The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Cajsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Fetish/Role Play/ BDSM

Today 1st March 2012, I had my first session with a Female Dom. It was a good experience. She was beautiful, gentle and firm. I felt overwhelm with her firmness as she told me to crawl on all fours like the worthless dog in her great presence. We played for almost an hour. I long to be with her again.

My story actually started many many many years earlier. It began was I was still schooling. I remember going for a movies and this overwhelming scene has stuck with me yielding my submissiveness. It was a Chinese movie, and I remember the man at the edge of the bed looking and staring at the godness. Her command was strong and firm "you worthless pig, you are not worthy to even touch me". He could only stare and dare not disobey her command. She continued her command as she lifted her silky smooth leg towards him " kneel down and kiss my feet with your lips... You are not allowed to touch me with your hands." he kneel down and proceeded to do what he was commanded to do. He kissed her feet and made love to her feet serving her the only way he was allowed to do.

That scene and command struck with me from that day onwards and thus I developed the fetish to be submissive.

My next exposure to submissiveness was when I was in secondary school... (to be continued)...
Old 03-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/ BDSM

The female dom in malaysia?

Did u try brown shower?
Old 04-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

Cont....
In my schooling days, I was always in an all boys school until Form Four secondary. That was about 16 years old. I was transferred to another school. In that school, there was Form 4, 5 and lower 6 and upper 6. For outhouse unfamiliar with the education in Asia, Form 4 was 16 years old, Form 5 was 17, Lower 6 was 18 and upper 6 was 19. Thereafter you would either go to a local university, overseas university or some college depending on your grades.

Lower 6 and Upper 6 was co-ed ... Meaning a mixed of boys and girls. The girls came from another sister school near by.

And so it was, at a tender innocent age of 16, I ended up at this school. My first 2 encounter was in Form 4 and 5. 

At Form 4, I remember there was this teacher, teaching us Maths, a subject which was not one of my strong areas as a student. So I was always seated in the front row and I still remember clearly the first time that Ms A walked into the class. She was well dress, in a maroon shirt ( not short but knee highed) with red shoes opened toes and painted toe nails ( in red to match). She was about late 20's, probably 29. Well built and confident. She introduced herself as Ms A and that she will teach us Maths and she expects us to be good in Maths at the end of the year. Firm and confident. Throughout the year, she kept her statue, well dress and articulate in her appearance. She would seat down at her teachers desk, and while we were doing our exercise, she would be at her desk, reading her book. She would cross her silky white satin legs (she had beautiful well structured legs) and dangle and play with her shoes. I would continue to steal from the corner of my eyes and be mesmerized by her dangling and playing with her shoes.
I always looked forward to my Maths class and would fantasize about how it would be if she allowed me to clear her shoes and suck her toes and worship her feet.

And so on March 1st, when Mistress M commanded, kneel down and clean my boots with your lips. Naked, exposed, I dropped to my knees and started to kiss and lick her leather boots with my tongue. Mistress M was seated at the edge of the bed, crossed leg and demanding what I had always dreamed of. I extended my hands to hold the boots to give it a proper licking but Mistress M "whacked" my exposed back skin. "Did I say that you could use your hands, slave!!!". I dropped my hands in submission and continued my service of cleaning her boots with my tongue, licking the leather. I quickly learned that in submission, I must follow my Mistress command to the letter. She knows best and I am but her slave. This was the first experience of cleaning a boots with the use of my exposed tongue, licking it, kneeling in front of Mistress M was sensual, submissive and erotic for me. Having Mistress M, strong and firm command left me exposed and unguarded, I was totally hers to do as she pleased.

Once she was satisfied that I had done a good job, after wacking me a few time and teaching me the right way to lick her boots, Mistress M proceeded to collar me. It was a leather collar with 2 chains and a clip at the end. This again was a new experience for me. Being collared made me so submissive, made me know that I am worthless and that I now belong to my Mistress M. Once it was properly secured around my neck, she proceeded to clip my nipple. It was slightly painful and delightful at the same time. This completed the act of my submission (or so I thought).

What happened next was beyond my expectation and experience... ( to be continued)
Old 04-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

Yes... Here in KL.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

you didn't try brown shower?

which part of kl......can i find dominatrix.......can pm me?
Old 05-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

Visiting Pro Doms... In KL
Old 22-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/ BDSM

​Cajsam journey .... Part 4

The room was slightly lit up by one lamp at the far right corner. Mistress M was seated at the edge of the bed, an motion me to come to her. She was wearing a lace black nightie and kneel high boots. She was pretty and had a stern firm look. I could see her voluptuous breast and her pink nipple protruding onto her black lace nightie. She took hold of my cock. “Why is this not hard?” I was caught by surprised and didn't know what to say. “I want this hard for me all the time... Do you understand.” and she slap my cock a few times. All I could say was “Yes Mistress”. The slapping had an immediate effect as I felt my cock stand to attention at her command. Funny how I was reacting to the cock slapping. Mistress M smiled knowing the reaction that she has on my now hard cock.​

I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and felt to the floor. Mistress M forced her boots on my head pressing down. The sharp pain that I felt was Mistress M punching me in my abdomen. “My slave MUST always be on the floor and never stand in my presence... Do you understand”. That was clear and a lesson I will always remember. A slaves place is on the floor beside his mistress feet. She lessens the pressure of her boots on my head and commanded “Remove my boots and worship my feet, my worthless slave. Show me what you were born to do”.

​I struggled on my knees and started to remove mistress M lovely boots. Taking my time to remove her right boots and stealing a kiss on the boots ever so often. With the right boots removed and neatly placed along the bed, I started to worship my mistress foot, licking and sucking her lovely toes, all five lovely toes was given the full mouth and tongue licking. It was lovely and I could see from my mistress smile that she was pleased with her slave. After all, I had lots of experience in this area, at a early stage in my live. That will be another story to tell on how I came to be so submissive and where I learn the art of foot worship.

​Fully satisfied that I had done my duty on my mistress right foot, i then proceeded to remove her left boots. Her right foot started playing footsie with my now hard erect cock. Her right foot was twirling my cock round and she skillfully massage my cock head with her toes, as I continued to pay tribute and worship her left foot, sucking and licking to my heavenly delight. She pushed her foot into my mouth gagging it and I saviour her foot as my tougue continued to taste her foot in my mouth. She was fucking my mouth with her left foot and toying with my hard erect cock with her right foot. Suddenly she stopped. I looked into her eyes for the reason why had she suddenly stopped!!!

​ "What is that on my right foot! Slave" she shouted and I looked down and I could see my pre cum on her foot... That happens when I get excited especially when my mistress had her feet playing footsie with my cock. Before I could reply, she raised her right foot into my face and commanded "CLEAN IT ALL UP!" 

​Without hesitation, I started licking up the pre cum from her right foot ensuring that my mistress foot would be totally clean. The pre cum was a familiar taste to me as I had in my tender age been exposed to this...

​It I was in my tender age , during my senior student days in college, ....... To be continued...
Old 22-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

Are u sure your story is not fictitious?

Otherwise you should have told where?

See what other samsters think..
Old 22-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

It was in a 5 star hotel opposite to pavilion KL.

That was why I was very comfortable with mistress M.

Am glad that my first experience is in a nice posh hotel.

Can't wait for her return.
Old 25-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexaddict2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy for u bro!
Would you mind helping me with her contact details because I really wanna try it for a change
Old 25-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/ BDSM

Bro's.. I have just PM you a lady that does mild domination.

Let me know how it worked out and do u like it?
Old 26-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/ BDSM

Cajsam journey ... Part 5

During my senior student days in college, I was the Deputy President for the school library. The president was a senior, 1 year older, lady, Ms R. She was very popular in college much like the most popular cheerleader. She was friendly and well built, pretty face and all the boys were drawn towards her. They would crowd around her. She would flirt with all of them and loves the attention.

I on the other hand was rather quiet and would just stay my distance but would secretly love to be with her. I guess you mike say I was an introvert. And so here I was at that tender age, deputy president of the library and she was the president of the school library. Maybe secretly, I was drawn towards being a librarian because secretly I wanted to be with her, close to her.As you well imagine, the library became a busy place as more boys flog to the library, to see her and flirt with her.

My only time that I was noticed by herr was when we closed the library, after everyone has left, and we were keeping the books back onto the shelves, when we were the only 2 left before we close and lock the library. I recall, on that mid year day, she had told me that she was tired and retired to the librarian office room and asked if I could keep the books myself. After 15 mins of keeping the books, I entered the librarian office room and found her seated on the sofa (yes, we have a sofa in the room), reading a book. I asked if she is feeling better, to which she replied "yes much better but my feet is killing me... Can u give me a foot massage?" without taking her eyes off the book. I stood there not sure what to do for 30 secs. I then got down onto her feet and started to remove her shoes. There was an inner need inside of me to want to please her. I recall the Chinese movie (refer part 1) and the school teacher (refer part 2). I slowly lifted her feet and started to remove her shoes, then her socks. The smell was quite strong as you can imagine after a day of college. I started to massage her feet. She had very nice feet. I was at her feet, on the floor, massaging Ms R foot. She did not even look down or take her eyes away from her book. I could feel my cock getting harder and harder. Every now and then she would moan. I guess when I massage her foot and whenever i manage to massage a good spot, she would moan, which told me that she is enjoying it and I was doing a good job. I would look up from where I am, admiring her smooth legs, thighs and hoping to get a peek at her panties. ( at that tender age, that was what we dream off, a sight of panties). She was seated cross leg, in her school skirt. Once in a while she would shift her cross leg and she did it so gracefully fully aware that I would be able to steal a peek at her panties. And so that was my enjoyment for the 1st week. I learn to look forward to these private sessions.

Ms R skillfully lifted her feet into my face and commanded "can you lick my toes and feet?". This was in my 2nd week. And so in the 2nd week I learned to lick and suck Ms R feet and toes. She would give me specific instructions of how I should first kiss her feet, lick her feet and suck each toe flicking my tougue round each toe. I was at her feet and she would educate and teach me to worship her feet daily during these private sessions.

The 3rd week, was my introduction to mild foot job, she would place her right feet on my bulge while I worship her left feet. Slowly, she would have me remove my pants and undies and Ms R would playfully and skillfully dominate my cock with her feet. It was during these sessions when she would give me a foot job and demanded that I clean off my cum from her feet. That was the only way that I could clean up my cum from her foot once I exploded when she gave me a foot job. Overtime I began to yearn and love for those sessions and begin to worship and clean Ms R foot making sure that all my cum is fully clean up.

This carried on for a good 3 months of foot domination, she wanted me to be a master aat foor domination.. before she allowed me to venture to the next level... but that is another story... (to be continued)
Old 26-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Cajsam journey ... Part 6

Mistress M commanded me to stand and not move. She then proceed to to bond me with a red rope, ensuring that my hands and tied around my body. She then proceeded to blindfold me. There I was, standing naked, collared with chips to my nipple, bound and blindfolded, helpless and at the mercy of my mistress. In the darkness, I heard a zip. She must be zipping or unzipping something. As i stood there in silence wondering what is to come next...

“Wack...” I crunched at the pain as Mistress M kicked my balls. It was not a hard kick as I had earlier told her that I would like to try mild ball kicking. I bend down but could not cover myself as i was bounded securely and my hands could not move to protect my balls. As I was recovering and about to straighten up... “Wack”. A well precise kick on my balls again causing me to fall on my knees in pain. “My poor baby..” she whispered into my ear as she removed my blindfold. On my knees as I open my eyes, I could Mistress M standing is her Thigh high boots.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/rX...i215AsBUj3X_vc

The sight of those lovely boots, glittering and the way Mistress M stood majestically towering over her slave boy made me forget the pain. I put my head down towards her boots and kissed the tip as if to say “ I am totally yours, my mistress”.

Sensing that I had enough, She then guided me to the bed and pushed me down onto the bed. She removed her boots as I waited flat on my back on the bed. She climbed up onto the bed and stood over me. I could see that she was well built, strong and firm. she then removed her panties thong and playfully placed in onto my face. I could smell her sweet juices, feel the wet damp thongs. Using her feet, she stuffed the wet thongs into my month. “Taste my juicy thongs my slave”.

…. (To be continued)
Old 26-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chanvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I done it once with a mistress in china recently.She used some clips with bell to clipped my nipples and instructed mi to lick her pussy till she cum.Saw some love juices flow after 30mins of licking...Managed to taste it,hehe...Overall not too bad...
Old 02-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

Anyone wants to know what happens next?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1