It reminded him of some of those Erotic Stories he had been told about.

David turned to May, “I suppose I should help you get home.”

“No, you don’t need to do that,” she replied.

“But it’s late. It’s not safe for you to go home alone,” David offered.

May giggled, “I don’t NEED to go home, do I?”

David felt unsteady. It wasn’t the beer now.

“Come on, you two! Get a room!” It was Richard again. A taxi pulled up to the kerb, Richard opened the door, “In you go! Hurry up! Your secret is my secret.”

It might have been the longest taxi ride of David’s life. Could May feel him shaking? He was so nervous. May snuggled up to him and smiled. He tried to smile, too. Could she see how nervous he was?

May was sure of herself now. She had never been with a boy before but you know, girls talk. She had heard what happened with boys. Had David been with a girl before? He was so kind, and seemed so innocent. “No,” she told herself. She would be his first.

Taking charge, May paid the taxi driver and led David into his apartment building. David felt as if he was being carried along by a powerful river. Things were happening so fast now. Fumbling with his door key, he dropped it on the floor.

Before he could move, May had retrieved the keys, opened the door, and pushed him inside.

His hands searched the dark wall for the light switch but May took both of his hands and, pulling them around her waist, she strained to reach his mouth with hers.

David heard May give a small gasp as they came together in the half light, her lips eagerly meeting his. He felt her tongue, tentatively at first, then more forcefully.

Even as they embraced, May was undressing herself. “How does she do that?” David wondered. His thoughts were interrupted as she started to remove his shirt.

Both of them stumbled over their clothes as David led May to his bed. He couldn’t believe this was happening but he was so happy. David sat down and pulled on May’s waist for her to come closer, he kissed down her chest to her belly button. As she stood in front of him he began to rub her clitoris as she began to moan in sexual frustration, her legs began to give out. She couldn’t take it anymore and moved up onto his lap with his big hard erection pressing against her clitoris making her extremely wet. Some precum started to form on the tip of his penis.

May wanted to feel everything inside of her and began to rub her body against his. David held his cock and slipped it between her wet thighs. He pushed the tip of his erection into her extremely tight vagina. He held onto her waist and pushed it slowly until his whole cock was inside of her. He hugged her tightly so both of their bodies were completely touching. May began to move slowly up and down at her own pace. David kissed her chest and began to suck on her nipples. May’s moaning became louder and louder until finally she orgasmed. May fell onto the bed as a street light reflected off May’s face. She was smiling. A big smile.

David awoke with a start. He lay there. Hot, sweating, and exhausted. It was still dark. What a dream! Then he heard it: May’s breathing. Her hair was draped over his shoulder. She seemed to be dreaming but she had a smile on her face.

For the first time in his life, David was happy to lie there.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

Lola Misaki's

Sex: Looking at Each Other and Feeling Each Other
https://openload.co/f/JCcmfL6V1Oc

Sticky Kisses and SEX
https://openload.co/f/qgxeNRg8DgI

Beautiful Girls are my Pets. 
https://openload.co/f/8HJPHYYNEro

Teachers Too Beautiful! They Need A Good Rape
https://openload.co/f/GG9vBvza_w4

I'm going to have my way with Laura Misaki in my dirty apartment-(3P)
https://openload.co/f/HWAg6yg8Ilw

One Night, Two Days Beautiful Girl Complete Reservation System. 
https://openload.co/f/hLG_608Om70
Old 03-09-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Got you guys all wrapped up.....Hot....Horny.....Good for another Story... .... ....?

[B] Sex in the City [/]- Chapter 1

Tags: voyeur, oral, couples, swingers, orgasm

A couple just move in to a new apartment.

A new neighborhood

Alice looked up at the apartment block and smiled before turning back to Charles, “Well we had better get started, it is going to be a long day moving everything in. I still think we should have paid to have a removal company shift our stuff rather than doing it ourselves”.

Charles scowled, “I know but we have saved ourselves a fortune which is a good thing considering the mortgage cost on this place.  Even with my pay raise for accepting the promotion we are still only just within our comfort zone money wise.”

Alice really didn’t care, she knew it made sense and was excited about moving into the top floor three bedroom apartment with all the latest technology and views out over the city, but she also knew that the need to move themselves was a sensitive point with Charles and she loved winding him up every now and then.

Alice turned and walked towards the flat, “I will go and open the doors, you had better get the first box”.  Charles watched as his wife walked towards the front door. He loved her with all his heart and worshiped her body. He particularly loved her arse. He admired it as she walked towards the apartment in the tight figure hugging jeans and a plain white shirt.

The rest of the day was spent carrying their belongings from the van up to their apartment.  Thankfully the apartment block had a couple of lifts, but then for what this place cost it was expected.

Neither of them saw anybody during the day and they guessed that all the other occupants were at work. By mid-afternoon, all their belongs were in. Leaving Alice to start unpacking the boxes. Charles returned the van to the rental company and collected their car.

As Charles pulled into the underground car park he noticed a blonde woman getting out of a sports car, it was the legs that he first noticed as she swung both legs out together in an attempt to keep her modesty.  He watched as she turned and bent over to retrieve her bag from the passenger seat showing off her curvy arse.  She straightened up smoothed down her skirt and walked toward the lifts.

Charles shook himself out of his trance and jumped out of the car. He walked towards the lifts and caught up with the women as she pressed the call button for the lift, she turned and looked at him.  Charles smiled, “Hello do you live here?” he asked by way of a conversation starter. 

Clearly suspicious she nodded and said, “Yes”

“My names Charles. We have just moved into the apartment on the third floor.”

The women looked at him carefully “You said we?”

“Oh yes, me and my wife Alice. I have just returned the van and collected our car leaving Alice to start unpacking.  Hopefully, she will have found the essentials, it is going to take us quite a few days to get straight. I never realized how much stuff we had accumulated at the old house.”

The women smiled and offered out her hand, “I am Catherine, my husband is called Robert. I am sure you will get organized but I would suggest tonight you take your wife out for a meal there are some good restaurants just round the corner.”

Charles shook Catherine’s hand and said, “That is a good idea, would you recommend any.”

“I would recommend the Italian but then I am not a fan of anything too spicy.”

The lift arrived and both go into it. Catherine press the button for floor two and Charles leaned over and pressed the large three button. “Thanks for the tip, I think we will go out for a meal tonight. I certainly don’t want to start cooking and I suspect that Alice will feel the same way.”

Catherine got out at the 2nd floor saying, “Well I hope you enjoy living here it is a nice area if you need anything just give us a knock and I look forward to meeting Alice.”

Charles nodded and replied, “Thank you again for the restaurant tip, enjoy your evening”.  Charles watched as Catherine walked out of view, he admired her pert backside in the tight A-line skirt and high heels.  The Door closed and took him up to the 3rd floor.

Alice loved the idea of going out for something to eat and with the basic stuff put away and the place starting to look like home she dashed off to get ready. 

Four hours later they were leaving the restaurant and walking slowly arm in arm back towards the new apartment.  “Won’t take long to get the place sorted, will it?” asked Charles.  Alice shook her head and Charles smiled.  “It is just that we only have the weekend before we both have to get back to work.”

Alice looked up at Charles, “We will get as much as possible done and whatever is left we will sort out during the week when we get the time.” 

It was only a short walk back to their apartment and as they walked slowly along they looked through the windows of those houses which had yet to shut out the world. They made up short and quick stories about the things they saw, from children playing on consoles to the old women eating their microwave meal for one.

As they got to the end of the street they saw through the front window a young couple kissing. Charles and Alice stopped and looked in.  The couple was in the kitchen, the woman had obviously been busy preparing something at a work surface and the guy had come up behind her and nuzzled her neck pushing his body into her. The woman turned her head and the guy wrapped his arms around her and they started to kiss. 

Without thinking Charles stepped behind Alice and pushed his body into her back, Alice pushed back both watching and mirroring the couple in the window.  The woman has moved her arms behind her and was rubbing herself up and down the guy who was now moving his hands up and down her body caressing her torso. He slipped his hands beneath her top and started to massage her tits.

Charles tried to slip his hands underneath  Alice’s jumper and do the same to her but at that moment a car came round the corner and Alice grabbed his hands.  “Let’s get home quickly.”

She set off at a pace almost dragging Charles behind her.  Charles looked quickly at the window but the couple had gone almost certainly to shag one another’s brains out and that was what he was going to do to Alice as soon as they got into the flat.

They both almost ran back to the apartment block, and having used the pass key to get into the lobby area, called the lift.  Charles suddenly grabbed Alice by the hand and swung her round so that their bodies met face to face and started to kiss her.  Alice responded with similar passion and when the lift arrived and the doors opened they inched their way into it without breaking the kiss.

As the doors closed Charles ran his hands down Alice’s back and squeezed her arse before slowly pulling her skirt up to expose her knickers.  Just then the doors started to open and Alice spun around to face the doors smoothing down the back of her dress. 

The doors opened onto an empty first-floor landing.  Both of them giggled and Charles reached over and pressed the button to close the doors so that the lift could continue its journey to the third floor.  This time as the doors closed Alice hitched her dress and swiftly pulled down her knickers, stepping out of them and pushing them into Charles jacket pocket. 

Charles pulled her into his body again and they started to kiss passionately, the lift doors opened and still wrapped in each other’s arms they moved slowly towards the front door.  Charles fumbled in his pocket and pulled out the front door keys and handed them to Alice.  Alice turned to put the key in the front door lock and Charles used this moment to hitch up Alice’s skirt and start to stroke her arse.  Alice slapped his hand away, “Stop it! Wait until we get inside, the neighbors,” she giggled. 

“Let the neighbors look” Charles growled, “I am happy to show off such a sexy arse especially when it is attached to such a sexy wife.” He flicked her skirt up again and slapped her arse gently but firmly. Alice wiggled her arse at him and quickly put the key in the door and opened it. 
Old 03-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Charles pushed her quickly through the door and Alice fell forward ending up lying over the arm of one of the leather sofa’s which was just inside the door.  Charles walked through the door and closed it with his left foot as he advanced towards Alice’s arse which was wiggling at him as she laughed. 

He dropped to his knees and parted her arse cheeks so to display her shaven pussy, glistening with moisture which showed how turned on Alice was.  Charles leaned forward and breathed in deeply the smell of her pussy before gently licking it.  Alice moaned and pushed back as Charles tongue probed her pussy and licked at the hood to her clit.

Charles slipped a finger into her as he licked around her arse. Alice continued to moan and wriggle as Charles’ tongue moved up and down her slit.  His dick was now straining trapped as it was inside his trousers, with one hand he reached down and undid his belt and trousers and pulled his erect cock out above the waistband of his boxers. 

Charles continued to lick Alice.

“Oh god, don’t stop, don’t stop,” Alice panted as she gripped the side of the sofa tightly, “Oh that feels so good, I’m going to cum, Oh yes, oh yes”. 

Alice could feel the waves of an orgasm starting to build inside her cunt, the warmth starting inside and gently spreading outwards to all her limbs and especially her warm and wet cunt.  “Oh, oh, oh yes.” Alice moaned into one of the cushions as her pussy contracted and the orgasm washed over her.

Alice’s legs started to buckle under her as Charles continued to lick and finger her. “Stop, enough, enough,” Alice panted as she reached back and pushed his head away from her.

Pushing herself up off the sofa she turned around and as her legs were still shaking dropped to her knees in front of Charles.  She reached up and in one swift movement pulled his trousers and boxers to his ankles.  Charles kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his clothes.

Alice reached up and took his erect cock in her hand and slowly started to move her hand up and down the shaft.  She leaned forward and took one his balls in her mouth and gently sucked it, releasing it with a small pop as she started to lick up the shaft, she licked around the head and then opening her mouth slowly took the head into her mouth and started to inch her way down the shaft.

Each bob of her head took his cock further into her mouth and soon she was nearly at the base.  Charles moved his hands to the side of Alice’s head, she knew he was going to push her head further onto his cock and was prepared for it. She moved her hands to either side of his cock and allowed Charles to push his hips further so his cock sunk deeper into her throat.

Alice could feel her gag reflex starting to kick in and pushed back with her hands, Charles relented, and free to move again Alice started to bob up and down on Charles cock.  She could hear Charles breathing become shallower and she looked up into Charles's eyes.  She moved her mouth back to the tip of his cock and as she wanked his cock slowly she flicked her tongue out teasing the head.

Charles was starting to get near and as much as he would have loved to fill her mouth with his cum he wanted to fuck her.  Pushing her away from him he pulled Alice to her feet, “Not yet young lady, we need to christen this apartment properly.”

Alice smiled and pulled her little jumper over her head and let her skirt fall to the floor, she turned and reached behind her unhooked her bra and as she slowly and sassily walked towards the Master bedroom stretched out her arm and let the bra fall to the floor. 

Charles watched the now naked Alice slowly swing her hips seductively as she walked, the only sound was Alice’s heels on the hardwood floor, as she reached the doorway she looked back at him.  “Are you coming or is it all too much for you”.

Charles laughed and started to follow Alice, stopping to remove the last vestiges of his clothing and dropping them on the floor and creating a trail all the way to the bedroom. 

By the time, Charles got to the bedroom door Alice was already climbing onto the bed on her hands and knees, she turned to face him and with a wicked glint and sly smile beckoned him towards her.

Needing no invitation to fuck his wife Charles moved purposely to the bed and flipped Alice over onto her back.  Pulling her legs open he kissed the inside of her left calf before shuffling forward and placing the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Alice reached down between her legs and stroked her clit as Charles pushed his cock into her tight pussy.  Alice moaned and pushed her hips up to meet his thrust and push Charles cock further into her.  Charles started to thrust rhythmically,

Alice closed her eyes and arched her head back moaning as Charles cock went in and out of her pussy.  Alice ran her hands down his arms as Charles started to speed up thrusting in and out, she suddenly pulled herself up. “Oh god, harder, fuck me harder,” she moaned and flopped back onto the bed. 

Charles rammed his cock in harder and Alice squealed.  Her moaning got louder and Charles knew she was close to coming, as was he.  He grabbed her hips and pulled her onto him as she had her second orgasm of the hour.

As the orgasm flooded over her Alice thrashed her head and arms from side to side. Charles seeing her in the throes of ecstasy was enough to push him over the edge, with one final thrust Charles felt his cock twitch and he filled Alice’s pussy with cum.  Charles fell forward on his elbows and kissed Alice. “Consider the new home christened”. 

Alice laughed, “Yes here and here’s to many more fuck sessions.”

Charles rolled over and lay on his back is cock slowly deflating, the last of his cum dripping from his cock onto his waist.

Alice sat up. “Well, I am going to go and get showered, care to join me?”  She looked down at Charles cock and then lowered her head and licked up the last bit of cum off his cock and body.  “Lovely lets quickly freshen up and then hopefully you will be ready to go again.”

Alice got off the bed and wandered into the ensuite, Charles heard the shower being turned on and feeling tired but satisfied prised himself off the bed and headed off to join Alice in the shower.

To Be Continued....... ......... .......
Old 03-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Sweet Senior (2017)

AKA : 달콤한여선배 (dal-kom-yeo-seon-bae)
Director : Yang Suk-woo (양석우)
Cast : Yoo Jin-I, Sin Yeon-woo-I
Language: Korean

Plot
A film about a step-mother and her new son who are both blinded by lust.

Download links:

[RG]
https://rapidgator.net/file/819ea2e8...part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e104aedb...part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/da712734...part3.rar.html

[AF]
http://alfafile.net/file/bNFV/SSnior.part1.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/bNFQ/SSnior.part2.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/bNFU/SSnior.part3.rar

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Purpose of Reunion 2
聚會的目的2

AKA : 동창회의 목적 2 (dong-chang-ho-eui mok-jeok 2)
Language: Korean

Download links:

[RG]
https://rapidgator.net/file/31190ac4...part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4f396f4c...part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ece8de7a...part3.rar.html

[AF]
http://alfafile.net/file/bNFk/PRnion2.part1.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/bNFx/PRnion2.part2.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/bNFv/PRnion2.part3.rar

Last edited by kiasusam; 04-09-2017 at 10:08 AM.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Chapter 2

Neighbours joins the housewarming party & starts getting to know everyone.

The next few weeks were spent straightening out the apartment and going to work. Neither Alice or Charles saw many of the other occupants of the block and when they did it was in the underground car park as people went to and from work. They bumped into Catherine and Robert a few times and met the other two couples who lived in the apartments on their floor.

The other couples were Michael and Lucy who were of similar age to themselves.  Michael was an early bird and would get up each morning at five to go for a run, coming back about six as Charles was heading out for work.  Lucy was a school teacher in the local primary school and often came home carrying home a pile of books for marking.

They knew less about the other couple who lived on their floor, John and Gwen. John appeared to work shifts as his hours were odd.  As far as they could tell he was currently working nights.  Gwen had told Alice one day in the lift, that she worked in a local accountant’s office.

Coming home from work one Monday night, Alice bumped into Catherine.

“Hi Alice, that’s another day over soon be the weekend,” laughed Catherine.

“Tell me about it, I feel like all we do these days is wish our lives away, they should bring in a three-day weekend,” Alice replied.

“What a good idea. Listen, I am glad I bumped into you this evening! What are you doing on Saturday night?” asked Catherine.

“Nothing planned at the moment, why?” questioned Alice.

“Well, Robert and I were thinking about having a little dinner party and wondered if you would like to come,” said Catherine.  “Nothing fancy, just a meal and a few drinks; we were thinking about inviting a few others from the block, and it would be a good way for you to meet some of the other residents.”

“What a lovely thought, yes we will come. I will let Charles know this evening. Do you want us to bring anything and what’s the dress?” asked Alice.

“Oh, just bring a bottle of wine and yourselves, I suppose dress-wise, casual.  It will just be a small gathering at our apartment after all.”

Alice felt pleased to be invited to the party, she felt that it meant that they had been accepted into the community.  It would be nice to get to really know the neighbours and even nicer that she now had something to look forward to rather than just work. She told Charles when he got in and immediately started looking through her wardrobe for something to wear.

Charles wandered into the bedroom and watched her, “You’re going to say you have nothing to wear in a minute aren’t you?”

She looked at him, “Well, I haven’t and we need to make an impression.  I realise that you would just go in jeans and a T-shirt but these are our new neighbours.  I don’t want them thinking I am just some poor girl from the sticks.”

“Oh, I am sure they wouldn’t think that and besides you look good in anything, even naked,” laughed Charles.

“Well, that is certainly not going to happen, although if I don’t find anything suitable soon...” Alice left the sentence hanging.

Charles sighed and said, “Well, let me know once you have found something, I am going to go with trousers and a shirt.”

He wandered back into the living room and threw himself on the leather sofa, switched on the TV and started flicking through the sports channels. After 30 mins Alice came out to show him what she had settled on, it was a little black dress which finished high up on her thigh, but was covered in lace which saw the hem drop to her knees.  The lace effect also worked all the way down her arms, and the dress had a high neckline. On her feet, she had gone for simple silver strappy sandals with a four-inch heel.

“Well, what do you think?” she asked.

“What do I think? I think I am going to have to rethink what I am going to wear, but you look stunning” he made a grab for her but she danced out of his way.

“Do you think so? It’s not too short, too tarty?”

“Definitely not, besides, if you’ve got it, show it off,” said Charles winking at her.

Alice looked at Charles annoyed, “I would rather not show it all off to our neighbours.”

“Oh, come on Alice no kids live here, and we are all attractive couples who live in this block. Even the couple who must be nearing their sixties are pretty good looking considering their age. Of course, you should flaunt it.” 

Charles was teasing her and she knew it.  She turned and looked out of the window.  “You know I am no prude, but these are our neighbours, and I want to be able to look them in the face, not get all embarrassed.”  She paused and then turned quickly to face him.  “What do you mean ‘pretty good looking for their age’?  Have you been checking the women out who live in this block? Am I not good enough for you?  Have you gone off me?”

Charles held his hands up in defence, “Slow down.  Of course, I have not gone off you, but I can still admire beautiful things.”  He winked and had a cheeky grin on his face, “Besides, I have checked out all the competition and can declare that you are by far the best looking and fittest bird living on this block.”

“You sexist pig,” Alice said, but the annoyance had gone and she was laughing.

Charles tried to look all innocent, “Do you know anything about the couple who live next to us on that side?”

“Who, John and Gwen?  No not really,” said Alice.  “I have bumped into them a couple of times in the lift on the way to work but not really had time to talk to them, why?”

“Well their bedroom is obviously at the front.  I have stood out on the balcony a couple of times just before going to bed, and you can clearly hear them when they are shagging.  It is very erotic.”

“Oh,” said Alice, “is that why you keep coming to bed in a very amorous mood?”

“Well,” said Charles, coming up behind Alice and wrapping his arms around her, t has certainly helped get me all hot under the collar.”

Silence fell in the room.  Alice was both curious and embarrassed to ask more about what he had heard. Charles next words allowed her to hide her curiosity when he suggested that as the weather was warm outside they should spend more time eating al fresco and enjoying the summer breeze, listening to the sounds of the neighbourhood.

Despite the weather being lovely and warm for the rest of the week, unfortunately, the couple next door did not have any nocturnal fun which they could listen to.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Saturday morning came around, and Charles and Alice started the weekend with the usual routine of going to the gym, then spending the rest of the day at the local shopping centre browsing around the shops and drinking coffee. In the evening both got ready and made the short journey down the stairs to Catherine and Roberts apartment. 

The door was answered by Robert, who welcomed them in and admired Alice’s dress. Robert was about 6 feet and clearly worked out as his broad shoulders and chest showed.  He was dressed in black jeans and a white shirt which caused Charles to comment on how he felt slightly overdressed having opted to wear a black suit with a white shirt without a tie. Robert told him not to worry and he considered it a compliment that they had clearly made an effort and ushered them into the living room to meet the other guest who had already arrived.

Catherine came over and kissed both Alice and Charles on the cheeks.  She was dressed in a tight, figure-hugging, red, sleeveless dress which started at the neck with a wide collar.  As it progressed down, it split so that the material crossed over her ample breasts just to the right side of her nipples and showed off her cleavage to the full. It was clear to Charles and all there that Catherine was not wearing a bra. The dress continued over her flat stomach and shapely arse to finish just above the knee, she had finished off the look with a pair of red, high heel strappy shoes.

“Guys delighted that you have made it, let me introduce you to everyone.”  She took Alice by the arm and led her over to a couple who were sitting on a leather sofa similar to the one they had in their apartment. “Alice, Charles, this is Michelle and Richard.  They live downstairs directly below us.  Michelle, Richard, this is Alice and Charles, who live directly above us. You could call us the filling-in-a-couple-sandwich.”

Michelle and Richard stood up, and they all exchanged handshakes and kisses.  Richard was dressed in a pair of trousers and a red shirt, whilst Michelle had on a black Bardot neck wide legged jumpsuit. The low sweep of the neckline coupled with Michelle's ample breasts made a striking image.

Catherine then introduced them to the other couple, “I believe you already know Michael and Lucy?”

“Yes, we have bumped into one another a few times,” said Lucy.

Charles quickly looked Lucy up and down. Wish we could bump into one another more often, he thought. Lucy had a black and white striped short dress on, with over-the-knee, black suede boots showing off her toned legs to their fullest.

Charles and Alice followed Catherine into the kitchen area and opened one of the two bottles of Prosecco they had bought with them. Pouring themselves each a glass, they returned to the group who were in the middle, listening to how Michael and Lucy had met.

“We met at Uni, through friends of friends.  You know how it is,” said Lucy.  “We lost contact after we both graduated and then about 5 years later bumped into one another on a night out. I was on a teacher's night out at the end of the school year, and Michael was on a stag-do. If I am honest, he was pretty much worse for wear that night, but the next day he got in contact and asked if I wanted to go for a drink, and the rest, as they say is history.”

Michael interrupted at this point, “It was more like early evening on the next day.  I was definitely the worse for wear the next day, and it took me until early evening for everything to stop hurting and to stop wanting to throw up.  I was a complete wreck.  If I am honest, I wanted to stay in and just sleep, but I couldn’t get Lucy out of my mind and I wanted to make sure I didn’t miss my chance with her.” He looked at Lucy, “Guess it was the right thing to do.”  Lucy smiled and leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

“Ahh, still all loved up, guys get a room,” Catherine laughed.  “So now we have heard the life story of these two.  What about you guys, how did you meet?”

Charles and Alice looked at one another.  “Well, it's nothing like long lost love,” said Charles.  “I had gone out for a few drinks one Saturday night and ended up in a nightclub.  I got a drink from the upstairs bar and then went and stood at the rail looking down at the dance floor. I happened to stand next to Alice, and we got chatting.”

“I was at the club with a friend.  We had just come off the dance floor, and she said he looks nice, go talk to him and then pushed me into Charles,” Alice added.

“Well, we had known one another from school.  We lived on the same street and our parents were friends,” said Michelle.  “It took a bit of time as we both had other boyfriends and girlfriends, but we were friends and always confided in one another and picked one another up after break-ups so guess it was just going to happen.”

“Bit like the film When Harry met Sally,” said Charles.

“Never seen it,” said Michelle.

This caused consternation amongst the group. “You have never seen 'When Harry met Sally'?” cried Catherine.  “It’s a classic.  Everyone knows about the orgasm scene.”

Michelle shook her head no.

Catherine continued, “Can men and women ever just be friends?  It’s the whole premise of the film, you will have to watch it.”

“Ohh, Ohhh, Ohhh, yes, yes, yes, yes, ah, ah,” everyone turned and looked at Lucy, who had her eyes closed and was banging her hand down on the sofa. She stopped looked at everybody and smiled.

“I will have what she is having,” laughed Alice.

Michelle laughed as well, “I am now completely confused, I assume that is part of the film.  Is it?”

“Oh yes,” said Robert, coming across from the kitchen area.  “Very sexy, Lucy, but I am going to have to interrupt the sex show to ask everybody to take their seats at the table as we are ready to serve up.”

Everybody moved across to the dining table and sat down, Charles and Alex sat down on one side opposite Michelle and Richard, Lucy and Michael sat to their right leaving the hosts logically to sit on their left nearest the kitchen so that they could continue to monitor the progress of the main course. Robert and Catherine brought the starters out.

“Does anyone require a top up?” ask Catherine, jumping back up, “We are terrible hosts.”

Bringing the bottles back to the table, she topped up everybody’s glasses leaning over the table, clearly showing her cleavage to Lucy and Michael.  Lucy looked down the smooth, white valley between the two mounds which were straining to be released from her dress. Michael glanced but did not want to offend Catherine, or more importantly Lucy, so he refocused on the glass and the wine bottle.

With everybody’s glass now refilled and the starters in front of them, they all started to eat and the conversation slowed, revolving around work and recent news events.

Catherine was pleased with how things were going so far, and whilst the guest might not know it, this dinner party was about testing the waters with some of the fellow occupants of the block for future more risqué parties that they occasionally held. Michelle and Richard were going to take some work as Michelle seemed pretty shy, timid even but she certainly had a good body and whether she knew it or not, her choice of outfit had been a good one. Michael clearly didn’t want to upset Lucy as could be seen by his reaction when she had leaned across the table to pour more wine, but Lucy certainly seemed game for anything.  Catherine was not sure of Lucy’s sexuality yet, but it was going to be fun teasing it out of her, and she was certainly up for fun.  The fake orgasm had been perfectly timed, and it had got her all horny.  She didn’t expect any fun from tonight’s little gathering but Lucy might be up for it. 

Catherine turned her attention to Charles and Alice.  Charles clearly worked out, and the suit was showing off his shoulders and chest beautifully.  Oh, she would dearly love to unwrap him, and Robert would relish feasting on Alice’s petite body. Catherine loved watching Robert lick and tease a woman to orgasm before slowly pushing his cock into their tight wet pussies.  She did sometimes wonder if there was something warped about her love of seeing her husband fuck other women and his love of watching another man take her.

Catherine was lost in thought for a while till Robert placed his hand on her leg and kissed her neck. “Penny for them?” he asked.

“Nothing, tell you later,” she replied, leaning her head into him.

Robert kept his hand on her thigh and slowly started to stroke it.  Each time he moved up her thigh he gradually raised the hem of her dress till his hand was stroking the bare flesh of her thigh. His hand stroked the soft skin, gently moving up her leg with each upwards stroke till it was at the top of her leg, his finger stroking across the silk panties covering her pussy.

Catherine shuddered and opened her legs slightly wider.  She looked across at the rest of the dinner guests.  Nobody seemed to have noticed, but she realised that they would have to stop.  Otherwise one of the others would, and she didn’t think the guests were ready for that just yet.

Pushing Robert’s hand away, she surreptitiously pulled her dress back down to more modest levels.  “Right, Robert, clear the plates away, and I will check up on the main course.”

To Be Continued.......... .......... .......
Old 04-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

星野あかりの淫語&誘惑痴女

出演者 星野あかり

カテゴリ オナニー パイズリ 淫語 バイブ クンニ フェラ ローター 手コキ 生はめ 指マン 69 電マ

Tag: UNCENSORED, vibe, Vibrator, masturbation, fingering, cunnilingus, blowjob, 69, handjob, slut

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...000-110817.wmv

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/90uyburrxjp...0817.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/9s6dgbe5m88...0817.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/v4ejhyhwpti...0817.part3.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/b8jfx7ks0wu7...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/b65xhhjuywmh...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/o11n4xmsfzpe...part3.rar.html

X XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

エッチな4610 雛森 あゆみ 31歳

タイトル: 雛森 あゆみ 31歳

身長 159cm

3サイズ 83/58/85

タイプ お姉さん系

形式 DL ストリーミング

Tag: UNCENSORED

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...0_ki170902.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/3063px60rjl...0902.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/xip5hwsyowd...0902.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/5031ks9bxrx...0902.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/hpkhwydqw2r...0902.part4.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/jhrrhljtl9z1...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/8nkpmku017xk...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/34cdtayin86f...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/lm0hcx856l26...part4.rar.html
Old 04-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Suancee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice TS, thanks
Old 05-09-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Chapter 3

The couple tells each other of their darkness desire.

Robert stood up and started to clear away the plates whilst Catherine moved back into the kitchen to finish off the cooking and start serving up.

“Do you want a hand?” asked Alice.

“No, no, you stay seated; it won’t take long to plate up, Robert will help. Besides which, you are our guest tonight,” replied Catherine

Charles watched her arse as she turned and walked into the kitchen, moving behind the breakfast bar area. Catherine had been wrong when she thought nobody had seen her husband feel her up under the table; Charles had. Whilst he had not been able to see everything due to the angle of the table, he had been able to guess where Robert had put his hand, and felt certain that he had been playing with her pussy judging by her reaction. The thought of Robert fingering his wife at the table had certainly turned Charles on and he was getting hard just thinking about it. He wondered if he could try the same with Alice.

Catherine and Robert brought the main course to the table and soon everybody was eating again, complimenting the hosts on their excellent cooking, and the wine continued to flow. Michael and Lucy joined Charles and Alice in alternating their glasses of wine with a soft drink, whilst Michelle and Richard were somehow managing to make one glass last an hour or more, so there was no danger of them getting falling-down drunk. Catherine and Robert were so busy making sure the dinner party went smoothly that they hardly had time to drink. Catherine looked across the table and smiled; everybody was getting on well and clearly all felt comfortable.

Michael and Alice were deep in conversation about books. “I am trying to read the classics,” said Michael. “I realised a few years ago, that everybody knows the plots of the likes of 'David Copperfield' or 'Pride and Prejudice', but have you ever read them? I know I haven’t, and so I decided that I would slowly pick them off. Some can be quite heavy going so I sprinkle them in amongst my lighter reading. I have a Kindle and most of the classics can be downloaded for free.”

“I have a Kindle,” said Alice. “I know everybody goes on about real books, but we were starting to run out of room and the Kindle allows us to be a bit freer with what we choose; I hate throwing books away once I have read them”

“I am the same,” responded Michael.

“How are you finding the classics, then?” Alice asked. “What are you reading at the moment?”

“Well the last book I read was Gulliver’s Travels and I have downloaded ready to go Tale of Two Cities. But first I am reading one of the Terry Pratchett Discworld novels for a bit of light relief. I will be honest and say I didn’t enjoy Swift, but Dickins is usually a far easier read. What about you, what are you reading?”

Alice blushed slightly and lowered her voice. “Fifty Shades of Grey.”

“Oh, I have read that,” said Lucy rather loudly. “Terrible writing, especially the dialogue, and the sex scene started to become a bit similar and boring, but for some reason I just couldn’t put it down.”

The mention of sex had got the attention of the table.

“What you talking about?” asked Catherine from the other end of the table. “Please tell us more about this bland sex you mention.”

Michael answered first. “We were talking about books we have read and Alice happened to mention Fifty Shades; anybody else read it? Both me and Lucy have.”

Catherine nodded, “Ah that makes sense; you are right it is not the best novel in the world, but it has certainly brought a hidden world to the mainstream. We went in Ann Summers when the film came out and there were loads of things that had suddenly developed a 'Fifty Shades' theme.”

“Did you succumb and buy something?” questioned Richard.

“Of course,” laughed Catherine. “Some handcuffs, a blindfold and a whip.”

“Kinky,” said Richard.

“Not kinky at all. Do you want us to show you?” said Catherine with a soft and sexy voice.

“Not before dessert, surely,” laughed Richard.

“Pity we don’t have a Red Room to take you to,” smiled Catherine.

“But we do have a lovely magnolia bedroom,” chipped in Robert.

Lucy was listening intently to the conversation and joined the conversation now, “What is in your magnolia bedroom?”

"Oh no,” winked Catherine, “if you want to see it, as in the book you would have to sign a contract agreeing to give yourself totally to us.”

“Where do I sign, and do we both have to sign?” Lucy was laughing, but the others felt that she was earnestly serious and would have signed a contract there and then had one been presented to her.

Robert decided to push things a little further. “Does anybody else have any fantasies they would like to confide to the rest of the group?”

“No, I don’t think so,” said Michelle, looking down.

“Oh come on, everybody has fantasies, surely! What turns you on?” asked Robert.

Michelle remained quiet for a moment before replying, “Well, yes I have fantasies, but they are not for others to hear.”

“I can understand that, but would you ever act on those fantasies?” probed Catherine. There was a longer pause from Michelle, “She is thinking about it,” said Catherine, wide-eyed. “This could be interesting.”

“What about the others?” said Richard, quickly trying to deflect the conversation; he could tell his wife was uncomfortable with the way things were developing. He knew what those fantasies were and he hoped that eventually she would be prepared to act on them. Looking around the room, he thought and these might just be the couples to do it with.

Nobody else spoke to begin with but Catherine didn’t want to let the moment pass. This was perfect; when she and Robert planned this party they'd never dreamed that things would get to this stage before the end of the second course. “Well, we certainly have fantasies.”

“And…?” chorused everybody.

“And what?” asked Catherine.

“Are you going to tell us what they are?” quizzed Lucy.

Catherine thought for a minute and then said slowly, “I will if you will. Why don’t we all tell the rest of the group a sexual fantasy? Everybody must be part of this or it is unfair, are we all in agreement?” She looked around the group all of them nodded except Michelle, who continued to look down at the table. She then seemed to pluck up the courage and, looking straight at Catherine, nodded.

“Well, it seems we are all happy to proceed; why don’t we take the time it takes us to prepare and have dessert to think about what fantasy we are happy to divulge and then afterwards, over a coffee back in the lounge, we will confess our deepest and darkest fantasies.” With that Catherine jumped up and headed off to the kitchen area.

Robert cleared away the plates and walked up behind Catherine. He whispered in her ear as he stood behind her filling the dishwasher. “What do you think you are doing?”

“What do you think I am doing?” she whispered back. “We organised this dinner party to find some new playmates and the conversation just took a natural turn. I thought we couldn’t afford to waste such a perfect opportunity. Look, we fancy all of the other couples and we chose to invite them because we thought they all had naughty streaks in them, and it looks like we were right. I'll admit that Michelle seems a bit quiet and shy, but did you see the way she looked at me when she finally agreed to play along?”

“Well, just go easy, okay? We don’t want to frighten any of them off; after all, we all live in the same block and will still have to see these people afterwards. I always felt it was a dangerous game to pick people so close to home; we dropped lucky when we met John and Gwen in that club and have enjoyed some great nights together, but not everybody is as open-minded as we are. Pity they couldn’t come tonight, it would have helped. As I said earlier, just take it slow, okay.”

“Okay, spoilsport,” scowled Catherine, “but if I have my way I am fucking at least one of them tonight; male or female, I am not fussed at the moment, just very horny.”
Old 05-09-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Robert tapped her arse, “Well, don’t go banking on it; we are both going to have to work extra hard for the next half hour or so to keep the atmosphere light and a conversation going, I suspect there are going to be a few nervous people out there.”

Robert was wrong; it seemed as if everybody was keen to not think about it, and random conversations about the cinema and sport and such flourished, thanks to Charles and Alice having just moved into the local area. Time flew as everybody ate their desserts. Once the last spoon was placed back in the empty bowls, however, there was a clear change in atmosphere. Everybody shuffled in their seats and the couples exchanged nervous glances between themselves, unsure at what their partner was going to say.

Charles looked at Alice and smiled encouragingly at her. He knew what their bedroom fantasies were but just how far was she prepared to admit them to what were, to them, strangers. He really wanted to take Alice to one side and check with her, but it was plain that Catherine was determined to move as quickly as she could to the coffee and fantasies; clearly, she worried that if the other guests were left too long to think about things they might get cold feet and back out.

“Right, who wants coffee?” asked Catherine.

“Yes, please,” said Charles. “Think I will want a clear head for this.”

The rest of the table nodded and soon everybody was sitting in the lounge nursing cups of coffee. Charles was sat on one of the leather sofas with Alice sitting on the floor between his legs; next to him sat Michael, with Lucy sitting on the floor. On the three-piece sofa to the right of them sat Richard, Michelle and Robert, perched on the arm of the sofa with her arm draped over Robert was Catherine, her long legs stretched out in front of her crossed at the ankles. Charles admired them from the other side of the room whilst everybody waited for somebody to start.

It was Catherine who, having taken on the mantle of ringmaster, spoke first. “Does anybody have any preference for how this should proceed? Do we go around the room in a clockwise order, or as people feel happy to speak?”

“I am happy to get things going,” said Charles. He had decided that it was probably better to go first and get it over with, that way it would hopefully be forgotten by what came after him. He had decided of all his and Alice’s fantasies he would choose a mild one so as to avoid embarrassment for the both them. “I think that we should go around the room clockwise, but if somebody is not yet prepared to speak then they should pass and we will return to them at the end.”

“Good idea,” said Catherine, and everybody agreed to this, pleased that somebody had taken control. “Over to you, Charles.”

Charles took a deep breath, “Well, I have always fancied watching another couple fuck and for others to watch me and Alice.” He said it rather quickly as if to get it over with, then he looked at Alice, who had been holding her breath when he spoke. She knew that there were other fantasies that they talked about and she knew it could have been a lot worse.

Charles looked around the room, wondering what everybody else was thinking, then Lucy piped up, “We have that fantasy too, it makes us very horny”.

Catherine inwardly smiled; good old Lucy, whether she realised it or not she was certainly helping out here. There were a few more nods and murmur around the group.

“Well that certainly seems a popular fantasy and I would imagine not all that difficult to arrange,” the words were left hanging. “Who wants to go next?”

Lucy put her hand up.

Catherine laughed, “Lucy, we are not at school so there was no need for you to put your hand up; please tell us your fantasy.”

Again, the room went quiet as Lucy composed herself. “I have always wanted to be a slave for the day.” There were lots of puzzled looks around the room.

“And do what, exactly?” asked Alice.

“Anything,” replied Lucy. “I quite fancy coming into the room and my owner telling me to strip and kneel in the centre of the room, hands behind my back and looking at the floor.”

Alice, much like the rest of the group, did not know where this fantasy was going.

“Once I am in the subservient position," continued Lucy, "my owner can do whatever he wants with me and I cannot object.”

“What, anything?” asked Richard, who clearly had some ideas of what he would like to have her doing.

Lucy looked straight at Richard. “Pretty much, yes; obviously, there are some things I don’t want to do and I won’t do, but we would agree on limits beforehand so once in the kneeling position yes... anything.”

“Well how about next Saturday at ours, you can clean the apartment. I have always fancied having a naked cleaner,” said Charles.

Everybody laughed. “You have said your fantasy, you can’t have another go,” said Catherine.

“I wasn’t, I was offering to help out a fellow guest with their fantasy,” grinned Charles.

“We could all help Lucy out with that fantasy,” said Robert. “Who’s next?”

Richard decided to go next. He knew Michelle would be the last to speak and wanted to make sure that he and Michelle were not both going to be last. “Right, my fantasy would be for me and Michelle to be joined by another woman in a threesome.”

“Oh, I like that,” said Lucy, who seemed to be up for everything.

“What is it about men and seeing two women together,” asked Catherine. “Still, it is a very sexy image, I for one would love to be the other women - anybody else?” she continued looking at Lucy and Alice. “Think we know Lucy’s answer, but what about you, Alice, would you like to be with another woman?”

Alice thought about it and then said, “Yes, but if we are going to do my fantasy I think I would rather it was another guy.”

“Oh wow, what do you think about that Charles?”

“I knew,” was all that Charles said.

“It is another easy fantasy to fulfil,” said Catherine adding quickly, “If you want to. So, who is left to go? Michael, Michelle, Robert and me. I don’t think there has been any earth-shattering revelation so far. Shall we take a break to refill our glasses?”

After the break, everybody returned to the lounge and resumed their positions; now that half the group had spoken the atmosphere was more relaxed. Catherine and Robert had still to go, however, they were quite happy to tell their fantasies so the only two nervous faces left in the group were Michael and Michelle. When they had been in the kitchen area alone Robert and Catherine had agreed that Robert would go first and then they would let Michael go before Catherine. Both had a feeling that Michelle would leave it till the last minute before speaking up.

“Right I will go next,” said Robert. “My fantasy is…” he paused for dramatic effect, “is a good old-fashioned orgy, lots of couples all playing on a big bed, loads of arms and legs, sweaty bodies as the action heats up.”

“What's old and fashionable about that?” asked Lucy, “You make it sound like you do it all the time.”

Robert smiled and said nothing.

“I for one think that sounds wild and hot,” said Michael, “and I think it must be my turn.”

“By all means, Michael, you have the floor,” said Catherine.

“I have always fancied getting a private dance, you know, the lap dancing kind.”

“Would Lucy be with you?” said Robert

“Absolutely,” nodded Michael, “maybe things would get hot and the other lady would join us in a bit of fun. Whilst the dance was going on we would be running our hands over one another, maybe a blowjob and a bit of fingering.”

“An excellent fantasy,” said Catherine. “Right, that just leave me and Michelle; do you want to go next, Michelle, or shall I?”

“You go next,” said Michelle. Although she still looked nervous she had clearly decided what she was going to say when it was her turn.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Catherine looked around the group and thought about what she and Robert had already done and decided to go for the shock factor. “I would like to try DP.”

There was a long silence before Michelle spoke, “Sorry, I might be being stupid, but what is DP?”

“It stands for double penetration. I would love to try one in my pussy and another in my arse - you know, two guys. Hell, why not three and then I can have one in my mouth as well,” laughed Catherine.

“Think that might be a little bit too hardcore for me,” said Alice, “but it is your fantasy after all and I am not going to judge.”

“So now we only have one person left and that is you, Michelle; make it a good one,” said Catherine turning to Michelle.

“Okay, I don’t know if you will think it is a good one after yours but here goes. My sexual fantasy is to be blindfolded, spanked a little then tied to the bed and taken by a stranger.”

“Ohh, you are a dark horse,” said Lucy, “I thought you were going to say something like having sex on the beach or something else tame.”

“Well I would like to do that too,” said Michelle, blushing, “but having heard everybody else I felt that it needed to be a bit riskier, and besides, I have already been with a woman...” Michelle stopped at that point as she realised that the wine was talking and she was saying more than she wanted to.

“Tell us more,” screamed Lucy. “Don’t stop there.”

“No, no it was something I did at Uni and I have never repeated it,” said Michelle waving her arms in front of her.

“Did you enjoy it?” continued Lucy, seemingly oblivious to Michelle’s obvious discomfort.

Michael hushed his wife at this point.

“Well I don’t know about the rest of you but I have enjoyed tonight,” interjected Charles. “Don’t think that I quite expected to be so open about things, but I can honestly say it has been fun.”

The others all agreed that they had enjoyed the night and then Catherine spoke, “So do any of you think you will eventually live out your fantasies?”

“Don’t really know, perhaps; only time will tell, I think,” said Michael.

“Would you like to start?” fired back Catherine.

“What do you have in mind?” asked Michael, the rest of the group listening intently.

“We have all heard one another’s fantasies and I am pretty sure that a lot of the fantasies told were also on others list, and if not they might have now gone on their list, so I was thinking now that we know them why don’t we as a group act upon them?”

“Oh, I am not so sure about that,” said Alice, “they are fantasies, we never said we actually wanted to do them.”

“Why not, you only live once.” continued Catherine. “I am not asking for a decision here and now as your answer may be clouded by the alcohol. Why don’t we all go home and talk about it... well after you have jumped your partner's bones, because all this fantasy talk has certainly got me horny. Then let either me or Robert know during the week if you are in or out. That way nobody else needs to know what you have decided. If it is a no, then it will be never mentioned again and you will never know what the others decide to do and if some of us play out some of the fantasies heard tonight. How does that sound?”

There was lots of whispering between partners and then they all nodded their agreement.

“Right, so that is settled; over the next couple of days have a think about what we have talked about, and if you want to live out some of your fantasies let either Robert or me know before Friday. If we don’t hear either way from you by Friday, then we will assume that you have decided not to participate,” finished Catherine with a flourish.

With a clear decision having been made, everyone started to drift off to their own apartments to mull over what had been discussed.

After the last couple had left Robert turned to Catherine. “That went really well; I thought we were going too fast for them and that they might suspect something. I think the shock, embarrassment and clear sexual tension took their minds away from us having planned it all along. What do you think, do you think any of them will say yes?”

“Definitely, Lucy is a wild one so she and Michael will certainly join in,” replied Catherine. She continued, “If I had to say one way or the other then I do think that Alice and Charles will join us. I'm not convinced that Michelle and Richard will agree to it; if it was Richard on his own then yes, but not Michelle. Having said that, Michelle’s fantasy at the end was a hot one and I certainly was not expecting her to come out with something like that.”

“If any of them say yes, which fantasy are we going to do first?” asked Robert.

“Think that depends on who decides to join us. Think it should be relatively tame one so that everybody can get used to the idea. I somehow I think my fantasy would scare them all away if we said that was the one that we were going to do first.”

“Well, we shall have to wait and see what answers they come back with; things might look different to them in the clear light of day.”

“I am sure they will, but in the meantime, are you going to get your arse into that bedroom and shag me?” said Catherine walking over to Robert and slapping him hard on his behind.

“Lead the way, lead the way,” said Robert.

To Be Continued.......... ....... .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1