The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
An Ni's boss said her pussy is prone to injury. The extra large magnums are taking a toll on her fragile pussy de! Not because she got something dirty. If she really has contracted something unpleasant, DSC Doctor has already made her balek kampong liao! Tio boh?
Sorry, I know this post was last week but I don't log into SBF that often. Tonight the wife is back late, so I am logging in.

An Ni is someone I liked very much. A real sweetie-pie. RTFed her 6 times before I felt I had to move on.

She told me about her fragile pussy the very first time I met her. In fact, she asked me to do a close examination for her (very hard for a girl to look deep into her own pussy). What I saw was a small pink growth, like a mole. Relax, I have seen enough pictures of STD to know it is not. In any case, as pointed out, the DSC doctor would have cancelled her yellow card right away if she did not pass her blood & urine test.

Guys, please treat her nice and please no rough stuff. Her pussy is really fragile.

By the way, I have since booked Apple & Vivi once each. Vivi is indeed prettier but sadly, she is flat-chested. Apple (took first blood) is slightly less pretty (but still quite nice-looking) and has bigger boobs. Both speaks fluent french with fresh pink pussies. Both are worth a try.

For the ever-ready zapper lurking out there, please note that these are only my personal opinions and I am not a supporter of 1606 or any other particular house.
Old 15-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Exclamation Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
She told me about her fragile pussy the very first time I met her. In fact, she asked me to do a close examination for her (very hard for a girl to look deep into her own pussy). What I saw was a small pink growth, like a mole. Relax, I have seen enough pictures of STD to know it is not. In any case, as pointed out, the DSC doctor would have cancelled her yellow card right away if she did not pass her blood & urine test.
OMG! You sure you saw that in her pussy?? Based on your description, that might be genital herpes! I hope I am wrong or you are too! Read below:

Genital symptoms include the appearance of small, painful blisters filled with clear or straw-colored fluid. Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex viruses type 1 (HSV-1) or type 2 (HSV-2). Most genital herpes is caused by HSV-2. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak. Although the infection can stay in the body indefinitely, the number of outbreaks tends to decrease over a period of years. They are usually found:

•In women: on the outer vaginal lips (labia), vagina, cervix, around the anus, and on the thighs or buttocks

•In men: on the penis, scrotum, around the anus, on the thighs or buttocks

•In both sexes: on the tongue, mouth, eyes, gums, lips, fingers, and other parts of the body

•Before the blisters appear, the person may feel the skin tingling, burning, itching, or have pain at the site where the blisters will appear

•When the blisters break, they leave shallow ulcers that are very painful. These ulcers eventually crust over and slowly heal over 7 - 14 days or more

Other symptoms that may occur include:

•Painful urination

•Women may have vaginal discharge or, occasionally, be unable to empty the bladder and require a urinary catheter

A second outbreak can appear weeks or months later. It is usually less severe and goes away sooner than the first outbreak. Over time, the number of outbreaks may decrease.

Once you have HSV-2, the virus hides within nerve cells and remains in the body. It can remain "asleep" (dormant) for a long time.

The virus can "wake up" (reactivate) at any time. This may be triggered by:

•Fatigue

•Genital irritation

•Menstruation

•Physical or emotional stress

•Injury

Some people have genital herpes attacks only once a year, while others have them so often the symptoms never seem to go away. Repeated attacks are generally milder in men.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 16-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Think Carefully Before Posting

I really cannot understand why u had to cut n paste this article Alejandro88...it serves no purpose other than potentially hving a negative effect on An Ni's biz...i dont think yr intention is to harm her biz especially based on yr earlier positive post abv...however yr overzealous nature may now hv unintentionally caused harm to An Ni for obvious reasons...

I hv also viewed n examined An Ni's vagina close up n up front...gently using my digits...n i can safely say tat wat Cumalot described is not genital herpes...n i say this based on a later discussion wif a gynae friend of mine...moreover, as i believe An Ni had this at the outset when she first came to GL it wld hv been screened by DSC Kelantan...

In future Alejandro88 i strongly suggest tat u pause n think before making such serious comments tat affect other pple...a little knowledge is dangerous

Quote:
OMG! You sure you saw that in her pussy?? Based on your description, that might be genital herpes! I hope I am wrong or you are too! Read below:

Genital symptoms include the appearance of small, painful blisters filled with clear or straw-colored fluid. Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex viruses type 1 (HSV-1) or type 2 (HSV-2). Most genital herpes is caused by HSV-2. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak. Although the infection can stay in the body indefinitely, the number of outbreaks tends to decrease over a period of years. They are usually found:

•In women: on the outer vaginal lips (labia), vagina, cervix, around the anus, and on the thighs or buttocks

•In men: on the penis, scrotum, around the anus, on the thighs or buttocks

•In both sexes: on the tongue, mouth, eyes, gums, lips, fingers, and other parts of the body

•Before the blisters appear, the person may feel the skin tingling, burning, itching, or have pain at the site where the blisters will appear

•When the blisters break, they leave shallow ulcers that are very painful. These ulcers eventually crust over and slowly heal over 7 - 14 days or more

Other symptoms that may occur include:

•Painful urination

•Women may have vaginal discharge or, occasionally, be unable to empty the bladder and require a urinary catheter

A second outbreak can appear weeks or months later. It is usually less severe and goes away sooner than the first outbreak. Over time, the number of outbreaks may decrease.

Once you have HSV-2, the virus hides within nerve cells and remains in the body. It can remain "asleep" (dormant) for a long time.

The virus can "wake up" (reactivate) at any time. This may be triggered by:

•Fatigue

•Genital irritation

•Menstruation

•Physical or emotional stress

•Injury

Some people have genital herpes attacks only once a year, while others have them so often the symptoms never seem to go away. Repeated attacks are generally milder in men.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Exclamation I do not need your advice! Keep to yourself!

Well, dun be overly defensive! Why you so uptight?? Who is she do you?? She has given you "something" that she is not supposed to, and hence, you are so protective over her and compromise the safety of others? Mind you, my intel is sharp enuff and I know the background & has unraveled inside info after reading bruddar cumalot's post. I must kum sia to bruddar cumalot.

My earlier post is to warn others to be cautious and each and every samsters is mature enuff to draw their own conclusion if she has really contracted genital herpes or not! For sure, I prefer to err on the cautious side! Better be safe than sorry!

All samsters, it is up to you to decide, if you think omnia is right, please go ahead and continue to up her! I have no ill intention against her. Just doing my part as in the event one customer kenna, the spread will multiply exponentially. If that happens, not only you, I also may kenna!

As for me, I pass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I really cannot understand why u had to cut n paste this article Alejandro88...it serves no purpose other than potentially hving a negative effect on An Ni's biz...i dont think yr intention is to harm her biz especially based on yr earlier positive post abv...however yr overzealous nature may now hv unintentionally caused harm to An Ni for obvious reasons...

I hv also viewed n examined An Ni's vagina close up n up front...gently using my digits...n i can safely say tat wat Cumalot described is not genital herpes...n i say this based on a later discussion wif a gynae friend of mine...moreover, as i believe An Ni had this at the outset when she first came to GL it wld hv been screened by DSC Kelantan...

In future Alejandro88 i strongly suggest tat u pause n think before making such serious comments tat affect other pple...a little knowledge is dangerous

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 16-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Blow Yr Own Horn Louder

I shall leave it up to others to draw their own conclusions as to my conduct viz An Ni...

wat is obvious is tat this mm has no way of defending herself based on rash wild speculative conjecture in here...

Keep on blowing yr own horn all the way bk to chimpanzee land

Quote:
Well, dun be overly defensive! Why you so uptight?? Who is she do you?? She has given you "something" that she is not supposed to, and hence, you are so protective over her and compromise the safety of others? Mind you, my intel is sharp enuff and I know the background & has unraveled inside info after reading bruddar cumalot's post. I must kum sia to bruddar cumalot.

My earlier post is to warn others to be cautious and each and every samsters is mature enuff to draw their own conclusion if she has really contracted genital herpes or not! For sure, I prefer to err on the cautious side! Better be safe than sorry!

All samsters, it is up to you to decide, if you think omnia is right, please go ahead and continue to up her! I have no ill intention against her. Just doing my part as in the event one customer kenna, the spread will multiply exponentially. If that happens, not only you, I also may kenna!

As for me, I pass!
Old 16-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Keep the fucking advice to yourself!

It does not matter whether whatever world or land I originated from, so long my conscience is clear. You are living in a world of denial and bluffing yourself! I doubt this is wild speculative conjecture on my part! Very high percentage that she has contracted herpes based on the nature of her past action and more imprtantly, the symptom. If it is not genital herpes, that red grown/bump should not appear in her genital area ... I dun need to dig up any further even though I know her background & the nature of what she did with her customers.

As I mentioned before, the rest of the samsters can draw their own conclusions! Unlike yourself, I dun cover up something that compromise the life and health of other punters as it will jeopardise my life unnecessarily as well because I am also one of the punters!

Omnia, you can continue to fuck her as you like, its your life! But after fucking her, please go for a checkup for the sake of the other WL and the rest of the punters!

Lastly, dun act as if you are big bruddar here! You are definitely not appreciated, you can keep the advice to yourself!!!

Quote:
I shall leave it up to others to draw their own conclusions as to my conduct viz An Ni...

wat is obvious is tat this mm has no way of defending herself based on rash wild speculative conjecture in here...

Old 17-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
MaXx upped a Hotie!

MaXx upped a Hotie!

WL Name - ViVi
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.62m
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L1606
Misc Info - Prior experience as a KTV Hostess

Looks - 8/10

She is pretty and youngish looking. She can be a photographic model. She has very big double-eyelid eyes and long natural eyelashes. she has sharp & high-bridged nose. She has small and well shaped kissable lips like a Japanes mannequin. On the whole, she looks like a local Eurasian (perhaps a mixed of Chinese and Japanese or a Mixed of Chinese & Middle Eastern). Retired Lisa looks more like ang mo-mixed. She wore a contemporary red floral mini Japanese Kimono. A refreshing change and very tasteful indeed!

Bod - 7.5/10

I thought I like her teenager-like bod. She is slim and with almost zero body fat. Fair and smooth skin complexion. No tattoo or blemish. She has some curves on her rear ... Great!

Tits - 6/10

Definitely not for boobs lovers. She has a miserable A-minus cup boobs ... Almost like an aircraft runway ... But with a slight bump for one to play with ... She has light brown color nipples. They look like the breasts of a teen who is in the process of developing her assets.

Pussy - 8/10

I thought I should add a new category in my FR to be fair to her since she did not possess well-endowed frontal assets. I have to emphasized that she has one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever set eyes on in the whole of GL. It was like a pussy of a teenager. Her pubic hair was cleanly-shaven ... It was very pleasing to my eyes. I cannot resist myself from giving her a muff diving ... Yummilicious!!

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

She was a pro in this department. We whispered sweet nothing into each other ears ... We started from light kisses and gradually graduated to frenching ... Passionately and deeply till we both were on fire! We almost wanna carry on without shower but we came to our senses eventually ...

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a mild body2body soapy massage and a BBBJ. We also frenched passionately in the shower without much prompting from me. It was almost a spontaneous action on her part ... I simply lowered and tilted my head, the next moment her lips engaged mine by default ... Woaf! Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 6.8/10

She has room for improvement in this department. One cannot expect her to be a commando over night as she was still pretty new to the demand of GL. I would say she is considered good for a newbie.

AR - 6.8/10

She was fine but I would prefer more licking method. It would be better if she could use some Hand Action while I was on my fours. Perhaps I might offer her some tips on my RTF.

French Kiss - 8/10

Very passionate and engaging! I enjoyed frenching this chio lass thoroughly.

BBBJ - 7/10

She needs to improve further in order to reach the GL ang pai standard. I will offer her some tips on the fine technique in deep-throated BBBJ with some H/A throw in. I would say at this stage, she was better than many newbies. At least I can feel the pressure and enthusiasm on her part ... I gave her above-average points even though my standard in BBBJ is pretty high due to the fact that I took into consideration that a pretty SYT BBBJing for me is hard to come by ... It was a shiok sight to behold! If you know what I meant here ... Bwahahaha ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was certainly very tight and moist downsouth ... We adopted Asian Cowgal ride, doggie bonking (squart), scissor fashion and finally missionary. It was an exuberating, fun and enjoyable bonk for me albeit she was alittle inexperience. However, I am pretty sure she will improve in no time considering her good working attitude & mentality ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Excellent for a newbie ... She is definitely a gem in the making if she continues to improve! L1606 is definitely very lucky to have such a chio lass on board after the abrupt departure of the chio Lisa ...

RTF - That goes without saying ...

Enjoy,
MaXxx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Think Carefully Before Posting

Quote:

Ya!!!! U r right bro!!!! ( ok to be kiang but pls dun act kiang) hahaha!!!!!
Old 17-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Keep the fucking advice to yourself!

In the land of the blind...the one eyed chimp is king...n self praise is no praise at all

For all yr brash rash wild speculative conjecture guesswork n hearsay...i've been going for regular std screenings ever since i started whoring, probably fm the time u were an infant...n am glad to say all negative...

Let me also say this...i hv no vested interest in An Ni as you apparently seem to imply...same goes for any GL mm/WL for tat matter...i've been cheonging long enuff to realise tat such activities r purely for fun, relaxation n entertainment in a transitory sense..the sole reason i hv taken up the cudgels in this matter is becuz its smacks of unfairness, plain n simple...

Finally talking abt denial n bluffing...can any cheongster be 100% sure abt the std health condition of any GL mm/WL?...i wonder...

Btw Alejandro88 tku so much for hving to resort to vulgar obscenities to express yrself...

Good day to you

Quote:
It does not matter whether whatever world or land I originated from, so long my conscience is clear. You are living in a world of denial and bluffing yourself! I doubt this is wild speculative conjecture on my part! Very high percentage that she has contracted herpes based on the nature of her past action and more imprtantly, the symptom. If it is not genital herpes, that red grown/bump should not appear in her genital area ... I dun need to dig up any further even though I know her background & the nature of what she did with her customers.

As I mentioned before, the rest of the samsters can draw their own conclusions! Unlike yourself, I dun cover up something that compromise the life and health of other punters as it will jeopardise my life unnecessarily as well because I am also one of the punters!

Omnia, you can continue to fuck her as you like, its your life! But after fucking her, please go for a checkup for the sake of the other WL and the rest of the punters!

Lastly, dun act as if you are big bruddar here! You are definitely not appreciated, you can keep the advice to yourself!!!
Old 17-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: L16h6

An Overview of Herpes Blood Tests

The standard testing procedure for herpes is to obtain a viral culture of a sore (lesion) within the first 48 hours after symptoms appear. Beyond 48 hours, there is a risk of the culture yielding a "false negative" result because the sore may have begun healing and there may not be live virus present. Blood tests can be used to confirm a negative viral culture result or to help determine herpes infection in a person with no visible symptoms.

There are currently two blood tests approved by US FDA that accurately determine if a person is infected with HSV-1 or HSV-2: the HerpeSelect ELISA Kits and the HerpeSelect Immunoblot Kit.

Another blood test is the Western Blot. Although not 100 percent accurate, the Western Blot is considered the "gold standard" of blood tests and is used to determine the accuracy of other herpes blood tests that are developed.

Many older, FDA-cleared blood tests for herpes are still on the market, and many labs use these tests because they are widely available and inexpensive. Although they may be labeled type-specific (they can determine whether the infection is HSV-1 or HSV-2), they are not reliable.

It is difficult for people to make sure they are getting one of the newer, accurate tests. Doctors and even lab workers may not know what test they're using. You need to ask, but it's a very tall order.

As for our DSC doctors, if they don't see the symptom right away, they may not use the right blood test. Therefore, sometime the WL may slip through even though if they are infected.

When a person is infected with genital herpes, symptoms do not begin right away. It usually takes two weeks after becoming infected to begin developing signs and symptoms (known as a herpes outbreak), although this incubation period can be as short as one day or as long as a month. However, not everyone infected with herpes has early symptoms. In fact, it is common for people to have no symptoms with the initial infection -- but they can still spread herpes!

Old 17-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

Dun act like a hero here!

As I mentioned, say whatever you want. Make sure you be a responsible bonkers and dun act like a hero here! Don't act like a Knight in shinning armour! There is no place for that here!

You should also ask yourself, how can you be sure An Ni is not suffering from Genital herpes?? Can you explain what is that red growth/bump in her vagina?? Come on, dun act like hero here! This kinda thing is no place for hero like you! Do you know her background as a WL in GL? Do you know exactly what she did in the room with her customers? (perhaps you already "did it" with her) Let me tell you, I know her background as a whore in GL and this is NOT HEARSAY!

You can continue to fuck her, no one is gonna stop you! However, make sure you act responsibly as a GL bonker and make sure you are clean from all STD! Make sure you go for regular checkup after you fucked her!

It is not a matter of being fair or not, it is our life at stake! Time to wake up and face the reality! Once we identify the symptom, we have to protect ourselves by minimising our exposure! This is not a time to act like a hero!

In this situation, it is wise to err on the cautious side!

Quote:
In the land of the blind...the one eyed chimp is king...n self praise is no praise at all

For all yr brash rash wild speculative conjecture guesswork n hearsay...i've been going for regular std screenings ever since i started whoring, probably fm the time u were an infant...n am glad to say all negative...

Let me also say this...i hv no vested interest in An Ni as you apparently seem to imply...same goes for any GL mm/WL for tat matter...i've been cheonging long enuff to realise tat such activities r purely for fun, relaxation n entertainment in a transitory sense..the sole reason i hv taken up the cudgels in this matter is becuz its smacks of unfairness, plain n simple...

Finally talking abt denial n bluffing...can any cheongster be 100% sure abt the std health condition of any GL mm/WL?...i wonder...

Btw Alejandro88 tku so much for hving to resort to vulgar obscenities to express yrself...

Good day to you

Old 18-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Time to wake up & dun act like a Hero here!

Quote:
Quote:

You claimed that I resort to vulgarities to express my point, please observe your grammar! You are using plural here. FYI, I only use the expression once - "Keep the fucking advice to yourself!" Moreover, this is only an expression and not directing at you!

I believe you are more hostile, offensive and rude with the above phrase of yours! It is as good as insulting me as Monkey! I of course know what you are driving at, but can you prove it?? Come on, dun accuse someone without factual evidence!

Quote:
The above is another offensive & provocative statement from you! I have no respect for samster like you!

Quote:
This is not hearsay! You want me to wash her dirty linen in the public?!!!

Quote:

Come on! This is not a time for fairness and to try to act like a hero! Our life and health at stake!! Time to wake up! u still got the cheek to tell me you have cheonged for donkey years!

Quote:

Even though we are not 100% sure, but once we see symptom and her past actions with her customers (perhaps presently as well), possibility of her having herpes bends toward the high potentiality with that symptom and sexual behaviour of hers! We have to minimize our exposure! Better to be safe than sorry! Better to err on the cautious side!

Good luck to you!!!

Old 19-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Time to wake up & dun act like a Hero here!

Quote:

Wise words indeed.
Old 19-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

Talking Words of Wisdom

Of course, you must understand who is the one who quoted this phrase of wisdom!

However, people who like to act like a hero in order to cover up the WL's illness so as to gain favour from her and ended up compromising the life and health of fellow punters definitely do not appreciate the true meaning of this phrase!

BTW, have you recovered from your nervous system breakdown? If not, better go and seek treatment de! Better open your eyes big big before u unzip and jam the WL's down south opening de! Wait hor, you will end up dreaming of fucking An Ni in the nether world de!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Quote:

Wise words indeed.

Old 19-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Words of Wisdom

Seule la bonne volonte l'emportent.

Wise words indeed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1