The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girl's LOVE

Wednesday evening. Dave was back. She'd been waiting for me in the canteen at lunchtime. I welcomed her home with a big sloppy kiss, not caring what others might think. Flushing but grinning, she finally fended me off.

'I've missed you too,' she said, 'but honestly . . .'

There had been no train journeys that evening and, as yet, no fish and chips. I had met Dave outside IT at five thirty and she'd driven me straight to mine. And then I'd dragged her straight into my bed.

Now, after two hours of bliss, our initial burst of passion was spent. I asked Dave about her day and she said it had been easy. Apparently, techies on call run up time in lieu as well as decent rates of overtime. She'd woken at eight, breakfasted in her Travelodge and then taken the M5, M42, M1 route north, arriving in Keighley at quarter to twelve. Then she'd updated her gaffer, lunched with me and gone to the gym.

'I popped back in for a couple of hours,' she said, 'to clear my emails before giving you a lift. I don't like clearing emails when I'm on the road. I tend to delete first, ask questions later.'

I suggested tea/dinner/supper and she laughed. 'There's something I want to do first.'

'Oh yeah?' I grinned.

She got off the bed and retrieved her handbag. Except it was more like a shoulder bag than a handbag. I have to say it was out of character because I hadn't seen her with any sort of bag before . . . not apart from backpacks and travel bags.

'Have you ever seen one of these?'

I studied the item in her hand. It looked like a red dildo but it had a bulbous sort of extension at a right angle to it.

'No,' I admitted. 'What is it?'

'It's a strapless strap-on,' Dave explained. 'This is the pony end.' She pointed to the bulb bit. 'I put that in me and rely on my Kegel muscles to hold it in place.'

'That sounds a bit optimistic.'

'I've practiced.' Dave had the decency to blush. 'I haven't actually used it, but I've practiced quite a lot.'

I had a big void in my stomach. Even though I was unsure if I was excited or afraid, I raised a grin. 'Tell me about this practice.'

'I've worn it while I've done housework.'

'What? Naked with that stuck in you?'

'Yes. And stop laughing.'

'I can't help it. I'm picturing you with a big red hard-on, feather duster in hand. What would you have done if Jehovah's Witnesses had knocked at your door?'

'Ha, ha, ha, Mikki.'

'Didn't it drop out?'

'Not even once.' Dave hesitated. 'If you must know I have my doubts. That's why I brought a harness as well.'

'It fits in a harness?' I gulped. 'Look Dave, I haven't ever tried anything like this before. I might disappoint you.'

'I want to make love to you,' she said softly. 'I want to be loving and tender with you. I want to prove that I'm better than any man you could ever have.'

'Okay,' I said, swallowing another gulp. 'If you put it like that . . .'

Dave more than proved her worth. She was amazing . . . wonderful . . . marvellous . . . pick your own superlative. Having her on me, loving me like that was almost miraculous. If I tried to compare her to the two men in my life I'd die laughing. She was so many times better it was unreal.

And she was tireless! I came quite quickly but did that stop her? No it did not. She pressed on and on and on, driving me from one cum to the next. Again and again and again. I hung on in there as long as I could but eventually . . . for only the second time in my life . . . my body had had enough. I flaked out. I remember yelling, 'Yes, yes, yes! Proper job!' And then . . .
Nothing.

Nothing until I came round, staring up into Dave's incredible eyes.

'Davina,' I gasped. 'That was awesome. I love you, love you, love you.'

She smiled back at me and said the magic words.

'Me too you.'
Old 01-01-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's now Friday, over a week since Dave shagged me into oblivion. We've slept together most nights in-between and will do so again tonight, but we haven't used her toy again. Not yet.

I'm chuckling as I write this. I had taken Dave's tireless performance as testimony to her devotion to me. In fact I had believed that, for the first time ever, I'd been fucked (sorry!!) by someone who cared about my orgasm ahead of all else. Men care only about themselves, don't they? No? Well, the two I've known do, anyway. Dave, however . . .

Dave wasn't so altruistic after all. That toy of hers gives as much to the user as it does to her happy victim. The pony extension is designed to rock against the user's G-spot and cunningly placed ridges rub against her clitoris. Fucked (sorry!!) as I was missionary style, I got seven inches of "horse" in me while Dave's hairy pubic mound rubbed up my clit.

Win-win either way, if you ask me.

I found out about the dual-action element by doing some practice for myself. Not that I've worn it for the housework. I tend to tidy up after myself as I go, so housework doesn't really mount up for me. Okay, if you must know, I wore it during my weekly vacuuming earlier this evening. Otherwise I've trialled both ends alone on my bed. And I like it. I'm ready to be the driving partner . . . and just as well, because tonight is the night.

What else has happened over the last ten days? Well, I've learnt that I'm not just attracted to other women, I'm attractive to other women too. At work word has obviously got out about me and Dave and, rather than getting negative feedback, I've been getting approving nods and one or two words of encouragement.

Joyce definitely does fancy me, by the way. She's taking me on a "customer visit" on Monday. Now customer visits are few and far between. This one will be my first and it's in Brighton, of all places. We're going to have to overnight, so goodness knows how that will turn out.

Back on the words of encouragement front, I'm now on warm terms with one of my lunchtime neighbours, the glamorous one. And Becky from the canteen staff has never been so smiley. Yesterday, when Dave was in Stoke fixing something technical, Becks looked me in the eye and said she'd dreamed about me the night before.

'Did you?' I replied innocently.

'Oh yes I did,' she said. 'Three times!'

Tonight I'm going to break new ground. Believe it or not, up until now I haven't been to Dave's place. Walking holidays aside, all the sex has happened on or in my bed and on my scruffy old settee. To be honest, I'd been wondering if she has anything to hide. But she can't have because tonight is happening as per her suggestion.

Her place.
Her bed.
Her strapless strap-on.

I haven't told her, but I'm going to try a couple of new positions. I've been watching more videos, you see. Don't worry . . . I'm not going for anything outrageously gymnastic and I'll be using Dave's harness. Neither of us will come to harm.

I can hardly wait.......

Old 01-01-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
ShakeBon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 01-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Chapter 4 - First Aid

Eve peered into the dank basement classroom in which she would be spending the bulk of her weekend. Despite the fact that she was early, there were already quite a few people. Engrossed in their phones, nobody looked up as she walked in. The desks were arranged in a semi-circle, discussion style. Being fairly timid, she prayed there wouldn't be any discussions. She tried to find a seat that wasn't immediately next to somebody and failed. She settled on a seat at the far end of the room.

The room was silent except for the mad clicking sound of text messages being sent. Not wanting to be the odd one out, she pulled her phone from her purse. She didn't have any new messages, and had recently deleted most of her social media apps. She was just staring at her menu screen. Bored already, but without putting her phone down, she surveyed her fellow students. She was probably the oldest person here. She would be surprised if half of them were old enough to buy alcohol.

A few more people walked in and then, finally, the instructor. He set down a large box on his desk with a thud and asked for a volunteer to help pass out the manuals. A hand flew up next to her. Eve turned her head subtly to have a look at her eager neighbour. All she could see was an unruly cloud of strawberry blonde curls. She got a better look when the girl got up to go grab the pile of books. She was wearing a flannel button down and black leggings. The girl was beaming with energy. Great, her neighbour was teacher's pet AND a perky morning person. Eve re-evaluated how much she actually needed to take this First Aid course.

There was to be a combination of lecture and practical exercises with breaks scattered throughout the day. They began with a lecture. Mercifully, the instructor was engaging and Eve was surprised when the instructor declared their first break. She hadn't brought any food and didn't need to go to the washroom, so she just stayed at her desk and flipped through the manual.

"I'm Daria."

For a moment Eve contemplated pretending she hadn't heard, but her polite upbringing triumphed over her desire to be left alone. They had nothing in common, the girl hailing from outside the city limits and talking about working on cars when she had time off from university. Despite this and to her amazement, she found that she quite liked Daria. She was bright and Eve enjoyed her candour.

They managed to stop talking when class resumed. The instructor announced they would be moving on to a practical section. Daria grabbed Eve's hand and whispered, "You are going to be my partner!" She could feel heat radiating from Daria's hand. It reminded her how long it had been. Her grip remained steady. Eve smiled and nodded in confirmation. To Eve's dismay, having received her response, Daria let go.

They stood in a circle as the instructor demonstrated how to deal with an unconscious person. When he told them to break off into partners to practice, Daria rushed over to grab a mat and then staked a claim on a patch of floor. Eve walked over nervously. She didn't feel like she had paid enough attention to the demonstration. As if she was able to sense this, Daria offered to go first. Visibly relieved, Eve laid on the mat face-down and waited. She may well have been unconscious for she was lost in thought, anticipating how shortly Daria would be handling her petite body. Her heart pounded in her chest. Finally, she felt Daria arranging her legs so that she could easily be flipped over. Eve heard her walk around and waited for her to move her arms. She scolded herself; she should be paying more attention to what Daria was actually doing since she was going to have to do the same thing in a few minutes.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Arms done, Eve felt Daria's hands on her hip as she deftly rolled her over. She felt like a doll and she wanted Daria to play with her all day. She was a bit disappointed that the exercise was done. Suddenly she felt Daria's hands working their way down her body. Eve opened her eyes in surprise. She looked up at Daria, who was kneeling next to her. Daria paused, her hands gently gripping Eve's upper thigh, smiled and then continued working her way down Eve's leg.

"Oh, the rapid body survey!" Eve thought out loud, remembering the final step of the exercise.

Daria laughed, "Yes, silly. Did you just think I liked you or something?" She winked.

Eve felt her face go hot as she blushed.

They traded places, this time Daria played the casualty. Having taken the course before, Daria proved to be an especially helpful unconscious person, guiding Eve when she forgot a step. Eve struggled a bit trying to flip her over, but managed. She was rewarded by getting to run her hands over Daria's curvy body. She wouldn't have described herself as bisexual, but she could feel her pussy getting wet. She just loved how Daria's body was soft, curvy and firm all at once.

As they went back to their seats, Eve wondered if you could fail a first aid course. She felt like she hadn't retained a single thing. Thank god she had Daria to help her. On the other hand, she thought, she wouldn't need any help if Daria were not here. She did her best to pay attention to the lecture until lunch.

Neither of them had brought any lunch so they made their way across the street towards the mall to buy something. Eve noticed the parking lot was all but empty. She had forgotten it was Easter Weekend. Daria suggested that perhaps one of the fast food places on the other side of the mall was open.

They had been laughing and talking the whole time they were walking, but suddenly an awkward silence developed. Eve looked around, not wanting to make eye contact during the awkward moment. They were at the back of the mall, passing through the covered parking. It was dimly lit underneath, and the overcast day didn't contribute much light. A truck with a broken muffler cut through the lot, leaving behind the smell of exhaust. The noisy contrast only served to emphasise the silence left behind. Eve's mind raced, trying to think of something witty to say. She couldn't come up with a single thing.

Daria slowed her pace, and Eve followed suit, eyes still glued to the ground. They soon came to a full stop next to a support pillar. Eve knew why this silence was so uncomfortable.

The sexual tension was becoming unbearable. She wasn't ordinarily the one to take the lead, but she needed it to stop. Eve turned, grabbed a handful of Daria's curls and pulled her face into hers. Her lips were soft and pillowy. Daria pushed her tongue into Eve's mouth. Eve stood on her toes to try to get a better angle but she lost her balance and fell forward into Daria, steadying herself with her hands on Daria's breasts. Also soft and pillowy, Eve noted. Her own breasts were lovely and perky, but they were barely handfuls, and she'd always wondered what it would be like to play with a larger set.

Before she got a chance, Eve was being backed against the pillar. Still kissing her deeply, she felt Daria grab her hands and pin them against her hips. Daria pressed her whole body against Eve, sandwiching her against the wall. Daria pulled her head back. Being a little bit taller than Eve, she looked down at her. Eve was still without words. She had no thoughts to speak of. She simply looked up at Daria with her big brown eyes, and waited for guidance. She was shaking, but it wasn't from the cold. Daria let go of Eve's hands and brushed a strand of hair from Eve's face. She then ran her hand down Eve's neck lightly, like a feather. She changed directions and worked her way back up to Eve's jaw, running her thumb over the fine edge of her jaw bone.

Her hand stopped, her grip slowly becoming firmer. Eve made no effort to move. Her eyes opened even wider. Her chest heaved as her breaths became deeper. Daria broke eye contact and glanced down at Eve's breasts in her low cut top.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Daria used her control of Eve's neck to turn her head sideways. Eve stared at the caged light located on an adjacent pillar. Daria was kissing her neck. Or biting. Eve couldn't tell. It felt divine and she didn't care. She was making her way down, past her collar bone, towards her breasts. Eve tensed up. Her mind turned back on. This would be the furthest she had been with a woman.

Daria paused, sensing Eve's unease. As she backed away, the cold air traced over the spots on Eve's neck and chest Daria had been kissing. Daria being further away from her didn't alleviate Eve's anxiety, it multiplied it. Daria stood in front of her, her curls becoming a halo in the wet spring air.

"Please...don't stop," Eve managed to say.

Daria smiled a wickedly beautiful smile, and once again stepped forward into Eve. This time she used her knee to separate Eve's legs. Her upper thigh rubbed against Eve's pussy. Eve's mind turned off again, and she was left only with primal lust. She reflexively grinded against Daria's leg, rubbing her clit through layers of fabric.

She wanted more of Daria. She reached around to undo Daria's bra clasp but found none. Daria's face was planted in between Eve's tits, but she leaned back to allow Eve some room to play. Eve fumbled to unbutton Daria's shirt as if her life depended on it. Finally, the shirt fell open. Eve was surprised to find a see through lacy black bra underneath such a pragmatic outfit. The lace was strained against Daria's tits and Eve could see her light pink nipples clearly through the pattern. Using both thumbs simultaneously, Eve gently drew circles around Daria's nipples. They stiffened into hard nubs. Eve wanted those nubs in between her teeth, but not through the fabric. Eve worked quickly on the front-clasp and stared in awe as the cups gaped open to display Daria's huge tits. Eve lowered her head to take a nipple into her mouth and cupped Daria's breast in her both hands. She loved the heaviness of her tits. She was was in heaven.

Eve was slightly distraught when she felt Daria pull away. She wasn't done playing, but Eve sensed she wasn't in charge here. Daria roughly lifted up Eve's top, pulling it all the way to Eve's mouth.

"Hold this, Love,"

Eve was perplexed for a moment and then caught on, firmly gripping her shirt in her teeth, exposing herself from the waist up. Her tiny nipples hardened in the cool air. Daria used both hands to knead Eve's perky tits. She then pushed them together and gave each nipple a kiss. She let them drop and then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Eve's pants. Daria leaned in and ran her tongue along Eve's ear. She paused, doing nothing but breathing her sweet, hot breath down Eve's neck.

"Eve. You seemed really shy when you sat down next to me. Are you a shy girl?" She waited.

Eve once again found herself unable to form words. Why was Daria talking? Why wasn't she touching her anymore? Why did she stop?

Knowing Daria would not touch her again until she answered, Eve managed a quiet, "Yes."

"Too shy to have your tits and pussy exposed in a public parking lot?" Daria once again leaned her leg into Eve's mound. Eve ground herself into it, the seam of her pants chaffing against her clit.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Eve moaned softly. This was apparently enough response for Daria, because she pulled back her leg and slowly rolled down Eve's pants. She was sure to pull down Eve's thong with it in one prolonged, smooth movement.

For a moment neither girl moved. Daria admired her work. Eve was exposed from collar bone to knees, shivering in a cold parking garage. Despite their dimness, the caged lighting managed to catch a reflection on the string of pussy juice hanging from Eve's dripping cunt to her thigh. Those same lights hummed loudly, the only other sound other than Eve's heavy breathing.

Daria leaned in and kissed Eve deeply. Eve could feel her tits pressing against her own. Eve ran her hands along Daria's body, cupping her thick ass. Eve's grip on Daria's full cheeks tightened as she felt Daria dip a finger into her sopping hole, sneaking in from behind. Eve pressed back on it, trying to get it deeper. To Eve's disappointment, she pulled out. She brought her glistening finger between them and rubbed it on one of her nipples. Eve used her tongue to lick it up. While she did this, she reached for Daria's pussy through her leggings, rubbing gently at it. She felt Daria's breath quickening.

She was just about to venture underneath the fabric when Daria suddenly grabbed her and flipped her around. While she was small and Daria was athletic, Eve was still surprised with how easily Daria was able to throw her around. Eve was now bent over, ass out, arms outstretched, bracing herself against the pillar.

Daria gave Eve's round little ass a smack before reaching around for Eve's pussy. Daria teased Eve, using her fingers to trace around her lips, moving closer to her clit but never quite getting there. Eve rolled her hips trying to manipulate Daria's fingers either into her or onto her clit. Daria laughed at her attempts and teased for what seemed like hours. Finally, she passed her index finger ever so lightly over Eve's swollen clit. Eve gasped. It was electrifying. Daria started to stroke Eve's clit faster and faster and before long Eve was on the edge of orgasm. Then Daria stopped. Eve cried out, a tear rolling down her cheek. She'd never experienced such loss.

"Don't worry, Love,"Daria soothed.

Daria plunged a finger into Eve's gash. It slid in easily with Eve's arousal. When a second and third joined, Eve could feel her walls stretching. She clenched her pussy in joy. She loved to feel full. Eve was delighting her the feeling of fullness when Daria simultaneously curled her fingers inside her and used her other hand to press hard below Eve's belly button. Eve felt a small gush from inside of her. Daria started rubbing her from the inside and Eve's knees went weak. Eve was almost entirely being supported by Daria. Daria kept going and Eve felt all her muscles tense. She wanted to scream but she couldn't. Her vision dimmed slightly and she managed some primal moans as her pussy spasmed and gushed. It seemed to last longer than any other orgasm she had ever had.

Daria carefully removed her long fingers from Eve's dripping slit. They were shimmering with Eve's juices. She lifted them up to her mouth and licked them clean, the whole while still supporting Eve's barely conscious body. Her shirt had fallen out of her mouth as she was screaming, so her tits were no longer exposed. Daria leaned forward over Eve and kissed her neck.

"Time to go, Love"

Eve was still in a daze but managed to make herself look like she hadn't just fucked in a parking garage. Daria held her hand as they hurried back to their class. The demonstration had just started when they walked in. This afternoon, they would be learning to tie slings and splints.

"Remember, the main purpose is to immobilise your partner. Now pair off into groups and come get me when you're done."

Eve looked at Daria, who she found was already looking at her.

"You're my partner," Daria whispered, a mischievous look in her eyes.

Last edited by kiasusam; 01-01-2017 at 09:46 PM.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Old 01-01-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Chapter 5 - Pub Crawler

April sat on her sofa, glass of whisky in one hand, the television remote in the other, feet propped up on the coffee table. Her boyfriend, David, was away with a few friends at a music festival in Europe and her other housemates had gone to visit their respective families for the weekend, leaving her alone in the house for the first time in months. Living with three men was exhausting; they constantly abandoned piles of washing up in the sink, turned a blind eye to broken cupboard doors and point-blank refused to lift a finger to mow the grass. April often found that if the wanted a job done then she had to do it herself. Now, with a few days carved out just for her - no noisy drunken men coming home at 5am in the morning or abandoned boxes of chicken bones littering the lounge - the weekend stretched deliciously ahead of her, full of possibilities.

It was a cold Friday evening, and the long February night chilled the air that crept in under the door. April drew the curtains, poured herself another glass of whisky and lit 3 candles in the fireplace. She re-watched several episodes of her favourite crime drama. Voices passed in the street outside, headed to the pub at the end of the road. Normally, the whole household would do something on a Friday night, getting drunk at home on wine and cans of cheap lager, then head out to The Swan, or catch the tube into London and drink and dance in one of the bars in Shore Dutch or the clubs in Horton. April felt slightly lonely without them.

By 11:30, her confidence built up by the 3 or 4 whiskeys she had drunk that evening, April decided to drop in at the pub for a quick drink. She knew all the bar staff, and was bound to bump into a few regulars that she recognised. She headed upstairs into her bedroom, shimmied out of her comfy leggings and oversized shirt and stood in front of the full-length mirror propped against the wall.

Firstly, she needed some better underwear.

For some reason, just knowing that she had a good set of matching underwear on beneath her clothes made her feel confident, stand taller, and feel sexier - even if nobody knew she had them on. She clambered out of the ones she was wearing and reached for a matching set of midnight blue knickers and bra. The bikini style knickers were made of a silken fabric with a black lace trim, and they snugly hugged the curve of her hips. The lightly padded bra, in a plunge style that gently pressed her breasts together to create a deep cleavage, was also made of dark navy silk, the edges of the cups trimmed with more black lace. April had been a 30 DD almost from the moment her breasts first blossomed - although now in her mid 20s, having discovered the joys of baking, her previously skinny figure had filled out a little. She was still slim, but a healthy covering of plumpness now filled out her stomach, bottom and breasts - although her legs and remained slender. She smiled back at herself, then turned and pulled on her clothes.

A pair of blue skinny jeans, intentionally ripped at the knees and in one place on her upper left thigh. A black, slim-fitting top cut low enough to reveal the soft curves just at the top of her breasts. Black, chunky heeled boots to add height but ensure she wouldn't trip on her way to or from the pub. A slick of red lipstick to freshen up the faded makeup she had applied earlier. A quick brush through of her mid-length blonde hair. She stood by the door, checked her keys and her wallet, then stepped out into the street.

April could see the lights of the pub beckoning her, and hear the music blared out by the DJ thumping through the cold air. She hurried along the road, up the steps of the pub and flashed her ID to the bouncers waiting at the door. Inside, it was dark and loud, and everyone already seemed much more drunk than she was. She pushed through the crowds toward the bar and pulled up a chair, nodding to the woman who stood there pulling pints and taking orders.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

"Hi, how are you, hun?" she asked April, whilst lining up a row of shots along the bar.

"I'm fine thanks, just popped in to get a drink - David's away holiday and I wanted to get out of the house for a while, be a bit more sociable."

The woman threw her a sympathetic look as she tapped away at the till, before turning and pouring April a double measure of whisky.

"Thanks" said April, relieved, and pressed a note into the woman's hand.

"I'll catch up with you later, after this rush has died down."

April half-turned in her seat to survey the pub. Several women were dancing in the centre of the room; eyes closed, arms in the air, swaying vaguely in time to the beat of the music. She sipped her drink and smiled to herself as the smoky liquid ran down her throat, warming her stomach and brightening her mood. She glanced again at the dancing women, wondering how they could balance in those sky-high stilettos, and how they avoided being freezing cold with their bare legs. Around the edges of the room, lounging on chairs and leaning on pillars were several men, also watching the women. They had a predatory air to them, clustered in groups and staring intently at the bodies of the dancers. Suddenly, someone knocked into her elbow, splashing some of her drink onto her hand.

April frowned and wiped it off on her jeans, whilst the man who had bumped into her apologised profusely, offering to buy her another drink and dabbing haplessly at her arm with a paper towel from the bar. He was clearly rather drunk, his eyes slightly unfocused and his black hair ruffled up - but he wasn't unattractive. In fact, he reminded her of David, the same good-natured smile and tall, but broad frame. He smiled at her.

"Are you sure I can't buy you a drink?"

April shook her head, "No thank you, there's plenty left in here" she replied, gesturing to the glass.

Suddenly, it all seemed too loud, too busy inside. Excusing herself, she slipped off her bar stool and headed out to the beer garden at the rear of the pub. It was freezing outside, and she hadn't brought a jacket because she could see the pub from her front door. Groups of laughing, chatting people were gathered around the picnic benches in the dark, lit by the glow of pink fairy lights draped from the trees. April headed to a darker corner of the garden, sat on top of one of the benches and clutched her glass, watching the revellers in the semi-darkness, feeling more alone than she had at home. The group closest to her was made up of an even mix of young men and women, all talking away enthusiastically. Some of them looked painfully cool, young men with full sleeve tattoos and beautiful women with no makeup wearing dungarees and drinking white wine.

On the far side of the bench sat a dark-haired woman, sandwiched between two men with moustaches who were clearly engaged in a conversation she had no interest in. Her pale skin glowed softly under the pink of the fairy lights. As April watched, she pushed her hair away from her face, revealing a scattering of freckles and a pair of delicate but full lips. April found herself watching this woman as she pulled out a packet of cigarettes and lit one, blowing the smoke towards one of the men who coughed dramatically and shifted away slightly. She was fascinated by the way her lips ever so softly gripped the cigarette as she drew in the smoke, by the way her elegant fingers rested it between puffs, and tapped out the ash into the ashtray.

David had never smoked, and was completely against the idea, and therefore April only smoked socially when offered cigarettes by other people - always feeling that every cigarette was a tiny act of rebellion against her health-conscious boyfriend. As she watched, the rest of the group drifted off inside, leaving the woman with the dark hair alone to finish her cigarette. Without the distractions of the group, she started to look around the beer garden, and her eyes met Aprils. She smiled. April smiled back.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Emboldened by the warming effects of the whisky, the throb of the music and the dream-like quality of the frosty air, April climbed off the bench and made her way carefully over to the other woman, digging her heels into the gravel and trying not to lose her balance.

"Hi," she smiled, "could I sit here?"

"Sure," the woman responded, gesturing to the bench.

April seated herself opposite, suddenly feeling self-conscious. This was London, not a small village where people could walk up to anybody and start a conversation. She was probably coming across as strange.

"I'm Niamh."

"April."

Niamh spoke softly, with a very slight Irish accent. Up close, April could see that her eyes were a deep chestnut, flecked with darker speckles of brown. She was dressed more sensibly than April, in a soft suede jacket and a thick woolen scarf.

Niamh silently offered April a cigarette from the packet, and when April accepted she glanced quickly up at her with a shy smile.

The dark-haired woman reached into her pocket and pulled out a lighter that she flicked into life and held out to April. April leant forwards and lit her cigarette, and her fingers brushed against Niamh's as she steadied her hand.

There was an awkward silence, as April racked her brains for something to say that would be interesting or intelligent, but nothing came to mind. To her relief, Niamh began to speak but before she could say anything the 2 moustachioed men appeared on either side of her, loudly chatting away. Before long, the rest of the group joined the table, seeming not to notice Niamh and April.

"Would you like to get a drink?" April asked, and to her relief Niamh nodded, and the two women stood up and headed inside, pushing through the groups of smokers thronging around the back door.

Side-by-side at the bar, April noticed that Niamh was 5 or so inches shorter than her, maybe about 5 foot tall, and slightly built. Her black jeans tightly hugged her legs and bum, and April couldn't help but glance down as they waited to be served.

By this time of night the bar was packed out, elbows jostling into ribs as people shoved their way to the front. April found herself pressed against Niamh's left shoulder, her upper thigh brushing against the back of her legs. A flush of adrenaline surged through her veins, and she felt herself blush slightly. The pressure from the crowd eased, and April leant away slightly, embarrassed that what should have been an innocent encounter had left her feeling so excited - but Niamh also moved fractionally away from the bar, pressing herself back against April's body, maintaining the same level of pressure.

April held her breath, feeling her heart pounding against her chest. The drinks arrived, and the tension was broken as they turned from the bar and headed into the middle of the crowd of dancing people.

The music throbbed through the air, and April and Niamh found themselves pressed against each other once more as they danced, sipping at their drinks and laughing. The whole pub seemed to be dancing now, a swirling mass of colours and faces and lights. Niamh's friends arrived; bearing more drinks, and came and went, drifting in and out of the two women's conversation. Eventually, just before 2 o'clock, the bell rang for last orders. April leaned down to speak into Niamh's ear:

"I live just down the street, fancy a nightcap?" Niamh smiled and nodded in response, taking April's hand to pull her through the crowds to the front door of the pub.

On the street outside, revellers were sat on the edge of the kerb, and taxi's swung past along the high street. A police van and several police officers were parked up on the pavement, and the flashing blue lights reflected off the windows of the houses as the two women headed away from the main road.

In the porch outside the doorway, April fumbled for her keys - dropping them on the tiles. Niamh laughed and bent down to pick them up, her shoulder-length, wavy hair falling over her face as she did so. Finally inside, the house was dark and quiet.

"Sorry, there's no light in the hallway or the stairs, nobody has got around to fixing it" April apologised. "I've got a selection up in my room, stashed safely out of the way."
Old 01-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

April kicked off her shoes and fumbled her way to the stairs, gripping the banister with one hand. Behind her, she felt Niamh reaching up and feeling for her other hand, running hers over April's lower back before catching it in her own.

April guided her carefully upstairs, and the two women giggled as they tripped over the carpet on the landing. Opening the door to her room, April flicked on a lamp and a string of coloured fairy lights she had strung over the bed.

Niamh looked around, her eyes flicking across the artwork on the walls, the plants on the windowsill, the men's shoes under the bed, the fluffy throws on the sofa, before settling her self down and pulling one of the throws over her legs. April collected two glasses and held out a bottle to Niamh for her approval before pouring them each a measure and turning on some music.

The two women sat at either end of the sofa, feet just touching under the soft fabric of the throw. They chatted for a while, about work and where they were from, their families and their pets. April leant forwards to reach for the bottle she had placed on the floor next to them, but Niamh reached out and gently cupped the side of her face.

April looked up at her, and again felt that surge of warmth through her body, flushing her cheeks and causing her heart to race. Niamh gazed back down at her, her long lashes brushing against her cheeks as she blinked, her soft pink lips slightly parted. She leant forward towards April, slowly, cautiously, pausing just a fraction away from her. Her brown eyes met April's grey ones. Ever so gently, their lips brushed against each other, and April let out a small sigh of relief.

Niamh's lips felt as soft as they looked, and April pressed hers against them, mouth open, tongue probing, desperate to be kissed back. She felt Niamh's left hand gently press against her left breast, squeezing and massaging it through her top, and felt her nipples harden in response to her touch. April tore her mouth away from hers, and lifted up Niamh's hair to expose her neck, before kissing from behind her ear down towards her collarbone. Her scent, warmed by the excited flushing of her skin, rose from her body - a heady mixture of roses and spices and smoke.

April's hands moved to Niamh's waist, gripping it tightly before lifting her shirt and exposing her breasts.

They were much smaller than April's own, sitting high and firm, the nipples hardening in excitement - she didn't need a bra. April took one in each hand, and lowered her head to them, kissing the gentle curve of the underside of each breast, working her way up and over the top as Niamh threw her head back in delight, her own hands tangled in April's hair.

April released her grip, and began to unbutton Niamh's jeans, tugging them from her hips and peeling them from her legs before slipping them over her delicate ankles and perfect feet. Now Niamh was lying on the sofa, naked except for a pair of sheer pink lace knickers. She pushed herself up onto her elbows, then stood up and took April by the hand, leading her over to the bed.

They stood next to it and kissed again, tongues searching each other out, and April ran her hands over Niamh's smooth skin, down her waist to her bum, gripping her cheeks hard. She gave her a gentle spank then pushed her backwards onto the bed, before starting to undress herself. She removed her top and jeans, stripping down to her lingerie and stood watching Niamh appreciatively as the other woman settled herself back onto the pillows.

"You are so hot" she whispered, taking in the sight of the gorgeous brunette lying splayed on her bed, inviting her to join in. Slowly, she knelt on the bed between Niamh's slightly parted legs, and lowered her head to taste her breasts. Her tongue slowly traced a circle around the soft areola of her right breast, whilst her left hand mirrored the movement on her left. Niamh let out a soft moan of delight, eyes closed, head thrown back. April continued to tease and stroke just around her nipples, without quite touching them, as Niamh's breathing quickened and she began to beg.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

"That feels so good... suck them April, please..."

"I will if you beg me."

"Please... please..."

Quickly, April flicked her tongue over Niamh's nipple, letting the saliva cool in the air and then repeating on the other side, watching as they hardened and pointed up towards her mouth as if begging her to kiss them.

Continuing to massage and squeeze her left nipple, April took the right one into her mouth, feeling the hardened nub against her teeth as she nipped and sucked at it, her lips clamping tightly around it and forming a suction that made Niamh cry out in delight. She switched her mouth's attention to the other nipple, and ran her hand over the taught stomach muscles of the brunette, resting briefly on her hip before sliding them over the lace of her knickers and down onto her leg.

Slowly, she glided her hand up the warm skin of Niamh's inner thigh, reaching the damp crotch of her lace knickers and causing the woman to emit another high pitched gasp. Gently, she eased a finger underneath the edge of her knickers and sought out the source of her juices, the hot dripping warmth of her vulva.

Quickly, she slipped a finger inside the velvety, tight vagina, and felt Niamh thrust eagerly against her finger, which she slipped out again and held to her tongue, slowly licking the sticky liquid from it. In one swift movement, she pulled Niamh's knickers from her body, and tossed them onto the floor. A tuft of neatly trimmed hair adorned her pubic bone, and beneath it the soft pink lips mirrored the ones April had just been kissing. She let out a murmur of appreciation and then lowered herself onto her elbows, bringing her face up between Niamh's legs. She gently extended her tongue, and lapped at the glistening lips, reaching round with her hand to grasp her buttocks in her hands, lifting Niamh towards her mouth.

Extending her tongue further into a point, April plunged it at deep as she could inside Niamh, letting the juices of the other woman's arousal pool onto her tongue. She repeatedly pushed inside her, licking and swallowing and gripping Niamh's bum as she bucked against her face, moaning louder and louder. April switched her attention to the woman's clit and gently eased two fingers inside her, slipping them in and out slowly at first, but faster and faster in time with Niamh's panting breaths. She sucked hard on her clit, flicked her tongue across it and pressed down with the very tip, moving in ever firmer circles one way and then the other, as Niamh's cries reached a crescendo and an orgasm shook through her body, the muscles of her vagina squeezing against April's fingers.

April gently kissed her dripping lips, then made her way up and over Niamh's stomach before kissing her on the mouth, encouraging her to taste her own juices. Niamh's face was flushed, her dark hair thrown back from her damp face, and she kissed April weakly, still recovering from the effects of her orgasm.

"My turn" April whispered in her ear, and her teeth grazing against her ear revitalised Niamh, who sat up against the pillows.

April straddled her, kissing Niamh's flushed pink lips as the brunette reached around and expertly unclasped her bra, easing the straps from her shoulders and lifting the cups away.

Aprils breasts, now free from her bra, swung temptingly in front of Niamh's face, and she took one in each hand. They were too big for her to hold entirely, so she squeezed them together and pressed her face into the deep cleavage. April ran one hand through Niamh's hair and arched her back, bringing the woman's lips down towards her nipples, and placing one in her mouth.

Niamh began to suck at her breast, trying to fit in as much as possible, before focusing on April's already hardened nipple, pressing it with her tongue and pinching the other one so hard that April cried out - the pain was exquisite. April could feel the patch of dampness in her knickers growing wetter and wetter as she pressed herself against Niamh, and the sight of this gorgeous woman sucking on her breasts, pink lips fastened around her blushing nipples, made her cry out with pleasure, causing Niamh to suck and pinch even harder until her nipples throbbed and the sensation in her knickers was agonisingly powerful.

Unable to resist any longer, she pulled off her own knickers and resumed her position, only this time straddling Niamh's face. Slowly, she lowered herself down to meet Niamh's searching tongue, feeling her pussy twinge with excitement as her slippery lips met Niamh's warm mouth. She rubbed herself against her, gripping the headboard of the bed in an attempt to steady herself, feeling an orgasm building - but she didn't want to come just yet.

Lifting herself off, she turned to face away from Niamh, and lowered herself onto all fours, lifting her bottom into the air and spreading her legs slightly.

Without a word, Niamh obliged by kneeling behind her, and ran her fingers through the slick juices dripping from between April's legs, inserting one finger, then two, then squeezing in a third as April gasped in excitement. Niamh leant forward, and April felt her warm breath on her skin as her tongue traced its way from her clit up and past her pussy towards her ass. Niamh's tongue gently probed the entrance to this tight hole, running around the rim as April relaxed her muscles, allowing Niamh to press further inside.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

At first only the tip would reach, teasingly pressing against the entrance. Then, the more April relaxed, the further Niamh's tongue could reach, and she made it pointed and hard to ease it inside her before slowly edging almost all the way out and then back in again, whilst her fingers thrust in and out of her pussy.

April shook with anticipation, feeling her orgasm building in her legs and the throbbing sensation in her clit as Niamh's tongue continued to fuck her ass and her fingers pressed deep inside her, filling her up.

Sensing the proximity of this orgasm, Niamh slipped her tongue and fingers from inside her and pulled April's hips further up so that she could return to sucking her clit, slipping two fingers into her tight ass and continuing to thrust in and out.

As April felt this assault on her deepest, most private parts, she felt her orgasm building as Niamh's lips clamped onto her clit, felt the juices flowing from her pussy onto the other woman's face as she shook and bucked and finally orgasmed, waves of pleasure crashing through her body as she collapsed, exhausted, onto her stomach, legs still spread out behind her.

"That was amazing," she moaned, sweeping her blonde hair out of her eyes.

"You tasted so good, I didn't want to stop" came Niamh's reply. The two women lay side-by-side; arms resting on each other's waists, and almost instantly fell asleep.

E. N. D.

Last edited by kiasusam; 02-01-2017 at 08:27 AM.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Granadan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1