The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
An Unforgettable Love-making

DISCLAIMER !!!

Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER
--------------------------------------------

This is delicates to my first love, Suzi Sim (aka Jules), 30 years back in the days where we were in love.....Here I sharing that wonderful moments we had enjoyed... ... ...

In the room lit by a single candle, we lie on our sides, facing each other, our hands moving lightly over each others' bodies... touching here and there. I run my hand through your hair and gently cup your cheek to bring your beautiful face closer to mine. Your eyes half-close as our parted lips meet. I taste your sweet breath mingling with mine, and I want more. The kiss become more and more intense as we lose ourselves in the sensations of touch and taste and scent. I feel the slightly rough softness of your tongue against mine. I want that feeling to never end...

The kiss breaks and we look wide-eyed at each other. The loss of contact is too
much. I bury my face in your hair and neck and you moan softly as I suck and bite on your smooth flesh. My arms hold you tight against me, hands cupping and squeezing your perfect ass, and you hold me even more tightly as your nails lightly scratch my back. Your scent and heat are almost overwhelming.

I move around to the front of your neck and continue biting and sucking at your
throat. One hand comes up to caress your breast, squeezing gently and pinching your nipple. You reach down between us and begin to lightly, even playfully stroke my cock with just your nails. The feeling is incredibly intense.

I leave a trail of gentle bite marks from your neck down to your chest. Sucking on one breast while kneading the other, my hand moves between your cheeks and I lightly stroke your lips and clit. You gasp and press my head closer to your breast; I take one of your nipples between my teeth and bite just hard enough to make you moan, "Oh My God, yes... yes..." and you grasp my cock in a tight grip as your nerves begin to fire off.

Your pussy is wetter and hotter than anything I've ever felt, and your clit is standing to attention under my massaging thumb. I can barely get two fingers inside you, and when I do, your breath stops just for a moment. I pause, then continue kissing down your
body while my fingers work inside you.

I can feel you shivering as I stop to admire your gorgeous pussy. I tell you that you're delicious and perfect as I nibble the insides of your thighs, shiny and slick with sweat. I can smell your scent coming up in waves, and it's the most intoxicating scent I've ever experienced.
I slowly lower my head and kiss your clit, and you gasp again, harder.

I drink from your lips, licking and sucking and licking, my fingers deep inside you.
You pull my head even closer, I can barely breathe and I love it. You're writhing under my mouth as I suck your clit and fuck you with my tongue, making indescribable moans and squeaks and groans.

Suddenly, your breath stops and your back arches and your hand
claws at my scalp. My lips feel like they're fused with yours; I never want to let you go, anything else I taste for the rest of my life can't possibly compare.
You collapse, panting, running with sweat and very quietly laughing. I kiss my way
back up your slick and overheated body until I reach your mouth... you grab me again and latch on with your own, savoring your own taste on my lips. You slowly catch your breath and say...

"My turn."

You place a hand on my chest and gently push me over onto my back, kissing me as I fall. Your hand trails down over my chest and belly, then stops just short of my cock.

"You really are a terrible tease," I mumble, your lips still pressed to mine.

"What, you're just now figuring this out?" you reply, grinning.

"No, no, just making the observation."

You snigger and bite my lower lip, then let go and bite my shoulder as your hand
pounces on my cock, squeezing it tightly. My breath stops as you begin to kiss and nibble your way down my body, your free hand stroking my scalp. You alternately stroke and squeeze my cock, and it feel so fucking good that I have to ask you to stop.

"Something wrong?" you say from somewhere in the region of my navel. When I'm able to speak again, I say,

"Not at all... just trying to prolong things a bit."

Wrong thing to say, I realise too late as you grin wickedly, then engulf me. Your
mouth is incredibly hot and wet; your soft tongue is doing things I can't even imagine to the head and your hand is still rhythmically squeezing the shaft and stroking my balls.

"Stop... for a... second," I gasp.

"Mmm?" I reach down and squeeze your ass. You instantly get the hint and swing one leg up and over my head. Your tight little body is lying on top of me, with your perfect pussy just above my mouth. I can see you more clearly than ever, I can see the drops of wetness still on your swollen lips. I put my hands on your hips to pull you down to my mouth.

You raise your head just long enough to murmur

"Oh My Gods,"

and grind your clit into my chin. I take a firmer grip on your ass and press you even harder to my face, while you slowly... excruciatingly slowly... take my cock all the way into your mouth.

Oh Gods, I want to come so much it hurts. Your hand grasps the base and squeezes tightly to keep me from coming. I want to, but not just yet. Not until I know you're ready.

Your hips are bucking harder as I fuck you with my tongue, and you're moaning and keening around my cock. Suddenly you raise your head and bite back a scream as your second orgasm rips up through you. It's almost too much, I almost lose it, but the pressure of your hand keeps my own explosion at bay just long enough for me to regain control.

Coming down, you collapse again on me, breathing heavily and kissing the head of my cock and brushing your beautiful, quivering pussy against my nose. Your scent fills my world. I love it.

Your breathing slows and deepens as you go limp, lying on me.

"Not falling asleep, are you?" I ask.

"Mmmmm... maybe."

I grin and flick your clit with my tongue. You yelp and ram your wet, hot pussy back into my face and grab my still-hard cock in such a manner as to suggest that one more smartass comment will result in it being forcibly detached.

"You bastard, I'm so gonna get you for that."

"Oooh, big words from a little woman. Do your worst."

You spin around and position yourself just barely above the head... and stay right there. I arch up to try to enter you, but your knees are clamped down on my hips, and I can't move. I can't reach. I struggle mightily and manage to raise myself an inch, but it's no good; you just rise up with me. And you giggle.

"That's just cruel," I say.

"Here I am, right at the gates of heaven, and you *refuse* me. Woe! Woe and heartbreak!"

You laugh again and lower yourself just enough to wet the tip of my cock, then lift yourself clear once more, grinning at my agony.

"Uncle?"

"Argh. I can take more than that," I say, with a barely audible whimper.

You snigger. "Yeah, OK, tough guy."

Last edited by kiasusam; 05-06-2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Unforgettable Love-making

You press my cock flat against my belly and lower your pussy onto the underside, slowly, oh so slowly gliding along its length. As your clit contacts the head, we both jump and gasp.

"You realise that this hurts me as much as it does you," you say in an unsteady voice.

I'm past coherent speech and merely nod, my eyes rolled back. Then you do it again, sliding down and back up. Your juices are dripping out and covering me. I've never felt such incredible sensations before.

You slowly lean forward, hands on my shoulders, lips pressed to mine as you guide your pussy down over my throbbing cock, all the way to the base. You tighten and squeeze as we begin to move together. I can't suppress a groan of pure pleasure.

"Ken," you murmur against my mouth, "are truly a girl's best friend."

You squeeze again. It's all I can do to keep from exploding into you then and there. I grab your ass in both hands and pull you closer against me, pressing your clit to my lower belly. You gasp again and arch your back, leaving your neck vulnerable.

I nip, just hard enough, at the flesh where your neck meets your shoulder. You
squeak and respond in kind, biting and nibbling. One of my hands reaches up to the small of your back and presses you even harder against me while I drive harder and harder into you and your clit grinds against me.

Your breath is coming faster again. Your juices are pouring out around me, hotter and wetter than anything I've ever felt, and you're moaning, almost screaming, into my shoulder. It feels like we're fused together from heat and pressure and lust.

Suddenly, you stop and whisper...

"Please. Now."

I lose my last vestige of self-control and erupt just as your third orgasm blasts
through you. I feel like I could die from sheer sensory overload. You clench my
shoulders with clawed hands and frantically grind back against my cock, sobbing into my mouth.

"Oh god, oh my god..."

After what feels like a thousand years, we gradually return to our senses, utterly
spent.

You're lying half on me and half off, one leg thrown across my belly. We're
running with sweat and your hair is soaked. I want this moment to never end, but it must. As we drift off to sleep, I console myself with the thought that we have tomorrow... and the next day... and the day after that...

But till today..... I still missed that great moments and pleasures, we both shared... ... I miss you Suzi...
Old 04-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ozion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS
Old 04-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

The rest of the story can be found here :

https://www.smashwords.com/extreader.../1/all-for-you
Old 04-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Ascendas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, more please!
Old 04-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
JustXRated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 04-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Nice...camping for more....
Old 04-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
W36500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story..
Old 05-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

"Bye Suzi!” Her friends waved goodbye to her as she headed home after a long day at school.

Suzi was known in her junior college as a sweet young teenager, her smiles always making all the male students’ hearts fluttered. She stood at 1.65 meters, long black hair, and a round cute face. But what made her a more pleasant sight to most people, was her body. She was blessed with B cup sized boobs despite her petite size, making her irresistible to many. Many of her male counterparts had approached her, but as she felt that exams and studies were more important, she did not allow herself to fall in love. Her parents were against her having a relationship too, and advised her to only find a partner when she was in university.

“So tiredddd…” She yawned and made her way back home, while thinking about her plans later, which was to go home, take a nap before starting on her homework that was due the next day.

“I guess I will take a shortcut today, so that I could take a longer nap.” She mumbled to herself as she approached a nearby car park.

Little did she know that this shortcut home would take a lot longer than expected.

The car park was deserted, since it was only 4 pm, the hour where people were not coming home from work, nor most schools. There was just a particular delivery van in the car park and there was a guy who seemed to be loading oranges into the van. That man was no ordinary man. A serial kidnapper, his plan was always simple; get someone to help him load oranges into the van and the victim was his to take. As he heard footsteps in the car park, he took a quick glance and saw Suzi approaching. He let out a quick smirk and thought to himself, “Here’s my chance!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” A man screamed nearby, causing Suzi to jump a little. It sounded like someone got hurt and Suzi being herself, rushed towards the sound to see a man lying on the ground, with his box of oranges beside him and a few rolling oranges that fell from the box.

“Are you okay?” Suzi asked kindly, while picking up the oranges and placing them into the box.

“Yes, yes, but I think I have hurt my back… Can you help me place this box of oranges back into the van? Boss is so gonna scold me again…” Deep inside, this man was smiling because Suzi fell for the trick, as she picked up the box of oranges and went into the van.

“Here Uncle, is this mmmmmmphhh!”

Suzi tried to scream as she felt a hand to her mouth and another on her wrist. Her screams were muffled immediately and she was pinned down in the van. The man quickly took a ball gag and stuffed it into Suzi‘s mouth, securing it behind her head. 

Suzi tried to use her hands to take out the gag, but her hands too, were soon tied up behind her and the man ensured that the ropes were secured tightly. Her ankles and knees were tied together too, before using a cloth to blindfold her.

Suzi knew that it was too late and she had no way out. The man looked at her while she struggled and screamed, lust filling his eyes as he saw that his victim was a hot young teenage JC schoolgirl. He reached out and grabbed her breast, and fondled them while Suzi cried and scream again, to no avail as the ball gag muffled her screams, and the rope was tied too tightly for her to break free. The man laughed as he then shut the van door and drove away to his hideout.

After what seemed like hours, the van finally came to a stop. The man opened the van door, to find Suzi fast asleep as her cries had worn her out completely on top of the long school day.

“Asleep uh?” He said as he started unbuttoning her blouse, exposing her lacy bra. He then took two clothes pegs, pushed down her bra, and used the clothes pegs on her nipples. The sudden introduction of pain shook Suzi up and she screamed. She then realised that the kidnap was not a dream after all…

“Good evening.” The man politely greeted, before giving the clothes peg a tug. The sheer pain on her nipples caused Suzi to scream again, yet at the same time, she felt pleasure too in the pain she felt and she felt a little wet between her thighs. With the gag in place, no one could tell if Suzi was moaning or screaming, but the sound she made made the kidnapper more horny than ever, and he could not wait to turn her into his very own sex slave. As he propped her onto his shoulders and carried her, Suzi continued to struggle, as the kidnapper then walked towards an abandoned house nearby, which was his hideout.

“There you go.” The kidnapper said as he placed her down onto what seemed like a mattress on the floor.

“Mmmmph! Mmmph! Mmm what do you want!” Suzi screamed as her gag was taken out, and she continued to struggle as she tried to break free from the ropes.

“Well, I wanted money, but after seeing you… I decide to go for something else…”The kidnapper said as he unzipped his pants and dropping them onto the floor, walking towards Suzi. 

Suzi heard the sounds of the zip and she knew that what she feared most was going to happen soon.

“No, no, please! I can give you money, but not that please…” Suzi begged as she cried, but she knew it was not possible as she then smelt something salty in front of her.

“I want you to suck it now.” The kidnapper demanded, ignoring Suzi‘s pleas.

“No please, I don’t want to…” Piak. The kidnapper slapped Suzi across her face as she did not want to obey her kidnapper.

“Suck it.” Another demand. By then Nico knew that if she did not obey her kidnapper, she was not going to have an easy time anymore…

“Mmmph mmph mmmph.” Suzi gagged as this was the first time she ever had a dick in her mouth. The warm meat with a yet salty and musty taste that was filling her mouth was so unpleasant to her, she thought she was going to puke anytime, but she knew she cannot afford to puke, so she had to imagine herself having a long salty cooked fish in her mouth.

“Ahhh so good, so good.” The kidnapper moaned as he continued to fuck Suzi‘s mouth, thrusting in and out with added pace after each thrust.

“I am gonna cum… Ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhh ahhhhhh.” Suzi flinched and released his dick from her mouth as soon as it began to contract in her mouth. This was the first time she ever experienced a male’s orgasm. Her knowledge was all from her Biology and Sex Education classes and had never imagined it to be like this. Streams and streams of warm cum were then felt on her face, lips, her hair, and her breasts which was hanging out of her blouse.

“Ahhhh…” Suzi screamed again as the kidnapper pinched her nipples with his bare hands.

“I did not say you could move away. Do that the next time and you will be punished very very severely, do you understand?” Suzi nodded frantically as she was afraid the kidnapper will hurt her, her nipples aching with pain from his pinch.

“It is your turn now.” The kidnapper laughed, as he then pulled down Suzi‘s FBT from under her skirt, exposing matching undies.

“Nooo nooo mmmmmmph!” 

Suzi struggled again to avoid the kidnapper, but the ball gag was then secured back behind her head, leaving her helpless once again.

“You are enjoying this aren’t you slut?” 

The kidnapper felt the little wetness on her panties as he began to run his fingers along the crotch of her panties, and Suzi could feel the full sensation of his fingernails that was rubbing on her clit, making her make a soft moan through the ball gag. It was her first time experiencing it and with her studies at school and being busy, she had never touched herself before, not knowing that it would feel this good.

As Suzi moaned and got wetter, the kidnapper pushed the panties aside, allowing him to stick a finger inside her vagina, slowly and surely, exploring her insides. Suzi was pushed to her limits and the waves of pleasure flowed through her entire body given that it was the first time she felt this sensation. It was too good for her to resist. The kidnapper began a thrusting motion, a while before he put another finger inside.

As much as Suzi tried to resist the temptation, the pleasure and lust, she felt her hips moving in sync with the kidnapper’s fingers sub-consciously. She knew she could not last any longer when suddenly, her body started jerking and streams of liquid started flowing out of her vagina, which she thought it was pee.

“Oh, so you came that easily. First time?” The kidnapper laughed as he removed his fingers from her vagina and wiped his hands with her blouse.

“You can rest a bit for now, I will be back for more…” 

The kidnapper said as his footsteps could be heard, walking away from Suzi, while she lay there bound and gagged, blindfolded, with cum flowing down her face and chest, breast exposed from her unbuttoned blouse and her FBT and panties pulled down to her knees.

All she could think of now was how the kidnapper will make her cum again, being kidnapped became the last thing on her mind.

What had her kindness done to her, that she deserves such treatment as being a Sex Slave.....
Old 05-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

貴方の眼の前で輪姦されて…。それでも私を愛してくれますか? 大島優香

Tag: housewife, Work alone, Mature, Big tits, Humiliation, gangbang

監督: 河合穣治

メーカー: マドンナ

レーベル: Madonna

ジャンル: 3P、4P単体作品巨乳人妻凌辱熟女デジモ

出演者: 大島優香

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...et_JUY-166.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/8n9hyv11pfk...-166.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/hfwxzpicxj2...-166.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/v1iyn04m4qr...-166.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/8fs9tktcnx4...-166.part4.rar

https://avatarshare.com/odmibqq0n3tc...part1.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/7crgwwm2ixpn...part2.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/ryw6mq4patro...part3.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/d8xu1912x9s7...part4.rar.html

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/lauwm9tz4wr8/8381...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/jtg8gctl4llr/8381...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/p6m8coh0o86q/8381...part3.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/rx2o007cqth9/8381...part4.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/zbyhwttakgi3...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/sdm37pmfzqno...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/1ddf8me9ntaa...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/b8b7wquoe2u5...part4.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/s5h7t56wwb4o/8381...part1.rar.html
http://katfile.com/r50f7k5bpk8s/8381...part2.rar.html
http://katfile.com/ggev9wrqnu8g/8381...part4.rar.html
Old 05-06-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
rayshine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrayshine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Arc View Post
The rest of the story can be found here :

https://www.smashwords.com/extreader.../1/all-for-you
This TS really no shame . Anyhow copy other people's work .
Old 05-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayshine View Post
This TS really no shame . Anyhow copy other people's work .
As per my disclaiments, these are titles which I had collected and now shared here ... ....

The stories are assorted ones found in different sites which are then combined as ONE novel with different series...

Some viewers have no time to browse each site to locate a nice story, so I shared here with additional pics & videos to live up the stories even more excited....
Old 05-06-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

In each man there is good and bad. We are all equal part 牧羊人 and 狼. In me, 狼 has completely taken over and the innocent 牧羊人 on the exterior is a mere facade. So well done is that facade that some even think I may be a closet gay. Little do they know about darkness. One which grows with each feeding, which has slowly consumed me.

Life is made up of little moments. Life would have been ordinary and hum dum for me if I didn’t have the means. The early death of my rich and doting parents left me with a significant inheritance which allowed me unfettered time and money to engage in my passion for MMA and chemistry. The next turning point was finding CRX. A little accidental chemistry experiment allowed me to create a liquid which upon injection; inhalation or oral application renders the subject unconscious and unaware of the preceding few hours. Science is a wonderful thing.

Its first application was also coincidental. I was on my way with a vial of CRX to meet a representative of a big pharma company to sell the mixture when I saw her at the bus stop. Close fitting white med school t shirt and short black; lithe, sexy figure in a ponytail and a sweet face. What was there not to like?

I was still young and clumsy and unsure of how to approach. I said hi, we chatted and I learnt she was a first year med student going to her dorm. We continued chatting and upon reaching a deserted stretch I told her about a new scent of ‘perfume’ which she inhaled. She went out like a light while I saw the light. ‘The formula works!’ Was my first thought as I grasped her nubile young body to ‘support’ her. But the subsequent brain signals all came from the smaller head. 狼 within me snarled to be fed… And I fed it.

I dragged the first year med student to the unlocked store room and ravished her. I laid her flat onto the store room table and hiked up her skirt. I moved her underwear out of the way and proceeded to penetrate her with my engorged dick. She was tight in the way only a virgin could be and her hymen gave way to my dick. I looked at that innocent face with eyes closed as I thrusted and thrusted into her. I came inside of her with wild abandon as my sperm gushed into her vagina.

狼 was fed and momentarily receded, leaving my brain to analyze how to deal with the aftermath. I wiped her down and cleaned up the evidence of my crime. All the little inconveniences had been etched into my brain as I pondered what to do for the next time I did such a deed. I subsequently helped her out onto the bench and waited for her to come to before giving the whole story of how she fainted after she whiffed the perfume scent I created and further apologized profusely. She bought it incredibly and we parted ways.

To back up the story I even went back and created a new perfume scent for a famous boutique company which I saw many girls now using ironically. I further upped the ante by inviting that first year medical student to the launch of the new fragrance. At that event, I had my next epiphany.

I can do this and get away with it. I can have any woman in the world that I wanted whether willing or unwilling. In that moment of joy I felt what’s left of the 牧羊人 disappeared from my soul as 狼 took over.

The first year medical student was impressed at the event with the list of who who’s and clung onto me as I secretly started to despise her in my heart. I thought that I might as well have an evening of consensual sex with the first year med student… Until I saw her.

She was one of the models at the event and she was very young. I could tell from the awkward way she pulled at her revealing dress; the way she walked and talked. But she was beautiful in the way I saw beauty. She was like a delicate flower. Unspoiled. Wholesome. Like a fragile doll. One which I had to taste.

I pulled away with an excuse from the med student, did a quick check with one of the event managers and learnt her name. A quick check on google confirmed her age… 17… Attending a local JC. Her blog with her various photos in different poses and her school uniform sealed the deal for me.

I was young and feeling invincible and I had my ace. I had CRX. I kept my eyes on her as I chatted with random people at the event and I noticed her heading to the toilet. I quickly made excuses and disappeared from the crowd, moving cautiously after her.

“Yes ma, don’t worry. I will be back once the event ends.” I heard her sweet tone in front of me. I waited.

“Ok ma! Ok, I need to head back to the event soon after my 20 minutes allotted break.” She put down her phone.

All the information I needed to know as I moved in and dosed her from behind with the CRX. I looked at that innocent face as I lifted her still body into a conveniently located handicap toilet. I had some time as I first leaned her onto the toilet seat and opened her ruby lips and with a grunt inserted my cock into her mouth. She seemed to gag a bit, but I didn’t care as I enjoyed the power over her and the sensation of my cock in that tiny mouth. I grew harder and harder, but I wasn’t satisfied. I wanted to penetrate her within.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

I lifted her prone body and sat her with her legs splayed open on the wash basin. I parted her underwear and entered her. This time it was different from the med student. Her cunt was even tighter still than the med student. As I pushed past her hymen I felt an involuntary gasp from her as I proceeded to pump her standing upright.

I pushed and pushed as her tight hole wrapped itself tightly around my dick. I saw reddish stains on my cock as I continued to thrust into her. That innocent, peaceful face I looked into as I continued my assault. I gripped her waist and arms together tightly as I continued to hump her.

I had a condom in my pocket as I contemplated whether to ejaculate into her vagina. Then she started to moan… Softly at first, then the moans started growing louder. ‘Fuck it.’ I thought as all thoughts of the condom disappeared and I continued to hump into her until my final ecstasy made me cum fully into her.

I watched my victory as the delicate flower lay in pieces all around. 狼 receded. I had got to stop making it hard for me to clean up after as I rued my passions again. It might be a joy to shoot your load, but it sure was messy to clean up after especially if the girl was a virgin.

“But that’s what makes it worthwhile.” 狼 answered. “To go where no man has gone before.” ‘So am I an explorer now?’ I mentally mused at the response from 狼. I cleaned the girl up as best as I could and closed the toilet door after me.

After turning out of the corridor leading to the toilet, I bumped into the med school girl. I told her I went to the toilet and mentioned I bumped into this model from the event and thought she might be having a bad case of cramps and suggested the med school girl should check her out a bit. The helpful girl guide part of the med school girl burst out and she went to the toilet to help and incidentally solve my problem. We went together and found the model slowly coming to consciousness and to sum it up, my rape turned into a sudden case of menstrual cramps.

“You should stop making friends with your victims! They are food!” Roared 狼 at my actions. 

“Shut it! I am the one who has to keep you fed and clean up after.” I mentally roared back and this was the best way.

Still, all this messy attempts at normalisation with my new found ‘Powers’ was not going anywhere. I had to have a plan. A plan which would allow me access to plenty of young girls whom I could access with ease and gain their trust.

I had to have access to the herd, posing as a 牧羊人 who would occasionally help himself to a few choicer sheep. I would become a PE teacher at a secondary school. I would use the extensive school holidays to wander and find fresh meat for my table.

I had a purpose and I had a plan. All that I had to do was execute. With that a light flashed in my eyes. A light like the fires of hell…Lol Tracking.

Decisions, decisions. Which shall it be for today? Today I was taking the train when I saw two of them at the same time. Contestant no. 1 was a sweet looking girl; 1.6m tall with shoulder length hair cut in a bob in a tight fitting pink and white t shirt and a short blue skirt. While sitting across the cabin was contestant no. 2, a virginal looking taller girl with long hair tied up in a ponytail, a white shirt and tight shorts. They both looked so lovely and equally innocent. Which one shall I enjoy first?

It had been a few months since I discovered my superpowers and I was well advanced in executing my plans. Having enrolled in NIE and on my way to becoming a full-fledged PE teacher. I constantly took the train both to go to the teacher’s college and to spot fresh prey.

If I was caught in this situation a few weeks earlier I would have been torn. I would have to track down one contestant and leave the other be until fate returned them into my arms.

Fortunately, technology acted as an enabler and helped to beat the arms of fate every time as I accidentally brushed into contestant no. 2 in the tight shorts and attached a tiny tracking chip onto her clothes. This will allow me to subsequently conduct my follow up.

Logically, you should target no. 2 whispered 狼 in my ear. 

“Yeah, but she’s all alone and it is too easy.” 

I mentally replied. Plus, I think I preferred no. 1 who continued speaking enthusiastically with her male friend about the purchases she made earlier on. She was so full of energy and vibrant it will be so much more interesting. Plus there was an element of one up man-ship and taking her, deflowering her having seen the ‘rival’; who was I admitted a rather tall, broad shouldered young man. The sort young girls would love to bring home to see their parents.

“No CRX this time?” Whispere 狼.

“Maybe, maybe not.” 

I replied mentally as I followed the young couple out of the train. I followed the couple discreetly as they headed for what I assumed to be home. I put a tracker on contestant no. 1 too, as I quickly went into the toilet and donned my disguise. Fake hair, fake facial features and a new hood and I was done. I double checked my plastic restraints and quickly followed after the young couple.

They were only a brief distance ahead and I quickly caught up. They continued walking to what I assumed to be home bound and they soon neared a potential ambush point which I had scouted out beforehand. 

“This is going to be fun.” 

I mentally tensed, excited to both use my MMA skills without the CRX this time round. 

“Don’t care how you do it as long as I am fed.” Whispered 狼. 

“Ungrateful cretin.” 
I mentally thought in return.

Game time was on as the young couple turned the corner and walked into the ambush zone. It was still daytime as they entered the ambush zone and I had to be quick. I came up without warning to the young man and in a split second he was on the floor and restrained in a MMA takedown move with the plastic restraints latched onto him. The girl was still in shock when I did the same to her.

“What the hell let us go!” Shouted the young man while the girl joined in and started shouting for help.

A quick nerve pinch and the girl was out like a light. I then turned my attentions to the young man as I dragged both of them into the power generator room just next to the ambush area.

“You want to save the girl and play the hero don’t you?” I snarled at the young man.

“Fuck you and let me and my friend go now.” Retorted the young man. 

“Haha, I will fight you for her.” I replied.

I held his face and led his eyes together with mine to wander all over her prone body. He looked and gulped involuntarily.

“Haha, no worries. No matter what you will be a hero after this.” 

On a sudden impulse, I started punching the young man and hearing his yelps of pain. A few more punches later the young man slipped into a coma and I was free to perform my ‘operation’. I further tied up the young man so that in the event he woke up, he will be a perfectly positioned audience. Now I looked at my prize in detail.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

She was beautiful. Her glasses had fallen to the floor and she looked so peaceful lying on the floor… Inviting me to love her. Her milky white thighs stretched out before me inviting me to explore the mysteries of her universe to boldly go where no man had gone before as I unbuckled my belt.

My spaceship stood ready to explore the secrets of her universe when the universe suddenly jerked awake. 

“Mmmmmhhhpp.”

She struggled to get up. To flee the dictates of fate, to loosen her bonds and to remove the gag in her mouth. Her beautiful brown eyes widened terror or delight… Which I did not know.

I readied my spaceship once more as I looked into those wells of passion and fear.

“Please don’t do this I do not even know you.” I could hear her mentally crying out. 

“I am still a virgin.” I could hear her plea.

The faces changed, but the message always remained the same. And my answer whether they recalled it or not was always the same.

“狼 吃 羊 my dear. They always have and they always will.

You are a beautiful one and I am hungry.” 狼 roared within me and my spaceship entered her nebula.

The nebula met with resistance, but it pushed through. The universe struggled and writhed to escape the onward advance of my ship, but the ship was hard and would not be denied as it continued its relentless drive forward.

In charged the engines of the spaceship as pleasure suffused every inch of my being. Out pushed back the universe against my advances. This struggle continued. But as I said science / technology always wins. The universe weakened against the continuing onslaught while the spaceship continued hurtling towards the critical moment, the moment when all sense, all reason faded, when the laws of relativity were abandoned when it reached warp speed… It was close, so close.

“Arghhh.” I grunted as my spaceship reached warp speed and soon deposited its troops into the new universe they would inhabit. 

“Victory.” Muttered 狼 as my spaceship did a few more victory laps in the deep recesses of her universe.

I looked on to the tired and tear strewn face before me. Broken and spoilt but still so beautiful in its own way. I looked beside me and saw the wild gleam of the young man who had belatedly woken to see his prize taken.

The young girl looked into the eyes of the young man and him into her and I saw in spite of the devastation of the world they hoped to share; the death of the paradise they hoped to create together… Yet I saw within an incredible emotion between the two… Love.

The intensity stunned me as the young man’s gaze turned from the initial hate filled one towards me to a much softer tone of love. He seemed to be saying to her through his gaze, 

”No matter what I will always love you. No matter what, I will always be there.
No matter what happens to you;
you will always be precious to me.”

This emotion stunned me. Like a new gleam of light onto my tarnished soul, I felt a new emotion stirred within me.

“Pity? You the damned showing pity towards others?” Questioned 狼.

“Shush.

You may be a part of me, but I am still my own man.” I mentally retorted as I stood up, pulled up my pants and buckled my belt.

I looked at the bruised bleeding couple before me and I said, 

“I shall give you two a gift.” They both looked at me. 

“I shall give you the gift of erasing this memory while remembering the love you both have. Look into my eyes… Look deeper.” 

As I hypnotized them both and withdrew a blue tube of the CRX. They would forget this moment of time while I as the time traveler would remember it.

Science as usual, did its magic, and as I moved into the now dark skies and having left in their minds an altered narrative of fulfilling young love, I pondered. Who am I?

“A criminal and one who is damned.” Whispered 狼.

“Haha, that I know. I am not going back to being the 牧羊人 if that’s what you are worried about.” I laughed.

In showing pity I felt re-energized. I was something more than the dark shadow which filtered between existences to do my dark deeds.

Who do I model myself after in the days ahead? Do I just continue on this voyage of discovery aka Star Trek or do I have a purpose?

Well. No matter, I thought whimsically since there was still much to do as my hand phone beeped a message that contestant no. 2 was now close. Today or tomorrow were the only thoughts for me to explore this new universe as I traipsed off into the darkening skies.

The Great Khan, the great plan and Fiona.

Khan. Genghis Khan. That was my role model I thought in my mind as I finished reading yet another history book on him in the school library. He was quite a great man in a historical perspective. He reminded me of the adage ‘Kill a man and you are a murderer, kill a million and you are a conqueror’. He literally depopulated the earth killing approximately 10% of the global population of that time and through his descendants impregnating another 20 – 30%. Quite a feat really I remarked to the 狼.

“Well 狼 lord promises to kill them all which makes him even greater.” Retorted 狼. “Ah yes the dread 狼. The same darkness which you spring forth from.” I smiled mockingly to 狼. How all these superstitions filled the mind of my alter ego, I shall never know.

I looked up and saw the young couple slowly nuzzling each other in the dark corner of the school library. Well, soon it will be time to get to work as I closed the book on Genghis and proceeded to imitate him in my own small way.

Immortality. We all aspired to it in some way some through, leaving dusty artifacts of their name and passing enshrined somewhere. Or leaving our name through songs and legends and stories. Well, my way was far more pleasurable I thought absent mindedly as I looked at the Facebook profile of my latest target.

I had since the gaining of my powers found purpose. Well, I hardly can create a dynasty like Genghis nor commit mass murder like him. All that violence and status and prestige were, after all, just a means to an end. What was the end though… It was power to leave behind your progeny. It was the only true sort of immortality I reckoned.

In this way the plan was born. I would seek out the most desirable young women in the world; preferably while they were still in the blooming stage of youth and impregnate them. A suitable proxy will be found to pretend / be blamed as the source of the seed and they would unknowingly rear my children for me while I continued exploring the cosmos.

All this required careful research on my part. Observation. Deciding whether the girl had the attributes and the family background to fight against family objections to manage an unplanned pregnancy. Whether she was pretty enough and young enough to warrant my attention. Whether a suitable young man to fill in as a proxy can be found.

In a way, I was giving life. I was playing matchmaker and helping through my explorations the basis of successful unions.

“Yes the church should canonize you as a saint.” Remarked 狼 sarcastically.

I smiled as I casted my eye to the young couple. Fiona. A well known model since 16, rich background equally rich boyfriend, killer body, mesmerising smile, luscious black hair. One could hardly ask for more. I saw the young couple moved into a closed study room for more privacy and followed stealthily over. “Beat that Ezio.” As I went into stealth mode.

I looked in and saw the young couple continued making out. I inserted barrel of the air gun and depressed the trigger. ‘Snook’ the gun went and the young couple inside suddenly glazed over in their amorous huddle and collapsed into a bundle on the floor.

35 minutes. That should be more than enough time as I picked the lock and entered the study room.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1