The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Cajsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fetish/Role Play/ BDSM

Hi all,
For those who have Fetish, I am starting this new ... I want share an experience, here is the story:

Today 1st March 2012, I had my first session with a Female Dom (Mistress M). It was a good experience. She was beautiful, gentle and firm. I felt overwhelmed with her firmness as she told me to crawl on all fours like the worthless dog in her great presence. We played for almost 2 hour. I long to be with her again. This was my FIRST exposure to Female Dom in real life.

My story actually started many many many years earlier. It began when I was still schooling. I remember going for a movie and this overwhelming scene has stuck with me yielding my submissiveness. It was a Chinese movie, and I remember the man at the edge of the bed looking and staring at the goddess. Her command was strong and firm "you worthless pig, you are not worthy to even touch me". He could only stare and dare not disobey her command. She continued her command as she lifted her silky smooth leg towards him “kneel down and kiss my feet with your lips... You are not allowed to touch me with your hands." he kneels down and proceeded to do what he was commanded to do. He kissed her feet and made love to her feet serving her the only way he was allowed to do.

That scene and command struck with me from that day onwards and thus I developed the fetish to be submissive.

My next exposure to submissiveness was when I was in secondary school... (To be continued)
Old 08-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/ BDSM

Cajsam Journey … Part 2

In my schooling days, I was always in an all boys school until Form Four secondary. I was transferred to another school. In that school, there was Form 4, 5 and lower 6 and upper 6. Thereafter you would either go to a local university, overseas university or some college depending on your grades. Lower 6 and Upper 6 was co-ed ... Meaning a mixed of boys and girls. The girls came from another sister school nearby.

At Form 4, I remember there was this teacher, teaching us Math, a subject which was not one of my strong areas as a student. So I was always seated in the front row and I still remember clearly the first time that Ms A walked into the class. She was well dress, in a maroon shirt (not short but knee high) with red shoes opened toes and painted toe nails (in red to match). She was about late 20's, probably 29. Well built and confident. She introduced herself as Ms A and that she will teach us Math and she expects us to be good in Math at the end of the year. Firm and confident. Throughout the year, she kept her statue, well dress and articulates in her appearance. She would seat down at her teachers desk, and while we were doing our exercise, she would be at her desk, reading her book. She would cross her silky white satin legs (she had beautiful well structured legs) and dangle and play with her shoes. I would continue to steal from the corner of my eyes and be mesmerized by her dangling and playing with her shoes. I always looked forward to my Math class and would fantasize about how it would be if she allowed me to clear her shoes and suck her toes and worship her feet.

And so on March 1st 2012 at age 50, when Mistress M commanded, “kneel down and clean my boots with your lips”. Naked, exposed, I dropped to my knees and started to kiss and lick her leather boots with my tongue. Mistress M was seated at the edge of the bed, crossed leg and demanding what I had always dreamed of. I extended my hands to hold the boots to give it a proper licking but Mistress M "whacked" my exposed back skin. "Did I say that you could use your hands, slave!!!”. I dropped my hands in submission and continued my service of cleaning her boots with my tongue, licking the leather. I quickly learned that in submission, I must follow my Mistress command to the letter. She knows best and I am but her slave. This was the first experience of cleaning a boots with the use of my exposed tongue, licking it, kneeling in front of Mistress M was sensual, submissive and erotic for me. Having Mistress M, strong and firm command left me exposed and unguarded, I was totally hers to do as she pleased.
Once she was satisfied that I had done a good job, after whacking me a few time and teaching me the right way to lick her boots, Mistress M proceeded to collar me. It was a leather collar with 2 chains and a clip at the end. This again was a new experience for me. Being collared made me so submissive, made me know that I am worthless and that I now belong to my Mistress M. Once it was properly secured around my neck, she proceeded to clip my nipple. It was slightly painful and delightful at the same time. This completed the act of my submission (or so I thought).
What happened next was beyond my expectation and experience... (To be continued)
Old 16-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hustlaV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/ BDSM

bro Cajsam,
pls continue your experience. would love to know the extension.

btw, is this in KL?
Old 16-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

Yes...in KL.
Old 16-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgnewguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,
wow... i'm lurking here long enuf. really femdom in KL. so far i have only visited thailand mistresses. please please share contact.

thanks
SG
Old 16-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

hustlaV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW!!
where can i find this?
mind sharing bro?
Old 20-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SG is now a few more mistresses already. last time we need to visit the massage joint and let the massage girl to let us kiss their toes and do foot job. now no need already. you can have the pro dom who will torture you with their feet, let you suck their feet, and finally make you cum with the feet stuck inside your mouth. I wish I have monthly $ extra to see my mistresses every week.
Old 27-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnySmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how do i find this kind of mistress in singapore? any info bros?
Old 06-08-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
malepatient deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you please pm me some contacts of femdom mistresses

Regards

malepatient
Old 06-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kiss the mistresses' feet n suck their toes? Aiyoh.. Better kiss my feet n toes..
Old 19-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

There is a visiting Pro domme in KL. She is in staying in Cheras area...
Old 21-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

maxstrongguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajsam View Post
There is a visiting Pro domme in KL. She is in staying in Cheras area...
Hi Bro,
I really not try mistress before this is my 1st trial please share the contact to me bro maybe i can try in afternoon time to bonk her isn:t any charge or just need some sex only pls pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks so much bro for your kind.....
Old 21-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxstrongguy View Post
Hi Bro,
I really not try mistress before this is my 1st trial please share the contact to me bro maybe i can try in afternoon time to bonk her isn:t any charge or just need some sex only pls pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks so much bro for your kind.....
Bro,
Do you know what is Pro Domme? I don't think it is your type.
Old 23-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

maxstrongguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajsam View Post
Hi all,
For those who have Fetish, I am starting this new ... I want share an experience, here is the story:

Today 1st March 2012, I had my first session with a Female Dom (Mistress M). It was a good experience. She was beautiful, gentle and firm. I felt overwhelmed with her firmness as she told me to crawl on all fours like the worthless dog in her great presence. We played for almost 2 hour. I long to be with her again. This was my FIRST exposure to Female Dom in real life.

My story actually started many many many years earlier. It began when I was still schooling. I remember going for a movie and this overwhelming scene has stuck with me yielding my submissiveness. It was a Chinese movie, and I remember the man at the edge of the bed looking and staring at the goddess. Her command was strong and firm "you worthless pig, you are not worthy to even touch me". He could only stare and dare not disobey her command. She continued her command as she lifted her silky smooth leg towards him “kneel down and kiss my feet with your lips... You are not allowed to touch me with your hands." he kneels down and proceeded to do what he was commanded to do. He kissed her feet and made love to her feet serving her the only way he was allowed to do.

That scene and command struck with me from that day onwards and thus I developed the fetish to be submissive.

My next exposure to submissiveness was when I was in secondary school... (To be continued)
Hi Bro,
Can u share this mistress to me i will appreaciate your kind.
Please pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks so much bro..
Old 13-09-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

This tread is close....

The new postings at: