The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2011, 06:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loveparadise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Office affair

indeed a nice time when having an office affair... and make love in the office
Old 10-09-2011, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

but it's more than meets the eyes .....
Old 10-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke19 View Post
Thanks for the support. She came a few times but I only bonk her once. my attitude is to truly service her. Thus I have to control and be patient. So to all the bro who said that I must be super bonker..... Not really true. But I can truly tease her and make her wet. The fact is she can come easily and many times even to my surprise. Wetness - she is wet. Her broken dam and water spitting out even surprised her. She looks so innocent but underneath is a volcano waiting to explode.
gd story... edging towards being great....
Old 10-09-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

Derra69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 10-09-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Fox View Post
gd story... edging towards being great....
Totally agreed bro....awaiting the next instalment with excited anticipation

Thanks & Cheers
Old 10-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 13
Syrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant future

very nice story TS~
Old 10-09-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

poke19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got to wAit a day or 2. On flight to USA.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

She came back and was giggling. She commented: " where did you hide it?"
I replied : " what?"
Jane pretended to be angry and said " Dont play? I want my underwear back."
I said : " oh......." and an evil thought came to my head and continued " Don't worry, you will get it at the end of the day."
Jane said : " what."

This was close to 3pm. We have an appointment to visit a client at 4pm. Usually I would go alone but i wanted her to join me. She was stunned but really wanted her stuff back and has no choice but to consent.  We freshened up further to ensure we are good for outside meeting. It is a simple meeting to get feedback of sales and to take further order. I wanted her to go raw.

She was very conscious as we took the lift and there were guys in the lift and she backed into me. I responded with a hard on and she wanted to move forward but could not. We proceed to the car and my adventure began. I wanted my second. I worked hard for her and wanted more rewards. 
Old 11-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

She sat in my car obviously tired from the session fell asleep. I took a good look at her and has fallen deeply in love. She looked like a young executive rather than a 30 something mother. Her slim waist, short skirt showed more her legs and the slow breathing chests, mid length hair and sharp face and features. I never looked at her that closely, always filled with dirty thought but just at this moment- I am touched by her simple beauty. 

As we reached the carpark, I found a floor that is less crowded. I quickly took out my iPad to email our boss that we will be at client place. I wrote some excuses that it would be good to give her more exposures. At the same time, to let him know that we would not be back I'm the office, the boss replied very quickly and added that he would not be in our office in the whole week and will be away to negotiate  for the dealership beyond Singapore. I wished him luck.

My luck obviously took a good turn. I started by stroking her thigh and she stirred but I moved her leg apart again. I started moving upward and attacked her hole again. She gotten wet, opened her eyes and moaned. She was wet again. I played with her hole and licked my finger in front of her. The sight of her being helpless was making me feeling powerful. We stopped at this stage to see the client. She was really uncomfortable. Her skirt was slightly damp at the back and she has to walk with care. I took every opportunity to feel her. In the lift, feeling her from behind. Lifting her skirt a little and penetrating her with my fingers. The ride was short, the emotion was tense and excitement factor was really high.

When we reached the conference room, we chose an inner seat with her leg hidden. I continued stroking her thigh, and rubbing her tip of her clitoris. She shivered again. At this point, we heard footsteps and stopped. 
Old 11-09-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ilurvebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gr8 story... Pitching my tent too
Old 11-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

whoa ..... so happening ... with yr colleague.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

loveparadise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i do missed those days... in both of my offices !!!
Old 13-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

The meeting was short. The products were selling well and they would prefer to take more stocks but wanted a better payment term. I told them nicely that we would increase their price and would not agree on the payment term. The client knew that the stock was selling well and would have negotiated harder but he was distracted. I cannot believe and he accepted. He wanted us to join him for a drink after the meeting and winked at me. I told him that we have another meeting. As we leave the room, he was walking behind Jane and kept his eyes fixed on her butt and kept showing me a thumb up. I was really enjoying this moment and it was giving me a hard pole. We bidded good bye and with orders in hand went back to the car. She was crossed at me in the car. But she wanted my prick more. Once inside, she unzipped and licked the tip of my cock and was also playing her own pussy. I cannot take. Lowered my seat and pushed it back. She pulled up her skirt and started lowering herself to my rod. She fucked and never stopped. She was desiring it. I felt her warm juice again. This was like someone rubbing oil on you except she was using her cunt. She kissed me. We kissed fight. Her cunt was so wet that It dripped to my balls and onto my car seat. I could not take it anymore as she quicken her pace and the muscle tightened. We came right at the car park. She collapsed on me and kissed me again. She said : " I never know sex can be that wonderful." We both smelled and she asked what are we going to do. Since we have our running gears were with us, we looked for a toilet within the carpark. I waited for her and guarded her toilet. She came out with a short and singlet, haired tied up with running shoes. Wow. I was so be-witched. We went down to east coast park. Ran for a short distance and grabbed a quick drink. Hand in hand we went to the car like young couple. We spoke along the way. We avoided topic on family this time and she confided that she was attracted to me from beginning. We touched each other softly all the way. She kissed me before her block, cheekily touched my below and licked and kissed my finger. When we arrived, she jumped out. Say bye. And without any more word, she was on her way to her block. I just cannot believe my luck - sexual fantasy fulfilled and with more to come, bigger orders and my luck was going right.
Old 13-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!

great story.. extra hotness!!! =)
Old 13-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 20
tequila33 is a splendid one to beholdtequila33 is a splendid one to beholdtequila33 is a splendid one to beholdtequila33 is a splendid one to beholdtequila33 is a splendid one to beholdtequila33 is a splendid one to beholdtequila33 is a splendid one to behold

Great Story. Camping here for more juice!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1