The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lone Winter's Night

She stood at the door, looking over at the freshly falling snow. The moon was bright enough you could see the tree animals eyes glowing. It had been months since she saw any one. Her "kidnapper" kept her in this secluded cabin in the mountains. He would come once a day, to "sleep" with her. She wanted to run each time, but the chain around her ankle remind her that she was unable to run.

She stood at the door, waiting for her chance to run. She worked enough, while he was gone, to make a device that would allow her to pick the lock. She kept enough food hidden, that she could survive a few nights in the cold, snowy grounds. And with each night, the snow would fall covering her tracks.

The highway wasn't far from the cabin. She could make it to the highway with in one day's travel, but she would have to wait till he left to be able to run. He wouldn't be back till the next day, which gave her plenty of time to disappear. He would come long enough to "mate" with her than leave.

Standing in the door way, she could hear a set of foot prints in the distance. "It had to be him. It had to be" she thought to her self as she closed the door, racing to the bedroom. She hid her tool, to help her escape under a loose floor board. She sat on the bed, looking at the door. Her heart raced. She wanted to be free, but she wanted to be safe. The foot steps got closer, she could hear the porch creeking. Breathing softly she laid against the bed, closing her eyes.

"Aleera..." the voice said as the door opened. It was a voice she hadn't heard in a long time. She sprang up from the bed,opening her eyes. "Vlad..." she whispered as she looked at him. Tears streaming down her face. She leaped of the bed running, well more like walking towards him, as quickly as she could. She leaped in his arms, as he held her close. Kissing her neck softly, before pressing his lips against hers. She smiled softly as he shut the door behind him.

"Vlad, i thought...I thought..." she tried to make the words come up, but they were stuck in her throat. He kissed her softly as she placed her down. He bent down looking at the metal silver cuff around her right ankle. She looked down at him. "It silver love. I try not to think about it, the pain is to much." Vlad bent down kissing her chard skin as he broke it off, crumbling it in his hands.

For the first time in months, she was able to move her ankle freely. She smiled at him, as he stood, pressing himself against her. He kissed her tenderly and deeply. He forced her to walk back as he laid her down on the bed. Moving a small strand of hair from her face, he smiled at her softly. He kissed her ever so gently as he rubbed his thumb against her cheek. He pulled from there kiss, he looked deeply into her eyes. He moved his hand, not making so much as a blinking motion, pulling at her long nightgown, she wore.

Moving his hands down her side, he traced the line of her nightgown, to discover, she wore nothing underneith. Aleera biting her lip softly, she looked at him. "He made sure I could wear panties. He said it took to long, to push aside for him to feed." Vlad looked at her as he, finally broke his gaze upon her looking at her inner thigh. She wasn't his sex slave, like he had though, but he was feeding off of her. Vlad fell to the side of her looking at her. "He...was feeding off of you." he whispered holding her close to him.

She laid her head on his chest. "Yes, because he said, my blood was like liquid gold to him, to keep him young." Vlad pulling her so close to him, that he was back on top of her, pressing hard against her. "My sweet girl, being used like that." he smiled as he pressed hard against her. He stood for a moment. She could see, the pain in his eyes. He ran his hand down her side, as he grabbed a hold of her shirt. Pulling hard, he heard it rip, as it feel tot he floor, in pieces. His dark side was showing.

Moving his hand down softly, he kissed her against before raising both hand above her head. "CLICK....CLICK..." she heard. Her wrist felt the coldness of the cuffs against her skin. He slowly released his hand from his as he managed to take off his shirt and pants, wearing nothing under. He smiled at her softly as he mounted her. Forcing her legs open, his massive cock, 7 inches, played softly with her entrance. Moving her hip, Aleera closed her eyes. She pulled against her restrains as he pushed hard, his cock, entering her nicely, wet pussy. He whispered softly, as he moved is hips back and forth, deeper and harder inside of her. "Mmmm...your pussy is more wonderful to me, than your blood is."

She took deep breaths as she felt his cock, deep inside her pussy, pounding against her G-spot, making her body shake. She looked up at him, her eyes fixed on his. He moved faster, harder as he pulled his cock, in and out. Her juices flowing from her. He kissed her lips softly as she reached her moment. Cumming so hard, squirting against him, she moaned loudly, "Ahh...fuck....oh fuck.." she managed to moan out.

He looked down at her, kissing her softly. Pushing deeper inside of her, his cum, shooting deep inside of her. She screamed loudly as she felt it. He pulled out of her as he bent down, his fangs sinking deep into her thigh. She made a screaming noise. He lifted up his head, blood dripping from his mouth. He smiled at her as he unhooked her restraints.

"mmm...i guess i need to be more inviting the next time i come." he whispered as he got his clothing on, looking at her. He placed the sliver around her leg.

"Mmm...next time, i may make you vampire, but for now...human is what I leave you." he kissed her fore head, turning he walked to the door.

"I shall see you tomorrow night." he whispered softly, leaving the door wide open, her sit sitting on the bed, in shock at what just happened.

E N D
Old 13-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
clubviivaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lone Winter's Night

Bro, thanks for the stories and keep it coming.

i noticed that you post a lot of stories.

where did you get them from?
Old 14-01-2017, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
JelloCrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 14-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
chatuchak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JelloCrazy View Post
Do continue TS
Continue? You don't understand the word END?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1