The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Bmw

hahahaha...you r right on the money bro...this one long since special arrangements only liao wif punters who drive the cars that lau eng really luvs...a marquee legend no doubt abt it

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No use lah...Eagle only wants to let his regulars up BM...

Even you Q till shop close also smell nothing lor...
Old 28-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
hahahaha...you r right on the money bro...this one long since special arrangements only liao wif punters who drive the cars that lau eng really luvs...a marquee legend no doubt abt it
Yeah Bro!

Money Talk and Bullshit Walks huh...

Hmmm...maybe should rent a Lambo or Ferrari before i go bonk BM huh...

Eagle dun even let me park my BMX infront of his shop...mininum i think BMW not BMX lor...ha ha ha

Last edited by unfit; 28-09-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Old 28-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Brother BronzeGod, I like your truthful and sexciting FR! Please keep them coming! Kum sia! Kum sia!

BTW, you can try one pretty SYT from 1649. U won't regret one if you trust me lah.

Wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Thanks Royal Chimp. Yes, we lords of geylang must be truthful in our FRs. Our honour is at stake! hahaha.

Anyway, I think I can guess who you are talking about at 1649, must be a sweetheart. Will check her out on my next trip matey!

I headed to 2060 the other day to look for Katie, but she's code red so diverted to WH1606 to either try out Z4 or do a rtf with SK. Well, OKT said at least one customer in front of me in the queue for Z4, so that meant a two hour wait and SK also on code red

He then recommended me ET to try. I took a look at ET, seemed all right, so decided to give her a go.

I must say, ET looks like a shorter, younger version of Mei Mei from 1654A or another way to describe her is a bigger, fatter and fairer version of Z4.

Her body shape without clothes bears some resemblance to Jia Jia from 1654A as well.

Everything seemed ok and I felt I was about to have good time with her.

No action in the shower, but she spent time making sure I was well scrubbed.

Then onto the bed, boy, her thorough licking got me quite high and was squirming around in pleasure. Her BBJ needs a little bit more strength though. AR standard is good enough for me and comparable to other top 159 girls.

Everything was going rather well, when suddenly, the spell was broken.

First, she avoided frenching with me. Then, she complained when I gently kissed her on the ear - she like made this angry face and firmly told me not to kiss her ears.

Well, I was happy to obey but unfortunately, whenever I leaned close to smell her hair in the throes of passion, my lips would accidentally just lightly brush past the area near her ears and the third time it happened, she slapped me hard on the buttocks and said in mandarin: "I already told you to stop kissing my ears, but you're not listening and still doing it! (wo yi jing jiao ni bu yao qing wo de er duo, ke shi ni hai shi bu ting!)."

Then, after that she got unhappy with me when I leaned my weight a little on her during doggie and got more annoyed when I took time to come.

She asked to get on top of me so she could finish me off, but for all her efforts it didn't work because she was doing it hurriedly and just slamming her weight down onto my stomach angrily instead of really riding my cock properly.

I then asked her to lie down and finished her off hard in missionary style, I decided to just slammed her hard like a third world bitch till the whole bed shook like an earthquake was going on instead of the gentle loving I give to most cat 150 PRCs.

After the deed was done, she lit up a cigarette and started smoking. I told her I had quit smoking (was trying to hint to her that I didn't like smoke), but she shoved the cigarette onto my lips and asked me to take puff. She did this twice even when I pushed her hand away and said I didn't want it.

She then started rubbing my tummy (trying to say I'm fat, probably, but I am not) before slapping it painfully hard a few times. I am not sure what she was trying to achieve by all this.

Well, in summary, ET would have been a passable cat 150 if she hadn't shown so much attitude when the FJ began.

Which is too bad, because I was thinking she might be in my top 15 rtf rotation list during the foreplay and before the FJ, but when FJ started, she just dropped out of consideration totally.

I wouldn't recommend this girl to anyone - she's really clean, has smooth skin and smells good but her stinky attitude just overpowers all her other good points very quickly.

Hoping to try Z4 soon, anyone tried Z4 from 16W06 or Katie from 2060 recently? Who's better? Please provide some latest FRs on the two, and your analysis on their skills, services and attitude if you had tried both.

Thanks guys!
Old 28-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah Bro!

Money Talk and Bullshit Walks huh...

Hmmm...maybe should rent a Lambo or Ferrari before i go bonk BM huh...

Eagle dun even let me park my BMX infront of his shop...mininum i think BMW not BMX lor...ha ha ha
Bro, do you think I still stand a chance if I walk there but I wore a pair of Prada dress shoes?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, do you think I still stand a chance if I walk there but I wore a pair of Prada dress shoes?
Hmmm...maybe must wear Hermes or Beluti better lor...ha ha

Happy Bonking Brother...Cheers!
Old 29-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Car & Bikes

try a Pinarello Dogma r a ToMac Carbon bike might make a difference

must say though that GL150 scene sure attracts all the top brand cars nowadays...hv seen just abt all the big ones...even the more niche ones like aston martin...

Quote:

Old 29-09-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro maxxy, I guess maybe what matters more is not what we wear, but what we can let BMW wear. If you carry a pair of new Prada shoes and told Eagle that's for BMW, maybe stand a even better chance?
Old 29-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10655 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

I rank Qiu Xiang(2038)-Cat 150 as she pass the look,biggest 38E (.)(.), best svc & tight pussy so far..she only 2 mths here...
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 29-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Car & Bikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
try a Pinarello Dogma r a ToMac Carbon bike might make a difference
Good idea bro...actually Ferrari,Merc,BMW also make Bicycles huh...

But these bikes are damn EX too...
Old 29-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Car & Bikes

Quote:
Good idea bro...actually Ferrari,Merc,BMW also make Bicycles huh...

But these bikes are damn EX too...
I dun think can.. lau eng like car not bikes mah

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar
Old 11-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Just wanted to share my top 5 in no particular order

1- Diao Chan 2001 (looks)
2- Jia Jia 1654a (cat bath)
3- Xiao Man 1654a (gfe)
4- Jiao Jiao 1649 (fj)
5- Yang Yang 1649 (bbbj)

My list comprises of a few criteria because each one of then has their own specialty this based on my experience only.

I M Possible
Old 11-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
AchillesHero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Revised TOP 5 (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post
1651 En En has been squeezed out of my TOP 5 by Xiao San.

My TOP 5 now as follows:

1, Xiao San: 2413
My Care Bear.

2. Apple: 1809
Used to be my favorite SYT but losing her freshness, she now look too seasoned to take 1st place.

3. Diao Chan: 2001
SYT with excellent services and attitude.

4. Yi Lin: 1654A
SYT with all typical services, need to KC a bit to get her momentum working.

5. Xiao Man: 1654A
Best but spolit by too many people & I can't stand my Q.
agree about Yilin...yesterday went 1654A, both XM and YoYo code red....saw this YL walk in and took her....really great catbath and AR....attitude +++
Old 23-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ck83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks Royal Chimp. Yes, we lords of geylang must be truthful in our FRs. Our honour is at stake! hahaha.

Anyway, I think I can guess who you are talking about at 1649, must be a sweetheart. Will check her out on my next trip matey!

I headed to 2060 the other day to look for Katie, but she's code red so diverted to WH1606 to either try out Z4 or do a rtf with SK. Well, OKT said at least one customer in front of me in the queue for Z4, so that meant a two hour wait and SK also on code red

He then recommended me ET to try. I took a look at ET, seemed all right, so decided to give her a go.

I must say, ET looks like a shorter, younger version of Mei Mei from 1654A or another way to describe her is a bigger, fatter and fairer version of Z4.

Her body shape without clothes bears some resemblance to Jia Jia from 1654A as well.

Everything seemed ok and I felt I was about to have good time with her.

No action in the shower, but she spent time making sure I was well scrubbed.

Then onto the bed, boy, her thorough licking got me quite high and was squirming around in pleasure. Her BBJ needs a little bit more strength though. AR standard is good enough for me and comparable to other top 159 girls.

Everything was going rather well, when suddenly, the spell was broken.

First, she avoided frenching with me. Then, she complained when I gently kissed her on the ear - she like made this angry face and firmly told me not to kiss her ears.

Well, I was happy to obey but unfortunately, whenever I leaned close to smell her hair in the throes of passion, my lips would accidentally just lightly brush past the area near her ears and the third time it happened, she slapped me hard on the buttocks and said in mandarin: "I already told you to stop kissing my ears, but you're not listening and still doing it! (wo yi jing jiao ni bu yao qing wo de er duo, ke shi ni hai shi bu ting!)."

Then, after that she got unhappy with me when I leaned my weight a little on her during doggie and got more annoyed when I took time to come.

She asked to get on top of me so she could finish me off, but for all her efforts it didn't work because she was doing it hurriedly and just slamming her weight down onto my stomach angrily instead of really riding my cock properly.

I then asked her to lie down and finished her off hard in missionary style, I decided to just slammed her hard like a third world bitch till the whole bed shook like an earthquake was going on instead of the gentle loving I give to most cat 150 PRCs.

After the deed was done, she lit up a cigarette and started smoking. I told her I had quit smoking (was trying to hint to her that I didn't like smoke), but she shoved the cigarette onto my lips and asked me to take puff. She did this twice even when I pushed her hand away and said I didn't want it.

She then started rubbing my tummy (trying to say I'm fat, probably, but I am not) before slapping it painfully hard a few times. I am not sure what she was trying to achieve by all this.

Well, in summary, ET would have been a passable cat 150 if she hadn't shown so much attitude when the FJ began.

Which is too bad, because I was thinking she might be in my top 15 rtf rotation list during the foreplay and before the FJ, but when FJ started, she just dropped out of consideration totally.

I wouldn't recommend this girl to anyone - she's really clean, has smooth skin and smells good but her stinky attitude just overpowers all her other good points very quickly.

Hoping to try Z4 soon, anyone tried Z4 from 16W06 or Katie from 2060 recently? Who's better? Please provide some latest FRs on the two, and your analysis on their skills, services and attitude if you had tried both.

Thanks guys!
Bro, I pity you as i have the same encounter with her b4...heard from another WL that this ET got an bf in Singapore...maybe that the reason for her bad attitude..Hope her boss(Ah lay) also will look into it
Old 09-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Top 10 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

latest review...note in no particular order n purely subjective!...

YoYo(2062)

Yi Ling(1654A)

Jia Yi(2047)

YoYo(2060)

QiQi(2831A)

CoCo(1431)

Lisa(1606)

M5(1856)

Xiao Qing(2040)

Bao Bao(3033)
Old 09-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I would have to agree Yiling is quite power in her service. Face is chio, body is ok but the service rocks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1