The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kiarix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/ BDSM

hey man ... i am new to BDSM but i would love to try ... can u share some contact with me ? or suggest how should i get in touch with a mistress in KL or PJ area ?
Old 11-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajsam View Post
Anyone wants to know what happens next?
continue your story lei bro. also on the the one with Ms R in your college
Old 08-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Cajsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm back after a few years... Within the last few years, Femdom has been more popular and there are now more visiting Mistress and also local ones.

I will continue my story soon.

Old 08-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajsam View Post
I'm back after a few years... Within the last few years, Femdom has been more popular and there are now more visiting Mistress and also local ones.

I will continue my story soon.

Bro,
WelCum back.
Ups TWO horns to support...
pls do continue.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNNYANDHORNY View Post
Bro,
WelCum back.
Ups TWO horns to support...
pls do continue.
up you back bro
Old 11-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

Cajsam journey ... Part 7

“Taste my juicy thongs my slave”..... these words from Mistress M command was loud and clear and as she pushed the wet smelly thongs into my open mouth with her feet, I savour my mistress smell and wet panties. Mouth wide open.... I recall the times I was well trained by Ms R during my schooling days.

In the private library, behind the closed library, it was an almost a daily affair as I waited until it was closing time and I quickly closed the library so that i am able to spent time with Ms R. You see, during the schooling hours, she was so popular that she was always surrounded by the other male students. I was no where compared to the other male students. She was beautiful and she knows how to flirt and the other boys will just come.

But I was happy for my special time with her.... I would do anything for her and she knows it. After 3 months of foot domination, kissing and licking her foot, giving foot massage and foot care and having learned to cum on her lovely feet and learning clean up my cum from her feet, never did she once allowed me to go above her knee and I could only look but not touch her lovely nectar. That was her training to make me an obedient slave to her. Image, I'm naked knelling down on her, kissing and sucking and licking one foot as her other foot rubs and tease my cock till it cums and then licking and cleaning my cum from her lovely feet...I was under her spell and I loved it.

Once she had me enthralled in her web, she proceeded to the next level of training, she would stop teasing my cock, in fact she stopped touching it. I continued with my foot worship and massage but no teasing and release for me. Once she was satisfied with my foot worship, she would just say... "OK, go get dress, we have to leave". Leaving me in the unsatisfied stage of non release. This I learned latter, made me more hungry and yearning for her more and more.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
MeltDown2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMeltDown2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice update TS
Old 11-09-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Cajsam journey ... Part 8

Slowly, Ms Ruth allowed me to massage up the her lovely foot unto her lovely thigh and anything above her knee, I have to use my mouth, lips and tongue. She would allow me to gently lick my way up to her nest and allow me to linger there to smell the aromatic perfume.

Every now and then she would turn over and lean forward and ask me to lick her back thigh and I will end up smelling her ass panties, to my delight.

This went on for 1 week, being so close to her honey nest, but not allowed to touch it with my tongue, my lips just millimeters from that heavenly pussy, I could tell she was wet and her aromatic smell was over powering. And not allowed to cum and to stop whenever she wishes.

My yearning and urge grew more and more as the days go by, often I would dream of licking her moist wet pussy and taste her honey juices.

Only later did I realised that she was teaching to take on the ultimate .... to slowly lead me to accept that I belong to her and that I will eventually savour whatever that is behind that lovely panties.... she was preparing me to be a cuckold pussy licker.

But that is another story for another day......
Old 11-09-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
pastagirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 13-09-2016, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
calvin5828 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Cajsam,

Nice to see your stories again, and i know is true because i do served Miss M before. Miss her sessions so much!!
Old 13-09-2016, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Travesty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastagirl View Post
More please!!
Yes pls do
Old 13-09-2016, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
McFlirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastagirl View Post
More please!!
Yes pls
Old 13-09-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Cajsam journey ... Part 9

“Taste my juicy thongs my slave”....And I savour Mistress M smelly wet panties in my mouth. AS she stood hovering over me, my eyes staring at her silky smooth legs, the legs I had worship, kiss and lick earlier.... she was a real Goddess, overpowering and mighty. She tower over me, her worthless slave, her panties in my mouth and all I could do was to stare at her majestic body, her full cup breast, her perfect nipple, and of course her pink moist and heavenly pussy.. she was the Goddess and I am her slave.

I am in awe at her greatness as she tower over me.... My mind racing on what is going to happen next....
Old 15-09-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Check out my recently created website: Still WIP

cajsam.freeblog.site

Feedback please...
Old 18-09-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Cajsam journey ... Part 10

Mistress M turn around and descended and hover just millimeter from my face.... her sweet ass towards my nose and her juicy pussy positioned just above my mouth. my mouth struggle to taste the sweetness of your pussy juice, but could only feel her moist panties that was stuffed into my mouth.... I was at my mistress mercy.... so close and yet so far.

I recall how I was trained by Ms R to stiff without touching, to gently lick around the edges of her panties and smell that aromatic juice thru her lovely panties.... and how I will end up with her panties in my face.... that sweet aromatic pussy juice on her panties in my face.

OUCH !!!! I could feel the nipple clam on my both my nipple as Mistress M skillfully applied the nipple clam while I as transfixed on her Ass and pussy.

Then the game began.... to be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1