The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Unhappy The perils of love; dont fall for your SB!

I have been married for over 12 years, with two gorgeous kids and yet I feel unfulfilled. I love my family, but that passion has been long gone and its all on auto drive.

Random romps wouldn't help it, so I figured I need to find a friend at the same time. I am almost 40, but found this wonderful girl slightly over 20 and we hit it right off. Gorgeous to die for, the sex being insanely intensive, intelligent..... but she knows what this is, do I? Chemistry has a lot to play here, I dont pay her specially much per month, she holds a job.... so its basically exclusive, but with longing for friendship, the great sex... of course silly me fell in love. I dont think I can ever tell her that, the arrangement would be probably immediately over. I am also having no intentions of leaving my family behind. But I cant sleep, I cant stop thinking of her, I survive the weeks only in tension and anticipation of our next meeting...

so yeah... I fucked up. I fucked up by trying to fill a gap in my life with some passion and the moment this will be over, I will have an even bigger gap to fill.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The perils of love; dont fall for your SB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post

so yeah... I fucked up. I fucked up by trying to fill a gap in my life with some passion and the moment this will be over, I will have an even bigger gap to fill.
It's natural to fall for someone that is pressing all the right buttons. Having sex causes a surge in oxytocin levels which draws sexual partners closer together.

http://www.youramazingbrain.org/lovesex/sciencelove.htm

Quote:
Oxytocin - The cuddle hormone

Oxytocin is a powerful hormone released by men and women during orgasm.
It probably deepens the feelings of attachment and makes couples feel much closer to one another after they have had sex. The theory goes that the more sex a couple has, the deeper their bond becomes.
Oxytocin also seems to help cement the strong bond between mum and baby and is released during childbirth. It is also responsible for a mum’s breast automatically releasing milk at the mere sight or sound of her young baby.

Diane Witt, assistant professor of psychology from New York has showed that if you block the natural release of oxytocin in sheep and rats, they reject their own young.

Conversely, injecting oxytocin into female rats who’ve never had sex, caused them to fawn over another female’s young, nuzzling the pups and protecting them as if they were their own
Stop seeing her and after a while things will return to normal.

This is why I alway recommend that whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it and move on to the next one.

If you treat them as friends and confidants sooner or later the oxytocin kicks in and it becomes hard to untangle yourself.

If you want regular sugar babe then restrict the duration to no more than a month and then move on to the next one.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-10-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Sex only dominates a small part of our life...is it worth losing ur wife and kids over sex? Which will eventually goes downhill after years down the road...Even if abalone everyday eat also will becomes sick and tired of it....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 11-10-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Sex only dominates a small part of our life...is it worth losing ur wife and kids over sex? Which will eventually goes downhill after years down the road...Even if abalone everyday eat also will becomes sick and tired of it....
there is anyways a time limit on the whole thing as I should leave the country next summer.... so it couldnt last any longer than that.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

what is SB?

sex buddy?
Old 11-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
what is SB?

sex buddy?
Sugar baby.....
Old 14-10-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

I think this is pretty much how I feel right now.... (from Moulin Rouge)

We have a dance!
In the brothels of Buenos Aires
Tells the story
Of a prostitute.
And a man... who falls in love...
With her.

First there is desire
Then... passion!
Then... suspicion!
Jealousy! Anger! Betrayal!
Where love is for the highest bidder,
There can be no trust!
Without trust,
There is no love!
Jealousy.
Yes, jealousy...
Will drive you... mad!
Old 15-10-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 8
L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!

TS,
it happened to me.
but, i have moved on.
time heals all wounds.
take care.
Old 21-10-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
summerberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its very easy to fall in love with sd/sb if the chemistry is very strong. Thats why the purpose of the monetary benefits is there to act like a divider and reminder that the relationship is transactional at the very core. You will get over it, just need time.
Old 21-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
summerberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its very easy to fall in love with sd/sb if the chemistry is very strong. Thats why the purpose of the monetary benefits is there to act like a divider and reminder that the relationship is transactional at the very core. You will get over it, just need time.
Old 22-10-2016, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JuicyBlanket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We human are emotional & contradicting beings.

I can understand where u are coming from.Having angreat family life.but feel bored becos its too peaceful so looking for some thrill.

When u found thrill u cant control the chemical reaction in brain but to feel great & comfort.But u also didnt wanna break the peace u been having all this while.

Enjoy the short live thrill just remember reality who is the one that accompany u fornthe 12:years & keep the darkside deep & away.Need to recognize fun & commitment.

Cheers
Old 07-11-2016, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I am wondering what is the issue here.

You love your family, that's good, just stay with your family. You love your sugarbaby, that's fine, just keep her as your sugarbaby. What makes you cannot keep your family and sugarbaby at the same time?

This is like you eat at hawker stall doesn't mean you have to demolish the kitchen in your house. Am I missing anything?
Old 12-11-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Isugarbaby, that's fine, just keep her as your sugarbaby. What makes you cannot keep your family and sugarbaby at the same time
?

the big Q is this idiot don't have the $$$ to keep both, especially the sugar baby!
so he come here kpkb think he some rich man son or tycoon.
my advise to him is to keep the wife, kick out the sugar baby & go kim jio kar to call old mother hen as he not rich
Old 13-11-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's natural to fall for someone that is pressing all the right buttons. Having sex causes a surge in oxytocin levels which draws sexual partners closer together.

http://www.youramazingbrain.org/lovesex/sciencelove.htm

Stop seeing her and after a while things will return to normal.

This is why I alway recommend that whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it and move on to the next one.

If you treat them as friends and confidants sooner or later the oxytocin kicks in and it becomes hard to untangle yourself.

If you want regular sugar babe then restrict the duration to no more than a month and then move on to the next one.
well said. unfortunately. I'm new to this game. and I'm hooked. it's better than a gf. the variety is awesome. and everyday they treat you like king provided the money is good.

gf. hard to come. had one. but we had hotel sex everyday which makes her feel like a meat.

I'm reaching 40. will I be able to get a 28 gf?
Old 13-11-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I lose my first one to my wife and remain with her for a decade. now I'm free. I'm still clingy to sex. and possible reason for a gf. stupid?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1