The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential
$80 Cat - China Chicks

L10H19
YoYo (No.1) Very Good! Exceed My Expectation!

Was thinking of trying out $80 China Whore 30mins category. So decided to walk into L10H19
Was greeted by this bubbly, lively girl #1 YoYo, she was so enticing I decided to choose her straight away.
OKT say no worries, she is our best girl.

Following her behind looking at her Ass, my didi is already getting harder.

We went upstairs to her private room, immediately she was friendly and make me feel at ease. When I saw her taking off hers clothes, her 35B Boobs bounce out and I was excited already. While showering she wanted to kiss me but I say I just smoke so she gave me Listerine, straight away after gargling she hugs me and gave me French kiss while she soap and fonder with my didi. It was intense! Then she said 我们上床吧 and we wash up to go to the bed.

While I was drying up, she turns on the music and asks me to rest for awhile while she wash herself.

When she came out I smile at her and she smile and say 坏蛋!Then she put her breast next to my face and ask me if I want to suck her tits, maituliao, I grab hold of her lovely soft bosom and lick and suck while she play with my didi and moan, then she French me and then go down to lick my nipple while still fondling with my didi and balls. Then she lie down on me to the other side and lick the other nipple then slowly making her way down south licking and sucking my balls then she lick and bbbj, twisting and sucking. I told her I want to lick her also then she turn around and we do 69. She is very responsive moaning while she suck. Then I lick and tongue fuck her fast, she quicken her speed also until I have to stop her because I was about to come, she cap me and insert my hard cock inside and rub her pussy on me while taking my hands to squeeze her breast. Then she come down and French me. I turn her around and pump her, seeing her nice boobs bouncing and orgasmic face screaming away was a sight to behold, I turn her sideway to fuck then lie down behind her to spoon and finish her off missionary.

She took off my condom and lie beside me while still playing with my didi. She told me I am very good. If have more time she want to AR me also. I told her I want to book her for 1hr next time

Looks: 7.8 One of the best in the house
Boobs: Nice natural B Cup with brown nipples
Height: about 165cm
French: very passionate
Painting: Yes
BBBJ: 7.5 good sensation
FJ: I want to give her a 9 because she really like being pump
GFE: Very high, to me is about 8
RTF: Yes!
Old 07-06-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future
Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

how old is this wl?
Old 08-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
how old is this wl?
28. Consider one of the better ones. Any other recommendations from other bros for $80 CAT? I just went to L18H54 pay $100, girl say $100 not so many service, only FJ and short BJ. End of day she just take my hand and amuse herself. lucky I got this YoYo who can give me same effect as $150
Old 08-06-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

I had RTF this house many times especially No 1 ....Service is superb.
OKT is very friendly especially the specky one ...Very good recommendation .
Old 08-06-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-Lee View Post
I had RTF this house many times especially No 1 ....Service is superb.
OKT is very friendly especially the specky one ...Very good recommendation .
I also rtf #1 a few time, got one time one bro book her for 3hrs wah! very envy lah!
Old 09-06-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

A Geylang licensed mafu told me that Cat 80 PRC WLs don't last long. I saw two of them. Both were fat.
Old 09-06-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Newbro111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bro Adonis, I like fat one with big boobs, where did u see the 2 fat ones.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
A Geylang licensed mafu told me that Cat 80 PRC WLs don't last long. I saw two of them. Both were fat.
Bro, do you mean this category won't last long and will soon phase out,
or do you mean that the girls in cat80 usually won't last long and will cut card very fast.
Old 10-06-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried YoYo today, worth the $80. Think she is the angpai there. Only been here for 6 months. Gets wet easily. Making love with her is very deep and passionate, she likes being licked. Enjoy!
Old 10-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi Newbro111. I saw the plump Cat 80 PRC WL in 15 Westerhout Road. She looked plump and pretty. But don't rush down there because she might've ORDed...

Hi Lorres. I meant the mafu told me Cat 80 WLs cut their cards soon because their business is slow. Then I advise them to improve on their service.
Old 11-06-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Is she clean shaven or hairy ?
Hairy and yummy!
Old 11-06-2017, 06:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetMeLove View Post
L10H19
YoYo (No.1) Very Good! Exceed My Expectation!!
Agree! Economical and good!
Old 11-06-2017, 06:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi Newbro111. I saw the plump Cat 80 PRC WL in 15 Westerhout Road. She looked plump and pretty. But don't rush down there because she might've ORDed...

Hi Lorres. I meant the mafu told me Cat 80 WLs cut their cards soon because their business is slow. Then I advise them to improve on their service.
👍Good! Keep them coming!
Old 11-06-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

hows hse 10#19#01 ass? big round perky type?
Old 11-06-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo51 View Post
Tried YoYo today, worth the $80. Think she is the angpai there. Only been here for 6 months. Gets wet easily. Making love with her is very deep and passionate, she likes being licked. Enjoy!
bro does she put lot of ky below? you sure u licked her pussy or the ky

i like lick pussy without any ky

Please don't up me for points exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1